Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:44 pm
User Image

__________________The Thunder Rolls ||
tab The rat king, as he had been named, looked back at the insectoids who also nodded as he began to explain the offer. At last it looked at her and nodded before shuffling forward, his expression slightly curious. "What, might I ask, is a Prince? The male states this as a title, if I can judge the language right." The tall insectoid creature began to follow, as did three of the strange creatures and one of the wolf-like beasts.
tab
Im the Girl one

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • tab There was no prince in her oasis town. Princes were just fairy tale people, so far from her dull life. The question came to a surprise to her, and Mi-jin had no way of answering it justly. Ika was a prince, but he was also their leader and a solider. Mi-jin don't know what makes someone a prince and not a king. "waa,, wa A prince is like royalty? Ika is important. wa,,, Prince is important." Mi-jin words stumble over each other as she attempted to answer.

Mi-jin led them to her round hut; it was made out of wood, inside was a pot sitting over a simmering in-ground firepit. Inside the container was the jambalaya that Mi-jin had made for lunch earlier that day. "Sit anywhere; da dirt is really soft." Mi-jin turns around to count the people and wonder if she has enough bowls? She could always use Kumiho and Sven bowl; no one would know who they belong to. Mi-jin had six odd mix match bowls, most was made from clay and wood. "Humans are hospitable. We offer our guest food and oh! Drink, would you all like some lake water? I pulled out all the leeches."
                                                            fish 1/4
                                                            OOc:

User ImageLocation: nora gates

Company: Rat lord, birdman, insect army
                    Enemies: none
                    Equip: Winter Clothes, Chain Skirt, Strange Cuirass, Greaves , Scales of Truth (ring)

Stamina: 100

Charkra: 100

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket - currently at the house
                    •bedroll - currently at the house

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •Whetstone(durabaility 0.3)(1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Trench knife(x2)(durabiity 30)
                    •8 Senbon(x2)(duarability 30)
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife
                    •Sliver glitter 'mystic' ball

Quote:
                    Lanfaer
                    Quote:
                    [
                    Quote:

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:30 pm
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
Soldier XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
D-Rank Hyouton
Ryo: 00000 AC: 5455
Chakra: 140 Stamina: 325

Noro'vigail. Translator, Alu'zigal and Ragar'grival. Now he had names. He also had another one Eglatik. The rat being now had a name for its race. However he needed to reign some of this in a bit. Even as he stood his mind raced, this was his chance to actually put some of that education his father had given him into practice. Silently he thanked his ancestors for their wisdom with a smile. Falling in next to Mi-jin he answered the Rat Kings question,"A prince is the son of a king. Its their solemn duty to lead their nation in the kings absence, lead its soldiers in battle, and in due time succeed their father as king. As my father's life is unknown at this time, I have no choice but to step foward and lead my people. As the rat king leads his people, so do I. Though the capacity of the office may differ between the two peoples the authority and burden is the same." As Mi-jin lead them to her tent he smiled,"Mi-jin, please go ahead and see to the preparations for the main hall. Get it ready for a feast." Turning to the translator he nodded to the Rat King. "Before we enter the city I have a request. I need you to explain this without flaw, if need be take your time. I request that the rat king take my hand and walk next to me entering as I do. The people inside are scared and tense. A display of friendship like that would go far to ease their nerves. As a friend and guest none would dare bring harm to you." Extending his hand he waited for the beings response.

Im the Girl one

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:19 pm
User Image

__________________The Thunder Rolls ||
tab The Noro'vigal who had named itself Kur'ruki'valti, the translator, looked at Ika with a head that slowly rotated until it was cocked nearly entirely to the side. A small hooting noise escaped its mouth, followed by a low growl before it shook its head slowly and touched the hollow of its throat. "Misinterpretation. I am Noro'vigal. Anzu." Gesturing to the four legged, tall creature with its internal bio-luminescence that gave the internal light that bathed all around it, the creature continued. "They are Eglatik. Not...Rat. Not a king, but a...diplomat, I believe the word is." There remained no indication just where this creature was pulling the knowledge of the human's native tongue from, or how it was learning to speak so clearly. Given its puzzled expression at Ika's explanation and his actions it was clear to some degree there was still quite a bit they didn't understand, yet still it was quickly learning to adapt and speak the human tongue with ease.
tab The Eglatik turned its head swathed in thick cable like structures that resembled hair to look at Ika, all four of its eyes trained on him with strange, multi-colored pupils in odd, amorphous shapes. A quiet note, similar to the sound of a flute, seemed to drift by on the wind despite the lack of anyone nearby having one. The Anzu turned its head to its master and bowed before turning to look back at Ika, the light of understanding in its eyes as it continued. "Your Moon, Mi-Jin, is kind, and we accept her hospitality. As for your...request..." He turned again to look at his master and the trill of a flute came again, this time playing a soft, cheery ditty before vanishing once more. Finally the strange, alien creature would clack forward, its four legs collapsing downwards until its ankles were above its abdomen where a spider's thorax would be. Even at this height it was about a foot taller than Ika, and the hand it offered towards him bore four fingers and that same internal glow, a mix of red and blue and purple in random measures. Its movement were languid, filled with grace, yet the offered hand seemed to give the impression of allowing him to make the first move and grasp the creature's hand for it knew he had a plan in mind.
Im the Girl one

Azeiel The Risen

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:00 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • tab “I’ll run up ahead and get everything set up!” Mi-jin was excited to use the main hall. Mi-jin was quick to run ahead. Trusting that Ika won’t do anything to disrespect their guest once she was out of sight. As she ran ahead, she stops a guard to tell them that they can let their people know it was okay to come out. She also asked for any help in the main hall as the kitchen was bigger then what she was used to working with. Mi-jin approached the main hall from the side door.

Opening to reveal a simple and rustic room with a hearth stove. Mi-jin has been in this room a handful of time to help keep up stock and take inventory, but she hasn’t personally cook inside. She prefers the comfort of her tent with Kumiho near-by. Mi-jin opens crates and picks up items only to put them back down. Mi-jin wanted to put her heart into this meal as this was the first creatures that weren’t trying to openly kill her. It was in her nature to do her best and Ika was counting on her to make something delicious. She also wants to make something even for the bird folks, despite them telling her they might not be able to eat it. Mi-jin hum to herself as she boils some water with some herbs. Moving to cut and slice the protein, which just some wildfowl from the forest. Mi-jin cut up some vegetables to help thicken up the broth. She remembers, she made a similar stew back in the cave. Ika didn’t care for it back then, but this time she wasn’t stuck using crackers and rations.

fish 1/4
                                                            OOc:

User ImageLocation: nora gates

Company: Rat lord, birdman, insect army
                    Enemies: none
                    Equip: Winter Clothes, Chain Skirt, Strange Cuirass, Greaves , Scales of Truth (ring)

Stamina: 100

Charkra: 100

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket - currently at the house
                    •bedroll - currently at the house

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)