User Image
                                                User Image

• ”Well it’s the thought that counts; regardless of how likely it is to give me food poisoning later.” Cheeky rebuttal delivered upon the back of jesting wink as the final dregs of saturated saccharine caffeine travel down esophagus. Sailing ribbon caught mid flight, brows draw together as scrutiny grows imminent. ‘Twas a nearly unprecedented event; considering the majority would plea and even attempt to bargain for a chance in that driver’s seat. Truly, a bird of a different feather.

”Suit yourself. Ain’t often I give other people a chance to make that kitty purr- - HUH!?”

Exiting brings about interruption, mismatched gaze widening in time with a gasp of disbelief of being so quickly disrobed. Standing stark as the day he’d been brought into this world. The advance while not unwelcome, certainly came as a surprise.

”Ya know, I’m generally a fan of being wined and dined first; though It’s kinda hot meetin’ a gal so damn forward for once.”

Haha... just kidding... unless...?

Clever sense of humor is swept aside as just that; intermingling disappointment and relief. She claps back with cunning quip at her own, hand held over his mouth to cover up widening smile as he snorts in good humor. Mouth opens and closes, though for once; he’s at the end of his rope. Conceding defeat in this round, middlemost finger unfurls in single digit salute as he finally joins in laughing with her.

”Yeah ******** you too, I’m gonna go move the car.”

Preparations made to avoid any further unnecessary stains upon the seats, sleeping beast roars to life for brief activity. Backed in past steel wall’s ascension, urgent call is made as Hyde finally makes his return.

”No; Yeah. As soon as possible, maybe this morning if you can? Nah it doesn’t hurt, but my passenger seat looks like I forgot my damn tampons during a heavy flow. Thanks Lucky, you’re the best. I owe ya one... again

Gliding thumb ends the connection as exasperated sigh filters past pinched nasal bridge. Hasty gait sees him back to bedroom. One step at a time does battered bot ready itself; seemingly unphased by her presence as clothing is donned. Lower half comes first; slowly, to avoid ripping away new and thickly taped gauze. Boxers come before well fitted pleated pants; dark in tone to match that of his shoes.

”I’ve gotta go meet my tuner in a little bit. Easily the best prosthetist in the East. Wanna come with? Watch her plug the hole in my a-.... wait... That came out wrong.” Self depreciative chuckle ensues as he finishes buttoning up long sleeved white shirt; barrel chest framed by suspenders and sleeves rolled up to their elbows to reveal vascularity lying beneath the skin of forelimbs.

ccuppajo
                                                RING RING HERROOOOO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                  xxxxᴅᴀᴛᴀ
                                  Quote:

R.E.A.D.: 170
                                        ACC: 50 [+50]
                                        STR: 50 [---]
                                        STA: 60 (50) [---]
                                        JMP: 10 [---]
                                        AIR: 30
                                        WEAR: 15%

TRICKS: 

-----