Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arrow35

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:11 am
[Image Coming Soon]

[火] tab Kokuei’s Wonderful World of Puppets tab [火]
A Menagerie of Puppets and Similar Works of Art

______________A r e a tab D e s c r i p t i o n ||
tab A simple 2 story traditional shop. The first floor is a large open workshop, with two sets of work benches, one on each wall, and a large standing work table that can be moved from the back wall to the center of the room. The walls above the two fixed tables have slots for most of the tools that a carver or wood worker could need, as well as some metalworking gear. They are filled with the basics, but have slots for more as he gets more custom and intricate tools for more specialized work. There are 2 doors along the back wall, the one on the right leads to the stairs up to his apartment, and the other is a storage closet with a door to the rear yard space. In the rear yard is a small smelter and forge to allow him to make basic metal parts or weapons for the puppets or projects he needs. Between the 2 doors on the back wall is where the movable table gets stashed. It lives in the center of the wall, with a sink on the left side, between the storage closet door and the table, and a barrel full of long weapons (spears, glaives, etc.). On the wall above the tables storage spot is a smaller weapons rack for things like kunai launchers, kunai, swords, and so on.
tab Go up the stairs at the back of the workshop and you get to the apartment. A very basic apartment, with a small bedroom (only big enough for a basic bed) space off the central living and kitchen area. The living space is cozy, but nice, with a basic arm chair facing the front window, a small bookcase along one wall, filled with the scrolls Kokuei has acquired over time and a small table with floor mats around.

______________P o i n t s tab O f   tab I n t e r e s t ||
tab  • There is a small safe in the closet on the first floor (Under the bottom shelf of the back-most shelving unit), intended only to contain the Ryo Kokuei earns through his sales
tab  • A small secondary safe in the bedroom in which Kokuei stores items he deems too dangerous to carry or too valuable to have out in the open.
tab  • The closet/ store room in the back has shelving to keep extra/unused materials
tab  •

______________N e a r b y   tab L o c a t i o n s ||
tab  •
tab  •
tab  •
tab  •

______________D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
tab  • Most of the weapons are usable and could be utilized by anyone if they truly needed/wanted to
tab  • All doors and windows can be locked and have bars to help keep them shut
tab  • (More to come in time)
tab  •

______________R u l e s ||
tab  • Customers welcome
tab  • No fighting. Any fighting, verbal or physical, is grounds for ejection from the building
tab  • Prices are negotiable, but everything comes with a price. (Base Prices will be posted once the shop itself opens)
tab  • Kokuei reserves the right to increase price for A) Time taken, B) Difficulty of project, C) Difficulty with the Customer, or any similar reason. Notice of Price increase will be given as soon as possible, but notice may not be available till pickup
tab  • 50% minimum due up front on projects above X Price (price to be set once prices are posted)
tab  •

______________R e s o u  r c e s ||
tab  • 2m Crystal Chrysalis
tab  • 12m Wood
tab  •
tab  •

”Royal Taorito”

[Editorial Log]
[Name] | [Date] | → [Short description of actions performed]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:21 pm
Lanfaer

Kokuei:

I sit in my workshop, pondering all that has happened to me in the last few months. In front of me, on my workbench sits a puppet which I have reconstructed from a shell I found in the wilderness. It was weird 4 armed humanoid and I haven’t yet figured out what to give it for an armament. Just a few short months ago I was trapped in crystal, and now, here I was, owning a shop in a newly established village after having been trapped in the land of the dead, apparently for far longer than I had dreamed. With a sigh, I set down the tools I had in hand and go upstairs to grab my stuff. I’ve been so focused on finishing this puppet I can’t remember the last time I left my house.

As I make my way upstairs I remember that I do in fact know the last time I left my house. It was to train myself with some of the recovered jutsu. I how long I had to read and study, just to learn a few measly jutsu. But, I managed to learn 6 jutsu in relatively short order (Spent 6 free training posts), so that was a pleasant change from what I had come to expect in this new order. Once upstairs I grab my bag and my stuff, attaching my Wakizashi to my belt as an afterthought.

I return downstairs and grab my axe, thinking I will probably need some more wood if I’m going to run an even somewhat successful shop, and with one more look around, exit my shop, locking the door behind me and hanging a sign to say I will return shortly. [Exits to Kokorogakure Market Disctrict]

6 free training posts spent on
Chakura no Ito [Chakra Threads]
Kage–Kubishibari no Jutsu [ Shadow Neck Binding Technique ]
Kagemane no Jutsu [ Shadow Imitation Technique ]
Fūnyū no Jutsu [Enclosing Technique]
Kaifū no Jutsu [Unsealing Technique]
Tebanasu Fuuin [Time Sealing]

Arrow35

________City of Hearts ► Kokorogakure

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash