User Image
[火] tab Market tab of the Moon tab [火]
Market tab for tab Uutsiders

__A r e a tab D e s c r i p t i o n ||
tab The Market of the Moon is the main hub for trading with the outside world. There are over two dozen woven feather tarp shops, most of them selling an assortment of fish, shellfish and landshark hide. There is one of the stalls that sells what has become the most distinctive article of clothing in Frostblight, the Cheko Cloak, which is a cloak made from the feathers of the Cheko, a four-legged bird that is endemic to the river and swamps near Frostblight. There are light blue ice shards and blood red crystal shards of varying sizes, the largest of which are two feet tall, all around the market place.

__P o i n t s tab O f tab I n t e r e s t ||
tab Feather Ware Shop – a small shop that sells cloaks and shirts made from the Cheko feathers; these pieces of clothing all follow the same pattern: a short layer of red feathers near the throat and at the edge of the arms, followed by black feathers that reach onto the midsection of the chest and elbows, and finally white feathers filling out the rest. Although fashionable, they offer no real bonus and are sold at 15 Frosts, or 75 Ryu.
tab Sapphire Dragon – the Sapphire dragon is arguably one of the most popular shops in the market, selling uncut sapphire (40 Frosts or 200 Ryu), cut sapphire (100 Frosts or 500 Ryu) and Frost Sapphire Necklaces (200 Frosts or 1000 Ryu) and Black Quartz eye protectors (5 Frosts or 25 Ryu).
tab Bismuth Traders – there is only one bismuth shop in the outside market which sells raw Bismuth (35 Frosts or175 Ryu), Cured Pink Bismuth Drops {3 uses}, which are used to treat an upset stomach and stop diarrhea (50 Frosts or 250 Ryu) and Milk of Bismuth {1 use}, which when ingested has a chance to cure general body ailments and reduce fevers (100 Frosts or 500 Ryu)

__N e a r b y tab L o c a t i o n s ||
tab The Frozen Throne
tab Docks & Bank
tab Gates of the Moon
tab Crystal Scar
tab Hibaya Temple
tab Slate Archways

__D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
tab 10 guards
tab Kin Hyouton – Frozen Army of the Dead: Around the area there are ten ice shards infused with the undead frozen warrior technique.

__R u l e s ||
tab The conversion rate for Frosts is 1 Frost = 5 Ryo.
tab Outsiders cannot trade in Frosts unless they have entered Frostblight.
tab Stealing of any form is not tolerated. Thieves, when caught, are sentenced to death by either hanging or death by Qar-shouuo.

__C l a i m i n g tab R e q u i r e m e n t s ||
tab Defeat all of the guards
tab If Kin Hyouton – Frozen Army of the Dead was activated; all of the ice soldiers must be defeated before the thread can be claimed.

”Royal Taorito”

[Editorial Log]
• [Name] | [Date] | → [Short description of actions performed]