• Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:38 am
User Image
[火] tab Frozen tab Throne tab [火]
Icy tab seat of tab power

__A r e a tab D e s c r i p t i o n ||
tab Frozen throne is the name given to the cold cave found underground. Although it was originally an ancient shrine from a clan long gone, at the time of its discovery, it was mostly empty save for a single chest and a large ice column fashioned like a throne. The inside of the underground cave is some twenty degrees cooler than the outside world, but not nearly cold enough sustain the ice, regardless of this, the ice inside the cave does not melt, and it is not cold to the touch. After the discovery of the cave, with the help of some of the locals, the entire cave was coated with ice, and a second ice throne was recreated; the original throne for the head priest of the temple, a young Sakaar-following man by the name of Akihiko, and the second throne, the one created by the locals and infused with blood red chakra crystals, for the person in charge of the day to day life in the hub, dubbed the king of Frostblight. That seat is currently held by the first King, Reza Shah al-Sakaar.

__P o i n t s tab O f tab I n t e r e s t ||
tab Frozen Throne – Sitting in the frozen throne gives the person who sits on it the power to see and feel through the ice along the walls of the cave and everywhere else in Frostblight.
tab Blood Ice Throne – Sitting in the Blood Ice Throne gives the person who sits there with authority the power to see and feel through the ice and crystals in Frostblight.

__N e a r b y tab L o c a t i o n s ||
tab Docks & Bank
tab Gates of the Moon
tab Crystal Scar
tab Hibaya Temple
tab Slate Archways
tab Market of the Moon

__D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
tab Kin Hyouton – Frozen Army of the Dead: Riddled around the ice in the throne room are wells of chakra that can be activated through either of the thrones by pushing chakra into one of the arm rests, in doing so, ice warriors will spill forth from the ice seals and defend whoever is on the throne, the people and locations of their choice. In the throne room, there are fifteen of the chakra wells.

__C l a i m i n g tab R e q u i r e m e n t s ||
tab All other threads in Frostblight must be claimed before the Frozen Throne can be claimed.
tab If Kin Hyouton – Frozen Army of the Dead was activated, all of the ice soldiers must be defeated before the thread can be claimed.

”Royal Taorito”

[Editorial Log]
• [Name] | [Date] | → [Short description of actions performed]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:18 pm
[ Reza Shah al-Sakaar ]

Ninjutsu l Oathkeeper l Thrall of Sakaar l King of Frostblight l D - Rank

My hands were resting on the cool-yet-not-cold frozen arm rests of my frozen throne. The frozen throne of Frostblight. Before me were the three beastmasters, Pyp, Grenn and Kira, all of them bowing before me. Behind them were five soldiers: Sheran Uchiha, the head huntress of Frostblight, Airis, a swordswoman and medic, Lyla, a warrior and low Wadyadi priest, Mikah, the lead explorer of the village and Eliza, a sensor, physician and cartographer. At this point, the four of them were my most trusted and loyal subjects, without them, Frostblight would likely pale in comparison, what we have is modest, yes, but it has the potential to achieve greatness. I did not let them spend more than a second on their knees before I spoke: “Rise.” I said, my voice cool and strong. As I commanded them to rise, so too I rose from my throne and walked down to stand before them. ” I have an important mission for you all to take care of. Grenn.” My eyes bounced to the sandskinned man with the green eyes, dressed in a sharp black jacket and dark silk pants. “You are to lead Eliza and Airis downstream to try to take another crack at the waterways down south to see if we can find the tributary of Pacification that leads to the swamps; the uptick in activity from the Anzu makes it too dangerous to try to go through land, using the tree cover from the river’s tighter waterways are our best bet to get there safely and attempt to get control over land where we can grow food and expand Frostblight into a place where our civilians can be safe from harm. We’ve attempted similar treks in the past, to no avail, I’m aware, but it is important to everyone that lives in the city that we succeed. Report anything you find along the way, as always.” I took a pause to look at them. Grenn, ever the trooper, nodded in agreement. Airis only shrugged. She enjoyed these types of missions because she got to kill things, she wasn’t much of a team player, but she liked Grenn enough to keep her under control, Grenn was the only man she respected, she didn’t even respect me, but so long as Grenn respected me, I knew I would keep her in line. “Yes, m’lord.” Lyla said. She was a short girl with golden hair, a pretty thing to look at, but she didn’t have much of a personality. Always stiff when I spoke to her, ‘yes m’lords’ here, and ‘as you wishs’ there, it was quite boring, but her devotion to Sakaar, and to me, was admirable. She was also a painter and a swordswoman, but most importantly to me, she was a tracker, and a painter with the sword, trackers were key to keep tabs on Anzu and anything else that might be sneaking up on the team. A tracker or sensor and a medic or physician were crucial in all of these missions; one person to do most of the fighting, one to do the healing and one to keep tabs on the surroundings. It wasn’t ideal, but the city could not be left unprotected for too long, lest we get raided once again by the Anzu.

“Kira.” Her name rolled off my tongue, my lips parted into a faint smile and my eyes bounced from Lyla to her, where I could see her smiling as well. She had dark brown hair in a ponyhawk, green eyes, and had a little meat on her bones. She was by all purposes the person I trusted the most in this city. “You, Sheran, Mikah and Eliza have the equally important task of going upriver, due north, about a day or so if I recall from my last voyage correctly, and attempt to find either an Anzu encampment from where they are launching their raids, or a place suitable to begin constructing an outpost to begin creating small outposts from where we can launch expeditions further inland. Keep in mind that they should be places with little tree coverage so that any attacks can be seen coming, places with large amounts of resources, or somewhere with natural defenses such as mountains that can be defended easily. As you know, travel through the forest has been… disincentivized… because of how dangerous it is. I have heard rumors of other Anzu tribes which are not as hostile as the ones we have encountered here. If contact can be established with them, that would make your trip worthwhile. I know that what I’m asking is a tall order, so in summary, these are your goals: identify a location for an outpost, find the Anzu that continue to attack us, but for the love of Sakaar, do not engage them. Did you hear me, Kira? Do. Not. Engage. The same goes for the rest of you. Specially you, Mikah. I understand you and those things have history, but I can’t lose you. Any of you. You are all important to this city, but more important than that, you are all important to me.” I let those words sit with them for a moment before I turned to Pyp.

“As for you, Pypar, I need you to double security along the banks. With Grenn and Kira gone I need you to pull extra shifts protecting the fishing boats. I know the two of them are taking the larger sharks, and I know that one juvie is hard enough to manage, but we need to ensure that everyone is protected. I’m going to stop by the temple and then join you for security duty at the docks. Before you go and patrol the ships though, I need you to stop by the artisans and instruct them to make more ships, we need a fresh crop of fishermen in the off chance that we can convince these creatures to settle for peace in exchange for a steady supply of food. I know this entire situation isn’t ideal, but with whatever is going on affecting our memories and our ability to fight, we can’t afford to have a full blown war against these creatures, not yet anyway. Soon we will reclaim our world in the name of our lord, but for now, we must play nice with the locals. Humanity will rise again. Mark my words.” As I spoke, I clenched my fist in rage. I did not want to be king, I did not want to lead, this was something hoisted upon me as a result of protecting these people from attacks and helping establish it in general. But it didn’t matter, they could never know that. I gulped and put my hand on Grenn’s shoulder. “I trust you, brother, now go make whatever preparations you and your squad need, get any last minute training done, and go find the passage to that damn swamp. But more importantly, come back safe.” I then nodded at him to go, he wrapped his hand behind my neck and the two of us touched foreheads. He released me and the three of them left the throne room. Following him, came Pyp, who spoke in his usual low voice. “My lord, you know how dangerous it is to try to keep one non-fully trained shark under control, but imagine two…” His concerns were well founded and he was also young and too cautious for his age. “Pyp.” I said his name softly. “I believe in you, and I will be right there with you, okay?” I gave him a warm smile, and put my hand on his shoulder, but the boy only nodded with fear clear in his eyes. “I’ll be there with you.” I repeated, trying to quell his fear, I wasn’t sure if it did the trick, but Pyp only bowed and left.

I eyed the remaining group, and all of them bowed and exited the throne room except for Kira, who walked up to me once everyone was gone. “My lord,” she said with a sly smile. I smiled back at her and crossed my arms. “I think these expeditions are… fruitless. Why don’t we just face these things head on. The nine of us. If we could find more creatures to tame, surely we would be able to break those creatures to our will. We don’t even know if they can be tamed.” I let her speak her mind, and pretended to consider her point for a second, but I would not be swayed. What she proposed was too brash and dangerous, even for me, and as a king, I had to keep my city’s best interest in mind, and the best interest of the city was for the nine of us to remain alive and capable of fighting against these things; should a large number of us nine perish, the city would surely fall, and the Kingdom of Frostblight would be woefully short lived, and more importantly, a society modeled after and in devotion of Sakaar would have failed. I looked her straight in the eye, and after a second of silence I said: ”I’ll think it over and will give you a definite answer in the coming days, I have too much on my mind as of late.” It was the least I could say without flatout saying no, which I knew she would not take kindly. She neither smiled nor frowned at my words, instead she stared back at me, at my eyes and gave me a short bow. “Very well my king.” She said dryly before kissing my cheek. And with that she was gone. Upon her leaving, I turned to my seat, collected some papers of importance, and left for the Hibaya Temple to get some training of my own done, and for the ceremony that Akihiko had instore for the believers.

Techniques used:

PA - Oppression: Reduces the cost of ninjutsu techniques by ten [10]
PA - Incantation of Blood: Ninjutsu techniques can be used by reciting a spell instead of handsigns.

Chakra: 360 l 360
Stamina: 150 l 150
EXP: 510 l

Lanfaer

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:28 pm
[ Reza Shah al-Sakaar ]

Ninjutsu l Oathkeeper l Thrall of Sakaar l King of Frostblight l D - Rank

It took me less than ten minutes to lead the duo from the gates to the remnants of the hut where the throne room was. It had originally been just a small mud structure and this place had once been littered by them, but they had been removed for the most part, some, however, existed outside of the frozen walls near the archway and its aqueducts. The mud hut had been transformed into a small administrative building. Upon entering, the trio would find a small wooden desk with a young man sitting behind it reading over a file, as well as many people coming and going to and from the Hibaya temple. On the wall there was a crude map of the town with an X drawn over where the building was. At the center of it all was the Great Temple. I made a gesture to the two newcomers to excuse me for a second; I walked into a side room, while in there, I called upon the power of Sakaar to flow through me. And from my body came another made of dust. Once created, the clone walked out through the door I had come through and joined the two newcomers once again. I waited in there until I heard the door of the staircase close, and then stepped out and walked back to the temple where I could see what else I can do to help.

[Dust Clone]

Upon joining the duo I walked in a straight line and suddenly turned left and faced a wood door flanked on either side by a young man and a young woman who kneeled once I approached them. “Rise, and follow.” I said plainly, and rise they did. They opened the door which revealed a stairway that headed underground with torches on either side every five feet to light the way down. The further down we went, the colder it got, by the time we got to the bottom of it, the temperature had dropped some thirty degrees. While I was originally a man of the desert, the constant exposure to this room I was unphased, but my guests might not feel the same way. The room was empty save for two spires that came down from the ceiling, one light blue made of ice, the other blood red made of crystal. I remained silent until I reached the ice throne and sat on it. I put my right arm on a frozen arm rest and leaned my head onto my closed fist before speaking. “Lets begin by telling me your names again, I’m afraid that I’m terrible at this sort of thing, I must confess. As I told you not long ago, my name is Reza Shah, the King of this city. I hope for all our sakes both of you know how to fight, right?” Protecting this city is my primary concern and everything else came second. I need warriors to protect this town, both of these individuals looked like they could take care of themselves, if this conversation went well, they might prove of use to me and this city. Still, I felt like this conversation would ultimately prove to be a waste of my time, I should be out in the field getting her remains back, giving her a proper burial, not here, stuck behind these walls waiting to see what happens, trying to save two of my own men. I felt powerless again, and there was nothing I could do but focus on what was in front of me right now regardless of what it was in hopes that a solution would present itself, and if one didn’t, then I would just have to make it myself.

Techniques used:

PA - Oppression: Reduces the cost of ninjutsu techniques by ten [10]
PA - Incantation of Blood: Ninjutsu techniques can be used by reciting a spell instead of handsigns.

[0.5 Rank increase to power of ninjutsu techniques]

Chakra: 375 l 375
Stamina: 150 l 150
EXP: 510 l

Stats:

Power: 2
Agility: 2
Intelligence: 4
Chakra: 6

Lanfaer

Filtra

Mongooseh