Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:30 pm
User Image

The white docks are so called because of the white stone used to build the buildings and pavement upon the ground. Here lies the majority of fishing facilities in the city. The fish that the city consumes are mostly caught in the lake itself, though careful considerations have been made to prevent overfishing and ensure that the population can sustain itself. There are four fishing ships docked at the white docks. These ships are also an emergency escape method for the population to evacuate the city in the case of siege.

Fish: Orison Bone Fish (250/250 durability) , Scarlet Trout (250/250 durability)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:53 pm
Mi-jin approach the dock, it was the first place where they made a promise. Back then, Mi-jin could recall how terrified she was. Weak, vulnerable and afraid of this strange unfamiliar world she woke up in. They have turn Senju mountain to fortress pretty much. Build everything from the ground up. The docks were one of her favorite place. Seeing the moon on it reflections reminded her that she was still on an important religious journey. That she have to still spread the word of her faith.

Mi-jin look about the same as she once did. Her hair was longer and she was no longer skin and bones from poor nutrition. Having gain more weight then she would have ever accomplished living in her oasis village. Yet due to her active lifestyle, mi-jin found herself losing the weight quicker then usual.

The old white fur jacket and boots cover her new clothes and armor. She have gotten use to the cold and the snow. The weather rarely change much here. Going from freezing cold to just barely noticeable. Today the weather was very noticeable. Mi-jin breathed into her hands to earn them up as she looked into the lake. Her bag was pack and she wanted to look at the water again.

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:03 am
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
D-Rank Hyouton
Ryo: 00000 AC: 5455
Chakra: 140 Stamina: 325

So many things had transpired in the last few months. His small dream had become a glimmer of reality. The city was thriving, the guards were training, and some were even shining. Their food stores were growing, and they had even managed to create a somewhat stable economy based on the ryo of the old world. Giving a wave to those who would pass him greetings of, Captain, Sir, Lord, he really found the whole thing somewhat awkward at times. He was still a prince in his mind not his father. Before long he found himself at the white docks and found Mi-jin before him.

The temperature had stabilized a bit, but he had long since gotten used it it. Not to mention his "frozen" blood lessened the effects. Even now he was wearing his chain mail under a soft silk shirt, under his leather jacket. His body had quickly gained the tone and fitness it once had. Since he started working with the town guard to personally oversee their training, he had actually picked up a good amount of muscle mass. His hair had grown longer and lost the dye which tinted the tips of his hair white. Instead leaving a shaggy head of hair in its place. Taking his place next to Mi-jin he smiled,"Its pretty isn't it."

Im the Girl one

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • tab Over the sound of the water, Mi-jin heard Ika approach her. Over the months, the prince helps her and she stops her overly formal way of speaking along the way. “Wa, many blessings Ika-oppa!” at his comment on the beauty of the lake. Mi-jin looks at it again and had to agree. Turning her back on the water, she looked at Ika and the man has changed from the prince she first met. Small things, but Mi-jin wasn’t sure how much. “Are you here for a prayer or have Kumiho gotten into any trouble?” Mi-jin asked jokingly. Her foxy friend was a big help on the farm, chasing rodents. No one would deem the beautiful white fox as a problem.

fish 1/4
                                                            OOc:

User ImageLocation: white docks

Company: and Wangja-ika
                    Enemies: none
                    Equip: Winter Clothes, Chain Skirt, Strange Cuirass, Greaves , Scales of Truth (ring)

Stamina: 100

Charkra: 100

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent
                    •Blanket - currently at the house
                    •bedroll - currently at the house

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •Whetstone(durabaility 0.3)(1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Trench knife(x2)(durabiity 30)
                    •8 Senbon(x2)(duarability 30)
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife
                    •Sliver glitter 'mystic' ball

Quote:
                    Fiitra
                    Solarius flare
                    [
                    Azeiel The Risen

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:04 am
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
D-Rank Hyouton

As always, the way she spoke brought a smile to his face,"And many blessings to you as well." Though when she asked why he had come he took a moment to respond. After all, it would make it weird if he said he tracked her down simply so that he could speak with her. Not that he had anything in particular to talk about, he simply wanted to enjoy her company before he was forced back into the endless loop of politics and you know, being a leader. Taking a deep breath he let out a light sigh,"No no Kumiho is fine. You could say, I escaped the keep today and all the political dealings I am avoiding."

Im the Girl one

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:17 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • tab Mi-jin gave a serene smile, Ika was always busy lately. She often prays for him and kept him in her thoughts. Lately, Ika been in her thoughts a lot, but she wasn't sure if it was because of her or someone else. Mi-jin was happy to hear that Kumiho was not in any trouble. "If the moon can take a break from the sky at night,,wa you can too!" Mi-jin attempt in her own unique way of getting Ika in a better mood. "I like the docks, it reminds me of the oasis back home. It relaxing here." Mi-jin shifted her feet as she look at the water. Despite the sun reflecting in it waves, Mi-jin was happy listening to the sound of water hitting against the docks.
                                                            fish 1/4
                                                            OOc:

Equip: Winter Clothes, Chain Skirt, Strange Cuirass, Greaves , Scales of Truth (ring)

Ooc:

Backpack:
                    Currently on her back
                    •One Person Tent

•Mess kit
                    •Soap
                    •Twine(50meter)
                    •Fishing hook (1x)
                    •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                    Currently on her side
                    •Flint and steel
                    •Skinning knife

Quote:
                    Fiitra
                    Quote:
                    [
                    Azeiel The Risen

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:37 pm
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
D-Rank Hyouton

Ika could only smile at her words. She always had a way of reminding him of her upbringing regardless of if she intended to or not. The very way she behaved betrayed that nature. Though it was not a bad thing by any means. He appreciated how she was raised if nothing more than for the fact that her upbringing being so different from his own gave her a different view of things and that perspective was incredibly valuable to him. Giving a light chuckle he nodded,"Tell that to the rich folks petitioning me for stuff left right and center." Taking a knee he looked out over the water. "Nothing about this place reminds me of my home. There are no towering buildings, nobody spying on you from any number of unpredictable spots, things are honest here. It doesn't rain endlessly, and it was never this cold back home. It just goes to show how far out of my place I am right now." He had been wondering that thought for some time now. Was he specifically the one to bring a civilization to life in a land that was no his own that he felt no inherent ties to? A sovereign must love his land with all his heart to ensure he fights tooth and nail to preserve it. Yet, he could honestly care less about this land, it wasn't his to lead. Yet the people within it were the opposite of that fact. He cared deeply for them, thus the cause of his conflict.

Im the Girl one

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • tab A worried frown and a quick exhale as she could barely imagine the amount of pressure on Ika shoulder. The fancy pants living here could be very uppity, but they haven't hassle her much. "When people value currency over spiritual growth. I can't relate to such people." Mi-jin listen to Ika talk about how his home was different from here. "wa,,I agreed, I miss the endless sand. my family,,," Mi-jin trail off as she have avoid thinking about her parents. Wondering if they would have forgiven her. "We can only do our best with the situation given to us right? It not perfect. Far from perfect. but .. but we made a promise remember?" Mi-jin remind ika of the group promise month ago.

fish 1/4
                                                            OOc:

Ooc:

Backpack:
                      Currently on her back
                      •One Person Tent

•Mess kit
                      •Soap
                      •Twine(50meter)
                      •Fishing hook (1x)
                      •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                      Currently on her side
                      •Flint and steel
                      •Skinning knife

Quote:
                      Fiitra
                      Quote:
                      [
                      Azeiel The Risen

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Im the Girl one
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:32 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • tab A worried frown and a quick exhale as she could barely imagine the amount of pressure on Ika shoulder. The fancy pants living here could be very uppity, but they haven't hassle her much. "When people value currency over spiritual growth. I can't relate to such people." Mi-jin listen to Ika talk about how his home was different from here. "wa,,I agreed, I miss the endless sand. my family,,," Mi-jin trail off as she have avoid thinking about her parents. Wondering if they would have forgiven her. "We can only do our best with the situation given to us right? It not perfect. Far from perfect. but .. but we made a promise remember?" Mi-jin remind ika of the group promise month ago.
                                                            Mi-jin was not aware when the conversation drifted into an awkward silence. At least on Ika part as Mi-jin was at peace just being near the prince and their small talk. She felt lucky to be able to speak to someone who spoke to so fancy. So, she waited for him to continue and when it obviously didn't, she was unaware.
                                                            waiting and waiting and waiting. Mi-jin wouldn't have picked up the awkward cues to pick up another topic if it wasn't for that odd familiar feeling she got whenever she was around Ika. Like a far off memory was placed in her mind.
                                                            "waa,, I nearly forgot, but I manage to trade a recipe fer t'is map from a trader passing through. He said it leads to treasure and lost relic. It felt like a sign like ,,, like da moon wanted me to go on this quest!" Mi-jin pulled out the medium size map. "map ain't my thang, but I can only make out head'n tail of part of it."

fish 1/4
                                                            OOc:

Ooc:

Backpack:
                      Currently on her back
                      •One Person Tent

•Mess kit
                      •Soap
                      •Twine(50meter)
                      •Fishing hook (1x)
                      •clay gourd

Satchel, medium
                      Currently on her side
                      •Flint and steel
                      •Skinning knife

Quote:
                      Fiitra
                      Quote:
                      [
                      Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:53 pm
____________________Creaking in the Woods ||
tab A warm day, for winter, and one that held much promise. As the clouds moved by above obscuring the sun from time to time it was in the moments of darkness in between that something became...apparent. In the distance within the tree line Mi-Jin would see something...move. Something large, something with multiple legs, something that moved within the trees in a strange, lumbering pace that came with the grace of a spider. Every few moments there came a flash of light when the clouds passed, as one might expect from a reflection off of metal. Given the distance across the water it might take a moment before Mi-Jin would realize the thing was as large as a house and appeared to be picking it's way around through the trees heading towards what was likely the bridge leading to their city. There was no explanation, but even as she watched there came cries of fear from the populace at the docks, and not a few began to search for weapons with which to shoot down the monstrosity before it could reach the gates to their home.

Im the Girl one

!! Event Trigger: Encounter With a New World !!
Mission Rank: B - rank
Maximum Party Size: 4
Post Requirements: Variable
Description: A strange monster has made it's way to the gates of your city! Intercept them, and deal with them as you choose. Violence or diplomacy, aggression or peace, the end result is your's. The people of the city watch on and judge your accordingly.
Rewards: 1500 Ryo, Appropriate Experience, 15 Training Posts, 5-10 Moon Followers (2 will count towards your religious requirement for tiers)

Azeiel The Risen

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:18 pm
User Image
Ikazuchi Usurio
Soldier XXXXXXXXXX
Suiton Fuuton
D-Rank Hyouton

There was a way about this girl that he cherished. Her simple way of weaving through logical conundrums which vexed him. Or was it the way she cared less for material things, and more for spiritual matters of the soul and heart. Either way her presence was a treasure for him. When she spoke of the promise they had made he smiled,"That we did. Don't worry I didn't forget, after all that would make me a pretty crappy leader now wouldn't it." After the long silence her giving rise to the map made him smile,"Let me see it some time. Cartography is a strength of mine. I've yet to see a map that I cant at least make some kind of sense of." Though his smile was stricken from his face when his eyes fell upon the object in the distance. It was approaching the northwestern road. It moved, gracefully and not erratically. Normally he would immediately constitute it a threat but its metallic skin, and motions seemed controlled. A beast would simply ravage its way through the forest bulldozing trees left right and center.

However his people were panicking and he could not write off the fact it very well could be a threat. Rising to his feet his voice and being changed. Instead of just being Ika he was back to Crown Prince Ikazuchi Usurio in a second. When he spoke his voice carried clear and loud. Pointing to two men he began,"You two, Alert the guard to muster at the Nora Gate. Quickly now." Turning on heel he spoke simply but quickly to Mi-jin,"Evacuate the northern districts. Have them fall back to the keep. Once you do meet me at the Nora gate." Without waiting to hear her answer he headed north into the city. On the way he managed to link up with one of his guard lieutenants."Lieutenant, Send two squads of five to the eastern gate and rear wall of the city as lookouts." With assignments dealt with he needed to get to the Nora gate himself as soon as he possibly could.

Im the Girl one

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                          • tab Mi-jin felt the vibration under her feet. It wasn't the subtle breathing of the cosmic turtle, but a closer and localize vibration of something big heading toward the gates. Her first reaction was to defend the gate to take up arms with the other guards. She was a nightwatchman it was her instinct to protect her home and her friends. Ika words reached her and embarrassment flooded her. "wa, yes! I'll meet up with you later!" Mi-jin turn, but stop in her track. "Be careful!" Then Mi-jin ran back into the village. She ran at full speed toward the bell tower. There was one near each gate to evacuate the area in immediate danger. At least that was how Ika explain it to her. Her oasis back home wasn't large enough for a bell tower. You can hear shouting from anywhere, and people would run and hide in the opposite directions.

Mi-jin shouted to the guard to ring the bell and help evacuate the citizens when she was sure that everyone was going to be safe. Mi-jin ran as fast as she can back to the dock and toward the Nora Gate. Her heart was pounding as each step she could feel the vibration growing stronger and stronger. The cosmic turtle was, and she prays the moon watches over her little children.

Finally, she reached Ika and looked at him, "Waa What is that, Ika?" It was huge, the second largest thing she seen since waking up. "I bet we could talk to it if we can stop it?" Mi-jin could gather up some sands and metal but wasn't sure if it is enough to stop it.

fish 1/4
                                                            OOc:

Ooc:

Backpack:
                      Currently on her back
                      •One Person Tent

•Mess kit
                      •Soap
                      •Twine(50meter)
                      •Fishing hook (1x)