Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply [金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region
鉄 Hallowed Path :: Surrounding Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:15 pm
User Image_______________Hunting the Hunters... ||
The inside of the cave grew dark rather quickly, though soft light did emit from small orbs that seemed to be trapped in a variety of jars. Their light revealed other creatures in cages or otherwise incapacitated, a couple of which were just flat out dead. The yokai itself sat near the back of the cave, watching guardedly as you approached--though much else was hard to see, given the dim light.

After a moment, it pushed itself to its feet, discarding one of the orbs of light as it did so. The small creature's light flickered out as it hit the ground, sending a strange feeling of sorrow through the space. The yokai held itself tall despite its injuries, showing that it had recovered from the earlier bout. "The human is persistent, I see," it growled softly, its eyes glinting in the dark. It snarled at you. "Why though?" The snarl shifted into a smile. "It doesn't matter. Even if I don't kill you, it's only a matter of time until that... village of yours is erased."

Yumiru Miyamoto
chakra :: 155/155 | stamina :: 165/165 | status :: fine

Elisabeth Albini
chakra :: 200/200 | stamina :: 250/250 | status :: fine

Rexnov

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[ Taiki Matsumaya ]

Adventurer l Bukijutsu l Explorer l D - Rank

My clone met the creature’s smile with one of its own. “Persistent is a good way to describe me.” It said, sword in hand. “In this case, I just want to know why you killed those people. Oh, and I also have to protect the village, you know?’ While my clone spoke, my brows furrowed. What did it mean that it was only a matter of time before the village was destroyed? Was there something in the works that we should be worried about? Perhaps time was of the essence, but the only way I would get the information would be if I beat this thing into submission and giving up the information. No more games, I thought as my clone took a step forth. “I guess you’re not just going to monologue whatever that eerie comment meant, will you?” The clone said as it moved toward the creature. As it moved, I slowly moved following my clone near the edge of the wall. Suddenly, the clone stopped and threw a kunai in the direction of the glowing eyes. Neither my clone nor myself wanted to be dragged deeper into the cave. The plan was to draw it out, but up to this point, the only ones getting dragged were us.

Pathfinder: 22 l 25

Stats:

Power: 5
Agility: 4
Intelligence: 1
Chakra: 5

Passives

Stats: .5 increase to Speed of Ninjutsu

Stats: .5 Increase to Power of physical attacks

PA - Firestarter: The strength of Taiki's fire jutsu are treated as being a rank higher in strength, but cost .5 chakra more, rounded up. [ E Rank = 8, D Rank = 15, C Rank = 30, B Rank = 60, A Rank = 120, S Rank = 240, S+ Rank = 540]

PA - Fire Brand: By adding the tiger seal at the beginning of maruton techniques, Taiki is able to alter the very nature of the technique, transforming it into a fire style jutsu.

PA - Pathfinder: Every 25 posts, Taiki is able to roll a 8 sided dice. If it lands on a 1 or an 8 , Taiki obtains a randomly generated type of map (4 sided, 1 is a small, 2 is a medium, 3 is a large and 4 is an epic).

Discipline - Scavenger [D]: In a world where survival of the fittest is the rule of law it is the Scavenger who learns that the key to survival is possession of needed materials and items. For every other Experience Rank after D - rank (B and S - ranks), generate a number between one and three [1 - 3], and follow the chart below when looking for materials:
→ On a roll of one [1], increase materials gathered by fifty percent [50%].
→ On a roll of two [2], note a member of the Event Coordination Team. A potential rare material is discovered!
→ On a roll of three [3], the durability of the material(s) found is increased by one [1] step.

Chakra: 165 l 165
Stamina: 150 l 150
EXP: 1100

Royal Taorito

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:28 am
User Image_______________Hunting the Hunters... ||
Perhaps to your surprise, the creature did grace you with an answer. "Humans destroyed the world once. Why should they be allowed to return, and do it all over again?" It snarled menacingly. "Your kind is trying to take land that is properly ours. Its your own fault if you die." It moved back as your clone moved closer, clearly distrusting of you. So that when the kunai was thrown, it was ready to react. It hopped to the side, avoiding the projectile altogether, and grabbing a hold of its weapon in the process. Forming a barely visible circle midair, there was a brief spark in the air before it before a large ball of fire launched forward with the intention of hitting the clone--who it still believed was the real body.

Yumiru Miyamoto
chakra :: 155/155 | stamina :: 165/165 | status :: fine

Elisabeth Albini
chakra :: 200/200 | stamina :: 250/250 | status :: fine

Rexnov

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:14 pm
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Acrobat ll Suiton :: Doton ll Traitorous Queen Bee :: E-Rank ll Aburame Outcast

🐝 Noémi was, needless to say, incredibly embarrassed to need the help of a child to get up a slightly steep incline. "Merci." She mumbled bashfully, taking a moment to mentally prepare for the second half of the climb. It wasn't nearly as awful of an incline as the first so she didn't struggle too much. It was still a pitiful sight for someone with the years of experience in the world. She nearly toppled backward once, but she did manage it. Pulling her frame free from the cold embrace of the soil. "Whew! That was as they say a buzz kill. I nearly mord la saleté." She joked, lightly bumping her elbow into his side. She watched curiously as he dove his torch into the soil before discarding it like a piece of drift wood. "Oh ho~ We can the come back later. After I en vrac..! Err how they say chase away the sandman! I got strength abeeundant!" She said lifting her arms up and flexing. With that simple flex Noémi finally realized just how much had been taken from her. Her muscle mass was severely lowered. What would normally appear as skin struggling to hold back her muscles was now just slightly above average levels of muscle.

She pouted as she started pinching at her biscep. "Putain de voleur." She spat to herself before turning her attention to the boy. Who was once against being adorable. She wondered if such cuteness was a natural thing. He kept starting to walk one way before turning around and going the other before he managed to catch his barrings. Evidently he decided to trace the path that was already in the snow. The amount of fresh foot prints made the girl even more upset with the boys "friends." In the few minutes she had known the boy she was already willing to fight complete strangers in a heavily nerfed body. She followed after the boy as he continued down the snowy path, her attention on the forest now however. It was vaguely familiar. Some of the trees she recognized from the days, or for how ever long she had been in stasis, prior. There was clearly many many years worth of new vegetation. A worrying sign. She never got the answer to her question so she was forced with no other choice but to continue believing Ciri was somewhere in the world floating around avoiding her. The odds this time around were pretty stacked against the tiny woman.

Mana Pool:: [100 //100]
Stamina Pool:: [250 //250]
Kikaichu Pool:: [000 //000]

Quote " 'I know,' she said. 'You have a stone in your heart, and some days it's so heavy there is nothing to be done. But you don't have to be alone for it. You should have come to me. I understand.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

Noémi's Theme Persona 3 OST - Memories of You

Royal Taorito

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:14 pm
User Image
𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔦

|| ||

Quote:
"We are here." A deep voice whispered by her ear. Her eyes were dead set ahead. She could see it. The village they were going to raid. They needed food and supplies. They were informed by a male in the council that the items they would need, would be here. They were also planning to take some prisoners. In her village, the slaves can work their way up. She would know. She was taken by them at a young age and worked her way up. And now, she owned her own property with sheep. The villagers looked like they were minding their own business. Carried clothes to the river. Tending to the goats and children. How odd. Her brothers and sisters looked at each other back and forth. They had a weird feeling. Why weren't the villagers crowding at the dock to see them? Or running in terror to get their weapons? Lorelei was increasingly getting nervous but she stood her ground.

With a war cry, as the shop hit the shores, all four of them, brothers and sisters in their armor or fur. Their weapons were small or large. It was a sight to behold as the sun bounced off the chipped steels and metals. The villagers then screamed and run but it seemed all a sudden, more villages than there would be in a house, evacuated. What should be five people home, twenty came out. "We were ambushed!" A brother cried out, "Go back to the ships!" A sister. There was collective screams of go go go! Lorelei's heart was racing. Her muscles were solid and tight. She was in front line so she was going struggle. Attacks after attacks, stepping over her dead brother or sister body. Blood puddled as her boots became stained with them.

Then she saw him.

Her heart stopped. Her chest froze. She could hear the blood pumping in her ears. Screams faded into the background along with the rich smell of iron. After a few seconds, she finally exhaled and blocked an attack of his. She was angry. Him! He betrayed HER village! Her people! With a roar, she pushed him back and attempted at a stab. He sidestepped and tried to grab her arm. In which she spun and went to hit his face with a shield.

CLANG.

The hit was successful as he staggered back, blood-covered face with a menacing grin. Then another round. Another. And another. Three ships burnt down and one got away. She was trapped and she knew it. It didn't matter. She wanted him dead, the traitorous a*****e. The last round, she was getting tired. Her chest heaving as she can feel the sweat down her body. Her legs and feet were shaking. He was tired too. She could see it. He went for a lunge, which she blocked off with her shield as she also went for a lunge, they both spun for a moment and-

Searing hot pain at her side. Her side was getting wet so fast. That's odd. She doesn't sweat that bad. Her blue hues glanced down as she saw his spear at the right place. With a cough, blood spat out. Her lung. She was done for. The moment he pulled it out, she fell backward and saw this... oddly comforting smoky brown light.

---------------------------------

BOOM.

A few inches below the snow and the ground, a crystal had shattered. Luckily, to be only little inches, she gasped as she can feel the ground shifting around her and crystals moving around. Her instinct kicked in as she pulled herself out of the hole that her crystal had made as she coughed out some dirt. It was cold. She started to shiver slightly. As she pulled herself out, she groaned as she glanced towards her side and frowned. There was bloodstain... but no cut. In fact, it left a scar. She could see the hole on her cloth. She observed it for a moment, bewildered and confused. What.. what just happened? Another shiver. Right. She laid on the ground as she dug around in the soft hole, finding her polearm, backpack with her items, and her shield. What the.. her shield was needing work. Same for her polearm. As if it was buried with her for.. no. It can't be possible. Can it? The aqua-haired shieldmaiden stood up, she glanced around at the area, her body shaking from the cold. Her armor was making things worse. It was then, she saw an odd young boy with... pointy ears and antlers? With an older female with an interesting pattern on her skin. In her travels, she never seen anyone like that, not even when they traveled to Africa or India.

"Vár-kunn, hvaðan? Týja?" She pleaded.

|| ||

Athlete l Water l Wind l 50/50 Mana l 100/100 Stamina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:44 am
User Image
                                    Shea Fal'nevan
                                    I'll send out my soul to worlds more beautiful, but they won't... they won't know my heart.

[Location:] Surrounding Forest, east of Ikeinasu.

I hadn't gone more than a few steps, Noémi trailing behind, when I heard the familiar sound of crystal shattering once more. I paused, glancing around in mild confusion since I hadn't seen one of the statues outside of the cave. Everything had gone silent with it, so maybe it was farther away than I thought. No, the snow was moving.

The moment I saw it, I rushed forward and started scooping snow away. The cold white substance gave way to soft earth and a very disoriented girl. I backed up again the moment she was free in case she reacted violently. Blue-green hair and similarly colored eyes on a pale face greeted me. She was wearing armor, like a warrior, and carried a spear and shield. Her gaze flickered to me, and then to Noémi, but there was no sense of hostility there. Just confusion. She spoke in a language that I once again didn't recognize. I held up my hands to stop her. "I'm sorry, I can't understand you," I tried, unsure if she could speak our language. She was shaking from color or fear--no, I doubted it was fear, given how she held herself. I slipped off the capelet Jean had given me, since I was also wearing a coat, and held it out for her to borrow in what I hoped was a peace offering. I just hoped it fit well enough for the moment. "Here."

I waited a moment to see if she would take it before I continued. But before I got a word out of my mouth, my ears stood straighter at the sound of someone talking, and talking fast. There was a pause, and then it started again. Glancing beyond the newly awoken girl, I caught sight of two figures making their way toward us. One, a girl maybe a couple of inches taller than myself that looked like a Rij, but with more cat features than I was used to with Beastlings. The other was very tall, wearing a mix of heavy armor and leather, with a bald...emerald head? To make matters worse it didn't appear to have any distinguishing facial features. Indents where eyes should have been and a bump for a nose, but that was it. It was unnerving but I couldn't help feeling that such a creature was wierdly familiar.

.CHAKRA : 815 / 815 .STAMINA : 300 / 300 .STATUS : None
                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                    .EXP : 5360 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : Content
                                    It's the darkest part.

magcookie
                                    Lanfaer
                                    Jenni Deer

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:50 pm
_______________The Narrator Babbles...||

tab In the distance, a young feline with distinctly feminine features garbed in the leather armaments of war walked beside a giant. The Neko carried in her arms a large metal weapon of some sort, with a wooden stock pressed against one shoulder as she carried it lovingly in her arms. Large feline ears nearly constantly swiveled, almost incessantly, while she spoke with a speed that was absolutely incredible. Every so often she stopped, cocking her head as if listening before she would strike up conversation again. The giant beside her was nearly seven feet in height, wearing a breastplate and some sort of robe under it that split in the center to allow room for its long graceful legs. Though it bore no weapon with which to draw attention its appearance would likely serve in its place. With flesh that sparkled like jeweled glass that caught the sunlight in shades of emerald and sapphire, the figure looked nothing short of alien. No eyes, no mouth, no ears and a lump for a nose, it was definitely something of unique nature only possessing a passingly small similarity to man.
tab As the pair moved, the long-limbed creature with grace as alien as its features and the Neko with a pace closer to someone on drugs, only the Neko seemed to speak, though the Neko's eyes were almost always on the tall one. How it perceived was definitely not readily obvious, though its head did turn in the general direction of the children several hundred feet off. The Neko didn't seem to care, only continued to rattle off in its weird speech at lightning speeds as they moved ever closer, the road taking them on a path that would see them move through where the children now lay.
tab

Royal Taorito

Jenni Deer

magcookie

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:10 pm
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Acrobat ll Suiton :: Doton ll Traitorous Queen Bee :: E-Rank ll Aburame Outcast

🐝 Noémi her thoughts continued to devolve in worry and her anxiety continued to bubble. She knew it wasn't the time to be worrying. She just needed to find who did this to her and beat its face in until it gives her the answers. Instead she needed to be more focused on getting her young ally to safety and figuring out her next move. She had continued to slowly get further and further back from the young boy. Her muddled mind a buzz with worried and questions. The sudden cracking and violent shifting of the earth nearby, however, managed to drag her from the endless loop. Her eyes jolted up from the snowy path she was following in the direction of the sound. A sudden hand had forced its way through the soil. 'An attack?' She thought, wondering if the people tracking her had caught up. With no hesitation she darted after the boy, sliding across the ground in front of him. Her arms spread out as if to block him from anything that may happen. Her skin vibrated oddly as tiny holes began to form from her skin. If she wasn't so staggeringly short it might have worked... and if she had any of her children still. Nothing came flying from the tunnel system that was her body and her attempt at being a wall worked as well as a wet napkin, being the child was slightly taller than her and those adorable antlers wiggled from behind her head. The holes began to close slowly as the unknown presence came into full view. It was a very confused, yet heavily armored, woman. She could feel no hostility. She moved slightly out of the boys way but still ready to body block him if need be.

The woman began speaking in another language. This wasn't the firs time she had heard such tongue but that wasn't to say she understood a word of it. Only fading memories of her time in her fathers estate and various visitors. She was sure that had to be where she remembered the way the woman spoke. She would have responded but the boy took the lead. Moving past her as to help the woman, offering a capelet. Noémi began to relax her nerves, slowly moving after the boy. Neither of them could speak in her tongue as it seemed. So she attempted to bridge the gap with her own languages. "Bonjour ça va? Sais tu où tu es?" She spoke while her hands mimicked her words with some Sign, trying out a couple different takes with her hands. She had only learned for her mute sister but you never know who else might practice. She was far too distracted trying to make sense with her fumbled signs. The only one that had came out perfectly was her french variant, which she end with. They all asked the thing. "Can you understand me? Are you ok?" She looked up from her hands to see if anything had made sense to the woman, not knowing of the pair in the far distance.

Quote " 'I know,' she said. 'You have a stone in your heart, and some days it's so heavy there is nothing to be done. But you don't have to be alone for it. You should have come to me. I understand.' " :: Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear

Royal Taorito

Jenni Deer

Lanfaer

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:19 pm
User Image
𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔦

|| ||

Quote:
It seemed while the boy was more on the open and helpful side, the female was more protective. Were they together? Siblings? No. They don't look alike. Perhaps friends then. Maybe even in the same army. No. Can't be. They weren't dressed up for the army. The odd boy with markings spoke such an odd language. That sounded so familiar. What was it... The boy removed his caplet and handed it to her. She gave him a friendly warm smile as she reached over and gently took it. "Kunna. Ah... Th. Hmm. Thant you. No. Thank you." She figured it out. She started to remove her cold armor as she wrapped the capelet around her and it felt so warm, possibly his warmth as she sighed. At least she wasn't TOO poorly underdressed. Leave it to luck that she raids an island and left her fur clothing at the boat.

The boat. Her blue hues glanced around as she tries to figure out where she was. She grabbed her chest armor to placed it back on her but froze at seeing the odd but beautiful skinned female making... gestures. Her head slowly tilted toward the female, frozen in place for a moment. It was almost comical. French. She knew that one! Not the... odd gestures. "Aucun. Savez-vous où nous sommes?" She questioned the woman softly. So she was from France? Perhaps one of the region. While she was placing her armor back on and it was a little award due to the thickness and potion of the capelet but she was going to make it work damn it. Her hues glanced towards the boy and she can see that he was looking behind her. Her head spun, her hip slightly turned as she saw... something.

By the Gods.

Did she die? This was not Vahalla. She was not in the golden halls, drinking mead with her fallen brother and sisters. This was not the Folkvangr, there was no warmth, soft grasses, and lullabies. This wasn't Hel, for she was not killed by old age or illnesses.

Where was this place? The female was wearing leather garments of protection as she quickly got her shield strapped onto her left arm while watching them. How did that tiny woman was able to carry such a large thing? What was it?

No. What made her more nervous as she strapped it on just right. Too tight can damage her arm. Too lose, she could lose her shield. Was the stone-like creature thing. It had no eyes. No ears. Not a face. Was she being punished? Did she do something wrong? She grasped her polearm with her right hand, the shield at the ready with her left as she shifted her left foot forward and the shield slightly up. She stood in front of the young boy and the female about her age, at the ready.

They weren't running to attack them or posing themselves to do so. So she simply waited and watched.

|| ||

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:02 pm
User Image
                                    Shea Fal'nevan
                                    I'll send out my soul to worlds more beautiful, but they won't... they won't know my heart.

The blue-haired girl took the capelet gratefully, and I vaguely heard both her and Noémi speak in a different--the same one this time, but my attention was still fixated on the pair approaching us. Specifically the tall, green figure that looked kind of like jello. I still couldn't shake the familiarity of the image, but, as always, trying to delve any deeper into it caused pain to blossom in the back of my eyes, and I flinched out of my stupor.

In the meanwhile, I must have drawn attention to the pair because the warrior woman put herself between them and me, stance defensive, despite them not showing any form of hostility. To be honest, I wasn't entirely sure they were fully aware we were there.

I placed a hand on the girl's arm to calm her down--though I would pull back if she reacted. "I don't think they're here to hurt us." I spoke somewhat slowly and clearly, in case she wasn't sure what I said, seeing as it took her four tries to say 'thank you'. Moving past her, I approached the pair cautiously, giving a friendly grin in case they grew wary, and raised a hand in greeting. "Té!" I answered by default, and then quickly corrected myself. "Er, sorry. Hi there!" It was a little odd that they were so far out from the main road. "Do you need help getting to town?"

.EXP : 9135 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : Content
                                    It's the darkest part.

magcookie
                                    Lanfaer
                                    Jenni Deer

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:44 pm
_______________The Narrator !'s...||

tab At the sound of Shea's voice the pair came to a stop, the neko freezing as if in panic. That changed as it began to swing one end of its large weapon towards the pair, but a raised...hand... from the alien creature forestalled it and caused it to lower its weapon again. The pair came forward closer our of the shade of the tree under which they stood to reveal themselves better, proving the neko to be definitely female, while the alien creature remained...alien.
tab As a small gust stirred the world about them the plucking of a harp in a slow, rhythmic pace would rise from an unknown source to fill the silence that remained. Quiet, calm, it played out a series of notes as the alien creature raised its hand to mimic the gesture Shea had just portrayed, but with hesitance as it failed to understand the reference. The neko for her part flinched back and started with annoyance at the alien, her ears plastering themselves against her scarlet red hair as she scowled, bearing fangs at them in an untrusting manner. It said one word, a word that Shea, oddly, seemed to understand. A language he could likely not remember fully bubbled within him it spoke, calling them 'Awoken', though with a tone that seemed to indicate condescension.
tab The alien swung its arm back towards the neko and held a single finger up, a very human gesture to indicate waiting, or silence. It did not t urn its head away from the group as it did so, nor when it lowered the limb and stepped forward with inhuman grace. It stopped several yards from the group and simply started at them as the harp music continued to play, growing loud enough that listeners might well consider how something that loud could be coming from a nearly empty area with a severe lack of musical instruments to create it.

Royal Taorito

Jenni Deer

magcookie

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:59 pm
User Image

🐝 Noémi's eyes lit up like fireworks when the woman replied to her in her native tongue. A wide smile graced her lips as her hands stopped signing. "Oui! Nous sommes au sein d'Iron... C'est du moins ce que je pense." She practically buzzed like an overly excited child, bouncing on her heels. There had only ever been one person that spoke her tongue during her stay in the shinobi nations, that being her adoptive father. This was defiantly a case of right place at the right time. "Cela fait longtemps-" She attempted to continue before the woman pushed past her. She was surprised to say the least having gotten so caught up in the successful bridge of communication. Yet it was also due to her over reliance on using her children as a radar system of sorts that she was lax on keeping her own attention of the surroundings. Without the busy bee's she was in a way mute to the goings on of the world around her. A fatal flaw she would need to fix when this was all over. Her mismatched eyes peeked around the now defensive amazon of a woman. Two figures were off in the distance, approaching the groups general direction. She couldn't say for sure that they had been walking to them but she could see no hostility in the approach. There was no secrecy nor was their outward aggression. While it could have been a rouse to lower their guard, such a strategy usually requires speaking and gathering attention before approaching. While her face was a dance of sunshine and rainbows her eyes had began dissecting them for any and all intent.

The Boy™ seemed to have drawn the same conculsions as she had so she decided to trust in his instincts. If push came to shove she could always resort to violence anyways. "Ah! Ami calme, dit le garçon. Je ne ressens aucune hostilité moi-même... Il vaudrait mieux ne pas provoquer." She quickly told the taller woman, placing a firm but gentle hand on her back. She wasn't used to dealing with active fighters being that she was more likend to an assassin back in her days. She hoped the woman would listen but remain vigilant. "Cachez l'agression pour l'instant. Je peux protéger le garçon si besoin est." She said quietly, hoping her point would go across. She defiantly had no trust for the pair that the boy was now approaching- oh god why was he doing that. The bee darted past the taller girl giving her a pointed look before standing ahem- tall next to the boy. She may have been standing on her tippy toes to actually gain the height needed to just barely be taller than the boy. The larger the target the bigger the threat after all. Hopefully that would make the boy the least threatening in the event the odd pair went hostile. Now that she had a chance to actually look at them she was shaken. The sausage tube like slime man was unnatural to say the least. It had no discernible features yet it was distinct. The other was startlingly because it was a ghost from her past for but a split second. The feline features immediately brought her thoughts to Shadow, a boy from her youth, but that was it. The superficial. These humanoid cat was more cat than human after all when compared to her reference point. "Bonjour! It as they say a beeautiful day for the stroll is it not?" She said with energy and as much keep-your-eyes-on-me energy as she could muster while the boy greeted them. From first glance she had categorized the cat as the biggest potential threat. It was like a leashed attack dog from how it rose to protect and back down in the instant its 'master' gestured. She crept between the boy and the sausage tube monster whenever it would move. She and the cat woman had something in common, being protective. She would remain an bystander. Noémi would only act if needed. The world was far too warped from how she remembered it, she would rely on the boy who was unfazed to lead.

Royal Taorito

Jenni Deer

Lanfaer

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:54 am
User Image
𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔦

|| ||

Quote:
Land of Iron? Iron Land? What was that? Lorelei frowned slightly. What was going on? As she was ready to protect the two, the warrior felt a hand on her arm and the woman's response as well the young child, she relaxes slightly but not completely. She nodded towards the odd woman. Brought the polearm to stand slightly upward but a bit slanted in case she must be ready to strike. Picked up her knapsack, she threw it over and put it on. Shivered a few times. She was a bit warm, but her thighs weren't exactly protected so the cold was getting to her thighs but she can make do for a bit. She blinked a few times in surprise as the kid, took up leadership, went to talk the odd... beings. The odd eared woman was the one she had to keep an eye for it seems. Temper, rash, and aggressive, to Lorelei, it seemed that she was practically itching just to fight. Then.. she heard music. Confused and slightly bewildered, she turned and looked around for the source. She was unable to find it. With a shrug, she looked back at the duo and caught the moment when the odd cat-eared female snarled at them, bearing her fangs as she grasped her polearm tighter, at the ready but it seemed the jolly green being shushed the weird creature for a moment. The music got louder and Lorelei was able to pinpoint it this time as she turned her head to look. Nothing. Nothing but emptiness. Her brows furrowed in worry, curiosity, and she was getting more and more tense. Lorelei turned to look at the young boy who helped her get out of that hole and the woman who was as kind if they were able to hear the music. For now, she let them talk. Another wave of shiver went up through her body.

|| ||

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:29 am
User Image
                                    Shea Fal'nevan

The moment I spoke, the Rij-looking being tensed, and I could feel hostility flood off of her, causing me to freeze as well. The strange weapon she held swung toward me and I raised my hands, trying to show I was harmless. I wasn't sure what she was holding, but instinct told me it was dangerous. However, the tall, faceless creature placed a hand on the weapon to stop their companion.

Once the cat girl had relaxed a bit, I noticed a gentle sound in the air, like a harp being played softly nearby. A quick glance around revealed nothing, although I did catch that my own companions appeared just as confused as I was. My gaze settled back on the alien as it lifted its hand in an awkward greeting. Its friend didn't seem to like this, given her expressive reaction and spoke a single word that drew my attention. Only because it sounded like my own language. The girl took my focus as Noémi intervened, standing besides me in case they decided to attack--which I was grateful for because I was more or less useless in a fight. She greeted the pair enthusiastically but made no other move. The harp music grew louder, but there still appeared to be no source.

When the newly woken girl said nothing, and neither of the strangers were silent, I took the lead in speaking, albeit nervously. "We don't mean any harm," I announced softly, and then remembered the word I'd heard earlier in my language. I tried again. "We don't mean any harm." A spark of recognition lit in the Rij's eyes, so I continued. "We're just going back to town. Can we help you?" Speaking my original language felt almost weird, since I hadn't been able to speak it with anyone here since arriving. But it thankfully came back naturally.

.EXP : 9160 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : Content
                                    It's the darkest part.

magcookie
                                    Lanfaer
                                    Jenni Deer

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:31 pm
_______________The Narrator !'s...||

tab At the bee's approach and her pun, the alien creature seemed to vibrate as a few ripples moved across its surface, expanding and retracting with ease. It stared at the pair, its head moving side to side, as the tune of the harp changed to an oddly curious sound, giving the impression of curiosity or longing. As it did the cat looked back to the alien with a curious c**k of its head, ears twirling about with wild abandon before turning to look at Shea with that same nasty snarl. However, it then spoke, using Shea's language in place of the one it had been using. "IDon'tKnowWhoTheHellYouAreOrWhyYouSpeakMyLanguageButWhatTheHellAreYouAndWhyAreYouHereAndWhereIsYourTownAndYourName?" The words poured out with ridiculous speed, making it incredibly difficult to understand properly, but it eyes were only on Shea as the alien stepped close towards Noemi with a raised hand similar to Shea's expression. It held this hand out towards her, waiting, stopping around chest level to the girl as it awaited...something.

Royal Taorito

Jenni Deer

magcookie

Quote:

[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items