Reply [IC] Skiringssal Lands
[OOC] Pride Announcements

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skiringssal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please refer to this thread for the latest pride announcements, including changes to lore, information, or contests that we may hold in the future. Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:43 pm
January 18th, 2019

We have officially gotten all of our threads posts, although some are still works in progress. We are also STILL accepting open joining requests in the Pride I/T thread so you do not, as of yet, have to roll to get a pride member in the main part of the pride. You can find our I/T thread here.

We still have several contests going on for anyone that is interested:

1. House Concept Contest: Link Here
We have several houses in the pride that we have decided to let other people create so if you have a blank slate and would like for them to be a Jarl, head over and check it out. We have a handful of Skiring members to give away to help fill the ranks as well but unless you are a newbie, your Jarl must already exist.

2. Character Creation Contest: Link Here
This is in the Pride I/T thread. We have a few blank slate members to give out so if you have an concept idea for a character in one of the houses, a villager, or a Skadi then PLEASE write it up and toss it in there. Note that you will not be allowed to decide what your character looks like; these are all premade!

3. Lore contest: Link Here
This is in the Pride I/T thread. We have a couple of pretty ladies that you can win by creating some mythology for us. We aim to have an encyclopedia of lore that you can reference in your RP; right now it is empty and we want to get your ideas first! Head over to the link above.

These contests and open joining will all end on Saturday, January 26th at 9PM EST/6PM PST.

Skiringssal

[IC] Skiringssal Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff