User Image
[火] tab Crystal tab Scar tab [火]
Internal tab Market

__A r e a tab D e s c r i p t i o n ||
tab Existing alongside the Market of the Moon, the Crystal Scar serves as an internal market where the locals can trade and exchange the fruits of their labor with other locals, at a cheaper price. The market, while the main attraction of The Scar, is not the only attraction here. At the center of the Scar, there is a thirty foot tall blood red crystal, the largest structure after the walls of Frostblight; all around the crystal are benches and small shrubbery where the locals like to come to relax. Further away from the center of the scar are the only three commercial establishments within the walls of the city. Further along, there are small stables with semi-tamed Chekos, the iconic animal of the city, farmed for their meat and feathers, and Krabbits, which are three-foot tall marsupial creatures that inhabit the forests near the city; while they are docile, they are known to become aggressive when their young are threatened. Krabbits are kept for their fur, meat and milk.

__P o i n t s tab O f tab I n t e r e s t ||
tab Feather Ware Shop – a small shop that sells cloaks and shirts made from the Cheko feathers; these pieces of clothing all follow the same pattern: a short layer of red feathers near the throat and at the edge of the arms, followed by black feathers that reach onto the midsection of the chest and elbows, and finally white feathers filling out the rest. Although fashionable, they offer no real bonus and are sold at 5 Frosts.
tab Sapphire Dragon – the Sapphire dragon is arguably one of the most popular shops in the market, selling uncut sapphire (20 Frosts), cut sapphire (50 Frosts) Frost Sapphire Necklaces (100 Frosts) and Black Quartz eye protectors (5 Frosts).
tab Bismuth Traders – there is only one bismuth shop in the outside market which sells raw Bismuth (20 Frosts), Cured Pink Bismuth Drops {3 uses}, which are used to treat an upset stomach and stop diarrhea (30 Frosts) and Milk of Bismuth {1 use}, which when ingested has a chance to cure general body ailments and reduce fevers (45 Frosts)
tab The Poacher – The premier meat restaurant within the city selling smoked Cheko and Krabbit for just 10 Frosts.
tab Fisherman’s Tale – The main place to get cooked fish and soups, it sells the catch of the day for 7 Frosts, and the most prized meal in all of Frost, young Qar-shouuo fin soup, for 20 Frosts.
tab Krudder – The only bar in town, Krudder serves a soft, almost sweet corn-based liquor, a hardy fermented corn wine and its main attraction, fermented Krabbit milk, two cups of which can make even a grown man tremble! All drinks are 10 Frosts, soldiers and priests drink half off!

__N e a r b y tab L o c a t i o n s ||
tab The Frozen Throne
tab Docks & Bank
tab Gates of the Moon
tab Hibaya Temple
tab Slate Archways
tab Market of the Moon

__D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
tab 5 guards
tab Kin Hyouton – Frozen Army of the Dead: Around the area there are five ice shards infused with the undead frozen warrior technique.
tab
tab

__R u l e s ||
tab Outsiders are not allowed to trade in the market but can otherwise enjoy the food and drink for free. The punishment for outsider trading is the banishment of the outsider, in cases of repeat offenses the punishment is death.
tab Outsiders cannot trade in Frosts unless they have entered Frostblight.
tab Stealing of any form is not tolerated. Thieves, when caught, are sentenced to death by either hanging or death by Qar-shouuo.
tab Fighting within the Scar is not tolerated.
tab Religious rituals within the scar are strictly forbidden, regardless of the religion.

__C l a i m i n g tab R e q u i r e m e n t s ||
tab Defeat all of the guards
tab If Kin Hyouton – Frozen Army of the Dead was activated; all of the ice soldiers must be defeated before the thread can be claimed.

”Royal Taorito”

[Editorial Log]
• [Name] | [Date] | → [Short description of actions performed]