User Image

Nivea had been walking through the lands on one of her regular routes when something caught her eye. It was barely noticeable at first, the pale blue fur blending into the snow perfectly. When golden orbs turned and blinked, wide eyed, towards the female that she understood what it was she was looking at.

Lixue twitched his ears curiously and slowly hopped over towards where his bonded was looking at and it didn't take him long to see what she had seen.

"Is that-"

"Yes."

"Where do you think it's parents are?"

"I think it's a fair assumption to say, they're not around."

There was only one set of tracks in the snow, and they were almost covered by this point, they were far too small to belong to anyone else besides the cub.

"Are you hurt?" Nivea's soft voice called out towards the icy cub and the little figure slowly picked her head up and gave a small shake.

"Are you my mother?" Uncertain of anything at the moment aside from the familiar golden eyes that looked back at her. Too young of an age to remember her actual family, it was fortunate that Nivea had come across her.

Lixue looked over at his companion with sad eyes, this was quite the predicament but there wasn't much else they could do but care for her.

Nivea felt her heart stop and she moved closer towards the cub and nudged the snow away from her to better examine her.

"Of course my darling. I am sorry that you were left alone for so long. That was not my intention." The child was far too young still to understand that she was alone in the world so she would be whatever was required of this child and if it was a mother, a mother she would be.

"But what about my brother's and sister?"

Oh dear, there were more of them? "Lixue, search for signs of any other's please." The hare began to move through the snow, searching for signs of life.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Enter your boy :3