Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:48 pm
User Image

___________________The Narrator Whispers...||

tab Kageoru probably could have guessed that the adorable inky mess had no idea what she was agreeing to when she walked down that hallway but at that moment she was only happy that she finally found a means to achieve her goals. Their walk down the hallway would be remarkably uneventful, or at least would be for very many people as there was simply nothing to do but stare at the plant along the wall. It was this fact that Kagerou cold be entertained for hours however, In fact if it weren’t for Clio presence the young plant girl would be stopping every five seconds to marvel at each and every budding creation.

For now she would have to settle for simply stopping to water a few who looked to be dying. Something that perhaps a perceptive Clio would take an interest in as the water for said plants seemed to be created out of thin air and then manipulated to fall over like in a mini rainstorm. [ the one water creation and manipulation jutsu you know ] If now however, the trip would continue to be boring until the two of them would enter a smaller sized room that opened up from the hallway. Unfortunately for Clio there would be nothing fun to play with in here with the exception of a door made of wood and reinforced by metal. It’s place of being centered perfectly in the room seemed odd when one considered how strangely ‘doorless’ the entrance to the room itself was. Aside from the door there was two other hallways on either side of the walls but each looked to progressively get smaller the further down you went.

tab
tab
tab
NecroPlant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:16 am
User Image

Clonegerou and her invocation of liquid did indeed entice her. In the sense she would wonder why it was she was doing this. Clio didn't eat, she didn't drink, the concept of sustenance and sustainment was foreign. To her, things just 'existed'. However, she would have watched Clonegerou in each small moment she took. Until she'd essentially understood the concept of it. It seemed simple enough, nothing too overtly complex for her to process. Before they would make it to the door Clio would thusly make an attempt to do the same as Clonegerou. Unfortunately, because Clio lacked these affinities something strange took place instead. Rather than water the plant a drizzle was made of ink. Clio had succeeded in condensing the moisture in the air but only because she had to use some of her own permeance. Needless to say how that would affect the flora in the long run was questionable but at least it had good intentions.
[Learned: Nise Mizu Soujuu {Fake Water Manipulation}]

When making their way to the door, Clio would be reflexively reacting to the surroundings. Her shape adjusting to fit through any tight squeezes that may have occurred or getting through any impeding brush. When the fork came lacking in any self-direction herself. She'd look to Clonegerou. Her hand would simply take the shape of a question mark, and then she would stare at the door. Acts of violence to solve solutions and or decision making wasn't something she had fully developed yet. Thus she could only rely on having others decide for her. That is unless she was asked specifically to make a decision in which case she'd be looking left then right and then after what would be about a minutes time of 'processing' settle on left.

Evanescently Magnificent

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:42 pm
User Image

___________________The Narrator Whispers...||

tab Clio's mimicry of her spell drew a delighted interest from Clonegerou who couldn't help but smile at the creature. So simple yet it seemed to carry with it a eagerness to help whomever it could. Perhaps she could shape it more? Keep that innocence about her. It pained Clonegerou to think that she might be indirectly responsible for her losing a piece of herself.

"Hm I think I have an idea. Before I send you off on your way how about we play a little game? Do you like to learn? I saw you make that ink back there. I could teach you more If you like, as a reward I mean." At that moment water would spring from Clonegerou's back in the form of tentacles, the water for which being created by her lacked the usual dirt and this made them appear crystal clear. Hachi Shokushu [Eight Tentacles]. "Can you mimic these too?" Falling to the ground as useless water the tentacles reformed themselves again. Their shape was quite identical to the first with the exception of subtle somatic casting that altered their forms only slightly enough to be stronger than their first incarnations, and were now able to extend off of her body to surround the inky creature. It might have been intimidating were it not for the tentacles playful attemptes to caresses Clio's face.

Name: Mimic Clonegerou!
Difficulty: Rank D
Description: Mimic both of her jutsu and get dat bread!
Reward: 200xp and two new jutsu

tab
tab
tab
NecroPlant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:38 am
User Image
What the hell's going on, can ||someone|| tell me, please?!
Why I'm switching faster than the channels on tv?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

R I G H T E O U S J U S T M E R C I F U L xxxxx Y d a r a h a n ► M a l a k z d a r xxxxx B R O K E N L O S T U N A W A R E

tab nfortunately for the young blacksmith his companion failed to speak, leaving the decision making to himself. That...once he would have taken charge via various means, from suggestions and urging of the girl's natural desires to cause a reaction to acting the fool and making the right decisions look like sheer dumb luck. Either of these would be a good decision were it not for his sudden lack of skill that seemed to come with this new world and loss of memories. Worse, over the last three months his skills of survival had come back, and his ability with a hammer to create had grown, yet with each his abilities with a weapon had lessened. In fact his natural training from age-old days appeared to be mostly forgotten, lost to the winds of time, and that stirred within him a mighty anxiety that stilled his actions from moment to moment.
                                            tab So when it came to making decisions he had no choice but to take up the slack left by his companion, and that didn't sit well with him.
                                            tab Turning and putting a hand to his head and the other to his hip, Ydarihan Malakzdar considered the best course of action. With his garb being what it was the impression many might get was that he was religious, and so seeing something slip through a tiny hole like this might well be taken as some sort of spiritual vision that has no play in reality. Being dismissed would lead to grievances he wasn't comfortable saying he could ignore right then, so it was far better to ignore it and let it lie. Instead he would need to approach this differently. He knew nothing of this town yet, and a little reconnaissance could well shed some light onto this creature's existence. Perhaps someone knew of it, and it was a local phenomena? Perhaps a presence that was beloved, given it's addition to the knowledge it had stolen? Perhaps. Too many of those to comfortably make a decision.
                                            tab Sighing he lowered his hand from his head and cast his gaze about, looking for anyone who might be able to answer questions right then.

My enemy's invisible,
I don't know how to fight!

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

bb3000ae

Rexnov

[ e x p ] 7, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 155/ 155 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 185 / 185

[ m o o d ] Lost, seeking a purpose x|x [ h e a l t h ] Whole and Hale x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] ??? x|x [ b a l a n c e ] Justice Wroth

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ Siobhan Rosebaum ]

Beastmaster l Soldier l Reluctant Warrior l Slayer of Lies l D - Rank

Sweat came down my brow as I finished another round of training. While normally I would have spent my time learning new tricks for my weapons, weapons seemed hard to come by these days, and if I lost them, well, I would have to rely on my body to fight, so it would be for the best to learn how to throw a punch or two. In the past I made the choice to never need rescuing, to always be the one taking the step to fight for those who could not defend themselves. This time it would be no different. I let out a deep breath as I could feel the exhaustion grip me. Damn I was out of shape, even in the months after my awakening, I couldn’t seem to get back to my pre-crystallization levels, and even that wasn’t that much different than it was now to begin with. Unlike many of the people around now, I wasn’t a fighter, I wasn’t a ninja, I was just a girl that lived in a small village in deep in the land of lightning. I took up weapons out of necessity. I took a quick look around me and I saw another man looking around, confused, as if searching for someone to answer something. It’s not my problem, I could hear my mind whispering and nagging at me. Stay in your lane. You don’t know these people. You have to stay put, get stronger and then go back home and see if there’s anything, or anyone, left there. Despite these words whirling in my mind, my body moved toward the man and before I could stop myself, I could hear sound coming out of my mouth. “Howdy. You seem a little confused there partner. You need help with something?” I gave him a slight smile and crossed my arms, my light green eyes locked on to the man’s snow-white hair, examining him, waiting for a response.

Techniques used:

Passives:

• Mediation: Siobhan is able to change the pool from which a technique feeds from, allowing her to pay for techniques that would otherwise use chakra with her stamina, and vice versa.

• Peacemaker: Siobhan is able to stack activations onto one attack, increasing the power or speed of the next attack by the number of activations used by one rank. In other words, she can sacrifice one [1] activation, reducing her total number of available activations for the post to two [2] to increase the power or speed of her attack by one [1].

Stats:
PWR: 5
AGL: 3
INT: 3
CKR: 1

Chakra: 150 l 150
Stamina: 315 l 315
EXP: 0 l

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:56 pm
User Image
Even a copy. Can surpass the original.

(H)itomi (K)atsuragi

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX

Hitomi rounded the corner and caught up Ydar. This was just in time to see a new girl speaking with him. "Hello, my name is Hitomi, and this is Ydar." She said taking charge of the conversation to relive the focus off Ydar. "Sorry to have disturbed your training. We were chasing after...something but we seem to have lost it." Hitomi explained.

|| ??? || ???|| ??? ||
|| ??? || ??? || ??? || ??? ||
Chakra Points: 100
Stamina Points: 100

Lanfaer

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:09 pm
User Image

R I G H T E O U S J U S T M E R C I F U L xxxxx Y d a r a h a n ► M a l a k z d a r xxxxx B R O K E N L O S T U N A W A R E

tab [ H ]e hadn't expected someone to so readily speak to him, not when his body language indicated the desire for conversation. Almost by design human beings were more apt to avoid the three C's: conversation, confrontation, and congregation. It was rare indeed that anyone ever came to his call when he clearly indicated he wanted to converse, other than guards, but that was their job so they were clearly the exception to the rule. So strange was it that Ydar hesitated before speaking, blinking in confusion and bewilderment before mentally shaking himself and standing taller, though his clenched hands were purposefully kept in sight to provide ample justification for his tone. Pitching his voice to show concern, furrowing his brow as if he were in a hurry for an answer which only further supported the quiver in his tone. "I've just witnessed a creature dive into the earth, and I worry it might mean harm," he began, directing his eyes downards and clenching his jaw to both draw blood to his cheeks and indicate that he was feeling some level of embarrassment. "Though I know it sounds incredulous, I witnessed it devouring ink from the scrolls gathered here, though it did appear to put something back. I have had no chance to truly investigate before I gave chase. Have you heard of such a thing?"
                                            tab It wasn't really that he expected an answer, of course, only merely hoped to gather some intel as to whether or not this creature was even known. Or if perhaps any unusual but similar antics had been noticed or reported in the village at all. Any indication that this thing wasn't new, or an unknown. Anything would help him determine how best to handle the stranger, who was clearly of some unusual origin and not a human in the traditional sense. While he'd decided months before that he would not take up weapons against the living without need he would see the proper authorities learn of the creature so they may investigate properly. Given he was the sole person still around who had witnessed the events it seemed best that he investigate as he could and, perhaps, steer the authorities in the right direction.
                                            tab That's when someone else popped up, someone he thought he'd lost.
                                            tab The girl, Hitomi, rounded a nearby corner and came running up, though given his current stance Ydar had noticed her appearance before arrival from the sound of her footsteps. The lack of slapping had given away that she was human, or at least humanoid, and not the thing they'd been chasing minutes before. He didn't look at her, but he unclenched his fists to indicate her presence relaxed him, if only a little bit.

My enemy's invisible,

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

bb3000ae

Rexnov

[ e x p ] 7, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 155/ 155 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 185 / 185

[ m o o d ] Lost, seeking a purpose x|x [ h e a l t h ] Whole and Hale x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] ??? x|x [ b a l a n c e ] Justice Wroth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:26 am
[ Siobhan Rosebaum ]

My eyes remained locked to the man. Another voice, this one was from a woman, came from the side, introducing both herself and him. He seemed to be uncomfortable with my presence, almost as if I had caught him off guard. He struggled to speak at first, but after a moment he spat it out. I met his words with a slight c**k of my head to the left and a raised eyebrow. I had never heard of such a thing. “I’m sorry mister.” I took a moment to think. Could it be that he was pulling my leg? His façade made him seem like the no non-sense cowboy type. The type of man that I would have met in my life from before. The care takers that were killed in the time of troubles whose place I was forced to take. “I’m afraid you’re trying to pull the wool over my eyes.” My face hardened then and my eyes narrowed, but there wasn’t much I could do about it since my mind was focused on the man in front of me, Ydar. “I’m afraid I ain’t never seen anything quite like what you’re describing. Eating the ink, you say? No animal I’ve ever encountered likes the bitter taste of ink, and I doubt it would much nutritional value, if any, and trust me mister, and you too, ma’am, I know a thing or two about animals.” I pondered for a minute, and the thought of a creature such as the one they described interested me, however. It might prove interesting to say the least, to encounter such a beast, for if it existed it would be something that did not exist in the world from before, like many of the others that exist now, and I wanted to see them. Suddenly, I snapped my fingers and exclaimed: “It’s decided then. I’ll help you find this queer creature and bring it to a heel.”

Techniques used:

Passives:

• Mediation: Siobhan is able to change the pool from which a technique feeds from, allowing her to pay for techniques that would otherwise use chakra with her stamina, and vice versa.

• Peacemaker: Siobhan is able to stack activations onto one attack, increasing the power or speed of the next attack by the number of activations used by one rank. In other words, she can sacrifice one [1] activation, reducing her total number of available activations for the post to two [2] to increase the power or speed of her attack by one [1].

Stats:

Lanfaer

bb3000ae

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:49 pm
User Image

(H)itomi (K)atsuragi

XXXXX
XXXXX

Hitomi nodded accepting the help. "I'm sorry, I don't think we caught your name?" She asked the new person.

|| ??? || ???|| ??? ||

Lanfaer

Rexnov

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:29 pm
User Image

tab [ C ]ocking his head to the side and the bluntness of the question posed by his companion Ydar turned his attention back to the foreigner before him. In his mind he'd already begun to see this place as a sort of home, if only a temporary one, and the people within it as one culture. Not that he'd had much experience with them to truly paint any sort of picture for what this culture was, but the place had a feel. And this woman's accent was mostly definitely alien to those he'd heard lately. Still, not a condemning fact, given Ydar himself also was a foreigner. "I do not believe this thing is an animal," he began, eyeing the girl as he considered how best to act and respond to her. "It had some level of sapience, for it knew enough to put back the original material and add more to it. More likely than not we hunt something with man-like thoughts and, perchance, a large number of jutsu at its disposal." He then raised his hand in a placating manner. "Before we continue this conversation, let alone speak of working together, my companion has it right. Who are you?"
                                            tab
                                            tab

My enemy's invisible,

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

bb3000ae

Rexnov

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:44 am
[ Siobhan Rosebaum ]

My fingers snapped at the lady’s question, and at Ydar’s insistence of an answer as my head shook. “Oh pardon me where are my manners.” My apology came swiftly after. Here I was, offering, nay, imposing, my assistance onto two total strangers. “I’m Siobhan, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I’ve been coming and going from this here town trying to find my way back to my home, but I’m afraid that in all the time I’ve been awake I haven’t been able to make out just where I am. I’m afraid up has been down and down has been up ever since that crystal spat me out.” After a moment or two of thinking, I continued talking. “I’ve been looking for leads, but I’ve found nothing, so maybe this… semi-sapien creature you speak of may have some leads.”

Techniques used:

Passives:

Stats:

Lanfaer

bb3000ae

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:38 pm
User Image

(H)itomi (K)atsuragi

XXXXX
XXXXX

"I understand, my compainion and I are in the same boat to an extent." Hitomi said as they were still looking for answers. "This creature might have answers to something, but more importantly its probley not something we should ignore." She said as this thing was sure to cause problems if left unchecked.

|| ??? || ???|| ??? ||

Lanfaer

Rexnov

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

All Areas → Sub-Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff