Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Tokyo
[Turf] Nezu Shrine

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:22 pm
Description: The gorgeous view of “Senbon Torii” (thousands of vermilion torii gates) can be found at Nezu Shrine (根津神社), a Shinto Shrine located in Bunkyo ward in Tokyo near Ueno Park.It was originally founded in 1705 during Edo Period, and it’s one of oldest shrines in Japan. The site of the shrine is pretty spacey, rich in green and very pleasant to walk.The shrine is best known for its Azalea Festival (Tsutsuji Matsuri) which is held on its site from early April until early May. Azalea bushes bloom in pink, red and white on its spacious hillside garden  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:38 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 :: 𝟻𝟶 :: 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑 :: 𝟷𝟶𝟶 :: 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊 :: 𝟷𝟶𝟶 :: 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙 :: 𝟷𝟶𝟶 :: 𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 :: 𝟷𝟶𝟶 xxxxxxxxx

Shivers rolled down her form as her mind continued to run over impossible scenarios that involved her mother and the woman's shrouded goals. What could she be planning? Squeezing her eyes shut tight she had failed to realize her surroundings and immediately ran into one of the giant Torii Gates to the shrine, her feet having taken her here out of habit as she had prayed more often here then she had in many years. She pulled herself up from having fallen and rubbed her throbbing forehead as she would stare at the many gates lining the stairs. Breathing in she'd let her wheels unlock by tapping the insides together hard releasing the lock and jumping up high, the cool air rushing past her pale cheeks made her senses run high on alert. Jumping from gate to gate with practiced ease her form lithe and graceful even in flight as she would make her way to the top, she wanted to pray, that was what she needed to do. It would ease her sense of guilt for not stopping Mukuro from whatever plots she had in mind. Landing with ease on the flat walk that led to the front of the shrine she would glide forward before letting both knees touch the cool ground and folded her hands in front of her. Closing her eyes and leaning her forehead down to barely touch the knuckles of her fingers she would breath out, "Please...please protect them all." she murmured in a soft whisper.

outfit:: business casual

Noble Negative J3T

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:35 pm
User Image

• Mukuro would smile. Her shadow engulfing the small rider in it's caste as she looked over her while she prayed. She didn't hear what she said but it didn't matter. None of it matter. Nothing that this little punk did would be able to stop the plan that was in motion. The breeze cooled her skin, easily sliding through the openings of her dress. A stomp, producing a loud click of her heal to give off her position to the result of a sperm donor. Ayano was such a disappointment. It was why she could never live up to this womans expectations. Mukuro wanted perfection but was blessed with anything but. Bending down, unless Ayano moved, the spikes from her collar would release a burning cold sting against her flesh. "If you wanted to talk to God, you just needed to call my number" She stated in a creepy whisper. Once her words were finished, she stood up straight and would rest a hand on her hip, placing a peculiar grin onto her face. "My my Ayano. I know we weren't speaking but to think not even talk to your creator? Not even coming to see if I was alright. Those evil people could of beaten me up you know~" Why was she saying this? Was this true? Most likely not? Was she trying to make Ayano feel guilt? Was she truly trying to actually bond with her daughter? People knew the real truth and there couldn't of been a good reason for any of this. Only reason to talk to Ayano was to set a destructive pattern in motion. "b***h, answer me!!"

• Stats: 500 [ 550 ]

Acceleration: 300
            Strength: 100 [ 150 ]
            Stamina: 100
            Jump: 0
            Air Time: 50 [ 75 ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:47 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 :: 𝟻𝟶 :: 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑 :: 𝟷𝟶𝟶 :: 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊 :: 𝟷𝟶𝟶 :: 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙 :: 𝟷𝟶𝟶 :: 𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 :: 𝟷𝟶𝟶 xxxxxxxxx

