Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
Holiday Cheer and Rewards! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:59 pm
RPC Name: Aya Shi Wu
Profile Link: here...hmph
Reward Claim: 15k AC

Gaia Name:
Evanescently Magnificent
Personal Message: Why'd you gone do that? Now I'm crying! crying crying crying Well first I am not very likeable so THANK YOU crying Also I didn't think I'd get one of these, but I read anyway. SO THANK YOU crying crying crying I was going to add you to my list anyway because you clan is very well made.
Quotes:
Evanescently Magnificent

Gaia Name: Mattysandwich

Personal Message: b*****d doesn't even remember Ariana... *mumbles and grunts* t'sok i forgive you. Anyway this makes about 15 years or something.
Quotes:
Mattysandwich

Gaia Name: NecroPlant

Personal Message: Helpful young lad yes he is.
Quotes:
NecroPlant

Gaia Name:___youwillknownihilism

Personal Message: Helpful young lad yes he is.
Quotes:
___youwillknownihilism

Gaia Name: Azeiel The Risen
Personal Message: You remind me of momo and auntie-misu
Quotes:
Azeiel The Risen

Gaia Name: HeadlessKoko
Personal Message: Aww your so sweet. Thank you and here
Quotes:
HeadlessKoko

Gaia Name: SB5K
Personal Message: Thank you for keeping me in the loop
Quotes:
SB5K

Gaia Name: | Tortured Sleep |
Personal Message: Very well done clan
Quotes:
| Tortured Sleep |

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:30 pm
RPC Name: Saiko
Profile Link: The Bijuu Killer
Reward Claim:
200 chakra
1 New PA: Senju Diversity is Key

RPC Name: Vivian
Profile Link: The Mother of Otogakure
Reward Claim:
100 Chakra & 100 Stamina
1 new taijutsu style

Gaia Name: Brooy
Person you wish to give thanks to: Matty, Kerron, Morse, Necro, Dex, and the whole guild really.
Personal Message: Of course I have to thank the people on the crew with me most of all. We help push each other to make the guild what it is and it wouldn't have survived without every single one of us working together. And of course thank you to all those who voted me into my position. I really hope that I'm living up to your expectations of me as a crew member. If not well, I'm going to be working harder this upcoming year to make this guild everything we want it to be. Thanks everyone for sticking with us and helping out each other when you get the chance. Merry Christmas everyone.
Quotes:
Mattysandwich

SB5K

___youwillknownihilism

NecroPlant

Dexterous Prince

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:57 pm
Gaia Name: Regalina Kaicho

RPC Name: Zhi Zenshin
Profile Link: [x]
Reward Claim:
β€’ New PA
β€’ New PA
β€’ New PA

RPC Name: Sandayu Genburyuichirousuke
Reward Claim:
β€’ New PA
β€’ New PA
β€’ New PA

Person you wish to give thanks to: Matty
Personal Message: Man... it has been an adventure and a half. You, me, and everyone as well as everything else along the way. Highs and lows, but I know we were always there for each other when needed most. I've never for even a moment regretting meeting and befriending someone as incredibly caring and wise as yourself. I offer a toast to many more years of friendship to come. Much love to you my friend, and we'll pretend that this wasn't my practice speech for your wedding day or some s**t like that.
Mattysandwich

Person you wish to give thanks to: Ku
Personal Message: I've had the invaluable pleasure of watching you grow into a fine young man from but a young internet troll of a keyboard warrior. Your creative talent exploded from one plateau after the next throughout the years and I honestly consider myself honored to have been a part of that growth to any capacity. Beyond that you are a dutiful and reliable friend who stands up for what and who he cares about against all opposition, or does whatever he can to earn a more favorable situation for them and/or himself. I'm so damn proud of you mister, and I look forward to the even greater heights that you reach for every day going into the future.
Kumurai Kaicho

Person you wish to give thanks to: Isami
Personal Message: Jesus! Skeevers! Mr. Ex Heartbreak Prince. There are but a few of my favorite memories of and with you. I remember when you first came to us out of the fabric of nothing. The people I cared about scattering to the wind and it was YOU who I have to thank for ensuring that all wasn't lost far before its time. You sir are nothing short of a brother to me, and I know I've said it before but I'll say it again. You're an amazing man. Never let anyone, anything or even yourself doubt that absolute fact. Your strong yet compassionate nature bring out your best moments and support your most daring endeavors. Sure, there have been some losses for it, but looking at what you've gained from all that you learned surely makes up for it all. You, your wife, and your son who will soon join us in the world are amongst my strongest anchors of hope for a life I seek for myself. Stay you, that's all I ask.
Kondo Kaicho

Person you wish to give thanks to: Dai
Personal Message: O' big brobro of mine, where art thou!? Thankfully, you're here with me and the gang once more. A decade! Can ou freaking believe that!? It's been a damn decade since the SE days where we lounged in the parking lot of the race rallies! A decade since the Kaicho clan of oddballs and misfits was formed with you, Osa, Odin, and I at the lead. A decade of laughter, anger, tears, and looking for the next great adventure. Make no mistake that I love you dude. It's hard not to cry while writing all this to everyone but I kinda just felt that this was as good a time as any. So yeah, love you too man.
Daisuke Kaicho

Person you wish to give thanks to: Osa
Personal Message: If the present is a gift then you're a treasure trove of a friend. Funny, loving, TALENTED, and adventurous. Osaka is the guy who I know I can always look to for a pat on the back and a kick back into my step. Even during the recently ended dark era of silence between us, your music always helped me feel like you were still near. I sincerely hope that you'll continue to be well and rely on your friends to help you through any tough times that may arise. We all love you for how extraordinary you are, and how your love and modesty keeps you balance.
Osaka Kaicho

Person you wish to give thanks to: Kazu
Personal Message: Look at this retired rash dragon over here, yo~! Back from the void and reconnecting in a familiar yet new environment just for the sake of itself. We missed you a lot and I'm especially glad to have you around again. I adore you for your frankness and unwavering commitment to friends and loved ones. Sure, you can get a little gung-ho, but so do I at times and we just kinda own and learn from it whenever needed, lol. You and Juju are the internet couple fairy tale which I also strongly admire and look up to. I love how you guys seem to balance each other out so naturally and I wish the absolute best for you both! To us, I hope we continue to stay great friends and be there for each other like it has been.
Kazuma Of The Wind

Person you wish to give thanks to: Necro
Personal Message: Although I've only known you, and honestly not much for that matter, for a little more than a year... maybe two? Meh! Just know that I admire you for being so damn quirky and unique. Your role playing is refreshing and inspiring with how three-dimensional and well thought out your characters are. I also appreciate your abstract approach to situations around the guild and how you don't ever seem to let things bother you enough to lose the fun in what you're doing. Stay squidsome my dude.
NecroPlant

Person you wish to give thanks to: Kerron
Personal Message: I have a feeling I've probably given you more headaches than reason to appreciate my company, but I do wonder if you know that I also appreciate your stalwart approach toward balance and fairness in the overall role play settings you've helped maintain. You're a respectable and noteworthy guy with plenty of reason to be heard even when people might be a little hesitant to know what will be said. Your insight and tact has been a worthwhile pair of traits to be around over the several years. Thanks for everything!
___youwillknownihilism

Person you wish to give thanks to: Spider Stump
Personal Message: Just a shout-really, but I want you to know that you are a damn cool dude. Keep it real and keep on having fun. A lot of people, including me, very much enjoy having you around.
Stumpleton

Person you wish to give thanks to: Morse
Personal Message: Another shout out and just as worthwhile as any other! Your manner of leadership her in SR is incredibly appreciated even if you might feel otherwise. Consider yourself a necessary component in the balance of matters, and know that at least I also acknowledge you as such. Also, you're super pleasant to role play with and around thanks to the uniqueness of your characters! Glad to know you!
SB5K

Person you wish to give thanks to: Tor
Personal Message: Lookitdat, another honorable mention! I understand that you've been through one bad month after the next, but you're still doing your best despite it all. I hope that this place and everyone in it can continue to be one of your desirable retreats from the stresses of life. Hang strong!
| Tortured Sleep |

Person you wish to give thanks to: Brooy
Personal Message: You sir are a man worth mention! I'm really glad to know that you're involved with matters of shaping and balancing this role play setting. From what I've gotten to know about you, you're meticulous, insightful, and professional. That also shows in how your posts are designed in role play and it's just nice to be around in general. Thanks for all that you do.
Brooy

Person you wish to give thanks to: Dex
Personal Message: Last but certainly not least. Dex, my fellow survivor from the darker era of Naruto alternate universe role play story settings, is a man of strong will. It's been a helluva ride since those times, and it's nice to see that you're still interested and having fun with the same things as me even now. See ya in the story dude!
Dexterous Prince

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:10 am
RPC Name: Niko Hatake
Profile Link: Niko
Reward Claim: 1 PA, 2 Custom Techniques, 1 Tai

RPC Name: Nora
Profile Link: Nora
Reward Claim: 3 PA's [Edit]

Gaia Name: RobinBankz
Person you wish to give thanks to: Everyone!!!!
Personal Message: I wanna give my vote to everyone. Not everyone knows me but I know everyone's characters pretty well. They are all unique and interesting so they get a vote from me. I do appreciate Discord and this guild a lot. The people are dope and it's just been a good time. You all are pretty cool dudes/dudettes. Happy Holidays.

[Quotes:]

MetaEuphoric

I wouldn't be here without this guy. He is the one who brought me here (twice) and who keeps me here as well. I thank him for introducing me to this.

NecroPlant

The first person to quote me in the RP, plus his characters are all cool, and we were rivals until I was utterely crushed completely. Yus, the great plant of the necro.

Hurrak

Sadayo is the G.O.A.T and she saved Niko. Buns is dumb cool too. But yeah, Sadayo is Niko's only friend and it could've gone better but I hope that's not the end cuz she's just great.

Evanescently Magnificent

You like Niko. Plus you're the "Bat Sage". Can't beat that. The only person in the Guild Niko is afraid off. Also, you like Niko.

| Tortured Sleep |

You gave Hisashi Scorpion Steak. SCORPION STEAK. <3

[No Quotes But Still Cool:]

Duckmasta, Stump, Novasse, D-Reiko Z, HeadlessKoko, KateIyn, Somnus Aeternam (Dat Signature Bruh....!!!!)

[Mods]

So i wanna say thanks to all the mods, but these ones have worked with me all the way to be great and they were just great. Dex fights me (even when I'm not trying to win.) Az has the ONLY OTHER character in the guild I wanna fight plus he was instrumental in some of my customs. Brooy is just great, gave me the implant. and Matty also likes Niko and wants to send Hisashi to the sun. You guys did a really good job. This has been super fun all around.

Mattysandwich

Dexterous Prince

Azeiel the Risen

Brooy

RobinBankz

Dapper Noob

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:21 am
RPC Name: Emiko Akimoto
Reward Claim: +100 Chakra l New PA l +2 Custom Tech Slots

RPC Name: Obei
Reward Claim: New PA l Care Package l +50 to Chakra and Stamina

RPC Name: Ara
Reward Claim: New PA l +200 Chakra

Person you wish to give thanks to: Matty
Personal Message: You're an awesome guild leader and the Dad/Mom of the entire guild! Talking with you is always fun (and you're super cute as well)
Mattysandwich

Gaia Name: Stumpleton
Person you wish to give thanks to: Stump
Personal Message: RPing with Yoshiro is always super fun! I look forward to the many adventures Emiko and her trusty hothead can have!
Stumpleton

Gaia Name: Kumurai Kaicho
Person you wish to give thanks to: Kumu~
Personal Message: I was so lost and helpess in the world of Rogues and you helped me every step of the way. Thanks so much for your guidance and I hope Obei can make a good friend for Belamos or Kagami. I'll always be honored to be one of the people that brought me here.
Kumurai Kaicho

Gaia Name: NecroPlant
Person you wish to give thanks to: Necro
Personal Message: Arashi's resident squid person! The Hojo clan still remains one of my favorite bloodlines since first starting and I wish I could have as much fun as you do with Toso.
NecroPlant

Gaia Name: SB5K
Person you wish to give thanks to: Morse
Personal Message: A cool guy and an even cooler mod. You're always around when somebody needs help and super fun to talk to!
SB5K

Gaia Name: | Tortured Sleep |
Person you wish to give thanks to: MommaTor
Personal Message: We've talked many times and you're still the person that I know you've always been. Even being sick and having a child on the way, you still take the time to help me out and I appreciate it. Your little one will be the luckiest kid in the world to have a mother as great as you will be.
| Tortured Sleep |

Gaia Name: duckmasta
Person you wish to give thanks to: Duck
Personal Message: Your builds are always so cool and interesting, and I enjoy talking with you on voice and letting you flow. Thanks for the help with all the builds over the months!
duckmasta

Gaia Name: MetaEuphoric
Person you wish to give thanks to: Meta
Personal Message: I enjoy the dynamic Obei and Hiryu have together. I hope they can continue to be friends.
MetaEuphoric

Gaia Name: HeadlessKoko
Person you wish to give thanks to: TsunTsun
Personal Message: Always so upbeat and happy. You make me smile sometimes with just how nothing ever seems to break or phase you in the slightest.
HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:58 pm
RPC Name: Michio Tsukai
Profile Link: Michio
Reward Claim: 1 extra style, +10 Ninjutsu, +100 chakra

RPC Name: Kagaku Akarui
Profile Link: Kagaku
Reward Claim: 10k AC [2 5k claims], 50/50 chakra/stam

People you wish to give thanks to: ___youwillknownihilism
Personal Message: TY for putting up with my sporadic posting and questions, boo. heart

People you wish to give thanks to: Ningishzida
Personal Message: TRAIN'N DOMMY OPOPOP. FTPFTPFTPFTPFTPFTPFTP

People you wish to give thanks to: Jintetsu-kun
Personal Message: We spoke for the first time in months. I forget what you were laughing about but it was good.

People you wish to give thanks to: HeadlessKoko
Personal Message: SAAAAAANG. Make plans for February. #WeComin #DriveThruWedding

People you wish to give thanks to: Somnus Aeternam
Personal Message: I will post with that character. Someday. Just on a day when I don't feel like the poopshids.

People you wish to give thanks to: I Tortured Sleep I
Personal Message: I don't know how you know Ningishzida, but just know that I have a firm grasp of his soul. If he is hermit-ing for too long, I will pull that boy from the AFK afterlife. HMU gurlfrand.

People you wish to give thanks to: xSB5K
Personal Message: Thank you for bringing me on the joyride that was Beth. We had some good times in NUR despite how you may feel about it now. Everyone was cringe af back in those days LMAO.

I think Morse is beautiful too. : )

People you wish to give thanks to: Mattysandwich
Personal Message: Thanks for making a Naruto guild with this stat system that doesn't derail my character development within my first three posts! Huzzah

People you wish to give thanks to: Novasse
Personal Message: B I G M O O D

Quotes:
___youwillknownihilism

Ningishzida

Jintetsu-kun

HeadlessKoko

Somnus Aeternam

I Tortured Sleep I

Novasse

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:01 pm
RPC Name: Karuto Raiken
Profile Link: [ X ]
Reward Claim: Three Taijutsu Styles

RPC Name: Kenny Yin
Reward Claim: Three PAs

RPC Name: Belamos Karna
Reward Claim: Three PA's

[ Will do thanks when I get out of these damn mountains ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:54 pm
RPC Name: Naoki Uchiha
Profile Link: X
Reward Claim: x3 New PA: Can be one of your optional PAs from your bloodline if applicable

Gaia Name: The Kaichos
Person you wish to give thanks to:All Kaichos
Personal Message: Daisuke here. Over the last ten years or so I have been blessed with knowing an online community which is more like an online family called the Kaichos. The most authentic people I know, which I can say with assurance. Being the one of the oldest members of the Kaichos I have watched people like Ku and Osa grow up from the ages of only 13. They have made me so proud over the years and continue to soar and be great people. Matty my son. What can I even say about this guy? He's my son isn't that enough? Nah I joke, Matty is a better person then me. Ever since I met Matty he has been a caring person ready to give. Matty could be said to be the embodiment of Jesus with his tolerance to deal with the rest of us. Reg, Kazu and Isami being a back bone of our small community. I just like to say I don't know where I'd be without you guys. I was gone and not around for 2 or 3 years. Not because of a falling out or anything. I was just branching out as a person. But even though I hadn't been around for so long Reg and the others never even blinked at this fact and welcomed me back warmly. Hands down these are the best people I have ever met. Also to not forget some Kaichos not really around I have some shout outs. All my love to Odin, Kat, X, TK and Aylin (Kazu's wife). I just want to say thank guys and I love you.

