Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:00 pm
INSERT INDEX WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Φ tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ...]
tab Who Am I…| {Name. No one has a “famous Shinobi Name anymore}
tab How Old Am I…| {Cannot be older than 16 years. If your character was older before coming here you’ll have to come up with a way to reduce the age. Official methods can be found in the hyperlinked location}
tab What Sex Am I...|
tab What Do I Look Like...| {Describe in detail, especially if Image is not what you are wearing}
tab What Are My People...| {What race? Aboriginal? Chinese? Japanese? Etc}
tab Was I Part of a Lineage...| {Was there a Clan or Bloodline you were a part of?}
tab Where Am I From...| {What Village or other location are you from?}
tab How Tall Am I...|
tab And How Heavy...|
tab What Frame Am I...| {Super Light, Light, Medium, Heavy, Super Heavy. This effects styles, and armors, you may or may not be able to use}
tab What Was I to My Home...} {What were you when you were taken by the plague? Change to “Am I” once you attain a new Title in a village or hierarchy is established}
tab How Experienced Was I...| {Change to “Am I” when attaining a new Experience Rank, and always list “E - rank” at first.
tab What Am I Like...: {Your Personality}
tab What Did I Believe In...: {Your Beliefs, or your Nindo.}
tab What Do I Fear...: {Everyone has them. These need not be phobias, but these are fears that help guide the personality. They must actually influence your character in some way. Certain ones that are for granted, such as “Death” or “Loss of Companions” are givens. Unless these somehow drive a specified character flaw/strength in Personality, they do not count. You must have at least three.}
    tab
    tab
    tab
tab What Are My Strengths...: {Your Strengths. At least three [3]}
    tab
    tab
    tab
tab What Are My Weaknesses...: {Weaknesses. Must be equal to the number of Strengths you’ve written}
    tab
    tab
    tab

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab đ Φ ɳ Ә…]
tab What Era Am I From...:
tab When Was I Born...| {Utilizing common calendar, though year is pointless}
tab What Have I Experienced...: {Personal History. See [Eras] for some Guild Canon assistance. Must be at least two paragraphs in length. This should be detailed, as who you were, and what you did previously, is incredibly important to who your character is now. It helps support the personality, the strengths and flaws, and will be referenced in different events within the guild. The more you add, the more that can be used for a more immersive experience within this guild.}

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab Ⱥ я Ә tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab Ҫ ɐ ϸ ɐ ϐ ζ έ tab Ѻ Ӻ...]
tab How Do I Experience Life...|
    tab • {First Class}
    tab • {Second Class}
    tab • {Third Class // First Prestige}
    tab • {Third Class // Second Prestige}
tab How Do I View It...|
    tab • {List Disciplines Here}
    tab
    tab
tab What Makes Me Unique Among My Peers...|
    tab • {Create Three [3] Greater Personal Attributes}
    tab
    tab
tab What Are My Limitations...|
    tab Chakra Pool →
      tab Chakra Color ►
      tab Chakra Materialization ►
        tab • {First Chakra Element}
        tab • {Second Chakra Element}
    tab Stamina Pool →
    tab Archetype →
    tab Statistics
      tab Power|
      tab Agility|
      tab Intelligence|
      tab Chakra|
tab What Skills Have I Learned...|
    tab • {Name of Skills} ► {Current Skill Level}
    tab • {Start with ten [10] points for skills automatically, and gain additional from Archetype}
    tab • {Class specific skills cannot be taken until you have that class}
tab What Am I Proficient In...|
    tab • {Proficiency Tree or Weapon} ► {Current Training Level}
    tab • {Start with two [2] points for proficiencies automatically, and gain additional from Archetype}
    tab • {One [1] point unlocks a category; a second point unlocks specific weapons to be trained}
tab What Can I Do...|
    tab Ninjutsu → 00 // 00
    tab Genjutsu → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Bukijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Stages of Learning [Taijutsu] → 00 // 00
    tab Skill Points → 00 // 00
    tab Proficiency Points → 00 // 00

_____________[│║║█║▌][ώ ђ Ⱥ ț tab đ Φ tab Ӌ Φ ʋ tab ђ Ⱥ ѷ Ә…]
tab How Much Ryo Do I Have...| 00, 000 Ryo
tab How Much Experience Do I Have...| 00, 000 Exp
tab What Do I Carry...|
    tab • {The Rule of this guild is that if you do not have it listed in this section your character will not have it at all. This needs to be kept up to constant date. This includes description of the clothing. Any hidden pockets, straps, or weapons, etc. This is an important section.}
    tab • {When Starting there will be Starting Packages you may begin play with. This is to help determine what your starting stats and Ryo is. With this Ryo, you purchase items that fill up the slots here. All Ryo left over is permanently removed. Please keep in mind the reality of what you are carrying, including Money, and how much space and volume your character can realistically carry.}
    tab
tab What Techniques Do I Possess...| {Every Character begins play with one [1] E - C Ranked technique learned. This can be from anything except for Bijuu and Clan // Bloodline techniques. If a Custom Technique is desired it must be between E - D ranks, and must be submitted to the appropriate Approval thread}
      [{First Technique Type}]
        • {Every Character begins play with one [1] E - C Ranked technique learned. This can be from anything except for Bijuu and Clan // Bloodline techniques. If a Custom Technique or Item is desired it must be between E - D ranks, and must be submitted to the appropriate Approval thread}

[{Second Technique Type}]

tab What Secrets Have I Discovered...|
    tab • {No one starts out with these. These are an in-game mechanic that will be utilized throughout the world, and will encompass items or secret locations discovered.}
    tab
    tab
tab What Have I Laid Claim To...|
    tab • {Leave blank for now}
    tab
    tab

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Guild Profiles [Profile Vault]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash