Hi, my name is Lena "Bean" Inoe

But I mostly go by Bean, Beeny

I'm a Female

I'm Eleven years old.

My birthday is May 14th, 2033

My dream job is Beast Journalist/Watcher (Like a Bird Watcher but with magical creatures.)

My blood status is Pure-blood

This is my First year here at Hogwarts.

I'm a member of N/A house.

I'm interested in Everyone heart

I'm currently with N/A

People can describe me as.... Lena isn't a very prominent type of person. She's polite and kind, but she lacks any kind of distinguishing quality, making her a little.... boring, despite her grandfathers grand reputation. She is as supportive and loving as possible. Someone would describe her as a little... desperate to be heard. She, herself, would describe herself as a compassionate learner, but still personally reserved and sensitive. She doesn't like talking about herself nor to strangers and added to the fact that she doesn't have a social life, makes her without friends.

My background story is... Lena comes from an upper-middle class family though it didn't usually feel like so, as her father seems to keep everything out of her way. She is forbidden from studying magic, she is not allowed to go outside past nine, she can't hang out with friends on the weekend, but let's face it. At this point she doesn't have many friends. Her father restricts her ability to have any sort of fun hobbies. The one thing she is allowed to do is read, and she did quite a lot of it while growing up in the quaint lake-side cottage they owned out in the English countryside. Her father had always been uptight and unfair since she could even remember, but it became much worse when she turned ten. He would sit her down and lecture her about being a lady and thinking about what she wanted to do when she grew up every day at lunch. She doesn't remember her mother because she left when she was young and she doesn't have any siblings. She assumes he's bitter towards her because she looked a lot like her mother. There was a portrait in the storage of her and they looked almost stunningly the same. It wasn't until she received her letter from Hogwarts that she was finally given a chance to do what she wanted to do.

I enjoy reading, swimming in the lake, sitting on the sand in the sun, autumn, peppermint, jumping in piles of leaves, mastering things my father has forbidden such as rollerblading, orchestra and electric-swing music, chocolate, sweaters, beastly animals, journalism.

I despise my father, the scent of pumpernickel bread, biography novels, sticking my hand into unknown areas + containers, sour foods and candies, trains, cars, boats, any motorized form of transportation really, the sound of red and old erasers upon paper, unnecessary screaming, loud parties, crowds in small rooms.

I'm afraid of flying a broom/not being in complete control of my situation, spiders, speaking in front of a lot of people, and absolutely terrified of water snakes.

My strengths are writing and comprehending literature and animals, completing 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles in under an hour

My flaws are enjoying jigsaw puzzles, painting and artistry.

I look like this
My wand is a 9", Chestnut with a N/A core. (Waiting for acceptance on core)

My pet is a black and white field mouse named Spots.

Pended By: Weasley 1/3/19
Accepted By: (Do not touch this)
Recent Updates Accepted By: (Do not touch this)

(Profile may be updated at certain points as I create better characters through actual roleplay, so if I do update it, ill make sure to notify a crew member so they can look over it to make sure its still acceptable. It wont be anything serious, as it would be more of her backstory continuing to grow into more depth, such as why her mother left and what her father looks like. It helps me keep track of details really. I can't come up with a character's story if I've never roleplayed with them so.)