Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
[PLOTSK] Nova's Plots: Free tickets to mun hell!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:43 am
Uuugggghhhhhh I'm kind of tired and would actually like to RP with others despite how quiet I am.

Surprise! I like RP! Horee Sheet!

But I'm also pleasantly tired a lot lately due to RL being a s**t so here's some SoA I'm working on plotting for because I wanna RP. There's some gods, ya gotsome blank slates, and whatever else all up in this s**t.

I know it's sort of unformal but bugger thaqt, spoons are needed for that.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:16 pm
Gods!

I have some! They're usuallyup for a good plot too.

User Image
Goddess of Treasure - Kabi'ten

The Goddess of Treasure, a mortal whom perished and Ascended. Her doul was intercepted ay death by her predacessor, whom gave up her wings to gift the lioness godhood as a living treasure -- being one of her family's beloved members. Kabi'ten's memories are scattered -- some faces she remembers and others not at all. When she was reborn a god, she was raised bythe God of the Cursed, Xavier, and is friendly to both him and his son Datura -- she's the adopted fluffy one.

Kabi'ten roams often and is a very friendly, fearless goddess whom follows the trend of bearing a leopard form as her mortal form. She's drawn to treasures -- possessions, living beings, locations; anything someone treasures, mostly to see it. She's the patron goddess of the new pirtates, whom she vastly approves of, and treats others kindly. She's strongly adverse to and vocally against those whom keep slaves, and will use her 'blessing' to curse those whom keep slaves to punish them.

Plots?
Wanna run into a Goddess? Sure, why not! Kabi'ten is happy meeting anybody.

She's polyamorous with no preference for mortals. Or gods. Saying that.... Woo her. She's a good female but easyto woo.

Pride encounters! I'd not mind any prides wanting to meet her at large, but if your pride keeps slaves the pride leaders won't exactly make her terribly happy, so this is possible.

User Image
God of Instability - Galvus

Son of Primitus and Hakuna'jina, god of Instability, Galvus is... Easily the most delicate, or at least second-most delicate. Galvus is a happy, friendly godling whom enjoys meeting others and making lots of friends -- however his mindset is... Like his domain... Unstable. Galvus fears changes -- big ones dominantly, unexpected noises and movements, and is a very skittish cubling. In fact, when he becomes frightened, he just breaks down crying and is often difficult to console. It's unknown if he even has powers as of yet -- but it's possible he's too unstable. Galvus is a kind, loving lion, but capable of self protection -- however, the liongod much prefers to make friends and get loved, than fight or hurt anyone.

Plots
Galvus being scared. No, he's a cutie but it can decidedly happen.

Friends! Especially Kizii or demon friends -- he's in the pride... Somewhere.

Need an instability god to cause trouble? Talk to me. His Dad might fuss though.

User Image
God of Leadership - Primitus

Ah THIS GUY. The Badhron of the Aegnor'hini, a troubled, tender soul whom loves many, and has more illegitimate children than... Wait no, Al-Ha still outdoes him. And Thona. Anyhow. Primitus is a loving male who's truamas resulted in the voice in his mind, Gaius, leading him to find a leading paw in the Aegnor'hini alongside his mate Hakuna'jina. Polyamorous with many lovers, Primitus has finally come to talk of his suffering -- both in this life and others. He has loved and lost love, he's roamed... And the male still seeks to meet others. A leader by design, Primitus is very, very tired and calm.

Plotys?:
Any and all of his kids and descendants are welcome to come see him anytime. Poke me! He'll visit! Although he's uncomfortable being around a small number of them...

RP, period. Why? Because. He's a fluff. and has a breeding backlog, oops.

Speaking of Laaaaadies? His mortal form is a leopard, so there's no leopons here, sorry.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:31 pm
Mortals - With fleshed out personality

[img="50%]https://i.imgur.com/fSz9P2x.png[/img]
The Dark Knight - Zephirin[/align]

Zephirin is a young male cheetah whom, as an adolescent, dedicated his skills to the gods. Originally, he followed no specific god, but he eventually met the God of Leadership, Primitus, and came to serve as a Knight in his name. Zephirin is a calkm, kind, brotherly cheetah whom looks after those he can -- be it coming toi the aid of a stranger or charging to preserve his leige or his kin. Zephirin conducts himself in a manner befitting a knight, albeit a dark knight -- he's flawed and accepts his flaws. Zephirin is also disinclined to needless violence, and highly inclined towards exploring, serving as eyes and paws for Primitus.

[b]Plots?[/b]
People to try questioning why he serves the gods at all, esp[ecially one allied to the Aegnor'hini.

Zephirin, with enough RP, might be talked into a fling, because Primitus does it, but he's not really the type to sleep 'n' go. If a lady needed a surrogate he'd step in, but he'd like to see his kids, so.

Other gods! If you need an errand, he'll be glad to do it. He doesn't take command from evil gods, but a neutral or 'good' one can get him to help with something.

FIGHTS. Please don't kill the scruff tho.

[align=center][img="50%"]https://i.imgur.com/tuF1xWP.png[/img]
The Renegade Demon - Hera

Hera was born to Moricorm of the Aikanaro'hini and could easily go to the Aegnor and claim heirship, however, Hera is.... A Mess. A succubus, Hera roamed until meeting a lioness named Rhine and travelling until both became pregnant. She's absolutely in love with Rhine's cubs, and realized she was IN loive -- but her friend was not into her. So when they parted, Hera began looking after Lorelei as a proper caretaker. Of her own cubs, she ignored her daughter Haephestus, scolding her for not being born a true demon. Hera is a demon through and through and roams, looking for new blood to send to her mother's pride without showing her face -- and she has no fears bariung claw against non-demons.

Plots?
Hera, primarily, is into the women. She only uses males in the babymaking sense, but otherwise only treats them by her view as demon v. not demon -- so hit her with a lady willing to let some man sleep with her to give them cubs.

Hera is out of touch with modern demon thought. However much she might try sending properly pelted lions over, she's a giant douche at anything she thinks isn't a demon and I'd like to see a long-term series of RPs with someone who can sort of handle her to show her the mistake in her thoughts. This can be a cheetah, leopard, or lion, but they'd ideally be, well, pale! Break my girl's brainmeats!

Some kind of direction. Hera's a rogue at the moment and hasn't the inclination to go home to Ri, nor does she really cvare about other prides. Woo her to your pride. Just don't force it, she's a demon and Tiberius will kill you.

User Image
The Soldier - Cernal

Cernal is a good natured male whom tends to leave his mother for days at a time, then return. Curious, affable, and calm, Cernal is a capable provider and protector and enjoys the company of othersA rogue, then Dvergr hobbit, and finally in the Aegnor'hini, Cernal has roamed far and has strong claws for it. A massive leopard, Cernal is loyal, valiant, and couragous, with a largre dose of charisma.

Plots?
Cernal would love conversation. Spoecies doesn't matter, bring him everyone.

Rescues! He's happy to come save you!

FIGHT THAT BOY. FIGHT.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:32 pm
Blank Slates!

I'll... I'll fill this in when I'm less dead.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:34 pm
Open! No form, just post. Or something.

Oh, what's Mun Hell?

It's where we're all going when the characters get to do to us what we do to them. I'm a bug driver! ALL ABOSARD TOOT TOOT.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games