Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:02 am
User Image

“Lynne slow down,” Lamri called out. The brown lion was trudging behind a small, purple hare. Lynne the hare was having a much easier time traversing the snow than her lion companion. “At this rate, I am going to lose track of you and you will be lost out here alone.”

The hare stopped and stuck her tongue out at her lion. “There are plenty of other lions around here that will help me. Better yet if I DO get trapped maybe a dashing hare will save me.” She said, stopping so he could reach her. “I still think you should learn to move faster in the snow. Those little snow puffs can outrun you without even trying. That why in your free time you have to learn how to move around on the snow.”

Lamri stopped in front of her. “It would help me if you did not get the little ones all excited with your antics,” he said, patting her gently on the head, causing her body to sink a little in the snow. “You can try to get me to move faster all you want. Right now I need to see if there is anyone who needs help. You may fool around all you want, just try not to distract me too much.”

With that, Lamri continued forward. Lynne let out an annoyed sigh but quickly jumped onto his tail and up to his back. “Since you are so determined to be boring, I’ll stay up here and keep a lookout.”

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Soyala had slipped away from her cubs. She needed a small break. She didn't know what she was doing, no experience with any of this. She had left Theluji'ndogo to watch over them as they slept. She stopped within a distance away and flopped into the snow.

If someone had saw her, the might have thought she was in some sort of trouble, when in reality she was just super exhausted. She got very little sleep, and hand no help with the cubs she had. There was 4, or maybe 6, ugh so many she couldn't keep track at this very moment. She placed a paw over her eyes. Sometimes things were way too much for her.

After a while, she'd realize how much she was over reacting. It was strange, she needed to get away from them but as soon as she was away, she wanted to be near them again. Being a parent was weird. She know understood how her parents felt with so many cubs.

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:37 pm
Lynne settled up on Lamri’s mane and surveyed the area. She looked at the lions and lionesses in the area, seeing if any stood out. On a dull day like today, anything could be exciting, even helping others out. It wasn’t her idea of fun, but it made Lamri happy and that was good enough for her. Her eyes set on a lioness who looked tired.

“Laaamri!” Lynne started hitting his head with her paws. “I found someone for you. Go see if she needs help.” The loud hare said, trying her hardest to speak quietly. The sooner Lamri helped someone the sooner she could go play around. It was a win win for both of them.

He looked toward the lioness that his hare was referring to. The tiring appearance of a parent, he thought. He had seen it a good number of times from helping take care of cubs. Of course he could be completely wrong and something else was troubling her. There was only one way to find out. Smiling gently, he approached the lioness.

“Good day,” Lamri said when he was close to her. “I was wondering if you were in need of any assistance? My little friend and I were looking for something to do.”

Lynne quickly jumped off Lamri’s head and into the snow. “He is actually kind of useful. A strong lion and a good cub herder.” She said gleefully.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:52 am
She half jumped when voices filled her ears. Were they talking to her? She peeked an eye from under her paw. "Me?" She said in a meek voice. She hadn't expected anyone to notice her. But of course they would! She was a princess. Ugh! She stood up and made herself more presentable, as if she had forgotten exactly WHO she was. She cleared her voice.

"I'm..." She started off "I'm sorry." Why she was sorry, she didn't know. "I'm just taking a break." She said with a sweet smile. She had 6 cubs that all had unique gift, if she were to explain it. At least, a few of them seemed to be different than normal cubs. She just assumed they were all unique. She didn't quite know this lad, but she knew that he was one of the Snow angels of the pride. She had seen him around.

"You know how wild cubs can get" She said, with a smile. "Quite the handful." She added with a nod. "I'm Soyala" She finally introduced herself.

"I mean, I don't want to burden you guys with anything" She added. She didn't really know what to say to his offer, their offer. Where would she begin. She didn't have someone to help her yet, she wasn't sure how to ask. "If you don't mind?"

Fairy Snails

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:29 pm
Lamri could keep himself for approaching her so abruptly. He had rushed in hopes that Lynne would calm down. A proper introduction would have been better instead of what he blurted out. What was done was done though. His ears tilted back when she apologized.

“You have nothing to apologize for. You just seemed like you needed some assistance and there is no shame in needing help. Little Lynne here is always getting herself stuck. She is mostly helpless when she is left alone.” He said jokingly.

Lynne stuck her tongue at him. “I was about to same the same for you. If it weren’t for me you would never find your way around here and you would and you would lose track of the cubs.”

Lamri rolled his eyes at his hare and looked back at Soyala. “You wouldn’t be burdening us at all. We were looking around for something to do to make ourselves useful. Let us know what we can do to help out. We’re used to dealing with cubs.” He said confidently. He wondered how many cubs she had. There was always diversity in cub numbers. She seemed like a new mother, so he hoped for her sake it was on the lower end.

“We will keep them entertained!” Lynne said enthusiasticly, before jumping back onto Lamri.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:25 pm
She giggled at the two. They seemed like quite the strange pair, but she wasn't one to talk. Her tail flicked snow off of it lightly as she stood up and became a little more presentable. She was, after all, in the presence of company. She looked at them both with tired eyes and smiled. "Does it look that obvious?" She said with a sigh. Perhaps she should accept a little help.

"Well, you may have your work cut out for you." She said looking back towards the cave she had come.

She was certain they all were snowflakes, though she wasn't going to say anything until she knew for certain. "Things can get a little.... strange" was all she was to say. She wasn't sure who she got knocked up by, but something was strange about that male, now that she thought about it.

"I.... can use all the help I can get." She finally said. It wouldn't hurt to get a little extra help. "They're all sleeping at the moment though." she said with a deep breath. It was the only chance when she could have time to herself. Theluji was very good at taking over for her for a short time.

Fairy Snails

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:03 am
Despite never being a parent himself, Lamri knew how it felt to be tired from caring for cubs. He let out a quiet laugh. “We are used to seeing tired parents. It is nothing to fret over. If anything you are just showing the pride how much you care for your cubs,” he said.

Lynne tilted her head when Soyala mentioned her cubs. “Strange in what way? Like an extra limb strange? Oh like an extra toe! I have seen some hares with an extra toe,” Lynne added excitedly, thumping Lamri’s back with her foot as she talked. “Whatever it is, we can handle it.”

“How many cubs do you have if you don’t mind me asking?” Lamri asked, ignoring his hare. Strangeness in cubs did not bother him. He assumed it was just some sort of quirk the cubs had. It was probably nothing he hadn’t seen before. “Today we are free to help. I am a snow angel, so even if I am working it is okay to drop your cubs off with us.”

“You could even sneak them in when Lamri’s not looking. It will really confuse him when there are suddenly more cubs!” Lynne joked. Lamri rolled his eyes at her.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:13 am
She just chuckled at Lynne's comment. She wasn't exactly sure how to explain it. Honestly. She was confused, herself. No matter, that wasn't very important anyways. "I have six." She said counting each name in her head. She almost thought she was wrong, but nope. She had counted correctly. "Yes, six." Three boys and three girls.

"I couldn't leave them with you alone." She said with a sign. Not unless they were sleeping. She would help, and she'd be there every day with them, and the two that offered to help. Maybe she was being overly protective, or she was afraid of what might happen.

"I hope that wouldn't be a problem with me lingering around?" She asked curiously.

Fairy Snails

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:25 am
Lynne’s eyes went big as she stared at Soyala. That many cubs weren’t unheard of, however, that seemed like an awful lot of cubs for a new mother. “And they are all yours? No one secretly ditched two or three on you?” She asked. “Cause I lose track after two. There is no way I could handle six puffs.”

“Six cubs is a lot,” Lamri said in agreement with his hare. He hoped that she was getting help when she needed it. Cub sitting and being a mother were two completely different things. He couldn’t imagine having that many cubs. “Having you around might make things easier on your cubs. Just in case they do not feel comfortable in a new situation. Lynne is pretty good at making sure that cubs are happy and excited, but sometimes cubs just want to be near their parents.”

“And if you feel like it, you can join in when we play games. You don’t have to but it is fun!” Lynne said with a wink.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:31 pm
She gave a laugh at him. "I mean, they mostly look like myself." She insisted, One of them was more like the male she had run into. A massive male that she could have sworn had wings, but she didn't really remember that too much. She was seeing things, surely. "But no, they all came out of me." She nodded. She guessed her family was just blessed with many cubs. She was born into a big litter, and her siblings before her were also born from a big litter. "I imagine it's due to the fact of who my father is."

She was still nervous. "They are quite a handful, not one lion could handle everything." She said. She would be there. She didn't know what else to say. She wanted to protect them, but knew something strange was hovering over them. Something she would never be able to explain.

"Thank you both." She insisted. She was exhausted.

Fairy Snails

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out