Honestly, she should have known that the woman had been there. The creeping sensation crawling up her spine had her eyes snapping open and staring at the floor before her the dark irises not separating the pupil from the coloring as she would feel ice chill her veins. Frozen in place her lungs refusing to draw in air as she could feel the menace burning her visage, shivers started to crawl along her form as goose flesh rose on her arms, memories of pain and fear shook her to her very soul as she didn't dare turn as the woman who gave birth to her berated her once again. Teeth clicked shut as the ice continued to curl over the whole of her body her head slowly turning to stare at the mismatched eyes of her mother who held nothing but scorn towards her. Fingers wrung together tighter as she flinched when her mother commanded her once again, shaking her head as Kimmy's voice echoed in her head again, "What did I say about that confidence?" the words echoed heavily in her mind briefly allowing her to breath and take to standing her hands fisted as they dropped to either side of her body, "I-I....don't care, what happe-ens to y-you." she bit the words out as the embers of hate roiled to life in her eyes, "It..it would...be a blessing had they...beat you up." she managed to state slowly as her heart fluttered like a humming birds wing beat in her chest, 'Kimmy said to stand up for what I believe, I can't cower in fear forever.' she thought as she continued to tremble. A small lamb shaking in fear before a lion waiting to eat it's meal.

Noble Negative J3T

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:31 pm
User Image

• Mukuro smiled. She had no interest in this pest, but she couldn't lie that there was a mild intrigue that came from seeing such a fire in her eyes. Being under her skin. Living rent free inside of her head. Was she finally snapping? Did she really consider herself getting stronger? Becoming bolder? Did she think she was truly a woman?! Mukuro was seconds away from bursting into laughter. Instead, she just stood up straight and toward over the shaking little lamb. "That's not true. I am sure you care," she begins before starting to waltz around her. The heels clicking with each step she took. "You care because you want to be able to be free. Long as I am around, you understand that your place is always down onto the ground. Beneath not just me, but others of the world. You not ready to be a part of the true business world. To be significant. If you died now, no one would even remember you." Was she going there? She was.

Stopping, she would pretend to check her nails before continuing. "Must suck living alone and having no one. Let's go over everything. You are single without any type of romantic interests or partners. Fair. Your friends left you. Your little friend, the tuner little child that you grew so attached with? She left you. I understand adults leaving to live their lives, but for a child not even 18 to separate from you? That's just a shame. What else? Usien? How cute you two were. Battling. Shyness together then wanting to take on some fake personas like super heroes out here in the streets. Then like casper, He is gone. It's your fault they both left. What did you say? What did you do? Were you not strong enough? Were you not smart enough? Were they just using you? Or did they realize...the coward. The pathetic-ness that is within you. You are like a disease, affecting others and bringing them down~"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:52 pm
User Image

Trembling harder as the woman approached, she couldn't help it as this was ingrained into her since she was a small child, what could she do in the face of being a dog to Pavlov? Dark eyes remained wide as she followed the woman with her gaze staying alert for the surrounding sense of danger that engulfed her, listening to the woman's every word as she bit into her lip hard to keep from saying anything. She wasn't correct...she couldn't be correct about any of it. Wincing when the woman announced no one would care about her death, she immediately felt the despair of her own fear starting to rip through her core, the carefully patched wound that constantly festered torn asunder. Eyes became downcast as she insisted inwardly that someone would notice, someone had too. As her mother continued on lashing at everything that had happened to her in such a short span of time had her eyes watering, memories of crouching in an alley crying as she became chilled in the night. Rummaging for what she could while wallowing in the depths of terror and pain with absolutely no one looking for her. The woman repeated the same questions she asked herself over and over again and finally coming to a head as she was compared to a disease. The taste of copper touched her tongue as she seized up her own torment lashing at her, 'It's okay to feel unwanted. I was an orphan ya know, but look where I am now. Famous." the first heart to heart she had with her boss, 'I mean it took forever fer me to accept myself tho, people won't believe in ya ti'll ya believe in yerself girly." she suddenly stopped shaking as she took a deep steadying breath, "No one has to care about me." she stated her voice steady and cold, "I never had anyone before, why would that change now?" she bit out with a strangely mature tone. Kimmy was definitely...not the role model one would expect with his tyrant like way of running things, his bratty behavior and his consistent need to prank people. Aya knew that her bravado was excessively false as her fingers still hadn't unclenched and she was aware she probably couldn't move her legs, but just maybe, if she believed her own lie...just this once she could do something, "Since you are so talkative today, why did you give up the Regalia?" she questioned pulling the attention off herself...hopefully...in an effort to maintain the paper thin shield she managed to cover herself with.

Noble Negative J3T

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:30 pm
User Image

• Oh she had a point. No one has to care about her. However, the little lamb was still missing the point. Do you think police truly care about citizens? Think political leaders truly care about their people? Some do maybe. Others, hell no. It's not about caring. It's about having assets. "You are right. No one has to care about you. No one has to be there for you if you are strong. However, your loneliness is something much worse. You have no resources. You are not a technician but instead a simple tool. You let yourself to be used. If you was more like me. Someone who is the epitome of perfection, there wouldn't be issues. You wouldn't hate yourself. " she informed. She could get angry. She could try to make something of herself, but she was never going to make it to where she was important! "It's not about changing the situation. It's about changing the reasoning of the situation. Are you lonely because no one wants to be around you? Or are you lonely because your strength eradicates those who gets too close. WE know which description fits which here." She added with a grin.

She was done here. There was no reason to truly be here anymore. She scared the lamb really good. She remembered her place. Sure, she spoke up like a little cub and roared a little. However, she would forgive that for now. Unfortunately, she continued. She had the nerve to ask about grown people business? "You are such a naive child. Such a little girl. However, I will give you the blessing of knowing just because there is nothing you can do about it. Power. Knowledge. To know what's coming. Maybe even prevent death? Not that anyone could kill me, it's better to have a net gain. You see, you will come to realize. Some who were more, ignorant fell. CCS has some interesting goals. By using them , I shall become more than what I was before. This is not about just being an asset to a company. Why stop at company when I can be an asset to the Prime Minister? Or yet, maybe even I can become the prime minister" Was it sinking in? She wasn't giving much, but it was apparent she was using the company to help boost her political career. Why did she want a career in politics in first place? "Take over AT world. Take over the Country. Have the power of the regalia under my thumb. Create a new world order maybe. One where lambs are slaughtered and the strongest survive." This might not been making sense. Maybe, this was a trick? A joke? Could she even trust her mother's words? "But, rather you believe me or not. Who knows. Maybe that not truly my plan. I will say this though. There's a lot of blood that's been spilled already~ And it's your fault Old riders. Legends. Even some of the newer riders. All dead. You was tortured by the regalia but never told anyone about your dear old mother. Now all this blood is on your hands. Even part of Prince's family" she revealed before looking at her watch. "anything else my dear? Maybe you want to play?" She asked before snapping her finger. A loud motor was churning. The sound amplified in a way that seemed like it was coming towards them. What was coming?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:58 pm
User Image

Aya continued to stand utterly still her mind slowly blocking out the venemous words the vicious viper spat, her mother only knew how to insult and treat other people like trash. It would eventually be her downfall, that was how villains ended, getting all of what they wanted and losing it. Well movies were usually over exaggerated anyways. Dark eyes remained defiant as she allowed herself the knowledge that she could be alone, she always was even when she had other people around her. Everyone left because they only wanted to use her and then leave, that was her existence. Always. Chest puffed slightly as she took in a deep breath and then released it trying to keep herself from getting upset and crying as her mind continued to throw about the notion of what her mother was saying. Biting into her lip as she would listen to the woman spill everything, knowing Aya really had no one to tell and nothing she could physically do...well telling someone with influence would be possible? That would require knowing someone. Blinking rapidly as she would hold back tears having a hard time coping with what was being said, her head hurt as so many voices and thoughts swirled around in her head. Fingers reached up and slowly covered her ears after a moment even after her mother finished speaking, ATs began to rev as she would let instinct quiet her mind for the moment dark eyes seemingly sightless as she stared almost blankly. Opps. She...may have just snapped? AT's revved before her body seemed to jerk to life the sudden first step touching the ground would immediately freeze the woman in place as she released vibrations along the ground before dashing past her mother and hopping up onto the the 100 tori. From there she would attempt to literally fly away from the entirety of the situation.

→{ Petrifaction Wave l Rank A } - 5 Stamina
                  -------► A trick similar in function to Quake, but less based on destruction and more based on control. The rider will send out a large scale wave of vibrations, from some form of contact with the ground, such as a stomp. This wave of vibrations is not used to break of the ground however, but to still vibrations within the area. The vibrations will travel through other's air treks and into their legs causing a stun or petrifaction effect, holding them in place for a very short moment. The greater effort expended on the trick the farther it reaches.
                  - Range Starts at 10 Feet around the user and increases by increments of 5 feet per higher rank [ B 10 | A 15 | S 20 ]
                  Noble Negative J3T

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:17 am
Kings of Kanto Mod Post
Arc 1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▨✥▨

『Prologue: Blood of a Company 』

▨✥▨

It was not that easy. It was never that easy. A smile would grace her lips as the fun finally came. She didn't mind the fact her little lamb used her air treks to keep her in place. She was never going to stoop down to her level and fight her? Not when you have a company that can do it for you. The giant mech would come down, blocking the path Aya was trying to go. A giant mechanized hand would wave through the air trying to swat down Aya who was taking to the sky. If she somehow slipped through, she was just going to be chased. It probably be smarter to take it on and not waste time. However, everyone had a plan and this was just a plan coming from the opposition. Which Aya choose is up to her. Why would a mother subject her child to this?

OOC:(

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:35 pm
User Image

...hm....this wasn't what she was expecting. The sudden arrival of the mech was utterly surprising, but it didn't knock her out of the feral instinct that overtook her. Body shifted in flight as she rotated her hips hard in a quick movement using the creation of a thorn to kick towards the oncoming hand aiming specifically for the wrist in the short amount of time she had to react after it fell before her. Dark eyes analyzed her surrounding quickly as she continued her turn to land on the ground wheels touching the ground so briefly before she would suddenly lunge forward into a kick beginning to twist hard as she aimed for the protrusion of a moving metal piece on its leg shown as something akin to a rod ( purple thing in the picture ). Intending fully to fight enough to immobilize the damned thing before she could hopefully flee.

-------► A trick similar in function to Quake, but less based on destruction and more based on control. The rider will send out a large scale wave of vibrations, from some form of contact with the ground, such as a stomp. This wave of vibrations is not used to break of the ground however, but to still vibrations within the area. The vibrations will travel through other's air treks and into their legs causing a stun or petrifaction effect, holding them in place for a very short moment. The greater effort expended on the trick the farther it reaches.
                  - Range Starts at 10 Feet around the user and increases by increments of 5 feet per higher rank [ B 10 | A 15 | S 20 ]

-→ { Thorn l Rank C } - 3 Stamina
                  -------► After building a general tolerance for the stress required for their most basic run, the user can take advantage of their enhanced physical traits to create the Sonia Road's signature 'thorns'. The user will fully incorporate into their movements the reliance on their center of gravity, doing so by rotating up their bodily axis and forcing a bodily acceleration amidst the rotation. In that 'snap' of motion, the user will rupture the sound barrier, creating a sonic boom. The resulting shock waves appear as compressed masses of energy, varying in size and capability by the rider's build and execution. These pressurized shock waves have the ability to tear into the wind, skewering it to the point it is null. Despite not hitting with the intensity of an externally damaging trick, the thorn offers a significant 'quantity over quality' balance that delivers a great deal of damage internally.

→{ Toma-Screw l Rank B } - 4 Stamina
                  -------► While running or standing still, the rider lunges forward with a kick and swings her lower body ahead in order to initiate this trick. By spinning in a cork-screw manner with her feet leading towards the opponent. The basic concept of this trick is to mimic a drill, but accurately become a tornado like shockwave, which can tear through many defenses. However towards the end of this trick, the rider’s center of gravity shifts so that at least one foot can touch the ground.

Noble Negative J3T

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:21 am
Kings of Kanto Mod Post
Arc 1

▨✥▨

▨✥▨

Didn't get her. No matter. The thorn would impede the hand that was trying to smack against Aya. It was a smart move. The attacking of the joints was smart. This was furthered by how she attacked the purple rod that was on the leg. It did heavy damage which caused the impeding of movement of that leg for a few moments. However, that didn't stop the upper portion. Grip on the large mini-gun like weapon, the barrel started to rotate. While the loaded artillery wasn't like bullets or anything lethal, it still was something that being hit would cause major bruising and damage. Rubber bullets coming out something that big may not put a hole through you but it would rearrange some organs and make you feel like you been in a car wreck. Either way, it would let out a bullet barrage towards Aya, spraying a 20ft area in a shower of bullets. There was a follow up attack that usually would occur but unfortunately the attack of the purple rod caused that not to occur. So instead, she just had to deal with the bullets.

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:38 am
User Image

The sound of something creaking and the sharp screech of something breaking had easily filtered in and informed her she had indeed broken something, reamining under the large moving mechanical monstrosity she had been previously intending to race along behind it to leave. Steady clicks of metal as if something was locking into place had quickly made her rethink any form of plan of running as the large mini-gun the technical advancement in technology had proffered before her. Muscle tensed with gathered energy as she would twist and push off the ground back towards the large pack that most likely held ammo before where the grip to hold the firearm was, wheels revved along the short piece of metal as she would swiftly pull off an easy pirouette unknowingly gathering vibrations within her AT's before releasing them in order to possibly cause the ignition mechanism or the rotating mechanism to shake loose if not break entirely and make the weapon useless. She knew little about the way guns worked, but this thing was massive. Tiny parts deep inside must be present and essential just like a single thread could hold an entire dress together. If successful she'd launch off the gun and bounce off the mech's impedeing shoulder similar to a launch pad and once again attempt to make an escape.

-------► After building a general tolerance for the stress required for their most basic run, the user can take advantage of their enhanced physical traits to create the Sonia Road's signature 'thorns'. The user will fully incorporate into their movements the reliance on their center of gravity, doing so by rotating up their bodily axis and forcing a bodily acceleration amidst the rotation. In that 'snap' of motion, the user will rupture the sound barrier, creating a sonic boom. The resulting shock waves appear as compressed masses of energy, varying in size and capability by the rider's build and execution. These pressurized shock waves have the ability to tear into the wind, skewering it to the point it is null. Despite not hitting with the intensity of an externally damaging trick, the thorn offers a significant 'quantity over quality' balance that delivers a great deal of damage internally.

-------► While running or standing still, the rider lunges forward with a kick and swings her lower body ahead in order to initiate this trick. By spinning in a cork-screw manner with her feet leading towards the opponent. The basic concept of this trick is to mimic a drill, but accurately become a tornado like shockwave, which can tear through many defenses. However towards the end of this trick, the rider’s center of gravity shifts so that at least one foot can touch the ground.

→{ GBF l Rank C } - 3 Stamina
                  -------► The 'Ground Breaking Feat' is a slightly more advanced and openly effective technique of the Gaia Road, allowing the user to make use of their new-found vibration control. After successfully learning to read the vibrations they can expend upon their own, turning their trecks into vibration riddled shock absorbers. The engine's build up of vibrations in the skates is transferred to the outside, creating a layer of semi-dense resonation. Despite no physical sign, the user's vibrations can be forcefully sent out from the trecks once making contact with an object or person, effectively expelling all that's been built up. The impact sends out a vibrating force that effects on an internal level, resonating 'through' objects and people. Though the effect appears to be exclusively external, the force spreads through to cause a moderate amount of damage. However, the effects of the 'Ground Breaking Feat' are more effective on inanimate objects, able to dent, crack, or shatter concrete and other hard rock substances. On other riders, the effects only cause moderate damage.

Noble Negative J3T

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:51 pm
Kings of Kanto Mod Post
Arc 1

▨✥▨

▨✥▨

The operator inside of the mech would end up pushing some buttons starting to reroute the power in order to force the joints to move. It was a temporary paralysis but now it was on. He was growing annoyed. It wasn't already bad that he was being bossed around by someone that wasn't truly his boss. Now she put him in a position where he just needed to go and figure out how to take out this little frail b***h. If he failed this he could already hear his savings going down the drain and his pension. Missing his spray attack, the mech would take a hit to the clip of its weapon causing it to jam. When the chick launched off its shoulder, the mech turned around and would throw its weapon towards the girl like a spear. He couldn't let her get away! but his mech was damaged again and needed power rerouted for another time. Curse this technology still being in the beginning stages!! Or maybe he was set up? Either way, Aya had a good opportunity and hell for sure her mother was watching, and learning.

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:11 pm
User Image

Weightless and without any obstruction before her she would feel as if she was going to make it out, but of course she always had the stupid idea to glance behind her, head barely turned to catch the sight of the gun being hurled at her form. Dark eyes widened in surprise before she shifted to the side her hips rotating to pull her just out of the way enough to not get slammed by the thing entirely, it scraped past her side causing searing pain to roll through her along with the sound of clothing ripping. Manicured hand reached out and gripped the handle however, using the projectile to enhance her escape. Fingers clutched tight as they numbed, tears welling in her eyes from the scorching pain that bloomed like fire up her left side while she was tugged through the air by the heavy machinery. Thankfully she had been intending to go down the large amount of stairs so the spear was tossed the same direction easily relieving her of having to land and jump multiple times. When the gun seemed to be going in for it's landing she would draw her legs up quickly and use the grip as a vault to send herself further through the air, flipping a few times before landing with ease back upon paved ground. ATs revved as she would take off her body partially exposed due to the protruding metal that had caught against her. Once again, old scars covered by tattoos were revealed for everyone to see. Thankfully, she wasn't wounded further. Most likely however...she'd need a hospital as blood had quickly started to coat her side and leg after it was no longer frozen against the chill.

→{ GBF l Rank C } - 3 Stamina
                  -------► The 'Ground Breaking Feat' is a slightly more advanced and openly effective technique of the Gaia Road, allowing the user to make use of their new-found vibration control. After successfully learning to read the vibrations they can expend upon their own, turning their trecks into vibration riddled shock absorbers. The engine's build up of vibrations in the skates is transferred to the outside, creating a layer of semi-dense resonation. Despite no physical sign, the user's vibrations can be forcefully sent out from the trecks once making contact with an object or person, effectively expelling all that's been built up. The impact sends out a vibrating force that effects on an internal level, resonating 'through' objects and people. Though the effect appears to be exclusively external, the force spreads through to cause a moderate amount of damage. However, the effects of the 'Ground Breaking Feat' are more effective on inanimate objects, able to dent, crack, or shatter concrete and other hard rock substances. On other riders, the effects only cause moderate damage.

Noble Negative J3T

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:53 pm
User Image

• "You are growing but you are becoming a little careless. If you was truly getting better you would be able to dodge that. Trash really, but what is worse is this hunk of metal that couldn't get the job done. I hope you ready. Instead of just rolling over and dying, you now have to face countless trials. The world is changing and the goddess shall stand on top. Technology revolutionized at an exponential rate. Creatures evolving. Truths will truly be revealed....and I guess you get to experience it. You get to experience all the grief, pain , and hell Japan is about to go through. That spilled blood, is only the beginning" She comments with a smile before going over to the mech. It was time for him to be punished.

[Roleplay Forum] Tokyo

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items