Mattysandwich

Kumurai Kaicho

Kondo Kaicho

Osaka Kaicho

Kazuma Of The Wind

Regalina Kaicho

Person you wish to give thanks to: Non Kaichos
Personal Message: Hello Daisuke again! So some of you know me and some of you don't. I just like to thank everyone for welcoming me into yo guild. thanks!

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:52 pm
RPC Name: Chie Saegahara, Taylor Childe, Selina Rosewater
Profile Link:My profile bin to save time
Reward Claim: +300 chakra for Chie, +15,000 ac for Taylor, and +100 chakra, +5000 ac, and 1 pa for Selina

Person you wish to give thanks to: For the record, if you do not have a direct quote, do not take it personally. I literally have like, 20+ people I need to give thanks to, and I'll probably edit more later so that I don't take it all in one go.
Personal Message:
Kondo Kaicho

Isami. It's been a long journey that we've been on. Truth be told I think I would have given up ninja roleplaying a thousand times over if I wasn't constantly dragged along every time you think of some new guild or some new concept. I will always give you flak, but I am always down for it as well. Roleplaying with you is such a simple gem of satisfaction. I enjoyed being at your wedding, and you're truly one of my best buds! To another good year Isami!

HeadlessKoko

Oh Song. Our D&D sessions together were so much fun! I have a lot of positive memories of being on chat and you popping in with your mic blaring as you're in the car. You have made a positive impact on my life, and I hope you have a blessed holiday.

___youwillknownihilism

Kerron. Oh my rock. The only reason why I haven't quit the guild a thousand times over. I recognize I'm only your side whore, but know that you take my whole heart. Your enthusiasm and creativity ring like church bells to my sinning soul. I hope that your holidays are gentle and you receive the love that you deserve.

Stumpleton

My new son. Your voice brings so much joy to my life. Not only that, but you're incredible creative and humble to boot! You are a delightful young man and it has brought me a myriad smiles to have met you. Keep engaging in the roleplay, and don't let that light within you die out!

Kazuma of the Wind

Oh Kazu. God have we had a history. And yet, despite all of it, here we are. Friends once again, and enjoying each other's company once more. This must be the work of a benevolent God. I thank his graces that we were able to meet in person and rekindle our friendship. I wish you the greatest of holidays, and give my love to Jules please!

Kumurai Kaicho

Kirby. I hate to drop the real name, but I feel like it's imperative that I write this with the intent of being real with you. There is no one in this guild who inspires me like you do. Not Kerron, not Reg, but you. You are the reason why Shinobi Revolutions has survived for as long as it has. All of the crew did their damnest to keep us afloat, and God knows I did my part, but you have gone far beyond the boundaries of what was expected of you. From messaging hundreds of roleplayers to driving the guild narrative, your benefits cannot be understated. Also, despite your devotion to the guild, you have not allowed it to detract from your studies and your attentiveness to your field of work. Overall, even though I took you under my wing all of those years ago, I often now find myself looking up to you. You have forged your own star in the sky, and I cannot wait to see it manifest into a constellation.

NecroPlant

You are the weirdest person I have ever met who still manages to make complete sense. I recognize that statement is contradictory by nature, but what I mean is that your mannerisms are so abstract that, if they were bound to any other individual, it would appear almost alien in nature. And yet since they're tethered to you, an extremely earnest and well nature person, they instead mold you into one of the most authentic and positive people in the guild. Your method roleplaying is a tier upon itself, and I cannot wait to see what lunacy comes from you next.

duckmasta

DUCKY! I am so excited to have a chance to thank you formally. Like Ku, your contributions as a member cannot be over stated. I can recount multiple times when I'll check the Q&A thread after work to see what issues arose just to see that you already answered all of the questions. What makes you different from Ku, however, is that this is the first place I ever met you. You came here with no prior relationships and molded yourself into an incredibly charismatic and charming individual. You deserve every word of praise that you get, and I am so glad that you got a chance to get a demon!

Evanescently Magnificent

Did you know that I cannot read your username without thinking to myself, "Wake me up, (Wake me up inside!)"? If you didn't, now you did. Jokes aside, roleplaying with you has always been a delight. One of my favorite things is when I can message you and be like, "Girl you want to do something for me," and you're the first to be like, "Girl I gotchu!" It's nice to have someone who's always ready to be on the same page as I am, and I appreciate you greatly for that!

I Tortured Sleep I

Pour one out for my girl Tor. You have had everything in life thrown at you at one point or another. God damn has your life been a challenge. And yet, by an incredible force of will, you continue to roleplay. You contribute bringing your kindness and warmth to the guild and to the discord chat. I am in awe at the strength displayed to be positive despite it all. I hope this little thank you gives you something to help keep you moving.

Osaka Kaicho

You're a b***h, but I love you. Lmao for real though, it's great to have you again. I remember when you were a kid and you would just phase in and out like a faulty radio channel. It's incredibly nice to have you around as a constant support. Sorry it took so long for you to get approved smile

Hurrak

Hey Pretty Lady. Don't think I forgot about you. For real though, hearing your sexy voice altered me from that day. I still love popping in voice chat with you and just being like, "Ah, that's the voice of power." Your voice isn't the only place where you have power, however. You have been incredibly vocal in your suggestions to puppetry, and it's been incredibly insightful. As you have said before, us bloodless puppeteers have to stick together! So thanks for providing numerous content throughout our time together.

D-Reiko Z

Your b***h a** better stick around! I don't want Chie to get her heart set on training you just for you to go back to the moon people, or whatever you do. xD For real though, you have truly been an incredible person in chats and on call. I am eternally grateful for the games you DM'd, and I thank you sincerely for continuing to come back even when you don't know what to do next.

SB5K

Morse. The mellow fellow. It's been an enlightening experience having you around. I know sometimes I have failed you, and I'm sorry for that. I also know that, despite your frustrations, that you have continued to stay around and have done everything you can to make this guild an awesome experience for everyone involve. You deserve more than a thank you and a shout out. I wish I could give you more, but I hope you feel all of the love I have in my heart for you.

Somnus Aeternam

There's no way I could get away with doing this without thanking the person who helped advance my chuunin and jonin titles so that they're not completely garbage. Aside from that, you've also took over my academy and have shown yourself to be someone of integrity and wit. I wish you the absolute best this holiday time, and I hope you have comfortable dreams while you're off on deployment!

Brooy

Golden Boy. What a pleasure it has been to get to know you. It's been so encouraging to work with you on all of these mod projects. I love that you're down to just try new things and see what sticks. I cannot wait for when we can get Operation Oasis up and running! I'm sorry that you had an unfortunate accident, but I am glad that you're okay. May you have good thoughts and merry blessings these holidays!

Regalina Kaicho

Skip. Lmao just kidding. Like I could ever skip my longest lasting gaia friend. It's been a LONG ride we've been on. Who would have thought my most beloved character would be the rpc that you initially had as an npc of your now thrown away character? I am so glad that we stayed friends throughout all of these years. You're like a brother to me, and on some days I like you more than I like my actual brother. We got many more years of life to go through together, so let's keep trucking!

RobinBankz

So when am I throwing your character's dog into the sun? Lmao for real though, your tenacity is something I find myself in awe of. You have legitimately grinded to A-ranked on nothing but willpower and determination. I hope in the future I can give you some roleplay momentum to go off of, but what you have already molded for yourself is nothing short of incredible.

Novasse

Despite being Enamored Silence (he's not, btw, but it's a run on joke), I am so glad that you're here. You have brought so much genuine pleasure to the majority of the guild in roleplay or in the discord servers. I would be remiss if I didn't @ you as well. Happy holidays and don't let me catch you talking in chat!

Dexterous Prince

When I was heated, I accused you of lacking integrity. I then recognized my fault and apologized. The more I think about it, however, the more clearly I understand you. You are a divine force of integrity. You will do what you think is necessary because you are that kind of good person. You constantly try to help others and push for the right thing even if it makes you unpopular with others. Although it has caused us strife in the past, in hindsight I can truly appreciate everything that you have done. I look forward to your roleplay contributions, and I'm glad that we're on good terms now. I can see that losing you entirely from my life would have been my loss, not yours.

Daisuke Kaicho

Old man. Never again did I think I would see you. And god damn am I glad that I am wrong. I love you so much Daisuke. You are simple man of grace and laughter. The world is an easier place with you in it. I wish that you stay here and continue making story. Don't ever stop being a good person Dad.

A few call outs to those who are not here anymore.

Az: God have we had our differences in the past. I wish I knew how to better deal with you. Even still, I would have never gotten into enjoying my roleplay experience in SN if it weren't for you. You opened your hand when everyone else was secretive and seclusive. I wish you good will and best wishes over these holidays. Please stay safe.

Naomi: My girl. I owe you so much for all of the banners and images you provided so that AandOE and Ergo couldn't accuse us of stealing. You worked so hard and did everything you could for this guild. Your strength is unmatched and I hope you and the love of your life have nothing but smiles this entire holiday break.

Rocket: God did you try. I know that better than most. You are a hard worker who tried everything he could to help move the guild forward. I wish you had a chance to get out all of the ideas which danced in that head of yours. I wish you some holiday cheer, and a lot of rest.

Ergo: You're never going to have a chance to read this, but it wouldn't feel right for me to make this without including you. I miss you, Ergo. I did what I needed to make this guild survive, but I wish that it didn't come at the cost of cutting you out. I know that I did so, and I wish that it didn't happen. But, if you do so happen to come across this message, then know that I wish you and your brother happy holidays, and that I hope you guys get SN operating when you're both ready for it.

Ariel: My queen. Boy the history we had could write a novel by itself. Despite all of that, however, we managed to be true friends. You're an important person to me, and I will not allow the promise I made to you to be broken. You will always have a place in this guild, and I wish you the best during these holidays.

Shane: GET BACK IN THE ROLEPLAY! Lmao for real though, I'm glad that I met you. You and I jelled really well together back when would discuss mod work. I am also grateful Shinsei gave me a chance to finally have Taylor be attracted to men. God was that what I needed in my life. Either way though, thanks for being a friend, and I do hope I see more of you in the future.

Quotes:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:56 pm
RPC Name: Yoshiro
Profile Link: Here
Reward Claim: 100 Stamina | 5k ac | 5k ac

RPC Name: Takashi Raigyo
Profile Link: Here
Reward Claim: 100 Chakra | New PA | 5k ac

Person you wish to give thanks to: Everyone
Personal Message: Honestly, I've been racking my brain since this thing went up to express my gratitude for you all but I simply find myself with a lack of words. These past few months have been a bit hectic for me (new house, new job, schoolwork, etc.) but being a part of this guild has brought me so much joy. Everyone here is so creative and are willing to work with each other in patience. Plus you're all nuts, and I mean that in the most loving way.
So here's to the new year and many more. Stump out.

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Rash Dragon

Enduring Husband

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:38 am
RPC Name: Reiji Sakurai
Profile Link: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25311501#384326052
Reward Claim: New PA (1), New PA (2), Two more custom technique slots (3)

RPC Name: Seijun Koga
Profile Link: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25311501#384420582
Reward Claim: New PA (1), New PA (2), New PA (3)

Gaia Name: Daisuke Kaicho
Personal Message: Sup Dai. I can't believe I didn't even mention you in the first place, quotes or not. But I'm going to make it up to you right here and now. I put you at the top because you've always been the realist person in roleplay and in life. You never bothered to think about how doing something would affect another person and stayed true to who you are. From all those years ago in Suna to being a for Zoe, you've always been loyal. You're the same in life bro and I have to say that I envy that trait so much. As someone who tries to do everything I can to please everybody, you instinctly know to be yourself and never let who you are change during any situation and that's one heck of a role model -- no matter who they are. I wish you all the best in your life, Dai! Much love to you too, dude. Ja matane!

Personal Message: Matty.. wow dude.. I ended up writing these from the bottom up and you are the final message I want to send. I don’t know what to say first. I guess the best thing to say first would be that I love you so much. You are an inspiration of overcoming anything that comes against you and are one of the strongest people I’ve ever met because of it. You are my favorite when it comes to any conversation or any moment where screaming gets a point across so much easier (when it comes to explaining Persona or Digimon). I’m so glad that once again you are in a position of leadership. I am so proud of who you have become and even though I am not your senpai anymore, it has been wonderful to see you grow.

Gaia Name: Regalina Kaicho
Personal Message: Dude.. dudette.. Like wow have we had some crazy times over these long years (even though they felt so short looking back). Even though we haven’t always agreed on certain things, we have always stayed the best of friends and I’m so glad for that. You are absolutely wonderful to talk to at any time of the day and there is no way I’d ever want to take that back. Merry belated Christmas and I will talk to you soon, as always!

Gaia Name: Kondo Kaicho
Personal Message: I have so many things that I’d like to say to you here, but that would be inappropriate at any time. You’re a llama though and that’s okay. You’re my absolute best friend and no amount of words could prove that to you. It’s weird that I’m telling you this here, but it doesn’t matter. You’ll always mean so much to me, bud. Thanks for being you and putting up with my craziness!

Gaia Name: Kumurai Kaicho
Personal Message: Thanks for your kind words up above. I’m doing my best to work myself into the new systems and make sense of them before I try and go too far into things. But I am super glad that you feel that way. You’ve been super great since I joined and always answered my over-exaggerated questions, lol. Thanks for everything bud!

Gaia Name: Dexterous Prince
Personal Message: Thanks so much for that PM the other day. I feel terrible that I don’t know what your old username was, but that was super kind of you either way. Merry belated Christmas!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:45 pm
RPC Name: Sadayo Soga
Profile Link:Sadayo!
Reward Claim: New PA | Technique Scroll +1 Buki / +1 New PA!

RPC Name: Unki Amano
Profile Link: Unki!
Reward Claim: 5k AC | +10 Ninjutsu slots / +1 New PA

Gaia Name: Hurrak

Personal Message: This Bun feels that this is an opportunity to be open and direct. This Bun (be I animal, bread, or human) wants to offer words that have meaning worth sharing. I have come to appreciate this community as a good deal of you generally come off as inviting enough to come back to on a weekly basis. Granted, because i keep coming back I haven't found a balance for all my passions, but that's another story....

| Tortured Sleep |
It's hard to figure out what to say for you. I could say something heartwarming but my words can only go so far to express what I only could. What I can easily say is that I hope for good health to you and your youngster and fewer troubling thoughts as the new year comes, may it be filled with sparkles emotion_bigheart

Evanescently Magnificent
One day we will truly interact in character. I may not be the most glittery, fabulous first-Gaia-friend 80% of the time but the Bun is ther e for your Bun-related needs. Have a sparkly new year! emotion_bigheart

mattysandwich
Thank you for putting up with me. I feel, that even though I am occasionally a slight hassle to put up with, I worry that I push the envelopes on an occasion or two with my banter. For this Bun, tomorrow is more than often a new day and a fresh start in the discord presence of Mattysandwich. May the new year be sparkly for you.

SB5K
One can never have enough artist friends and I am happy you are one of them. Your passion for creativity and wholesome consideration for our community just... makes me feel fuzzy inside. An obvious plus to all of what I mentioned prior (and forgot to mention), I'm glad to call you a friend.

NecroPlant
A living proof of patience. I'm not stopping there. I can't stop there. I wouldn't understand a quarter of this guild's coooky combat system if not for your patience and I learn a new thing (be it crafty idea or the fact that I over think something) with each time you invite me to something. Your imagination keeps me going in my characters and challenges me to unlock suppressed zones of creative freedom and be a more bold character-writer. Of course, you're a delight to converse with and, plainly, you're one of those I'd hate to see go.

Dexterous Prince
We don't converse much but I don't think we necessarily have to, I mean, we're pro non-bloodline guildies and that's a pretty soilid reason there to grab you some recognition. But on a slightly more personal note I can only express gratitude (and respect) for standing beside your guildmate. I hope your new year starts on a good note.

If I didn't quote'cha please go on with your life with the warmest thoughts and positive vibes from me for I wish for nothing but happiness in everyone's real-world endeavors. heart β™«

Oh, and Kumurai,
kumurai kaicho
I still have that china-cat photo and I show it off to everyone I can with the line "Look what my international student friend sent me while he was in China" . I treasure it as proof that I might be cool enough to be your acquaintance

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:14 pm
RPC Name: Sheva
Profile Link: __ X _ X __
Reward Claim: New PA x3 & 5k AC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:14 pm
Claiming for my second just made character

Suri Of the Blackpowder Clan

[1] PA used for Fuel Injection

[2] Technique scrolls ( one,taijutsu taken for each of them)

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:22 am
RPC Name: Kanzaki
Profile Link: X
Reward Claim: 5k x 3 = 15k AC

Gaia Name: Indefatigable Interloper
Person you wish to give thanks to: Patty, Kerronby, Gaisuke, Reginald, Dayquil
Personal Message: Have one on Father Christmas, for putting up with me.
Mattysandwich
___youwillknownihilism
Daisuke Kaicho
Regalina Kaicho
D-Reiko Z

π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items