Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:54 pm
User Image
What the hell's going on, can ||someone|| tell me, please?!
Why I'm switching faster than the channels on tv?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

R I G H T E O U S J U S T M E R C I F U L xxxxx Y d a r a h a n ► M a l a k z d a r xxxxx B R O K E N L O S T U N A W A R E

tab [W]hile the boy felt appreciative of the girl's worlds, and felt that perhaps he had finally found someone who, like him, was interested in learning the ways of this world and making a life for themselves, he noticed something...strange...in the back. Black skin, yellow dots for eyes, and with a clearly feminine figure, the strange creature walked over to one of the few scrolls that had been left open upon a table that likely had been left there by the strange fellow from before and took the paper in hand. And then...something...spilled upon the surface, blacker than night and thicker than blood the liquid crept across the surface with clawing fingers, not unlike hands grasping for sustenance. Then it began to retract and to Ydar's horror it did not leave without taking something along for the ride.
                                            tab The words. The pictures. The technique itself!.
                                            tab Time stopping was an impossibility. That was a fact that none could deny. However, when one's nerves are stretched to an obscene degree time itself seems to slow to a grinding halt. With it one's vision fuzzes and blackens at the edges as every detail near the focal point sharpens. Tunnel vision, many call it. The Dance of Blades, others. It always came as one faced decisions that could change the course of history, either one's own or another's. Looking upon the damage this beast wrought, seeing how it absorbed the knowledge in passing, he was forced to consider just how it might have come across that human figure...
                                            tab However, hasty reactions often bred needless conflict and decisively bad experiences. As such Ydar forced himself to think, to register the possibilities as stimuli filed into his consciousness. Behind the creature lay a door, half closed, likely from the thing's entrance moment before. To his left and a yard out lay Hitomi, her left foot suspended mid step, while a small smile played across her lips. From the sounds behind them from towards the bazaar it was clear at least two people were making their way back towards the training area in which they stood, the single of metal likely from some sort of armor. Masculine and feminine voices, both with a surely tone. Guards, or those with negative dispositions likely to utilize violence as method of expression. A table lay between Ydar and the ink beast, who stood at another with scroll still in one 'hand' while the other reached for another upon the table.
                                            tab Possible action.
                                            tab The ground was made of gravel, tightly packed, meaning better purchase when accelerating. To gain the distance he needed Ydar would need to dig in the balls of his feet and thrust backwards at a nearly forty five degree angle while bringing his arms down to catch the edge of the table and vault himself towards the monstrosity. Given similar material on the landing site he would land low, and with one hand grab the scroll while with the other he would bring up his fist to catch its grasping hand with his wrist. Pushing outwards and up he could deflect the grappling attempt while also pushing backwards with the collected, and protected scroll, before it could reach the piece of knowledge.
                                            tab Path set. Probability of success: high.
                                            tab Execute.
                                            tab Leaning down, digging in, Ydar would launch himself forward into a partial somersault, catching the edge of the table to vault himself legs over head to twist and land with one leg out to the right, the left bent to absorb impact. Snatching the scroll he would deflect the coming hand, ignoring its strange texture to shove it up and away. While doing so he would dig one of his myriad of invisible hands into the earth beneath and between his legs. With a huff he would force himself backwards, using the stiff gravel to still allow himself to come grinding to a halt several yards away, scrolls in hand, his expression carefully neutral. "Who are you, and why do you destroy this knowledge," he carefully asks, his tone neither aggressive nor friendly.

My enemy's invisible,
I don't know how to fight!

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

bb3000ae

NecroPlant

[ e x p ] 7, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 155/ 155 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 185 / 185

[ m o o d ] Lost, seeking a purpose x|x [ h e a l t h ] Whole and Hale x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] ??? x|x [ b a l a n c e ] Justice Wroth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:45 pm
User Image
Slowly did the one now knowing herself as Clio did continue her process/ Needless to say it was unexpected that her process was interrupted. Why? Ydar met with no resistance as he snatched the scroll before it could be taken into her possession. The viscousness of her inky make dripping down the man's arm likely leaving a stain. It was not unlike somewhat of a slug she had become. While she could condense her mass she had grown complacent and lazy one could say with how she moved. The evidence of that being trails of ink strewn about.

Clio would turn to the one that hindered her. She cocked her head to the side. Despite how long it had been since she had arrived here she could not speak the language of these people only understand them. 'Destroy' the act of removing from existence, to no longer exist or to leave in a state that was unrecoverable through normal means without complete reconstruction. The empty scroll on the floor. The one which had been 'destroyed' earlier lay there as though it were an empty husk of a dead creature.

Rather than answer the man or even look at him Clio's focus shifted to it. There were no words she could say or images she believed she could produce to properly explain so that left the only means of explanation to show. Her arm stretched across the ground swallowing the empty scroll immersing it in pitch. Then looking to the man who seemed winded her arm would withdraw and without any signs of crass or crazed movement. In fact it was incredibly unthreatening and sluggish. A wet slap on the table as the scroll she'd taken rested on it...albeit...looking a bit larger than previous. As the hand that delivered the scroll began to reshape itself the other hand pointed to the scroll.

Clio wanted the man to open it based on body language alone. Should he do so he'd see that the 'destroyed' knowledge was actually very much still alive and well. In fact..the being had concisely and to a degree produced a scroll containing not just the information of one technique but the information of both techniques presently on the archive. It meant that this being, person, creature. Wasn't destroying knowledge but was actually containing it..archiving it...possibly even preserving it and possibly even carrying the ability to reproduce it. Like a printer or photocopier. Once Clio had the information it was only a manner of recalling it to bring it back. Possibilities rose. A creature with the ability to spread, collect, and recreate knowledge...although whether or not it understood what it was collecting was left to be determined.

Clio's head then snapped towards where the two guards seemed present. While it was difficult to discern the movement of her eyes may have indicated surprise. She had been around long enough to put together 'metal men bad' seeing as the last encounter she had with one resulted in a lost hand, and seeing as despite her amorphous state she was still very much susceptible to pain. She'd much rather not have that happen again. In an instant the inky body began to shift and change into an inky snake with yellow eyes. Ydar and his presence and questions were going to continue being left unanswered as unless he pursued her the snake-like ink creature was slithering through the facility emphaisis on hiding it seemed as there would be no ink trails being left behind.

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:15 pm
User Image

R I G H T E O U S J U S T M E R C I F U L xxxxx Y d a r a h a n ► M a l a k z d a r xxxxx B R O K E N L O S T U N A W A R E

tab [O]nce Ydar would have known what to do. He would have launched forward and stopped the creature in order to learn more about it. That, or take the slow approach of trailing it to ascertain exactly what it was, and more importantly, it's purpose. Yet since waking the boy had no understanding of just what he was capable of doing. Control. Decision. Direction. Doubt plagued him, making every decision he made slow, stupid, as he questioned intent and purpose in equal measure. Sliding into a personality was proving difficult, creating a life as his training had named him to do gone despite an upbringing marred beyond recognition of a normal life. Formative years spent training, honing senses and body movements to be under rigid control...absent. In short he was back to the basics, and the reality was coming quicker than expected that Ydar simply didn't know anymore just who, or what, he was.
                                            tab Perhaps this would change in following this...thing.
                                            tab Lunging forward, going from still to sprinting in an instant, Ydar chased after the serpentine creature with a neutral expression slightly pale with exertion. Since waking his strengths had been in crafting, in honing his arts instead of his body for war. As such his breathing came in rapid bursts, sweat already beading from exertion. Thump. Thump. Thump! Heart pounding its bloody rhythm into his ears the former justicar tore after the creature, hoping to track the monstrosity As it wiggled and danced.
                                            tab [Que the chase music!]

My enemy's invisible,

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

bb3000ae

NecroPlant

[ e x p ] 7, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 155/ 155 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 185 / 185

[ m o o d ] Lost, seeking a purpose x|x [ h e a l t h ] Whole and Hale x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] ??? x|x [ b a l a n c e ] Justice Wroth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:41 pm
User Image
Even a copy. Can surpass the original.

(H)itomi (K)atsuragi

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX

Hitomi took a deep breath and then exhaled, as she swiftly followed after Ydar. It seems the path they should take is after this strange new creature they have encountered. This thing seemed to be bent on erasing information, and that was something that could not be tolerated in a world with limited knowledge as is. She kept pace with Ydar, but stayed behind him, in case she needed to guard from anything behind him.

|| ??? || ???|| ??? ||
|| ??? || ??? || ??? || ??? ||
Chakra Points: 100
Stamina Points: 100

Lanfaer

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 7:34 am
User Image

Ultimately Clio did not expect to be followed. As such when looking behind her for the moment hearing the pursuit of footsteps this was typically attributed to apprehension in her experience. Something she wasn't about to have anything of. Seeking what would be the nearest crack in which she could slither her way into like any reptile she would do so. She would have effectively lost her pursuers in entering this crack. This is how she evaded law enforcement in the past and it would not fail her here as she believed.

The place she was in now lacked in light yet it seemed to be connected to a room. What room this was, was to be determined but for the most part she believed herself safe. Shifting back into her humanoid state. Perhaps this place she was in would have some more information of which she could gain even greater knowledge. 'Live and Learn' these were the tenants of her creator and while she hadn't fully gained an entire understanding of the 'Live' part she could at least learn.

There was, however, a door in this room. It looked rather old. Perhaps this was some kind of forbidden ground but the presence of a door meant that through some means it was accessible. It was far too dark to see anything, however, but for now, Clio a.k.a bloop would take refuge in this darkness she had grown accustomed to.

((Don't know if you want to spin this into a scenario or something like ancient ruin room filled with the ancient secrects yadda yadda))

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:07 pm
User Image

(I didn't know BB Posted! D: )
                                            tab [Y]dar screamed to a hand, feet kicking up dust as the creature he'd followed became a serpent and slid into the earth, through a crack no thicker than a gold piece. To say the boy was vexed would be quite the understatement, given that had he chosen to do so he could have caught the beast several moments prior. Yet hesitation born of uncertainty stayed his hand, which only landed them in the situation they were in. Frowning, for a scowl would never mar his expression, Ydar suddenly noticed that his hand was pressed to the crack, his knees bent to allow such contact. He knew what he intended without processing: disintegration using the power of Ruin. Stepping back by reflex he considered what could have happened. Just a moment of casting his gaze across the stonework showed that without care he could have brought the entire building down. Recklessness was his weakness, one he knew well, and it had nearly cost him dearly.
                                            tab That still meant the snake had escaped. Sighing, turning, Ydar looked for the girl who he'd heard give chase and gestured to the earth. "It's gone, unfortunately," he began, his expression neutral. "We could alert the local authorities. Perhaps they will deal with it?"

tab
                                            tab
                                            tab

My enemy's invisible,

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

bb3000ae

NecroPlant

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 8:31 pm
__________________The Truth of the Matter...||
tab And so it came to pass that as Clio moved along within the earth she could that nearby, somewhere, there was light. A cold light, clean and clear where the darkness warmed her ink, it shone against her existence, beckoning her onwards. And if she were to move forward she would find the room becoming colder, ever colder, and yet something...called to her. A voice without words, a song without music, it reached out to her through the stone to resonate up and beyond. Yet the feelings that it brought might well bother the sentient ink, for it held within it a painful longing to end what it knew as loneliness. There came the pitter patter of feet beyond, splishing and splashing across deep pockets of moisture and the light pulsed as something came between it and her.
tab And from somewhere there came a deep rumbling.
tab The room she would come into looked nothing short of a laboratory. With cement floor and many tall, clouded tubes scattered about machinery and vegetation, Clio would find every breath, if indeed she took one, was wet. The room, larger enough that the far end was lost in shadow, was dominated by a monstrous tree-like structure that glowed with the colors of blue and green that waxed and waned in even measure. What would she do in this new sight?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 2:17 am
User Image
Lanfaer

She escaped her pursuers, as she always did. Her pursuit of knowledge led her here. Perhaps it was also the strange beckoning presence the dampness of the area did not offset her yet it was a curious change of pace when compared to the lands above where ash was like dust in the wind and heat would waft on a stray breeze despite being nowhere near anything of burning nature.

Looking around her proximity the first thing she would do is of course well...start taking things. Having picked up this habit from her time as a gremlin she'd move about the room seeking anything and everything that was loose and not tied to the ground. Perhaps if she found something truly interesting she'd keep those things but in short she'd start making a mess of things as she usually did.

Every uninteresting object in the room would slowly but surely start being piled infront of the tree. Some compulsory reason, maybe Clio was trying to make it..less lonely? By surrounding it with objects. The concept of loneliness never occurred to her. In her life she's only learned a few things. Suit of armor usually ='s bad person, take things make piles, fire bad, fight to live but what was fight, she didn't know anything but the definition and was known by the ink watchers to punch people randomly in the streets for no reason as a public menace to society.

Yes in all her time she hadn't accrued much. But this was because...Clio herself had developed the unfortunate programming of avoiding people. Why? Because they usually ended the same way as it did with that earlier man. Accusation, suspicion, expecting answers to questions she could not answer, leaving when they've decided she was disinteresting and a poor conversationalist. Twasn't her fault she had yet to form a mouth and means of speech. By now the pile would at least be two feet to three feet tall in random things taken from around the room.

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 1:18 pm
__________________A Careful Whisper...||
"You're not ready yet..."

Through your moment of frustration, you could have sworn you heard a voice, on the edge of your perception. There was a sensation of weight on your shoulder, almost like a hand placed gently there, but should you turn to investigate, it would vanish, and you were left 'alone' once more--although Hitomi was present. But it wasn't exactly a feeling of loneliness. Something was still present that didn't seem malicious. Rather, just observing. And perhaps it would come with the realization that that sensation had always been there, ever since you woke up months before.

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 8:53 am
User Image___________________The Narrator Whispers...||
tab Moments passed without even so much as a rustle from the massive tree. It's bold silence in the face of clio's friendship shrine was simply downright rude! Thankfully however, it must have realized this as metal pods fell down from it's leafy tops. There were around eight in total and each one one was more than large enough to hold even the tallest man comfortably. Upon dropping a few inches from the ground, exactly half of them would shut tight their metals doors leaving no way to enter them unless one were to cut off the vine at the top and crawl inside like a fruit.

Awakened by the rummaging of her pod, a young figure would pop her head from behind one of the four enclosed metal doors. Her hair long and a vibrant green, dressed in rather plain looking clothes, but most importantly were the eyes. Solid red irises were framed perfectly by a green to match her hair. Her appearance might have been startling to anyone who wasn't already strange themselves.

First giving a blank stare to uniquely feminine blob of ink before her, and then to the pile of trinkets, the little green haired girl nodded to herself in understanding. "Hey you, just what are you doing?" Her voice matched her size in pitch but betrayed a bearing of an adult.
tab
tab
tab
NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 8:36 pm
User Image

What was she doing indeed? All she knew how to do at the moment. When questioned and not met with immediate aggression as she had in the past Clio just cocked her head quizzically. She would point to the pile she had made thus far and then with her other hand bring it up. On Its surface, the ink would then reshape itself into two words. "Making Pile." She'd then ultimately begin to ignore the copy of Kagerou and like a tireless machination continue stacking things into the pile. The pile now extending to blocking off the other doors of the pods.

What was most odd about her behaviour here was that while most people would consider the birth of the Shadow Kagerou curious it was anything but to the ink being. Clio, did not know how humans were conceived aside from the words and definitions that lead up to conception such as the act of fornication and its definitions. While knowing definitions it didn't inherently mean she knew their context. A case of being 'told' and not shown as the saying goes. If she was near running out of things to stack. She would ultimately resort to well. Attempting to stack the pods and would use what power she had to do so.
Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 1:47 pm
User Image

___________________The Narrator Whispers...||

tab Making pile? Two simple words were all that came out from the creature’s mouth and yet Kagerou couldn’t have been more confused than as she was at this very moment, and for some reason she loved every minute of it. Tiny lips curling into a smile as she watched the inky girl go back to her work the clone Kagerou hoped down from her circular abode, after reaching for something out of sight, and made her way to better inspect the happenings that was a growing pile of junk. “You aren’t anything like I suspected you know. Most people just want to hurt.” Letting her sentence ring out Kagerou looked up in order to judge her reaction to those words. Whatever this thing was it seemed innocent and.. well like a child.

While still keeping eye contact with the girl ink blob Kagerou turned her head just enough as if someone were next to her whispering in her ear except Clio would see nobody at all. Hopefully the creature’s lack of human knowledge was lacking enough to let this moment of insanity pass. “I like her, I think she can help us.” Moving to the pile the copy of Kagerou then gently placed what appeared to be a long cylinder tube on the pile of jack that Clio was stacking. It’s glossy metal surface set it apart from all the other trash it was surrounded by, and indeed might be something to draw the attention of the inky girl as something she might want to keep instead of for use in her mountain building. “See that?” Pointing over to her small contribution the clone Kagerou continued. “Friends help each other, and I want to be your friend, so I helped.” Trying to settle their kinship the little green haired girl extended a single tiny hand so that she might hold Clio’s, although her gesture would only make it halfway, it would be up to Clio herself to make up the other half. “Will you help me too?”

tab
tab
tab
NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:57 am
User Image

((Boooooooooooooooooooooooo I suppose I never actually posted the post I had written out four days ago.))

At the term 'friend' Clio would c**k her head as she always did when trying to understand a concept. It took some time, a little processing, like booting up an old computer running some ancient software where eventually the 'chime' would indicate it was fully warmed up. For Clio that was re-affixing her head back into its normal position. Was she 'friend' the definition of 'friend' required more than one person. Friend: A person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically exclusive of sexual or family relations. Affection: A gentle feeling of fondness or liking. The expressions the girl she was present with thus far could only be defined as producing a gentle feeling. The question now was did Clio develop a fondness or liking of them.

The Kagerou present would have her moment of self conversation completely ignored, as theoretically Clio talked to herself...a lot. Just not with vocalized words that most people and humans tend to use. When Kagerou extended her hand....the first thing Clio would do is look at it. Yes, that was a hand. Help: Make it easier for (someone) to do something by offering one's services or resources. By this thought process, Clio assumed rightly she wanted something in her hand. If the girls concept of helping her was putting a tube on the pile. Then she would do something similar she'd suppose. Attracted to said tube. Clio would ignore the extended hand and place her hand on the tube. Ultimately said tube would be absorbed into her body. Perhaps her way of 'accepting' this Kagerou's help. She'd then look around for a similarly shaped object and rather than accept Kagerou's hand that was still likely being held out still more so out of awkwardness than kindness Clio would soppily pick something up not of the pile and place it in the Kagerou's hand drenching it in ink simultaneously and just stare at the Kagerou wondering if this was sufficient 'help'.

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:15 pm
User Image

___________________The Narrator Whispers...||

tab It was a curious thing watching Clio operate. To be honest this Kagerou was beginning to feel a bit of kinship with her with how much she reminded her of herself, or rather her real self and not this person she was supposed to be. Or was there really a distinction other than the one she made for herself in her head? Regardless it didn’t matter. What did matter was what this inky girl decided.

While she went to pick up the tube Kagerou had placed on the pile the clone bit her lip. It looked like this was going to take a bit of outside thinking to get what she wanted. With clear disappointment on her face Kagerou turned to wade through the piled junk and place her hand on it’s trunk while her extended limb merged with it’s murky green surface, almost like she was grasping at something but when her hand was returned to her she held nothing. The only real difference being that now her arm and the tube were gone, vanished into the depths of the tree.

As soon as she was sufficiently cleaned off the fake Kagerou ran to one side of the room where a facet hidden in the shadows concealed a level meant for releasing a door lock. From the moment it was pulled there was be a terrible screeching to echo all throughout the room and would cause even the little clone girl to cover her ears in pain. The torture was short lived thankfully and now there was suddenly another exit to the room that had previously been covered with so many vines and unnatural foliage it had disguised it. From a glance it looked fairly typical, a metal hallway dimly lit by fluorescent chattering light panels on the ceiling. It probably would have been clear to everyone except Clio that what this Kagerou wanted could only be found in wherever that room lead. “See down that place?” Moving a little quicker from the excitement of finally having her quest completed, Kagerou moved to the entrance to try and beckon her new friend to follow. “What I need is down there. Will you come with me?”

tab
tab
tab
NecroPlant

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:44 pm
User Image

Clonegerou didn't even need to point in the direction of the new opening. When the door screeched open Clio felt the sound vibrations through her body. Although it would have less comparable to pain for her and more so a full body tingling feeling. The ink mass lacked ears you see. How she interpreted sounds and processed them was by picking up the vibrations of her surroundings and then deciphering them. Most conversations were easily discernable this way. How people hear through their bones is how Clio heard others. After the sudden stimulation, the Ink gal did what she did best which was exploring the unknown unafraid of consequences that could come with them because of the wanderlust she had been imparted and her inherent lack of wisdom.

Clio would proceed through the door. Uncertain contexts to doing so, because truly rather than out of a desire to 'help' clonegerou it was out of a natural curious desire. She had successfully piled a significant amount in this room already. As such, the level of interest in the current room had dwindled. Leaving behind her inky snail trails like a husk she began to move through the door. It was implied Clonegerou would follow but Clio had the expression of she did not care if she had or not. Fearless. This is what it seemed Clio was but this was only partially true. She had only one current fear, that of pain, and seeing as she was unaware of the intricacies of 'what causes pain' exactly she could live her current life blissfully ignorant of threats.

Evanescently Magnificent

All Areas → Sub-Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces