Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Tittensor Manor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:53 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxT ɪ ᴛ ᴛ ᴇ ɴ s ᴏ ʀxxxM ᴀ ɴ ᴏ ʀxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxᴏ x ꜰ ᴏ ʀ ᴅ , E N G L A N Dxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:05 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxW ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ x A ʀ ᴇ x W ᴇ ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxLᴀɴɢsᴛᴏɴ Cᴀʀʟɪsʟᴇ Tɪᴛᴛᴇɴsᴏʀxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Wᴏʀᴋ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ || Hᴇʟʟ, Pʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏxxx

xxxxxxxxMᴀʀɪᴀ Sᴀɴɪᴀ Cᴀʀʟʏʟᴇ-Tɪᴛᴛᴇɴsᴏʀxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Mɪɴɪsᴛʀʏ ᴏғ Mᴀɢɪᴄ || Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Hᴏɢsᴍᴇᴀᴅᴇ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

xxxxxxxxCᴀʀʟɪsʟᴇ Wɪʟʟᴇᴍ Tɪᴛᴛᴇɴsᴏʀxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Mɪɴɪsᴛʀʏ ᴏғ Mᴀɢɪᴄ || Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Hᴏɢsᴍᴇᴀᴅᴇ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

xxxxxxxxLᴏᴜɪsᴀ Aɴɢᴇʟɪɴᴇ Dᴀʀʙʏ-Tɪᴛᴛᴇɴsᴏʀxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxWɪʟʟᴇᴍ Fɪɴᴛᴀɴ Dᴀʀʙʏ-Tɪᴛᴛᴇɴsᴏʀxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxAᴡsᴛɪɴ Lʟᴇᴡ Tɪᴛᴛᴇɴsᴏʀxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇxxx

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:09 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxA s s ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅxxI ɴ ꜰ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴxxxxxxxxxxxx

⤑ The manor is located just outside the affluent community in Oxford, England

⤑ Most of the decor was done by Maria before she left, with neither male changing it too much

⤑ There is a house-elf named Keston somewhere about the house

⤑ Many of the walls are charmed to be completely soundproofed... usually for nefarious reasons.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Tittensor Manor - Kitchen
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Langston
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Grade Reveal
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hate him

Awstin had spent his summer in fear, knowing at some point his OWL exam grades would be delivered. He knew his father expected nothing short of perfection, and it was out of the realm of possibility that he'd even get half as many perfect grades as classes he took. He went to scrub the kitchen, one of the many chores on his list that day. His father had always given him a stream of chores, despite the family having a cantankerous old house elf. He'd questioned once why he was the one to clean, but all he'd gotten out of the conversation was a broken nose and trust issues, so he just accepted his fate.

While he was scrubbing the counter, he heard a small clicking at the window. Oh boy. Aws set down his rag and walked over, pushing up the window. The rather aggressive owl hopped in, screeching loudly at the teenager. "Okay, okay, calm down I'm getting the letter." He rifled through the mail, setting aside the newspaper for his dad. The only other envelope was addressed to him. He turned it over, biting his lip nervously when he saw the Hogwarts Crest seal. It had to be his grades, especially since he was sure he hadn't done anything to merit a letter home, either positive or negative. It had his name on it, but he also knew his dad would be angry if he opened it. Maybe... maybe if he opened it, then just changed the grades before his dad saw? Would it be possible?

He started trying to lift up the seal without breaking it, just in case his plan would be thwarted. Once he got it open well enough, he tugged out the letter and looked at his grades. Oh no. He was toast. He was way beyond toast. Maybe he could just burn the letter and hope his father forgot how old he was?! He felt like he was going to be sick, but he figured there was still time. He had to figure out how to edit the grades before his father got home. He grabbed a quill and some ink and started trying to change them... but it seemed like every time he changed a letter, it just faded back to the correct grade. Curse the people who put the protections on a darn letter!

Just as he was starting to get frustrated, the kitchen door creaked open. Crap! Awstin looked up, expecting to see Kesten the house-elf, but was instead greeted by the scowling face of his father. Oh... no. "Just what in the hell do you think you're doing? Tampering with the mail? Or are those perhaps your grades finally come?" Langston reached a hand out, glaring expectantly at his son. "It's... it's my grades, but please, I'm sorry. I really, really tried!" He struggled for breath, knowing he was about to get the snot beat out of himself. It was a game his dad liked to play, injure him severely, make him do his chores, then heal him before it could permanently cripple him. After all, Langston had an image to uphold.

Once the letter was in his hands, Langston looked over it, his scowl deepening with each line. "Why the hell do you even go to school if these are what grades you're going to have? This is the best you could do? This is trying hard? This is garbage! You should do better because you're my ******** child! Yet you can't even do something so simple as a few exams? What use are you?!" With that, he threw the grade sheet to the ground, stepping forward to grab Awstin by the shirt. He lifted him up to his toes, glaring at the teen. Awstin lifted his hands, one going to try and free himself, the other moving to be able to try and protect his face from attack. "Don't you know that to grow up you've got to surpass your parents, huh? To be better? Not like you ever stood a damn chance against me anyway, but I figured hell, maybe he'd prove himself something, right? But no. You'll be a goddamned child forever."

Instead of getting punched like he anticipated, Langston slammed Awstin back against the wall, his hand turning to hold his son by the base of his throat. "I wish your good for nothing mother had taken you with her, or better yet, killed you before you could turn out to be such a damn disappointment. Maybe I should just kill you now? Get it over with, hm? We could say you died in a tragic accident, people would believe me. It's not like anyone would miss you, is it? You're worthless." He pressed his hand harder, hoping to intimidate Awstin as usual. What he didn't count on was getting kicked in the gut. With a pained noise, he dropped Awstin to the ground, then growled as the boy gasped for air.

"You little cretin! Don't you dare try that bullshit again or so help me it'll end a lot worse for you next time!" He tried to grab for the boy, but this time Awstin wriggled free of his grasp and pushed himself to his feet. Damn, where was his wand when he needed it?! Scanning the room, the teen lunged, crying out in terror as he barely avoided another of his father's attempts. Finding himself quite cornered in the kitchen, he looked up at his father with wide, fearful eyes as the man pulled out his wand. This was it, wasn't it? He was going to die here, scared and sniveling like a child.

It was at that moment that something in Awstin's mind snapped. He grabbed a kitchen knife from the sink and pushed forward, plunging the blade deep into Langston's gut. The man balked, dropping his wand in the moment of confusion. It wasn't like Awstin had ever even tried to fight back, so to the man, this was wholly unparalleled. He stumbled back a step, stopping only when his back was pressed up against the island in the middle of their kitchen. He was going to try and apparate, but Awstin stepped closer, a fiery rage in his eyes. The teen ripped out the knife, then stabbed again, teeth gritting as he did so. This one caused true fear in the man, because no one, especially not the boy, had ever stood up to him before, much less this way.

Again, Awstin reached out, pulling the bloody knife away yet again. "You don't get to speak for me any more. Don't even start. You say I'm worthless, well," he paused his words only for a second to force the knife back in, this time between his ribs. It wasn't enough to kill the man, but it did knock him to the floor as color drained from him and blood spilled from his body. "what worth is a man who only knows rage?! Gone out in a flurry of fear, just like you used to do to me. NOT ANYMORE!" His screams reverberated through the kitchen, the teen stabbing several more times. He watched as the man died slowly, feeling his life leave his body. Even after he was dead, Awstin sat in the puddle of blood, screaming incoherently at the body as he continued stabbing. Years and years worth of rage left the boy, nothing but hatred fueling him as he stabbed until the man was all but unrecognizable. After he'd finally run out of energy, Awstin sat back against the counter, panting for breath.

Never again would he have to listen to the man's harsh words. Never again would he be forced to cook or clean or hell, do chores at all. And best, he'd never be pushed around again. Because as he sat there in the chaos he'd created, all he could do was smile. Not a cute, childlike smile, no. It was something evil, something sinister that didn't at first appear to belong on his face. Then again, living with Langston meant he'd seldom had reason to smile regardless, and it was time to change that. He could do whatever he wanted, and there was no one to ever, ever hold him back and call him useless. No one would ever again look down on him, nor would they have any reason to pity him. No more, he vowed, would he be oppressed or abused. His thoughts turned, the teen laughing mirthlessly as he realized the new power within. It helped that he was still soaring on adrenaline, but he would take it.

After all, it was all part of growing up.

Cara MiaKitty

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ I ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ? Dᴏ I ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɪɴsᴛɪɴᴄᴛs ʙʟɪɴᴅʟʏ?
Dᴏ I ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs? Aɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ?
Dᴏ I sɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ I ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴅ-ʜᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ?
Dᴏ I ᴛʀᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ꜰᴏᴏʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴘʜᴏɴɪɴᴇss, ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ I ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇss?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ sᴏ ᴛʜɪɴ, I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇs ʙᴜᴛ I'ᴍ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ
I ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ꜰᴀᴄ̧ᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴜʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Mama
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Seeing Horrors
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Why would he do this....

Lem had been waiting for the moment the train would come to take him back home. He was excited to be with his mom and dad again, even if it was only for the couple weeks of winter holidays. He packed his backpack, then hopped aboard, watching eagerly from the window as the train drew ever closer to the destination. Once there, he pushed toward the front, stepping from the train and starting his search. Somewhere around here were his parents, hopefully just as excited to take him home. Finally, he spotted half his search. "Mama! There you are! Where's dad? Don't tell me he had to work today... We're supposed to have a fancy dinner..." He frowned a bit, brows furrowing with a bit of disappointment.

"Willem, dear. Calm down. Your father had some business to attend to, but he'll meet us at home, then we'll all go out for dinner. It's your choice tonight, after all." Louisa pressed a kiss against the top of her son's head before moving to take his hand. With a confident motion, she apparated both home, landing in the foyer of their house. "Give me your bag, dear, I'll take it to your room. Why don't you go see where your dad went off to?" She took his bag, offering a slight smile as she turned and walked toward the stairs.

Lem always felt a bit wonky when he was apparated around, but he was glad they were home. His mom asked for his bag to take and put up, which he figured was a bit weird, but whatever. Handing off his bag, Lem accepted the challenge. "Daaaaad! Where are you?" He hurried to check in the study, but it was empty. Where else might he be? Lem heard the teakettle whistle, a bright smile showing on his lips. The dark haired boy hurried into the kitchen, happily chiming "Dad! I know you're in here!"

He looked around, pausing only when he spotted something spilled on the floor. "D-dad?" He stepped closer, investigating the spill. As he moved around the counter, the full scene came into view. There, dressed in a nice suit, yet covered in way too much blood, was his dad. Lem sank to the floor, knees too weak to hold him up. Hands moved, frantically trying to feel for any signs of life. It all seemed recent, he was still warm.... didn't that mean it was recent? "Dad! Dad, you've gotta get up... please be okay, dad..."

He looked more at the scene, silently counting... all the way to 31. Awstin had struck again, this time to seemingly seek revenge against the last adult male of the family. Lem's body shook with tears, the eleven year old in shock and distress. "M-MAMA. Please, Mama. I need you..." He heard soft clicks coming closer, her shoes tapping on their stone floors. When her shadow loomed over, a sharp gasp, before he looked up with wide, terrified eyes. "Mama.... you gotta save him..."

Louisa knelt down, careful to avoid any of the blood. "Willem, baby, you've gotta get up. Come on, you can't... you shouldn't be in this mess. Come now, let's get you cleaned up, then we'll reach out to the aurors." She gently tugged her son to his feet, navigating him to the sink to try and scrub as much blood from his hands as she could. "Go and change clothes. Set those on your bed so I can clean them later. Go, now. I'll take care now." Once he was gone, she straightened herself up, looking with a sneer at the man in the kitchen. She shook her head a bit, then stepped in the floo to alert authorities and play her part as the grieving widow, her son's rock.

{{Part 1/4 - Plot request accepted by Adda}}
Louisa = #DE5D83
Lemmie = #E9692C

Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies. Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore. Now I will tell you what I've done for you
50, 000 tears I've cried, screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you
And you still won't hear me! Don't want your hand this time, I'll save myself
Maybe I'll wake up for once, not tormented daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom, I'm dying again

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Currently, My Thoughts Alone
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Compounded Traumas
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? What do I do now?

Lem just wanted a moment of silence. Ever since he got home, his whole life had been uprooted and flipped over. He'd been accused (and questioned) for murder before his mom had stepped in, saying there was no way he'd have been able, having only been home precious few moments. She kept a tight grip on him, always seeming to know what to say and when. Lem just longed to escape, even if it meant going back to school. There were lots of people interrogating, taking pictures... doing their jobs. One was a camera man with dark hair, another was a redheaded lady who went to care for his dad, alongside a young kid, probably younger than Lem... All of them would have a safe place to go after this, somewhere not tainted by bloodshed and death. Vaguely, Lem wondered if this is what Awstin had to go through all those years ago. No. He couldn't think about his wayward cousin.

Unfortunately, he wasn't able to think about much else, with Awstin's name flying about from nearly everyone. 31 was Awstin's calling card. He targeted dads. Apparently there was something about possible home issues, but Lem didn't really understand the cryptic language the adults kept using. All he knew was that mama was here and she'd make this all go away.

Several hours later, the commotion was finally, blessedly, quieting down. But now he'd have to try to function, to exist in this hellish space. Even Awstin hadn't been forced to do that, he'd gotten to move somewhere else. "Willem, dear, go on up to your room. I'll finish speaking with these gentlemen, then I'll bring you dinner." His mama's sharp voice cut through his thoughts, the darker-haired boy nodding once and heading upstairs. Once in his room, he paused, looking at his bed. Hadn't he left his clothes here, laying on the bed for his mama to clean? Where did they go...? He looked around, thinking maybe he'd put them in his hamper, but no. That was weird. His mama certainly hadn't had time to scrub up the laundry with all the commotion.

He sat on the edge of his bed, cradling his head in his hands. He felt insane, like all the world was moving different than he was. What was he supposed to do now? He couldn't even go to his parents for advice, since his mom seemed infinitely stressed. Then again, if the weight in her heart was anything like his own, she probably felt the same heartbroken, drowning pain. How dare Awstin do this? How dare he come back to destroy his family once again. Didn't he know how bad this hurt?

{{Part 2/4 - Plot request accepted by Adda}}
Louisa = #DE5D83
Lemmie = #E9692C

Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies. Always confusing the thoughts in my head

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? My old room
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Little Lemmie
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Coming Clean
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This is going to be a shitshow

Awstin had been trying to lie low, avoiding people whenever possible. He'd managed to make it home to the shack he owned, but everything was burned to ash. It was a stark parallel to the Winchester Home. After living homeless for a couple months, he found another little shack to live in. It was on a long abandoned property, but he figured no one would ever look here. It even had an old fireplace, which was a step up from his last place, even if he couldn't use it to floo.

He carefully kept track of the news, waiting in solitude until his name died from the radar. He was glad his knife had been lost to the fire, since it felt like a fresh start. It was hard to be a stabber without something sharp... It wasn't until his name and photo popped back up on the front page that he returned to his state of paranoia. His uncle, Carlisle, had been murdered, stabbed 31 times. Naturally, the blame had been placed on Awstin, especially since the murder occurred in the very same kitchen his own dad had been stabbed in. For days, Awstin was tormented by his own head, past trauma building up to his breaking point. Then, one night, clarity.

Awstin packed a small bag, a few things he'd need, then walked the several miles to the nearest train station. Pulling his hood lower, Awstin hopped aboard and headed toward his family home. It took hours, and by the time he arrived it was quite late. Walking carefully through the wooded area around the Tittensor Manor, Aws looked for lights on. One was his old bedroom. Most likely where Lem was staying. Another set was on in the library, so Aws assumed he'd have a safe passage. Darting forward, he pressed his back against the wall. Making sure no one spotted him, he climbed up the ivy, remembering using the very same steps to sneak in and out as a kid.

Carefully, he pushed open the window, swinging his legs in to sit on the window sill. "Hey kid."

{{Part 3/4 - Plot request accepted by Adda}}
Look out, they're closing in on you now. Wake up, or you'll wake up six feet down
Nobody's got your back in this town. Knock 'em in the teeth now
Now I know there's no one I can trust, I used to think there was
Tell me that I'm cutthroat! I think you got your eyes closed
Feel the fear and swallow back the tears, let weakness disappear
There's nobody but me here, The Killer in the Mirror

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Awstin, Mama, Aurors
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Moonlit Conversations
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope he gets away...

Lem spent several days holed up in his room. He didn't want to be social, not at all around people. His mom said he got mail a few times, but he just didn't have the heart to look at it just yet. It was Christmas Eve, a night he used to spend with his parents, playing chess and sipping hot apple cider. Now it was just... silent. His mom brought him a plate of dinner, but it was still sitting on his dresser, uneaten. He paced around his room, the dim light on the clock saying he was awake far later than he'd expected. It was nearly 3AM.

He paused when he heard his window creak, a cold breeze curling in. He panicked, staring ahead at the wall as his heart began to race. "Hey kid." That voice. It wasn't one he knew. Lem turned slowly, finding his cousin tucked in the window. "You're not-" Lem started, before silence fell over him. "Shh, hey. I know. Listen, I know you don't want to be anywhere near me, honestly you probably wish I was dead, but I couldn't... I had to explain. Please, let me do that. After you hear me out, you can call for your mom, alert the aurors... whatever. This isn't about me. It's about you."

After Lem issued a timid nod, Awstin nodded a bit, flicking his wand before putting it back in his dirty jacket's pocket. "What... what are you doing here. You killed my dad, Awstin. He was... such a good dad..." He gripped his hand into the soft duvet on his bed, trying to seek any sort of comfort. "It's gonna be hard to believe, but I didn't do it. Lem, I wasn't even in the country that day. Not to mention I wouldn't... I would never hurt your dad. He was the only one that believed me about my dad's abuse. He tried to help me, Lemmie. I loved him a lot. He... sent me money a couple times after I left. Not... not before I hit the news again and went underground, but he tried to help. Plus, he was a good dad to you, and that's not my style."

Lem shivered a bit, looking over at his cousin. Here, in this light, he didn't look like some horrible monster wielding a knife, he just... looked like a normal guy. "But the Winchester house. You did that, didn't you? My friend... Robin. You killed xer family, Aws." At that, Awstin looked... ashamed? "I did. I... I know it was wrong, but I was... misled. There was another man, claimed to be my teacher. Gave me a list of those he deemed... not worthy, made up a bunch of lies to entice me. I didn't know until after... what had really happened. But the fire. I didn't start the fire, Lemmie. I.. I never could have."

"How am I supposed to believe that! It was everywhere in the news." Lem curled his fist tighter, a bubble of rage and upset in his tummy. "Two things. One, I never was a fire starter. Sure, I stabbed some people, I admit it. But the spell. What was it? The weird... animal fire thing?" "FiendFyre?" "Mhm, that one. I dropped out after failing like half my OWLs. I never could've learned it. My wand, barely works anymore for me, I guess because I've changed a whole hell of a lot since I was your age. But Lem, you've gotta believe me. I would never do this s**t. And I never will again. Hopefully I can just... hide out, alone, until I'm old and can just... stop. I hate this guilt, but I deserve to bear the weight of-"

"YOU! MURDEROUS SCUM! GET AWAY FROM HIM! YOU'VE ALREADY TAKEN MY HUSBAND, BUT NOT MY SON!" Lem and Aws both whipped their gaze to Louisa, standing in the doorway. She drew her wand, pointing it over at her nephew. "Mama no! He didn't do it!" Lem pushed against her, hoping to prevent her from firing (probably to kill), since he believed his cousin's words. "Get out of my way, Willem! Now! AGH!" She threw floo powder into the fireplace in Lem's room, crying out to reach the aurors.

Lem turned to look back at Awstin, but he was gone, curtains dancing on the breeze. "Mama stop! He wasn't here to hurt me! He-he was framed for dad's murder! He said he didn't do it!" His voice broke, tears filling his eyes at the very thought of being interrogated and investigated once more. This time it'd be in his bedroom, probably looking through all his belongings. "You can't trust his word, Willem. He killed your father and he was going to kill you too. You're just a gullible kid. You will believe me. I know you will."

Her words were spoken with a sharp edge Lem had only ever heard the night he'd found his dad dead. Before he could draw much more into his thoughts, a few aurors stepped out of the floo, wands drawn. There were a few soft 'pop's from outside, meaning more had probably apparated. Lem huffed a small sigh, sitting on his bed and glancing out the window as his mom spun a tale about finding Awstin in the window, knife at the ready. Lem felt a warm tear trail down his otherwise cold cheek, letting his mom speak. He didn't have the energy for it anymore.

{{Part 4/4 - Plot request accepted by Adda}}
Awstin = #CC1100
Louisa = #DE5D83
Lemmie = #E9692C

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Who Isn't?
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? A final end
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Am I going to corrupt as well?

Lem had said goodbye to Robin at the station, since their family was already there. Lem paced around a bit, looking for the stoic form of his mother. After waiting nearly a half hour, he gave up with an exasperated sigh. Lem walked over to the fireplaces, flooing to his family home. Just as he went to yell in frustration that he'd made it home, a sickening noise paused any sound he could make. There was fighting, someone fueled by rage, someone begging for mercy.

It took Lem a second to realize, he not only knew one of those voices.... he knew both. Silently setting down his bags, the teen moved carefully, avoiding any trace of floor that might make a loud sound. Once at the kitchen, his fears were confirmed. He bit back his breath, carefully pulling his wand from his pocket. Curses that he didn't know silent magic yet. "Expelliarmus!" His voice echoed through the house, a knife flying back and slamming into the kitchen counter.

"HOW DARE YOU! GET OUT! LEAVE BEFORE YOU FIND YOU'RE NEXT, BOY!" Louisa's voice, filled with hate and rage, screamed out, scaring Lem fully to the core. He turned and ran, knowing he would never be able to save his aunt, and could only hope to save himself. She must be the one who killed dad.... who killed her own husband. Lem scrambled as he heard the woman's footsteps running after, throwing floo powder into the fireplace and shouting for the Auror's office. As he was vanishing, a guttural scream came through, his mom having fully snapped.

Once at the Auror's office, Lem frantically explained what happened, summoning a few to follow him back home. His hands curled into fists around the fabric of his shirt, terror filling his heart. Sure enough, they got to the Tittensor Manor, seeing the lifeless face of Maria Tittensor in the kitchen floor, surrounded by her own blood. The aurors set to work, following the footprints. Lem, however, knew his mom well enough to know she had gone after her end goal. He led one of the men to the office, where a big wall safe was hung open, the woman's body slumped in front. She was surely planning to break free, however, her greed held her back.

Lem walked to the living room, sitting on the couch beside his bags, watching the scene unfold. His mom, still screaming furiously, was being arrested, probably charged with the murders of Carlisle and Maria. Lem vaguely wondered if she hadn't done more, but he knew Awstin had done terrible things too. Was he simply destined to be the last Tittensor with any merit.... or had this house simply driven them all mad?

As more Ministry workers filled in, one man, Kameron, sat beside him, promising to help as best he could. Lem sighed sadly, explaining everything he could, including that only his mother could have killed his father. It wasn't until he was back in his room, packing all his belongings that he could that he realized.... he was never going to see anyone in his family again. His father lay dead, and now his aunt. His mother and cousin were both criminals, yet only his cousin remained free.

Lem whispered a quiet goodbye to his home, before being taken to the Ministry for further questioning. He'd be moving to the orphanage, and soon, he'd have to be around all the people that knew of his cousin. As soon as this news broke, he knew he would never fully be free of the shadows of his family.

{{Posted with permission - Special Plot Request approved by addaellis}}

Private Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items