Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:51 pm
Praise be to the one and only savior Jashin. Those who do not drop to worship shall be named heretics and promptly dealt with, make the right choice and choose Jashin today, your soul and your very life depend on it...literally hehehe.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:54 pm
User Image
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
tab Who Am I…| My name.....is Lilah Kaguya
tab How Old Am I…| I'm.....19? No...I'm...16...I think.
tab What Sex Am I...| I'm Female, I know that for sure.
tab What Do I Look Like...| Pictures:
Alternate Outfit
Alternate Outfit 2
Halloween Outfit
Maid Outfit
School Outfit
Swimsuit
Formal
Formal 2
???
tab What Are My People...| I'm Japanese? I don't really know to be honest.
tab Was I Part of a Lineage...| I bear the name of Kaguya, I believe my parents do...did?
tab Where Am I From...| I remember being from a small village in the Land of Fire......I don't remember where exactly.
tab How Tall Am I...| I am 170 cm or 5.5ft
tab And How Heavy...| I am 120lbs or 54kg
tab What Frame Am I...| I am of a medium Frame
tab What Was I to My Home...} I....was....I don't remember. [An apprentice Physician under her parents, and then a slave to a UHV Mercenary.]
tab How Experienced Was I...| I don't know.....E rank?
tab What Am I Like...: I'm a nice person, I try to do my best and help those who need it. I appreciate those who do the same and I detest those who do horrible things to other people for no reason. There is only one world and there is no reason why we have to be cruel to each other. I don't remember much about who I was and it bothers me. I am curious about my past and I will focus on learning about that. I just hope I like what I find when I reach the answers. I'm not really into hurting people but I'll defend myself if need be.
tab What Did I Believe In...: "Different conclusions are reached when one fact is viewed from two separate points of view. When that happens, there is no immediate way to judge which point of view is the correct one. There is no way to conclude one's own conclusion is the correct one. But for that exact reason, it is also premature to decide one's own conclusion is wrong."
tab What Do I Fear...:
    tab • I fear what my past might be and that I will not be the girl I thought I was.
    tab • I fear the nightmares that I have every night, and what the details in those nightmares mean.
    tab • I am fearful of men...I don't know why but they seem to scare me. I think it's to do with something in my past...
tab What Are My Strengths...:
    tab • I can tell that I am athletic and that for some reason I do best in a close-up fight, I feel like someone called me a nightmare if I got close...don't know why though.
    tab • I know that for some reason I pick up medical work quickly and that I'm good at it. I maybe had some training in it, I'm not sure but I know I'm supposed to be good at it or something.
    tab • My body seems to be more durable then normal....as if I endured a lot of physical stress or damage...Not to mention pain does not seem to bother me as much as other people. I still do not know why.
tab What Are My Weaknesses...:
    tab • I just don't understand this genjutsu stuff, I can't seem to wrap my head around it...just seems like a big mess and not worth trying to learn.
    tab • I can't read...I feel like maybe I did at one point but I can't anymore. I can make out letters but I can't seem to put them together and comprehend what they are saying.
    tab • I can't let people do bad things and I feel the need to stop it, even if I have no chance of ever stopping it...I just can't help it.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
tab What Era Am I From...: I am from a time in which I think a war was being fought...the UHV was the enemy of the villages. [Era of Division]
tab When Was I Born...| I remember my birthday being on October 31st, am ominous day to be born I think.
tab What Have I Experienced...: I do not remember much of my past at the moment but I remember I lived in a village with my parents during a time of war...I really don't remember anything other then that. Just vague details about myself, I need to find out the truth so I can finally move on. [Lilah was born in a village to two retired leaf shinobi. Both were excellent medics and her mother had the bloodline of the Kaguya. She followed after their footsteps, inheriting their talent for medicine and her mother's bloodline. However, the time she was born into was not one for children. She was born during a time of war and conflict. The UHV was at the peak of its power and it was only a matter of time before they eventually attacked the leaf village. Until that point, Lilah lived out her days not completely aware of the war. She was intelligent to understand there was one but not the threat that it could pose to her or the village. She studied under her parents in medicine, conventional until she herself could properly utilize chakra. She would have no idea of what horrors were to come of this war.

By the time the UHV invaded the Land of Fire they seemed to have little regard as for keeping the land untouched. They ravaged whatever they came across and committed atrocities upon atrocities without a second thought. Though for a little while their village seemed to fall out of the direct eye of the UHV, it did not fall out of view of a Mercenary the UHV hired. He was gathering supplies for an assault on the leaf village and was hitting every village he could find. He had plenty of troops and plundering the villages was easy. When Lilah's village fell into his sight and he marched his troops to the village he expected to meet little resistance, however, he met two Jounin level ninja. With being medics as well, they carved through a quarter of his forces before he had to step in himself. Despite himself be considerably stronger than them, it was a tough fight. He managed to kill LIlahs father but could not even get jutsu off on her mother. The Kaguya bloodline prevented him from hoping to win in a melee fight. So he activated his Mengekyou Sharingan and unexpected surprised her with the black flames of Amertarsu. Lilah's mother burned to death unable to put the flames out and she couldn't heal the damage they did. Her bones might have survived but nothing else did. She watched it all in utter disbelief in what happened.

With that, the troops were free to plunder the village and the man found Lilah. She had the same looks and bloodline as her mother, so she stuck out. He introduced himself to Lilah as Fenrir, a rogue ninja originally from the Hidden Leaf Village. Instead of killing Lilah, he claimed her as his own. She got to watch the atrocities that happened at the village, and she was forced to watch every moment of it. Then when the men had their fun they killed everyone left. Lilah had a much worse fate in store for her though, as Fenrir took Lilah as his personal slave. He used her for his own pleasures, beat her and manipulated her mind with his powerful Sharingan genjutsu. All as a form of training. She spent the next 4 years with him, fighting alongside him and from the many years and became twisted from the constant "training" and genjutsu used on her. By the end she was loyal to Fenrir and no less cruel then he was. She obediently took out the punishments he dealt and shared his bed willingly, and fought to protect him. However, it seemed her fate was not to be with him forever as while suddenly she was taken by a crystallized cocoon unbreakable for even Fenrir who could be considered one of the more powerful ninjas around. Now she has finally awoken unto a world she does not understand with no memory of her past and back to the person she used to be.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab Ҫ ɐ ϸ ɐ ϐ ζ έ tab Ѻ Ӻ...]
tab How Do I Experience Life...|
    tab • {First Class}
    tab • {Second Class}
    tab • {Third Class // First Prestige}
    tab • {Third Class // Second Prestige}
tab How Do I View It...|
    tab • {List Disciplines Here}
    tab
    tab
tab What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
    tab • {Create Three [3] Greater Personal Attributes}
    tab • [Pending]
    tab
tab What Are My Limitations...|
    tab Chakra Pool → 100
      tab Chakra Color ► Red
      tab Chakra Materialization ► The Legendary Moon Rabbit
        tab • Katon
        tab • Raiton
    tab Stamina Pool → 100
    tab Archetype → The Athlete
    tab Statistics
      tab Power| ☆☆☆☆ (4)
      tab Agility| ☆☆☆☆ (4)
      tab Intelligence| ☆☆ (2)
      tab Chakra| ☆☆ (2)
tab What Skills Have I Learned...|
    tab • Field Triage ► 10
    tab
    tab
tab What Am I Proficient In...|
    tab • All Unarmed Combat ► E
    tab
    tab
tab What Can I Do...|
    tab Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
    tab Genjutsu → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 02 // 02
    tab Skill Points → 10 // 10
    tab Proficiency Points → 04 // 04

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab đ Φ tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
tab How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
tab How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp
tab What Do I Carry...|
    tab • Shinobi Clothing: Reinforced
    tab • Pair of Knuckles
    tab • Back Pack: Containing Flint and Steel, 3 Whetstones, Soap, Oiled Waterskin, Blanket, One Person Tent, Journal/Sketchbook, Two Pencils, Scissors, Sewing Needle,
    tab • Satchel, Medium: Containg 10 Shuriken, 6 Kunai, 25 Senbon, 1 Windmill Shuriken,
tab What Techniques Do I Possess...|
      [Bloodline]
        • Hone Soujuu [Bone Manipulation]

[{Second Technique Type}]

tab What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
    tab
    tab
    tab
tab What Have I Laid Claim To...|
    tab
    tab
    tab

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:26 pm
User Image

Lilah Kaguya xxxxxx.
                                                                                Medic

Lilah ""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 300/300 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 315/ 315 x
                                                                                ◆¦ RYOx 0,000 x ◆¦ EXPx 0,500
                                                                                ◆¦ MEDICx ◆¦D-RANK x ◆¦
                                                                                Power| ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)
                                                                                Agility| ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)
                                                                                Intelligence| ☆☆ (2)
                                                                                Chakra| ☆☆ (2)x
                                                                                ◆¦N/A x
                                                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                                                    Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:

Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games