Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
tab Who Am I…| Uiseann Webb
tab How Old Am I…| 16 Years Old
tab What Sex Am I...| Male
tab What Do I Look Like...| Image is good representation of what he is wearing most of the time. Underneath he does have some scars from many practices with bladed weapons and being out in the wild. His eyes tend to have bags underthem looking as if he doesn't get enough sleep due to the mild insomnia he has due to fear of dying in his sleep. His overall frame looks deceiving having more power in his medium frame than what it looks like on the service.
tab What Are My People...| Caucasian
tab Was I Part of a Lineage...| Yoton
tab Where Am I From...| Kirigakure
tab How Tall Am I...| 5'8
tab And How Heavy...| 145 lbs
tab What Frame Am I...| Medium
tab How Experienced Was I...| E
tab What Am I Like...: Unhappy most of the time, he only cares more about the results than how things are done exactly. His emotions are rarely on display besides the negative core ones. He knows the idea of love, but never acts in a sense as he feels his duty is only his superiors and his village. He completely does not know nor can fathom the idea of remorse. Sadly this is only a little of a front as when he around his brother, he feels more lost than anything in which could be replacement for remorse. However, he will take down anyone or anything that gets in the way of his goals and the goals of those he view as his superiors. Those who he is aligned to. In meaning, his ideals would cause him strike his brother down without even a drop of a tear. He does have remorse, feeling slight guilt about what occurred in the past which may be the reason for his insomnia. When a mission occurs, he only focuses on the goal and doesn't asks questions of why a certain thing is done or needs to be done. Outside of his missions, there may be a chance to crack emotions from him.

tab What Did I Believe In...: Survival, no matter what the cost.
tab What Do I Fear...: {
    tab • Genjutsu
    tab • Dying in my sleep
    tab • Snakes
tab What Are My Strengths...: {Your Strengths. At least three [3]}
    tab • Taijutsu
    tab • Bukijutsu
    tab • Crowd Control
tab What Are My Weaknesses...: {Weaknesses. Must be equal to the number of Strengths you’ve written}
    tab • Genjutsu
    tab • Ninjutsu
    tab • Traps

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
tab What Era Am I From...: Era of Madness
tab When Was I Born...| February 13
tab What Have I Experienced...: I have experienced just how far I am willing to go... Born during the Era of Madness, he was a child soldier that took place in the total obliteration of the snow village under orders of his Mizukage. While others questioned, he did his duty without fail and without any type of resistance. He didn't know what the snow village did that caused for this. During his childhood, he had a brother who he saw as his rival in Kirigakure. While he was always a fan of close combat and tools, his brother was a fan of range and ninjutsu. They were side by side throughout their whole life until the faithful day the orders were given. During the preparation time for the invasion, his brother had many doubts as to why they were doing this. He didn't know whether it was guilt, remorse, or fear of doing the wrong thing. Uiseann warned him many times that orders were orders and that they have a huge loyalty towards the Mizukage. It was the only warning he gave his brother.

On the night before, his brother still had doubts and even went so far as to try to fight Uiseann in order to get him to not go and to help him flee. Uiseann of course refused. Seeing his brother as a traitor for wanting to even think that fleeing was an option, he attacked. The battle didn't last long. Overpowering his brother, he would take his life after he was defeated. Giving the body to the Mizukage and explaining the situation, he was met with mercy and still allowed participate in the destruction. The destruction was tough, but the sheer number plus the assistance of higher ups allowed for him to survive the mission. Shinobi, civilians, Kids, babies, orphans. All saw the end of the blade and their end. The snow learned pain and their existence ceased to exist. After it was over, the village had many leaders come and go. Many internal conflicts and revolutions went by and no matter how the new leader got the power, Uiseann did as commanded.

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab Ҫ ɐ ϸ ɐ ϐ ζ έ tab Ѻ Ӻ...]
tab How Do I Experience Life...|
    tab
    tab
    tab • {Third Class // First Prestige}
    tab • {Third Class // Second Prestige}
tab How Do I View It...|
    tab • {List Disciplines Here}
    tab
    tab
tab What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
    tab • Tongue Dance: Can do hand sign weaves with his tongue in order activate jutsu
    tab •• Easy Technique Freebies: 5 Stages of Learning Free
    tab • Pro Pro: Increase number of proficiency points by 2
tab What Are My Limitations...|
    tab Chakra Pool →100
      tab Chakra Color ► Black
      tab Chakra Materialization ►
        tab • Fire
        tab • Earth
    tab Stamina Pool →100
    tab Archetype → Athlete
    tab Statistics
      tab Power| 4
      tab Agility| 4
      tab Intelligence|2
      tab Chakra| 2
tab What Skills Have I Learned...|
    tab • • Mining
    • Farming
    • Logging
    • Fishing
    • Foraging
    • Field Triage
    • Item Identification
    • Poultices
    • Potionmaking
    • Bombmaking
    tab
    tab
tab What Am I Proficient In...|
    tab Two Handed Medium Weapons ► E
    tab • Category: Scythe
    tab • Unarmed Combat ► E
    tab:• Category: Grapple
tab What Can I Do...|
    tab Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
    tab Genjutsu → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Skill Points → 00 // 00
    tab Proficiency Points → 00 // 00

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab đ Φ tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
tab How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
tab How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp
tab What Do I Carry...|
    tab • • Scroll Case (20 Scrolls) ► 30 Ryo
    tab • • Shinobi Clothing ► 25 Ryo
    tab • • Scythes [Durability 30] ► 25 Ryo
    tab • •Lamellarr [D - Ranked, Scale 10] ► 30 Ryo
    tab:• •• One Person Tent ► 20 Ryo
    tab:• •Bedroll ► 6 Ryo
    tab:• • Skinning Knife ► 5 Ryo
    tab:• • Large Sack ► 2 Ryo
    tab:• •4 x Whetstone ► .5 Ryo
    →→→ Durability of 3. Restores 2 Durability to a weapon when used.
    tab:• •Rope, 20 Meters ►5 Ryo
    tab:• •
    tab:• •
tab What Techniques Do I Possess...| {
      [Bukijutsu: Scythe]
        • Nouka no Kamae [Stance of the Farmer]

[{Second Technique Type}]

tab What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
    tab
    tab
    tab
tab What Have I Laid Claim To...|
    tab
    tab
    tab

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_________________||Tell Me Some Basics…||
tab Who Are You?|
tab How Old Are You?| {No one may be over the age of 16. There were multiple ways to reduce this age if bringing in an old character. Contact the Approval Committee for more information or assistance.}
tab What Sex Are You?| {This is the gender of birth, and not a gender identity. However, identity may be listed here, just separate from the sex.}
tab What Do You Look Like| {Describe in detail, especially if in any way different from picture used.
tab Who Are Your People?| {Race}
tab Do You Have a Lineage?| {Bloodline or Clan}
tab Where Are You From?| {What Village were you in before?}
tab How Tall Are You?|
tab How Much Do You Weight?|
tab What Best Describes Your Frame?| {Keep in mind the height and weight. The frames are Super Light, Light, Medium, Heavy, and Super Heavy.}
tab What Were You?| {What were you in your “past life”? Shinobi or otherwise.
tab How Experienced Were You At It?| {Were you experienced? Did you have a letter rank? A title?

_________________||Now, Some Details…||
tab What Are You Like?| {This is your personality. Go wild here, giving as much description as you can. Write out the quirks, the fallacies, etc. Explore what it means to be your character!)
tab What Do You Believe In?| {Do you have a religion? A Nindo? Personal Values?
tab What Do You Fear?|
      • {Everyone has them. These need not be phobias, but these are fears that help guide the personality. They must actually influence your character in some way. Certain ones that are for granted, such as “Death” or “Loss of Companions” are givens. Unless these somehow drive a specified character flaw/strength in Personality, they do not count. You must have at least three.}

tab What Strengths Define You?|
      • {At Last Three)

tab What Weaknesses Define You?|
      • {At Last Three)

tab What Era(s) Are You From?|
tab What Have You Experienced?| {Personal History. See [Eras] for some Guild Canon assistance. Must be at least two paragraphs in length. This should be detailed, as who you were, and what you did previously, is incredibly important to who your character is now. It helps support the personality, the strengths and flaws, and will be referenced in different events within the guild. The more you add, the more that can be used for a more immersive experience within this guild.}

_________________||What Can You Do…||
tab How Do You Experience Life?| {No one begins with a class, though you may list them crossed out if you have plans for them already}
      • {First Class}
      • {Second Class}
      • {Third Class // First Prestige Class}
      • {Third Class // Second Prestige Class}
tab How Do You View It?|
      • {Disciplines. No one has these yet, as they are unlocked at D - rank.}

tab What Makes You Unique? |
      • {Characters receive three [3] Greater Personal Attributes to use. They must be assigned by the time the character reaches D - rank or they are forfeited.}

tab What Are Your Limitations?|
      Chakra Pool →
      tab Chakra Color →
      tab Chakra Materialization →
      tab Chakra Elements:
          tab
          tab
      Chakra Pool →
      Archetype →
      Statistics:
        Power|
        Agility|
        Intelligence|
        Chakra|

tab What Skills Do You Posses?|
      • {Name of Skills} ► {Current Skill Level}
      • {Start with ten [10] points for skills automatically, and gain additional from Archetype}
      • {Class specific skills cannot be taken until you have that class}
tab What Are You Proficient With?|
      • {Proficiency Tree or Weapon} ► {Current Training Level}
      • {Start with two [2] points for proficiencies automatically, and gain additional from Archetype}
      • {One [1] point unlocks a category; a second point unlocks specific weapons to be trained}
tab What Are Your Limitations?|
      Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
      Genjutsu → 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
      Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
      Skill Points → 00 // 00
      Proficiency Points → 00 // 00
_________________||What Do you Possess…||
tab How Much Experience Do I Possess?|
tab How Much Ryo Do I Own?|
tab What Do I Carry?|
      • {The Rule of this guild is that if you do not have it listed in this section your character will not have it at all. This needs to be kept up to constant date. This includes description of the clothing. Any hidden pockets, straps, or weapons, etc. This is an important section.}
      • {When Starting there will be Starting Packages, listed under the Archetypes, that informs you what you may begin play with. This is to help determine what your starting stats and Ryo is. With this Ryo, you purchase items that fill up the slots here. All Ryo left over is permanently removed. Please keep in mind the reality of what you are carrying, including Money, and how much space and volume your character can realistically carry.}

tab What Techniques Do You Possess?|
      [{First Jutsu Type}]
        • {Every Character begins play with one [1] E - C Ranked technique learned. This can be from anything except for Bijuu and Clan // Bloodline techniques. If a Custom Technique or Item is desired it must be between E - D ranks, and must be submitted to the appropriate Approval thread}

[{Second Jutsu Type}]

tab What Secrets Have You Discovered?|
      • {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

tab What Secrets Have You Laid Claim To?|
      • {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out