User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[火]____R e s i d e n t i a l____D i s t r i c t____[火]

______________A r e a ... D e s c r i p t i o n ||
____Two buildings make up the complex as a whole, but the further of the two from the gates acts as the Residential District. There are five floors with thirty rooms on each floor for residents to inhabit, totaling three hundred in all. Eventually expansion may be necessary but for now, it is plenty of space.

The insides of the buildings have been fixed up, although most rooms were simply cleaned and emptied, as most furniture was beyond salvage. The rooms themselves are suites, with full bathrooms equipped with showers--although running water has not yet been restored--and large kitchens, although appliances have been removed for parts until electricity is running again. The bottom floors are two bedroom apartments with patios, while the second through fifth floors contain single room apartments with balconies facing the forest. Each apartment also has a living room and small dining room.

Housing Roster & Descriptions

______________N e a r b y ... L o c a t i o n s ||
____Blazing Abodes || Entrance
____Blazing Abodes || Educational District
____Blazing Abodes || Market District
____Blazing Abodes || Hospital District
____Blazing Abodes || Administrative District

______________D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
____None.

______________K n o w n R e s o u r c e s ||
____ None.

______________R u l e s ||
____Follow the laws as set forth by the claim holder. They can be found in the Administrative District.
____

______________C l a i m i n g ||
____Claim Holder || Shadow Hunyistir [Royal Taorito]