• Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:59 am
[Image Coming Soon]

[Ω] tab Gates tab of tab the tab Moon tab [Ω]
Some tab Thing tab Cool

______________A r e a tab D e s c r i p t i o n ||
tab The gates of the moon are a large crescent ice and crystal wall fifty feet tall and twenty feet wide that is born out if the slate archways. The wall has three main levels: the upper level that allows guards to look on and keep the city safe, the ground level where border guards make sure that everyone entering is either a local, or has permission to be within the city, and finally, a series of underground tunnels that connect to every location in Frostblight. At the center of the gates, a fifteen foot tall archway welcomes everyone with proper approval. There are two border guards processing people and giving summary approval.

______________N e a r b y tab L o c a t i o n s ||
tab The Frozen Throne
tab Docks & Bank
tab Crystal Scar
tab Hibaya Temple
tab Slate Archways
tab Market of the Moon

______________D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
tab 8 guards along the top of the wall
tab 2 border guards at the gate
tab 10 ice soldiers

______________R u l e s ||
tab Outsiders may not enter and remain in the city without approval of the king.
tab Violence is not tolerated outside of the Hibaya temple.
tab Theft is punished by death or banishment.
tab The use of Ryo as currency is banned within the city walls.
Missions are given out by the King and the Head Priest.

______________R e s o u r c e s ||
tab • Blood Crystal (150 // 150 Durability)
tab • Ice (450 // 450 Durability)
tab • Bismuth (200 // 200 Durability)
tab • Sapphires (150 // 150 Durability)
tab • Fern Trees (250 // 250 Durability)
tab • White Clay (200 // 200 Durability)
tab • Potatoes (300 // 300 Durability)
tab • Black Quartz (600 // 600 Durability)
tab • Corn (450 // 450 Durability)

______________A v a i l a b l e tab M i s s i o n s ||
• Drive off the Undead
Description: Speak to either Reza Shah or Akihiko at the temple to begin this mission. Hoards of the Undead have been spotted roaming around the Slate Archways, go alone, or in a group, and make sure to keep them away from the market of the moon.
Reward: +200 EXP in addition to the experience from “Free the Souls” world event.

• Missing Cattle
Description: Speak to Mya Stone at the Crystal Scar to begin this mission. A number of Krabbit have gone missing in recent days. While no tracks have been left behind, it is likely that the Krabbits are being taken at night by unknown thiefs. Its your job to apprehend them.
Reward: EXP based on mission rank, 250 Ryo + any potential bonus.

• Mining Mystery
Description: Speak to Richard Lonmouth (Lem) at the Crystal Scar to begin the mission. A miner has disappeared without a trace in the sapphire mine in the southernmost shaft in the Crystal Scar. Its up to you to look for evidence of the disappeared miner.
Reward: + 200 EXP, 250 Ryo, three cut sapphires.

Customs and Border Patrol
Description: Speak to Jolly Fellows, the head secretary at the Frozen Throne, to begin the mission. Perform your duty and guard the borders of the city by either posting yourself at the wall or checking people coming into the city. Its your duty to protect everyone in here from tragedy. Don’t let us all down.
Requirements: Post five [5] times in the gates of the city searching people coming in, or, post two [2] times guarding along the wall, and three [3] times in the Slated Archways searching for danger.
Rewards: +500 EXP, 550 Ryo

”Royal Taorito”

[Editorial Log]
[Name] | [Date] | → [Short description of actions performed]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:20 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

tab For what seemed like eternity, but at the same time no time at all, you floated in darkness. You can vaguely recall yourself, who you were, and what you were, as if a voice had guided you along that path to remembrance, but the voice itself faded away like it had never existed to begin with. All is at peace, at rest in the comforting embrace of the abyss, until a crack splits the air, resounding in the nothingness. With it came light and humidity as it slowly spider-webbed outward. Then it shattered altogether and you were released from your prison, where you fell to the damp earth, strength not immediately returning to your limbs. This weakness would only last a brief moment before you were filled with energy that could have kept you going for what felt like days, fulling rested and at your prime.
tab The first thing likely to register is that it is raining. A torrential rain falls from the sky, soaking you within seconds of your new life. But looking around, you find yourself facing a pair of gates several stories tall, and very traditional in appearance. Before them stand multiple guards who are eyeing you with guarded curiosity, while one seems to be making their way towards you with caution in their step. Yet as they approach you notice you aren't alone, for it appears you have awoken somehow with a figure beside you, someone you've never seen before. Standing midst knee high grass colored green at the base and purple at the top, fading from one to the other in its length, it becomes apparent from the strange foliage and the alien landscape about you that you are nowhere near the land you once knew.

mongooseh

Fiitra

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:09 am
"Oh, boy." Thundra said with sarcastic enthusiasm. "Another disappear and reappear in random place act! Might as well join the damn circus." The boy had heard the footsteps of the approaching guards and slowly lifted his body up. With this, he noticed a figure right beside him that he could only guess went through the same "crystallization" he went through when he first appeared in his previous region of Tsukihara. ("Tsukihara...") he thought to himself. He remembered the likes of Ikazuchi, the self-proclaimed Fire Prince, Mijin, the very odd Moon Worshipper and Ayura - the one whom he was closest to out of them all. "No time to think about that now. I hope this isn't anything too bad.." he muttered to himself. "Hey, get up," he slapped the person beside him on the leg. "I have no idea where we are, and uhhh... quite frankly, that's not a good sign." He wouldn't wait for the response of the discombobulated person beside him and stood up in an unalarming fashion, feel his backside slowly, almost as if he wasn't moving, to see if his katana was there. With a thankful slight smile, he grabbed the hilt of his blade softly... in case of emergency, of course. "Hello! How are you?" Thundra would say to the approaching guard to gauge out if he was hostile or genuinely curious. He did not want any problems, but he would have no problem getting rid of one.

mongooseh

Lanfaer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thundra Senju
Chakra: 385
Stamina: 125

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:36 pm
Rain… Lots of it… The smell of sodden grass… Nearby… Muffled voices, cheerful conversation… Further Away… Metallic taste… That is actually normal for Swan but this definitely was not her workshop. Now to just open her eyes…
Swan was indeed not in her workshop, she was not anywhere she recognised at all. Wiping rain from her eyes she confirmed her surroundings, green to purple grass, city walls, large city gates, uniformed guards, a man greeting them in a uncharacteristically cheerful way in spite of the weather and her belongings. She took stock of them and nothing there was hers though it did seem like it was as if she packed it as she approved of the choice of items. The maul she especially appreciated hefting it over her shoulder easily, though the bell and bandolier was strange but she could work that out later as she would catch her death out here in this rain.
Swan waded through the long grass approaching the guards with the enthusiastic man in black also calling out as she hunched away from the rain, “Where am I?”

Fiitra

Lanfaer

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:11 pm
[ Reza Shah al-Sakaar ]

Ninjutsu l Oathkeeper l Thrall of Sakaar l King of Frostblight l D - Rank

Upon arriving at the gates, the two gatherers were already there waiting for me. One was a short young girl, maybe nine or ten, white as snow with brown eyes and long flowing green hair. She wore a smooth green dress of the same color as her hair, and on her neck she wore a necklace with a single red feather. Her name was Aenys. Next to Aenys was Aegor, who, physically at least, was her exact opposite; he was tall and had skin a shade or two lighter than mine, while her hair was straight and wild with color, his was wild in nature and straight in color, his hair curled and was a cool ashen brown. Just like her, however, he dressed finely. He wore a tight-fitting collared light brown shirt and silk pants, strapped on his shoulder he had a black leather satchel where we would put away the materials we found. “My lord.” Aegor said as he bowed, she followed suit. “The people of the city are starting to learn what has happened… I think it is for the best if we make this quick. You should not be out for long.” Aenys said and I responded with a short nod. She was right. This situation would have to be resolved as soon as possible, and I intended to make it happen. “Lets go. I want this over as soon as possible.” After saying that, I walked past them and left the frozen Gates of the Moon, disappearing into the jungle of land for the first time in months.

Techniques used:

PA - Oppression: Reduces the cost of ninjutsu techniques by ten [10]
PA - Incantation of Blood: Ninjutsu techniques can be used by reciting a spell instead of handsigns.

Chakra: 360 l 360
Stamina: 150 l 150
EXP: 510 l

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:23 am
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

tab As the King left a side port, something that wasn't likely to be missed by the two who were approaching from close by, it was obvious that there was some small level of activity at nearly all times as some people left, or entered, both before and after the King. Yet the guard who approached them clearly was aiming specifically for them, evidenced by his nearly single minded beeline for the pair. Only when no more than ten feet from one another did the figure stop and a hand come up to warn them from approaching further, though there remained no aggression in his movements but a heaping handful of caution. "Greetings, folks," he began, his voice proclaiming him not much older than they, if not the same age exactly. "I imagine life's gonna be real confusing about now, so you'll have to humor me. I can tell at least one of you have been awake previously, but I'll treat you both the same. Tell me, how are you feeling? Any aches or pains?"
tab As he spoke the guards behind him continued their tasks in speaking with all who entered and left, yet their eyes were never far from their companion's situation. Despite the lack of aggression displayed by the one who approached them the others were clearly ready for a fight if one broke out, with hands on the grips of weapons and all movements made to keep them in line of sight.
tab
tab

Mongooseh

Fiitra

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:38 pm
[ Reza Shah al-Sakaar ]

The party reached the gates of the city, the tall unmelting walls in the center of the lush jungle. As we got near, I saw one of the guards had stopped two people from coming in, it would seem that this was something that would require my intervention, although I hoped it wouldn’t. There was enough in my plate as it was, two people causing problems was the last thing I wanted to worry about. I reached into my backpack, pulled out my notebook and ripped out the map I had made earlier and handed it to Aenys. “Take this to my office on your way to Hibaya Temple, as for you Aegor, go straight there. No stops. Save a couple of the plants to transplant them here and get a good farm growing. Good job to the both of you.” With that, my attention turned to the guard, and to the two strangers. I approached the guard and waved him away. “At ease. I’ll take it from here.” I said with a dull tone, my golden eyes shifting from the guard to the two strangers. The first was a man as tall as me with black spiky hair and fair skin. The second was a confused even taller woman, also fair skinned, with blonde hair. “It seems you have stumbled onto us at a very bad time. What are your names?” I asked with my arms crossed, around my neck rested a silver string with a large shark tooth fang flanked on either side by perfectly round sapphires. Along my shoulder rested a coat of feathers, first red, then black, then white, symbolizing my status as the king.

Techniques used:

PA - Incantation of Blood: Ninjutsu techniques can be used by reciting a spell instead of handsigns.

Lanfaer

Filtra

Mongooseh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:16 am
Before Thundra got his response to the approaching guard, a man with golden eyes, not much older if not the same age as him, came to him and the girl beside him. "I am Thundra," he said with a prideful emphasis. "Thundra Senju. What's your name?" the Senju released his grip on the hilt of his blade and began wiping his hands with one another. He glanced at the girl next to him and looked away and looked back at her, observing her. "Huh. That's interesting.." he muttered to himself before smirking. "Anyways, what's this whole setup you got here? I'm assuming you're a head of something to this village, so you'd know right?" Thundra would continue to study the boy while he gave the response to his question.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thundra Senju
Chakra: 385
Stamina: 125

Fiitra

Informer

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Divorced 100

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:05 am
"Svanhild Völundr." Answered Swan shortly keeping quiet as the man who just announced himself as 'Thundra' was asking questions she wanted answers to also.

Seeing as they were all determined to have this chat in the rain Swan took her satchel and rummaged through it finding a coat inside that seemed suitably water proof and put it on throwing the hood up immediately. She then returned her attention to the golden eyed man who seemed to be the authority around here.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:59 pm
[ Reza Shah al-Sakaar ]

I saw the woman rummage through her stuff for a coat to cover herself from the rain which got stronger and stronger. I put my hand firmly on her shoulder and shook my head. “There’s no need for that. Follow me, we can discuss your business in the appropriate chambers.” I of course meant my chambers, the throne room. I stepped away from the duo and walked toward the entrance of the City of Frostblight before I snapped my fingers as I forgot to answer Thundra’s question. “My name is Reza Shah. The King of the Temple City of Frostblight.” My tone was plain without much emotion or pride as I stated this as a fact, no need to embellish it more than it already was. I hated this title but it was one that I would carry out until I no longer could. After introducing myself to them, I leaned toward one of the border guards and whispered to close the gates after they came in, no one was to come in or out without my leave. All trading was to seize, except for food items that were strictly necessary. Then, I pulled away from the guard and led the two newcomers to the Frozen Throne.

Techniques used:

Lanfaer

Filtra

Mongooseh

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50