• Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:27 am
User Image
[火] tab Hibaya tab Temple tab [火]
Road tab of the tab Gods

__A r e a tab D e s c r i p t i o n ||
tab The general area around the Hibaya temple is known as the Road of the Gods and is the location of Frostblight’s religious quarters; the road is home to over a dozen shrines and small temples. Along the road, the characteristic ice shards are located at or near the entrance of every shrine or temple. At the end of the Road of the Gods is the religious center of Frostblight: the Hibaya Temple. Unlike most temples, which are a structure with a roof and rooms to pray, the Hibaya Temple is fashioned after one of the ancient Wadyadi pilgrimage sites deep within the Land of Wind. Hibaya, as it is commonly known, is made of two main structures; first a two-story round wall with arched columns, where the first floor is hollow to allow entrance from any point around it, while the second floor holds the city’s library, where all the records are stored, and the priests’ living quarters. Once inside the wall, the temple is a vast courtyard with green grass and pristine ponds with water lilies. At the heart of the courtyard rests the temple’s second structure, a twenty-foot-tall obelisk with a tip made of blood red crystal. The obelisk itself is surrounded by ten, two-foot-tall blue ice shards. The temple is known as a place of power where all of those that are within it willingly and in accordance with city law tire less easily.

__P o i n t s tab O f tab I n t e r e s t ||
tab Second Floor Library – It is divided into three sections; the first holds secular texts, such as maps of the surrounding area, laws passed in the city, and other such general knowledge that has been recorded since the city was built. The second section is restricted to those who have achieved the title of al-Namur within the Wadyadi religion and it holds all the jutsu, techniques and abilities that have been compiled by the King and the locals. The third section holds what little religious texts have been salvaged from the surrounding area, or the texts that have been transcribed from memory from the priests, and it requires the al-Sakaar title to access.
tab Courtyard – The courtyard within the walls is a vast open field with ponds speckled around. It is generally full of followers of the religion as well as non-practitioners training and honing their skills in service of their god and king.
tab Obelisk – At the center of the courtyard lies the obelisk. Around the obelisk, alongside the ice shard, stand guard ten warriors to ensure that the training that occurs within the walls of the temple does not harm the spire, and does not get out of control and risk the destruction of the temple, or greater injury to those that are training. The obelisk has an entry point that can only be accessed by the king or the priest where sacrifices to Sakaar take place.
tab

__N e a r b y tab L o c a t i o n s ||
tab The Frozen Throne
tab Docks & Bank
tab Gates of the Moon
tab Crystal Scar
tab Slate Archways
tab Market of the Moon

__D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
tab Ten guards
tab Kin Hyouton – Frozen Army of the Dead: Around the area there are ten ice shards infused with the undead frozen warrior technique.
tab
tab

__R u l e s ||
tab Non-Wadyadi are prohibited access the jutsu library without the company of an al-Namur.
tab Non-Wadyadi are prohibited access to the religious section of the library.
tab While within the temple and acting in accordance to city laws, chakra and stamina are regenerated at an extra pace of +20 each per post
tab The Hibaya temple is the only place in the city where violence is permitted.
tab The sacrifice of fellow frostblighthians at the temple, regardless or religion, creed or status, is permanently prohibited.

______________A v a i l a b l e tab S c r o l l s ||
tab All E – ranked Non-Bloodline Techniques
tab All D – ranked Non-Bloodline Techniques
tab All C – ranked Non-Bloodline Techniques
tab All Bloodline and Clan Techniques, ranked E through C
tab Sazanami, Stages 0 through 3
tab Pi Qua Quan, Stages 0 through 3
tab Hagane no Shunkan, Stages 0 through 3
tab Hakyoku-ken no Kata, Stages 0 through 3
tab Shinto Muso-ryu, Stages 0 through 3
tab Kamakiri no Tsume, Stages 0 through 3
tab Nunchaku Kata, Stages 0 through 3
tab Kougen no Nukimi, Stages 0 through 3
tab Baiken no Kusari, Stages 0 through 3
tab Seishun no Hikou, Stages 0 through 3
tab Juurai Toorima, Stages 0 through 3
tab Hojinshi Art, Stages 0 through 3
tab Akira Style, Stages 0 through 3
tab Jiyugata Senpu, Stages 0 through 3
tab Suiken, Stages 0 through 3
tab Kyoukan Ya, Stages 0 through 3

__C l a i m i n g tab R e q u i r e m e n t s ||
tab Defeat all of the guards
tab Kill the head priest, Akihiko.
tab If Kin Hyouton – Frozen Army of the Dead was activated; all of the ice soldiers must be defeated before the thread can be claimed.
tab The entire structure of the temple and everything that is within it must be destroyed for it to be claimed.
tab The blood red crystal must be removed from the thread.

”Royal Taorito”

[Editorial Log]
• [Name] | [Date] | → [Sh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:58 pm
[ Reza Shah al-Sakaar ]

Ninjutsu l Oathkeeper l Thrall of Sakaar l King of Frostblight l D - Rank

I came in from the throne room, walking straight to the temple; the hour of the lord was upon us, and I knew the temple would be empty at this time in preparation for the service. I entered through the central archway of Hibaya, gave a sharp turn to the left and made my way to the stairway. I walked up the stairs and made my way to the library. Once at the library, the guards at the door bowed before me, I nodded my head, they rose, and I made my way past them and past the general records and onto the techniques. There, I made my way to the elemental techniques first, and then, to the bloodlines, where I took three books, one titled “Way of the Waves; Water Jutsu 101” a second one called “Way of the Rock, Earth Jutsu 101” and a third called “Crystal Methods”. With all three books under my wing, I made my way down and to the courtyard, took off my feather coat, and over my coat set down the three books, putting “Crystal Methods” on top. My finger went over the name of the first technique, which read: “Crystal Manipulation”
[1/5]

Crystal Manipulation would allow me to manipulate crystals and it was the corner stone of my special powers. I kept reading on, as the book explained that the method to use the technique was by focusing my earth and water chakra together; mesh them together and then force it to materialize into a crystalline structure. I took a pause to my reading to begin the process of the chakra mesh. I threw my body on the ground and crossed my feet. Then, I moved my hands to the left of the book and let them hover with my eyes closed.
[2/5]

The chakra rained down from my open palms and onto the ground. They both flowed separately at first, but after a few seconds began to mesh together as a double helix, earth and water dancing and intertwining until the two streams became one waterfall of chakra. However, no crystal came out of it. I stopped the flow of my chakra and took a short break, no more than a minute, and then began to allow my chakra to flow out once more. Separately at first, one element out of each hand, and then both elements out of both hands, and finally, the intertwining began. Nevertheless, my efforts proved futile once again, as this effort provided no crystals.
[3/5]

Lord Sakaar, gods name came to my mind almost as an instinct, let me be your tool, show me the way. The short prayer was gone as fast as it came, and with the fleeting prayer, so did my chakra stop coming out. Frustration was palpable in my face as this process took much longer than I had anticipated. My face twisted, and my fist clenched. However, I could not let this feeling overtake me, I was the king of this land, and as king, I must maintain a cool head, all these people counted on me to lead them and defend them, and in order to do both, I must maintain cool and grow powerful. And to grow powerful, I must learn this first building block technique, which I know that I had mastered a long, long, long time ago.
[4/5]

With the weight of the city freshly in my shoulders, my clenched hand opened and drew near my neck. My thumb and index finger rubbed against a long and slender fang flanked on both sides by two perfectly round sapphires. This was the necklace of the king, a symbol of my status, made from the first killed land-shark and the first two sapphires which were crafted in this new city. It was made by the people, my people, as a symbol to me. I gulped, and led my hand away from my neck, opened my palm and once again let my chakra flow, only that this time, both elements came out simultaneously, a perfect double helix, and at the end of the helix, upon it touching the grass, it became a solid blue crystal. I stopped the flow of chakra and went to touch the crystallized grass, but once my fingers made contact, it turned to dust and blew away in the wind.
[5/5]

After learning how to create the crystals, I turned the page of the book. On the two pages, there were a series of basic techniques, the first of which was a sphere meant to protect the user or trap another individual. The book explained how one was supposed to mold their two chakra natures to form the crystal dome effectively. After reading over the description I made a single ram seal and extended my hands forward. Chakra poured forward, earth to the right and water to the left, and began to encircle me, then, they meshed together and solidified into a solid blue crystalline circle surrounding me. I snapped my fingers, and the dome came down, turning once again into dust in the wind.
[Crimson Fruit]

The following technique on the book was the Hexegonal Shuriken. As the name suggests, it creates six-sided crystal shuriken, up to twelve of them at a time. The way the technique worked was by releasing chakra all around me, molding it into shape, and then pushing it toward a target, causing it to materialize in mid-air as they fly toward their intended target. After finishing my reading, I held the ram sign and released chakra all around me, six different clumps of chakra floated around me and shot forward, aiming at the ground. As they flew downward, they solidified into six, six-pointed stars which spun until they hit the ground. Afterward, I walked toward them and picked a single one of the crystal shuriken in my hand, admiring their blue-hue and just how hard they were.
[Hexagonal Shuriken]

After that basic shuriken technique, there came two more shuriken-based techniques; one that empowered the first one I had just learned, and a second one which increased the scale and power of a single shuriken. I decided to first learn the second jutsu instead of the first, since it seemed to be easier to learn than the first one. I pushed my left arm forward and focused chakra on to the palm of my hand and then closed my eyes. The chakra that shot out of my palm formed into a four-pointed star with a circle in the center. Once the chakra shape was formed, I forced more chakra into it and forced it to get solid. Once it was solid, I added more chakra and made it spin; I rose my hand and had it spin above my head, and finally, I retracted my hand, and moved the tool with only my mind and my chakra, wherever my chakra went, the giant crystal shuriken followed. I stopped the flow of my energy and extended my hand outward, catching the giant crystal weapon before stabbing it on the ground.
[Giant Hexagonal Shuriken]

From here, I thought it would be good to shift from Crystal to earth techniques. I moved back toward the books, flipped the crystal one closed and opened the earth book onto one of the subsections titled “Basic Earth and Mud techniques” because my body still hadn’t recovered from the crystallization, I had to continue my training to become as powerful as I once was. My finger flew over the words of the first technique, one I was somewhat familiar with, the mud moat. This technique required the user to slap their hands together and slam them on the ground, sending a wave of chakra onto the earth beneath and transmuting the solid rock into a six feet deep pool of mud. As a simple enough technique, I focused chakra onto my hands and then slammed them onto the ground, turning the earth into a four-foot-wide, six-foot-deep moat of mud.
[Mud Moat]

After learning the mud moat, there was a second simple and useful mud technique that I was interested in learning. This technique was much simpler than the first one. According to the book, all it did was send balls of mud at the target to intercept incoming projectiles. I held the ram seal and let my chakra focus on to the ground beneath me. My chakra then erupted from the ground beneath as five balls of mud that flew into the sky successfully.
[Mud Interceptor]

After the mud interceptor came a clone technique. I had two options for a clone technique, either a solid stone clone or a dust clone. I believed that this one would be more beneficial because of its effect upon being dispelled even though it could not attack. The first step to learn it was to focus chakra in a single point to draw in the dust, and then mold it into a visage of myself, and then focus to make the dust actually turn itself into me. I did just that. I focused my chakra onto a single point to draw in the dust in the area around me in order to create the clone. First, the dust settled into a humanoid form, and then came the second wave of chakra which gave it a likeness to myself, creating a successful clone.
[Dust Clone]

The following mud technique was much more powerful than the first two and would have actual combat use. This one involved hand signs to summon forth a torrent of mud and earth to crash into the desired target and drive sweep them away. The key to this jutsu was to focus chakra onto the point of origin of the stream and then push out the underground content, transforming a large portion of it into mud, but also keeping solid pieces of rock and earth to cause some harm to the enemy more so than the disorientation of being in the current. I moved away from the books to avoid getting them dirty. Once I was in position, I held the ram sign and focused chakra onto the ground, on a spot about a foot wide. I pumped chakra into that hole and violently pulled it out, causing a stream of mud and rock to fly through the area.
[Mud River]

Techniques used:

PA - Oppression: Reduces the cost of ninjutsu techniques by ten [10]
PA - Incantation of Blood: Ninjutsu techniques can be used by reciting a spell instead of handsigns.

Chakra: 360 l 360
Stamina: 150 l 150
EXP: 510 l

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:49 pm
[ Reza Shah al-Sakaar ]

Before I could get into learning my water style techniques, a figure approached from behind me, fully covered in a black cloak with red trims. The figure pushed back on his cowl, and there was Akihiko, the head priest of the city’s temple. “My lord,” he said and bowed. “Its time for the ritual.” I looked up at the sky and saw the sun, it must have been somewhere near 3pm, so it was indeed time for the ritual. I nodded to Akihiko, he snapped his finger and one of the temple acolytes slinked forth and picked up the books I had been using and retired toward the library. Another came forth with a red robe on hand. I removed the king’s necklace and placed it on my Cheko feather coat, which was on the ground to avoid it getting dirty. I reached for the robe and put it on. “Lead the way, Akihiko.” I said, and he responded with a nod and a grunt, before turning his back to me and leading the way to the obelisk, where people were already gathering. Once we were there, Akihiko turned to the crowd and spread his hands, I stood at his right flank with my arms resting at my side. “Oh faithful, followers of the one true god, the god of war and death, our savior, the deliverer of eternal life, Sakaar.” He began speaking, his voice loud and booming. ” With the efforts of our tireless soldiers, we have secured a tribute worthy of Sakaar himself. A true enemy of Frostblight, and humanity in general. For the last three months we have been under siege…” Akihiko went on and on, talking about the sacrifice that was about to occur, I knew exactly what he was talking about, of course, he and I had been in talks to do this for some time. While I agreed with the sacrifice on the face of it, I believed that the tribute was worth more alive than dead, but he and I could not be found to be in disagreement publicly, even a king must kneel at times. I cleared my throat, the priest glanced in my direction, and wrapped up his speech: ” It is in the name of our lord god that we turn to our lord king to lead us in these times of trials and tribulations, to lead us with his steady hand and powerful resolve.” He paused for a moment and motioned for an acolyte to approach, and so it did, holding a sheathed sword. The acolyte walked past the priest and toward me.

I took a deep breath and extended my hand. My fingers wrapped around the grip of the weapon and I unsheathed it. As I always did, I admired the ceremonial sword which had almost killed me months ago, much had changed in the last couple of months. I was generally undisciplined, prone to outbursts of rage and hate. While those were still things that happened, it was not common, and that was in part thanks to everyone that was looking at me right now. “Brothers and sisters.” I said, lowering the weapon, having the edge face me. “The last three months have been a trial for all of us. A struggle, if you will, that we have not asked for, but that we voluntarily, willingly, undertake in the name of our community, and our god. The weeks and months ahead will be no easier that the ones past. If you ask me, they will be much, much harder. They will push us to the edge of what we think is possible. We will all be tested, but believe me when I say that you all have been forged in the flaming will of Sakaar himself. We will overcome this threat that seeks to wipe us out. There will be times when we will want to give up, give in to the tyranny of the creatures that lurk the skies outside of our walls. When you reach this point, I ask that you look deep within yourselves and pray harder. Pray for wellbeing. Pray for patience. Pray for the life of your allies. Pray for the death of your enemies. Pray for power.” I was bad at giving speeches, and the fact that Akihiko made me give these every time before a sacrifice made me hate this ritual, even though it used to be one of my favorites. With my pause, Akihiko turned to the obelisk and pressed both of his palms against it. The obelisk parted, revealing a door. The two acolytes went inside, and came out with a crimson red figure tied upon a stone slab. It was humanoid with wings, one of the Anzu that had terrorized us. My eyes were fixed on the creature. It was skinny from days in captivity without food or water, it looked exhausted, but it still struggled. Its mouth was bound to avoid it calling out for help, and all around its body were slashes from both Akihiko and myself as we tried to get information from it, to no avail; the language barrier was just too great.

The acolytes rolled the slab and set it at the foot of the stairwell in front of the crowd. I moved toward it and held the sword tight in my hand and made contact with the creature. I saw what I could only identify as fear, but also rage. I knew that if could break free, it would kill everyone here. ” I send this soul to our lord, Sakaar. May it fight alongside him for all eternity.” And to you, creature, I ask for forgiveness, forgiveness from your family, from your kind. Your incursion instigated a battle, and mine might begin a war. With those thoughts, I rose the sword, the creature closed its eyes, and I mine. All it took as one stab in the chest. The sword ran clean through the creature. I did not stop pushing until the weapon’s hilt made contact with the chest. I exhaled in pleasure and saw the purple liquid spill on the ground and run through the canals that, after a few moments, led the blood back to the obelisk. After a few moments, the red crystal on top of the obelisk shined for a moment, and while it did, all fell silent. It was a sight, regardless of how many times we had seen it happen before. After a few moments, the crowd dispersed and went about their business. I handed the ceremonial sword back to the acolytes who were responsible for cleaning it, I took off the robe, and handed it to the other acolyte, and gave a nod to Akihiko, who would give the body over to the head physician, Maelys, for study until the end of the day, at which point Akihiko would be responsible for proper burial. With all of this taken care of, I left the docks just in case Pyp needed me.

Techniques used:

PA - Incantation of Blood: Ninjutsu techniques can be used by reciting a spell instead of handsigns.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:24 am
User Image
_________________The Narrator Sobs ||
tab There was not a moment lost in Reza's return to the temple and to the wounded left by the northern excursion. Having lost his lover and one of his best scouts there was no necessity in explaining the black emotions clearly readable on his expression as he opened the door to the infirmary, intent on answers. Whether he found them or not would be difficult to say, however, as his priests informed him that the two remaining had fallen ill from their injuries. The best guess seemed to be some sort of Sepsis, with the blood turning toxic, but what was unexpected was the finding of what appeared to be red glass within their wounds. Bleeding the survivors found likewise the glass within their veins, though smaller in size and likely not as prominent. Given their movements it was clear the glass wasn't necessarily killing them, but just how it got there, and why, remained a mystery. Utilizing common herbs the medics were working tirelessly to put in antibiotics and anticoagulants to avoid the blood becoming thick enough with the glass to cause blood clots, but this meant their wounds bled easier. Binding them, using poultices they knew from their former lives the medics tried to stymie their bleeding, but so far had proved nearly useless in combating the continued bleeding and the every growing fevers.
tab In short, the scouts may not make it.
tab How the king would take this information did little to stop the flurry of activity as researchers were called in to investigate this illness and provide a cure. The question was whether or not they would do so in time to save them.

Rexnov

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:30 am
[ Reza Shah al-Sakaar ]

I sat in the corner of the infirmary, elbows on a small waiting table, fingers locked together, back hunched and my lips resting on my two index fingers. My eyes were glued on the injured. The rage in my body was such that I could hardly sit still, but after seeing the extent of their injuries, I knew I couldn’t just waltz outside in my current state, it would just spell my death as well. They talked about glass in their veins, while it wasn’t causing their injuries to get worse on their own, they were complicating things. Couldn’t they just remove the glass, I wondered, maybe that would help, regardless, I stayed quiet, the physicians and medics knew best, after all. My mind kept dwelling on this entire predicament. I did not ask for this. I did not ask for any of this. All I want is a warm bed and a temple to pray to my god, not to lead people, have their lives be in my hand. This royal necklace weighed heavily around my neck, so heavy in fact that I felt like it choked me even though it hung lose. The responsibility, I realized, could kill. How did people do this for years, I wondered. The answer became obvious. No one in the past had to deal with a situation like this. They all stood in the shoulders of those that came before, I on the other hand, stood alone; alone in a situation of my own creation in a brave new world that no one in a million years would have ever imagined existed.

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth. “Try removing the glass from their blood. Only on one. That way if it makes things worse, at least you can save the other one. Don’t tell me who you do it with, just do it. That’s an order.” The bitterness in my voice was clear, but I knew that if I didn’t give the order, they wouldn’t do anything that would put anyone’s life in peril. I then turned to the head medic. “Is there anything I can do to help out? Any plants that might make this easier? Something from the past that even gives us a remote chance to save them? I can’t just sit here and do nothing. I need them alive damn it.” As the words finished leaving my mouth, my hand slammed on to the table in anger, my breathing was heavy and rage was clear in my eyes. I also felt helpless because I knew that regardless of my best intentions, I would not realistically be able to do anything, but I couldn’t just sit back and twirl my thumbs.

Techniques used:

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:27 pm
User Image
tab One of the medics, a young woman that looked barely into her womanhood stepped closer at the King's demands of something, anything he could do, and held to him a single sheet of stone that had chalk markings on it. It wasn't uncommon for them to use this for notes, given they had yet to find any paper makers recently. "My king, there are some herbs we can use. Our scouts say that there is a three leafed plant that grows nearby, and according to some of our younger recruits it can be used to dull pain if its smoke is inhaled. Please, bring some. At the very least it will help the majority of our patients here." In her expression was all the pain and misery she felt at the screams that came from the wounded pair, but her hand was steady and her back straight as she offered him a resolution.
tab Behind them one of the other medics called out to one of the others to find if there were any Hari within the city, those of the bloodline that could control glass in all its forms. Perhaps with their aid theyt could save both yet, though at this moment it was difficult to tell.
tab

Rexnov

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:11 am
[ Reza Shah al-Sakaar ]

I heard them cry out for a Hari. It took me a moment to see if anyone came to mind, but I only shook my head. “Not to my knowledge, but I can use crystal, might that be of some help?” I didn’t expect that to be of any help, but maybe the doctors could come up with something that would prove beneficial. After speaking out to the general room about it, I turned back to the girl that spoke to me. I saw the pain in her expression as the scouts yelled in agony. I moved my hand to her shoulder and gripped her hard to give her strength even when I had none. Sakaar knew she needed it more than me. “Don’t worry.” I said with a cool, calm voice. “I’ll get you those plants. I’ll find me a couple of gatherers and set out right now.” With that said, I turned and went to search for two of the gatherers I knew would be willing to help me find this stuff. I walked out of the temple, made a quick stop at the commons, and then made for the gates.

[Exit to Gates of the Moon]

Techniques used:

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:03 pm
[ Reza Shah al-Sakaar ]

It took me little time to arrive back at the temple and I moved myself until I reached the infirmary. Waiting for me there was Aenys, relieved of the plants that she had gathered for the physicians and medics present. “Were those the right plants?” I asked curious and worried that I had failed in my simple task. “If they were, what else can I do to help, please let me know.” As I said this, I took a step toward the two injured and oversaw the procedure. “Did you try removing the glass from the bloodstream as I instructed?” My tone was firm, firmer than normal to hide my fear. If this worked, they could save both of them, but if it failed, it might lead to the death of only one of them. I already had two deaths on my shoulders from this ill-fated mission, what would two more lives be at this point? I needed to ready the forces and prepare for whatever was coming; I would have to lead the men and women around me through what had the potential to become the most testing times of this small kingdom.

Techniques used:

[0.5 Rank increase to power of ninjutsu techniques]

Chakra: 375 l 375

Stats:

Power: 2
Agility: 2
Intelligence: 4
Chakra: 6

Lanfaer

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:28 pm
User Image
tab The King came calling for answers and perhaps for the best of all involved they appeared to have some. The procedure of removing the glass was being overseen by someone who appeared to control several shards of purple crystal that hovered around the pair, one on a table to the person's left and one to their right. The crystals released a low humming sound that made the bones feel fuzzy if too close, and as the female worked her expression showed just how difficult this was. Every few moments the medics would shift, using medical tongs to grab another shard of glass and remove it from a pool of blood that led to an open wound midway up their forearm. So when the King came to ask questions it was at an inopportune time, and so the girl who had dealt with him previously came over with a small smile and nodded, though it was apparent the rather fragrant scent of the plant's smoke bothered her even after it had been cleared out after. "Yes, my liege," she began to explain, her expression worried. "The herb calmed their nerves and numbed their bodies. Now we are still extracting, and the rate of the glass formations is beginning to slow. I believe given another hour we will be able to have both of them able to function again. They are safe."
tab

Rexnov

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:47 pm
[ Reza Shah al-Sakaar ]

As I heard her speak I could feel the relief overtake me. The fact that the procedure was working, and that my efforts in bringing the plants in at least helped make the procedure easier. Still, the work was not done. I stood before the medics and mulled what to do next. He knew, however, that remaining here would be of no help. “If there’s anything that I can do to help, be sure to send someone to the Throne Room and I’ll be here as fast as I can. Keep me updated every hour, I want to know if there are any significant changes.” With that, I patted the girl that had given me the information on the shoulder. “Thank you so much for your help. These men are more than just soldiers. They’re my friends. I can’t forgive myself for the deaths of their fellow comrades… The death of Kira…” I lingered at the thought for a moment, and I knew what I had to do. “On second thought, inform Akihiko of anything that requires his attention. There’s something I need to do.” With that, I headed out of the medical room and grabbed a copy of the report that had been brought to me, I copied the relevant information that would lead me to where the scouting group due north was set to explore, and I went on my way to the docks.

Techniques used:

[0.5 Rank increase to power of ninjutsu techniques]

Chakra: 375 l 375

Stats:

Power: 2
Agility: 2
Intelligence: 4
Chakra: 6

Lanfaer

Rexnov

Alien Abductee