Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:00 pm
User Image
Hey, you, Baby Blues, show me what you gonna do!
Say I'm not a sinner but you make me a liar!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

D I S O B E D I E N T W I L L F U L F R E E xxxxx Z u r ū s u ► K u r i k o xxxxx A L P H A - B I T C H A M A Z O N I A N B A R R E L - N E M E S I S

tab
                                            [ T ] he searing pain of Corruption upon the flesh wasn't lost on her as the creature's ruptured remains spilled their contents upon her. Screaming as the pain coursed through her being from a location on her inner thigh and her side Zuu almost missed the creature coming up behind her to attack. Unfortunately pain wasn't something she could ignore, unlike others she'd met, and so she reacted just a tad too slow for her to avoid it entirely. The whip smacked her unmarred side as she whirled away, bringing the bow around to smack the creature upside its head and sent it backwards with sheer might alone [B - ranked Strike]. She wasn't taking a chance, and this time aimed for the only physical part that was apparent here: the face. As soon as the bow connected she flashed somewhat distant in a burst of red light as she brought up her bow, ready, and fired a single arrow at the creature's mask as Kaileer's warning rang out.
                                            tab The arrow wasn't enchanted this time, being merely a normal attack [C - ranked], as she wanted to conserve her strength. Instead she turned for a moment and cast her gaze about for Nina, for she was worried about the girl. How would such a physical being fight something like this?
                                            tab
                                            tab

A little good won't stop the devil.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Tenshuyami

Royal Taorito

magcookie

Quote:

[ e x p ] 0, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 2 0 0 x|x [ m a n a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] Horny af... x|x [ h e a l t h ] Healthy and Whole x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] N // A x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Achieved.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:54 pm
User Image

Nina Hojo ll Scholar ll Suiton :: Raiton ll Serial Killer The Pharmacist Assassin :: C-Rank ll True Ancestor :: Hojo Hybrid

Nina watched with disinterest as the chained knife pierced its way through amorphous blobs. The heat of the tamed electricity vaporizing the moisture on its way through, before the orbs of sludge would pop like a pressured balloon. As the rocky center of the slime like creatures hit the ground she whipped her chained weapon back to her person. The electricity had begun to fade after the second beast was hit, and not a moment too soon as the feeling in her hand was nearly gone. She stared down at the two cores as they struggled to regain function to their outer shell. She lifted her foot over the first of the cores stomping down onto it in an attempt to crush it. [1] This however had little result as the rock like shell was indeed as sturdy as a rock. Liquid smoke slowly began to start flowing from the cracks of their surfaces. She wasn't especially close by the the rest of the party at this point, she had already been trying to flee so she felt she was far enough from the distracted group to properly finish them off. While most of her spells centered around brute strong arm force she always had a clan special hidden away in her pocket. Removing her foot from one of the cores she instead opted to pick both of them up off the ground from the top of the spheres. Her weapon having been wrapped around her arm just kind of dangled and shook in the harsh wind of Iron.

The black smoke like sludge dripping down from the bottom, each droplet hitting the ground causing a dangerous sizzle. 'Is that... More corruption? Dangerous. Bad bad. Luckily small. Nothing like bears. Exterminate now.' She wasn't in the mood for playing, but even if she had been she wasn't going to treat Corruption lightly. The veins in her arms began to swell up against the skin, dangerously close to popping from the blood flow. The energy she was drawing from was not of mana. Mana was too weak to properly preform an Ancestor technique. There had been plenty of attempts by Lessers, those not blessed with Ancestor blood by birth, yet each time a Root spell was cast with mana the body was left a mess from backlash. Instead what Nina was drawing on was Life Essence. The veins on the back on the back of her hands glowed faintly as blood began to bubble from beneath her fingernails, swelling as the fingernails were slowly forced from her skin. The keratin structures were ripped from her flesh with violence. Dropping down into the puddling corruption in front of her, coated in her strange blood. Crimson ichor flowed from her bleeding finger tips as she began putting pressure to the cores in each hand. Her finger tips dug into the rocky texture as the her hands veins swelled to maximum capacity. Ten thin needles of pressurized blood shot into the core's shells before the claws took their true shape, swelling into the width of her finger tips. [2] The already damaged from the violent shocking and now needle point punctures stood no chance as the hardening blood took full size.

The corruption that had been dripping from the bottoms had stopped and Nina took it as her queue. Listing both hands outwards she took a sharp breath before slamming the two cores together. The rocky cores had reached their ends crumbling like gravel as they fell apart. The chunks would fade like smoke as they hit the ground. Having no more need for such unwieldy weapons the steel like claws softened before returning to liquid. Blood dropped down onto the snow as she watched the last pit of rock fade away like dust in the wind. 'Necessary. Efficient. Iron is lost. No need to be safe. Dead dead dead, kill. Trust betrayed. No no no no. Leave. Go. Risky still.' She looked back towards the group in the distance, the clown had apparently arrived to offer what aid he could once again. A jester for the young king. In any case the pair seem to have been tag teaming the beasts that had approached them. The redhead was retaining a human form, a pale victory from what she could tell. What was odd was how she was no longer keeping an eye on her prey and instead staring out at her. Nina's own lilac eyes caught the girl's for a second longer before she looked away and returned her gaze back to the forest. This was her chance, she could break into the forest before the group could do anything to stop her escape. It was the smart choice, the safe choice. Nina cupped her bleeding hands together as her mana bubbled to the surface, a weak spell halting the excessive flow of the wounded fingers. [3] The blood coagulated at an unnatural pace thanks to this spell, the blood flow containing itself to her veins. A clotting that could easily give way under direct pressure is all she could manage with such little time to focus on it. A temporary solution until she could do proper aid. It had been a very long time since she had pulled an blood spell from her arsenal. 'Move. Go go go go. IdIOT move feet. Pitter patter. Go go GO GO go.' Yet Nina stayed in place, her fractured mind was indeed in agreement that she needed to be anywhere but near this village any longer. Her heart however had different plans. It wanted to stay. While the redhead may have threaten at her secret, she didn't announce it to the public. This wasn't the usual reaction she got. There was no mention of monsters or panicked screaming. It was almost, respectful. A 'You scratch my back I'll scratch yours' type of agreement being offered. Nether side could take control of the vessel that was Nina, so instead of running or returning to aid she just stayed still in place. Staring at the distance as her brain blue screened.

Mana Pool:: [140 //400]
Stamina Pool:: [330 //650]
Blood Pool:: [170 //300]

Quote " 'All stories are true,' Skarpi said. 'But this one really happened, if that’s what you mean.' He took another slow drink, then smiled again, his bright eyes dancing. 'More or less. You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way. Too much truth confuses the facts. Too much honesty makes you sound insincere.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

Nina's Theme Scissor Sisters - I Can't Decide

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

Kirra Yamata

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:32 am
User Image

S I X T E E N C O U R A G E O U S G U A R D I A N
K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I dig 'til my shovel tells a secret, swear to the earth that I will keep it, brush off the dirt, and let my change of heart occur.
B - R A N K O A T H K E E P E R - W A R R I O R H A K E M O T O

Fault lines tremble underneath my glass house, but I put it out of my mind...

[Location:] Ikeinasu - White Stag Acres

[Everyone gets 600 exp and 1200 ryo. Also sorry for lazy post.]

With everyone's respective yokai having been defeated, we were left in silence once more. I held my blade in both hands, steadying myself against the wave of exhaustion that followed once I released my State. I hadn't reached the point it would cause anything lasting, but I had been long enough. Thankfully, there were no further sounds of baying, and none of the others seemed alerted by the presence of anything else, so I let myself relax.

Sheathing my blade once more, I faced the others. "I think we're fine for now. Thank you all for your help." I glanced back the way we'd come warily, hoping nothing else would appear. Nothing happened and I sighed. "Get some rest while you can. If those things followed us back into the town, it means the yokai are getting braver." More specifically, I was pretty sure they were starting to see us as an actual threat, but I didn't want to alarm any of them. "I need to get back to the office. I'll have some compensation for your efforts sent to you."

I waited a moment to see if anyone had anything to say before heading into town.

[Exit unless stopped.]

...long enough to call it 'courage' to live without a lifeline.

Counter | 83 / 200

Active Effects:
• Athlete Archetype: [.5] rank increase to physical speed. [5] stamina reduction to Simple and unnamed physical attacks.
• Christmas 2k19: [.5] rank increase to physical strength.
• Master of Lightning: [1] rank increase to magical strength of Lightning and Storm spells.
• Weathered: [1] rank resistance to spiritual strength of Lightning and Storm spells.
• Old Injuries: [.5] rank decrease to physical speed. [Inactive]
• State of Power: Half [.5] rank increase to physical strength and speed.

Current Stats:
• Physical| Strength: +1.0 x Speed: +1.0
• Magical| Strength: 0.0 x Speed: 0.0
• Power [6] || Agility [6] || Intelligence [3] || Mana [1]
• Defense - D

Techniques Used:
• Unnamed Parry - C - Strength: B - Speed: B
• Unnamed Overhead Strike - C - Strength: A - Speed: B
:list::list: - Enhanced by Overpower

Current Objectives:
• None.

Items of Note:
• Zephyr [Katana]

Lanfaer
magcookie
Tenshuyami
Kirra Yamata

tab .MANA : 395 / 400 [+15] .STAMINA : 300 / 600 [+15] .TRANCE : 09 / 15 [-1]
                                          tab .EXP : 16880 .RYO : 両1400 .HEALTH : Good .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:10 am
User Image

鉄 ❉❉❉ Kira Yamata ❉❉❉ 鉄

鉄 ❉❉❉キラ {•} ヤマタ❉❉❉ 鉄

As Kira ran towards the others to see if they needed help he slowed his march to a walk as he saw that the others were okay. Approaching the three Kira sheathed his katana and took note of how everyone was, though it wasnt as good of a evaluation as he would of thought. Everyone looked beat up, tired, and needing help. Kaileer told them to try and rest and warned about the possible bravery of the yokai in the future. Kira looked to him and said,

If any dare to try we will be here to repel them every time. They wont take us without resistance. Kira held up a fist and pulled it back to his side in a sort of 'okay' gesture or something. With that Kaileer left to go to the office building which would leave him with Zuu and Octopus. He took a deep breath and sighed as he walked over to Zuu. and stood in front of her his eyes gleaming with a slight distaste before saying,

"I dont know if you recall, considering your mind was else where when i asked. So I will ask again. I require your assistance with a mission. The thing im needing to do is deal with a formidable opponent and cant hope to take it on all of my own. I'm willing to pay you to follow me and help. I wont be going out any time soon so give it some thought. When we're rested, recovered, and ready to go I would like to come back for your answer... Good day" With that Kira turned away to start his trek to the next area, the Dojo/ Academy. He knew if he was going to take anything on he would need more techniques and magic to work with.

[Exit unless stopped]

Royal Taorito

lanfaer

magcookie

Kirra Yamata
Crew

Devoted Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:06 am
User Image
                                    Shea Fal'nevan
                                    I'll send out my soul to worlds more beautiful, but they won't... they won't know my heart.

[Location:] Ikeinasu: White Stag Acres

[Just quoting you guys to let you know he passed by. You don't have to respond to him if you don't want to.]

I passed Kaileer on the way to the expanse we used as farmland. He'd seemed exhausted and paid me little mind, but reaching the Acres, I could see why. Three others stood near the entrance, still looking ready for a fight, should an enemy appear. The only one of the three I recognized was Zuu. Had there been an attack here? The lack of corpses suggested yokai, which was an implication I didn't want to think about. It was either that or they were fighting each other, which seemed less likely.

I decided to skirt around them. Others were emerging from hiding, so it seemed the threat had passed, meaning it was safe to proceed to where I was headed. Past the stables, from which came noises of frustrated animals, I slipped away to the small alcove I'd been using to grow a garden.

Growing plants in the frigid weather was no easy task. Anywhere else, I probably could have left them alone and they would have grown fine, but here I had to maintain them constantly if I wanted them to survive. Clear any snow, and trim plants as needed. Thanks to my newfound abilities, I was able to change many of them slightly to make them hardier against the cold, but it still didn't mean they were going to bear any usable product. Still, seeing some color in an otherwise white and gray world was nice.

.CHAKRA : 815 / 815 .STAMINA : 300 / 300 .STATUS : None
                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                    .EXP : 9310 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : Content
                                    It's the darkest part.

magcookie
                                    Lanfaer
                                    Kirra Yamata

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 2:24 pm
User Image

D I S O B E D I E N T W I L L F U L F R E E xxxxx Z u r ū s u ► K u r i k o xxxxx A L P H A - B I T C H A M A Z O N I A N B A R R E L - N E M E S I S

tab
                                            [ L ]owering her bow to her side as she caught sight of Nina, the wolf-girl's mouth turned up into her signature feral grin. From the way she stood she no longer intended to run, instead choosing to remain still for reasons unknown at the moment. Was she waiting for Zuu, or was she struggling to control the inner monster she bore from breaking out and consuming all in her path? Both were likely options, and neither seemed more or less possible than the other. Her thoughts were interrupted when Kaileer spoke, and for a moment she almost hit him out of sheer shock at his approach without her noticing. Letting reason prevail long enough to hear him out she nodded sharply to him and, as he turned his back, she saluted with the edge of her bow to her forehead. Though she didn't like him for reasons of her own she had to respect him for his orders and control under duress. An example of what a leader should be, which honestly made her begin to doubt his title of "c**k socket" that he'd earned as a cabin boy.
                                            tab Then the actual c**k showed up and ruined it all.
                                            tab Interrupting her before she could even speak Kira laid out the reality that he still needed her, and to fight some sort of large beast. It wasn't exactly that she didn't want to help him, but his words before, about making the difference between life and death, made her hesitate about telling him to pike off and get bent by an Ogre. Well, as had proved to be the usual these days he sodded off before she could ask more questions, leaving her with more questions than answers and with him expecting to come back and find her ready and willing without knowing a damned fact about whatever he wanted of her. Sighing, not really having the heart to continue being pissed at the c**t hair of a human being she decided instead to follow through with her original plan and made for Nina.
                                            tab As she approached she made sure to press her boots just a bit harder than required as she walked, alerting the girl to her presence instead of letting her naturally silent movements possibly incite her in a time of lax control. Stringing the bow over her shoulder she moved passed the Vampire and grabbed one of her steel headed arrows that had been lodged into the skull of whatever beast they'd just fought. With a careful yank she heard a creak even as the arrow dislodged, immediately making her grunt with annoyance. "Gods above be damned..." she grumbled beneath her breath as she cast an expert gaze across the ammunition. It wasn't going to last another shot. In fact, the arrow was now defective enough to warrant being discarded, since all it would take was one wrong shot and the arrow could fly wide of her mark. Unreliability for an archer wasn't going to cut it.
                                            tab Without looking at Nina the girl gripped the arrow in both hands and snapped it like a twig right beneath the head, which she slipped into a pouch at her side for later user before turning to look at her with studied eyes. Was she feral? Was she going to snap, or run? The doubt nagged at the back of her mind as she crossed her arms with the cocky grin she frequented so often. "So what're yer plans now, aye? 'eadin' back inter town, or off'n yer own direction?"

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Tenshuyami

Royal Taorito

magcookie

Quote:

[ e x p ] 0, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 2 0 0 x|x [ m a n a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] Horny af... x|x [ h e a l t h ] Healthy and Whole x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] N // A x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Achieved.

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 12:56 pm
User Image

Nina Hojo ll Scholar ll Suiton :: Raiton ll Serial Killer The Pharmacist Assassin :: C-Rank ll True Ancestor :: Hojo Hybrid

Nina, despite Zuu's attempts at being obviously approaching, was still spooked by the sound of her voice. It was like her brain was too busy processing a reboot to even register footsteps in the snow. Her tentacle like hair shot upwards akin in exclamation. Her head turning almost mechanically to meet Zuu's face that was so clouded in masked concern. Before answering the big bad wolf she looked down at her damaged fingers. She was tempted to put her gloves back on now but doing so would only damage the clotting and cause the bleeding to return. The squidling signed in annoyance. "If I'm staying... we need to talk. Lay it bare. We both only have theories on each other, which is dangerous." She broached the subject she needed to get discussed. There was no way someone as fidgety and constantly nervous as Nina would be able to stay in Iron if she didn't have equal dirt on her uh... friend? potential love interest? She obviously had her highly likely theory but it was just that an unconfirmed theory. Her near warging out incident might just have been some strange spell. 'Leave leave leave RUN LEave. DAnger. STAY ally. No danGER.' The fragments of her mind had not come to an agreeance on whether this was even a good idea. "Such talks would onLY BE a danger here. ForeST SAfer, less eyes. Eyes bad. They TAlk too much." The squids usually even heart rate was going crazy as well her crazy started to seep into her persona. Not a single one of her partners had found of Nina's truth and lived. She always disposed of them for prying into her secret information. A betrayal of trust is met with death obviously because that isn't love. "If nOT I am going. What wILL It be Zuu?" Despite all metal break downs going on currently her lilac eyes remained steadfast and serious. If the redhead refused to lay it all bare with her the squidling would be gone for good. Both would wash their hands of each other and be free of the constant suspicion and risk of blown covers.

Mana Pool:: [140 //400]
Stamina Pool:: [330 //650]
Blood Pool:: [170 //300]

Quote " 'All stories are true,' Skarpi said. 'But this one really happened, if that’s what you mean.' He took another slow drink, then smiled again, his bright eyes dancing. 'More or less. You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way. Too much truth confuses the facts. Too much honesty makes you sound insincere.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind

Nina's Theme Scissor Sisters - I Can't Decide

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:53 pm
User Image

tab
                                            [ T ]he sudden response, and its blunt nature, was both a surprised and greatly welcomed. Cutting to the straight of it, without wasting each others' time, it honestly was quite refreshing for a change. The demand, however, did set her on edge despite it taking less than a second to realize the girl had the right of it. For better or for worse Nina knew something was off about her, and letting idiots make up bullshit about her would only serve to make coming out, if she ever did, that much more difficult. The feral grin slider from her face to be replaced by seriousness as she locked eyes with the vampiric beauty. The ultimatum stung, for she'd felt she'd earned better with what had been previously said, but looking into the girl's eyes, inhaling her scent, seeing for the first time a bit more of the true Nina, Zuu was forced to admit the girl was not sane, or at least verging on the boundaries of it if nothing else. Could she risk everything, her present and future, upon a madwoman who so easily ripped apart monsters?
                                            tab Did she really have a choice?
                                            tab Of all the people she'd met so far only Nina had began to realize the truth Zuu carried so close to hear heart. So far, only a shared respect from the little they'd known had kept them together, yet she'd felt a connection with the girl that she had yet to with anyone else. Was it love, passion, friendship or hatred that she felt? It was difficult to say with the little detail she had. Ending it now would undoubtedly leave her with a nagging need to find out, and she had the suspicion that if Nina left now they would never see each other again as they were now.
                                            tab As she felt ready to given an answer a pair of weird looking ears and horns passed by in the distance, and Zuu's eyes snapped to them immediately with a jolt of joy.
                                            tab Sighing, turning back to Nina, she nodded slowly to the girl and placed a fist to her heart. "I agree, but the time is not now," she began, even as her eyes moved towards the heavens and towards what she knew lay in the coming dark. "Tonight the moon rises pregnant with power, and with it shall come your answer. I will head to the forest tonight regardless of your presence, but if you wish my truth, and for me to know yours', let us meet tonight as the moon reaches above the horizon and its light graces the forest. Let us meet near where the bears were killed." She hoped that would be good enough, for the anxiety within her was rising quickly from just speaking of it. Mouth dry, throat cinching off, if she didn't leave right that moment she would explode.
                                            tab Literally.
                                            tab Turning to move off towards Shea, she grimaced before speaking once more. "I swear upon my blood, my eyes and my soul, I will be there tonight. Whether you are there is up to you, but I would hate to lose someone like you."

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Tenshuyami

Royal Taorito

magcookie

Quote:

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
________Ikeinasu ► The Iron City of Bridges

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash