Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Tohjo Roots (Keiko) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:28 pm
"Keiko's going to talk to her parents alone first, then bring us in. She'll be able to explain everything before they see us, including the fact that we took you in not that long ago, so don't worry too much."

Once Ulla and I returned to Keiko's side, I let Sparrow out of her ball. I figured if Keiko could give Laura some attention, I could do the same for Sparrow. "Honestly, I wished I knew Alolan for a second there. I'm glad you showed up," Keiko said with an almost taunting smile on her face.

"We're ready when you are," I told her, which got her attention almost immediately. "Alright, are you okay with lending Sub a Pokemon to sail or fly on if he doesn't have one, Lykas? We've got some water to traverse before we can get to where her parents are," I explained.

"Ulla can ride with either me or Terashi, whichever she wants, if she needs a ride," Keiko offered, letting Laura out of her ball and onto Kanto waters.

[You can choose to fight a Water-type or Flying-type Pokemon, depending on which Pokemon you use to travel, for the purposes of either getting experience/happiness/purification points for one of your Pokemon, or for catching. Keep in mind that snagging a Pokemon won't be possible if you catch one here. Ter has an immunizer, so don't worry about infecting wild Pokemon, though please having the courtesy of mentioning it to Ter first so he has an in-story reason to watch out for it.]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:54 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla shook her head as she pointed at Decidueye. "I will be fine. Decidueye will have my back on this one." She said as she looked at Sub and Lykas. "I have Togekiss and Dragonair if any of you need a ride." She said as Decidueye flapped it's wings as his talons gently grabbed on to her arm as they were ready to fly whenever. "Just like we practiced Decidueye. Just soar like you normally would." He nodded as they flew up a little higher off the ground so he could get use to a little bit more weight he was carrying.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:33 pm
Lykas just shrugged and began to lazily swim across the water, in no real hurry to get anywhere. "Hey, any reason to get out of HQ is a good reason for me, right now." The hybrid said to himself more than anyone else. "And ya, if Sub needs a ride, I've got plenty of options." He assured Terashi. However, when Ulla released her Decidueye, he gave her a funny look. "Huh... Fermata can't fly..." He noted to himself, wondering if it was normal or if it was something about his particular Decidueye that made the bird incapable of flight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:57 am
"Don't worry about me, I got..." He began to say with a smile before he took out a Dusk Ball, tapping the button on the front to release a swirling vortex of darkness common to the device, the energy quickly taking the form of a violent three headed beast. Valdemar, the Hydreigon.

"Gooon!" Roared Valdemar with all three heads, slamming the left and right one on the ground to put emphasis on its arrival.

"Easy boy, we're not battling this time." He told the Brutal Pokemon as he calmly walked over and patted him on the side. The beast would look at him with his center head and give off a disappointed whine. "I know I know. I just need you to take me some place this time." He said, mounting the dragon after it reluctantly grounded its self. All three heads huffed in unison, embers of dark energy flicking out of their nostrils. "Don't worry, I'll find you something to savage." He reassured the Pokemon who then bellowed happily.

"Alright, lead the way!" Sub cheered happily, his dragon snarling at the others.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:30 am
I figured Sub would have something ready for himself. I just wanted to make sure. I was surprised to see Lykas swimming on his own - sure, he was a hybrid, but could he keep up with the rest of us? Especially at that pace? Still, it was his choice. I was a bit surprised that Ulla had her own ride - especially Deucideye, which are typically flightless. Keiko gave me a bit of a sad look, but I could only shrug. Kids wanted to do their own thing sometimes. It was good that Ulla had a sense of independence anyhow, given her situation.

With that, I faced forward and Sparrow lifted off. Laura began swimming, and no doubt the other Snagems began following us. It wasn't that much of a trip from New Bark Town to the clearing south of Tohjo Falls, but that wasn't to say that the possibility for distractions wasn't there. The waters were Pokemon infested, as was the norm, and there were undoubtedly some Flying-types in the area.

[Go ahead and post yourself battling Pokemon to catch/defeat on the path to Keiko's childhood home. We'll arrive on my next post. Again, there will be opportunities to snag Pokemon later if you want to wait for that.]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:20 am
||Ulla and Leon||

Decidueye heard the comments and the looks he was getting. Yeah, he was a flightless bird. But he didn't want that stopping him. He then rushed to the cliffside as Ulla was not yet ready for take off as she was a bit startled. They then started gliding in the air which was no problem for Decidueye at all. But soon enough, it was going to come to an end. "Uhm...Decidueye. I think we are losing speed." She said as they were now just falling. Decidueye flapped his wings frantically as they were still falling. Ulla looked down as they were way too close to the water as she quickly threw a Pokeball down at the water as there was now shadow in the water where they were falling. Soon enough, a Wailord popped out as Decidueye and Ulla landed on them.

Wailord cheered happily as it was in water as the little girl patted the large Pokemon. "Nice timing Bubby. Follow the others okay?" Decidueye walked to Wailord's Pokeball as he gave it to Ulla, he was a bit sad that he couldn't fly. "It's okay Decidueye. Someway, somehow we will get you to fly." She said as the Wailord was swimming. Soon enough, the whale moaned in pain as Ulla and Decidueye looked around to see what was wrong. They noticed a large dark shadow on the side of Wailord. "What Pokemon is that? Could it be just a group? Decidueye use Energy Ball to scare them off." Decidueye nodded as he focused an Energy Ball and shot it in the water. It seemed the shadow went away as all of them sighed of relief.

It wasn't over just yet, as a Gyrados sprung out of the water and slammed it's body onto the Wailord as all of them went underwater. Ulla had her eyes closed as she looked around to see where everyone was. She looked up to see as she was pretty far from the top. She started swimming to the top as she noticed the Gyrados coming straight at her, she let out a scream as only bubbles escaped. She then felt something grab her as it was Decidueye who then projected a Protect around them as Wailord came in between them as it used Water Pulse. It landed a direct hit onto the Gyrados as the currents pushed Decidueye and Ulla back. There was water in the Protect bubble as Ulla was tugging on Decidueye to go up as she was almost out of breath. Decidueye let down the Protect as he started swimming upwards while carrying Ulla.

When they finally made it to the top as both of them were gasping for air. Ulla then looked around again as she noticed the waves were getting stronger. "Bubby Bounce!" She shouted as suddenly Wailord emerged from the water with Ulla and Decidueye again on her back as all of them were now in the air. The Gyrados sprung up as well as he didn't realize he was directly under Bubby. "Energy Ball Decidueye!" She shouted as Decidueye shot numerous Energy Balls as Bubby was now falling as it landed right on the Gyrados. Waves started rocking them back and forth but then finally settled as they all looked around to see if Gyrados would pop up again. Looks like this time, it wasn't coming back. All of them sighed of relief as Ulla started squeezing her hair to get out water.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:18 pm
Lykas was doing alright in keeping up with the others until Ulla found herself in a battle. The amount of fighting going on ended up causing enough turbulence tot he water that the hybrid just couldn't keep up with the others any longer. Finally deciding he'd had enough, he tossed out a Net Ball and released Genevieve. Climbing onto the spider's back, he patted the Araquanid on the back. "Thanks, Genevieve. Take me that way." He directed the arachnid, pointing toward the shore they were supposed to be heading toward.

As he and his trusted steed moved through the water at greater speed, Lykas felt, or rather began to not feel, his right leg. Looking down at the water after a moment of the numbness persisting, he spotted the cause. There was a rather brave Chinchou swimming beside him and using a consistent Thunder Wave on him. "Get lost!" He told the Pokemon as he used a tentacle to flip the fish away from him. It was persistent, however, and quickly returned. "Oi..." pulling another ball from his belt and tossing it out, he released Moor into the water.

"Moor, use Air Cutter." He instructed, not bothering to waste his energy on this small fry, quite literally, by fighting it himself. The Finneon in question did as he was bidden and jumped into the air, releasing a small cluster of circular blades of wind converging upon Chinchou. Chinchou spat a blob of ball lightning at the blades with Electro Ball, canceling them out but not harming Moor.

"Whirlpool!" Lykas ordered, directing Genevieve to move them away from the battle further. Moor let out a small cry and quickly summoned a spiraling vortex of water to consume Chinchou. Before the Angler Pokemon could even get it's bearings again, Lykas called another attack. "Twister!" This time, Moor's cry was that of a beast, ancient and powerful; Primordial power surging through the tiny conduit and channeled by will into a powerful tornado of draconian energy that followed the spin of the Whirlpool. Picking up the speed of the spinning vortex of water, the Twister combined with it and, after only a short moment or two, the water had been lifted into the air with Chinchou still trapped within.

The electric fish was spun around, battered and beaten by he surging water and raging draconian winds before the whole thing exploded and sent it flying through the air. With a bit of luck, it would land in Gyarados' mouth and be finished off by the crashing Wailord that ended up sending Lykas and his Pokemon toward the shore after it's attack had ended. Once he was on shore, still riding atop Genevieve's back, he recalled Moor. "Well that was interesting... And my leg's still numb." He told himself as he waited to see if anyone else got into a fight already.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:28 am
As Sub flew over the water on top of Valdemar's back he noticed several powerful Pokemon along the shores and swimming in the river. None of them though seemed to dare bother the intimidating beast flying over head, not even the Gyarados that popped its head out of the water to snarl at Valdemar, that was until the Brutal Pokemon roared back and the sea dragon quickly submerged its self, not to anger the intimidating Pokemon further. For Sub it looked like having this monster was more than enough to safely make it through here without so much as a Pidgey bothering him, or so he thought.

"Karp!" A Magikarp cried out as it shot up out of the river and smacked into Valdemar's main head, causing the dragon to recoil suddenly and rear back, Sub holding on tight as he almost fell off the beast.

"What was that!?" He cried out, not seeing what hit his Pokemon, nor did Valdemar as his three heads swerved around, looking for the attacker, even though only the center one could actually see. Angered, flame-like dragon energy began to flick from its three maws, the Brutal Pokemon itching to maul whatever dared to sneak attack it like that. "Calm down boy, whatever it was it seems to be-" Sub would be cut off as he apparently spoke too soon.

Again, coming sailing out of the river came a Magikarp, the Pokemon aimed straight for Valdemar as it flopped around in the air. Both Sub and his Hydreigon spotted it this time and from Sub could see the pathetic fish wasn't exactly attacking, it was just splashing around with much gusto and Valdemar just happened to be in its way. The Brutal Pokemon however would not be so understanding and as soon as the annoying fish was in range Valdemar would execute a Brutal Swing, slinging its right head at the incoming fish as it gave off an aura of dark energy, the dragon putting way more force into the attack than what was needed to deal with this fish.

The Magikarp took the Brutal Swing directly and was sent hurtling through the air at a blinding speed, eventually crashing onto the grassy shore with such force it caused even the local Fearow to fly away in a panic. "Was that really necessary?" Sub asked the Pokemon who responded with an angry snort. "Whatever. Let's go check on it at least, make sure you didn't kill it." The man insisted and despite not even wanting to see the thing again Valdemar would obey.

When Sub and Valdemar arrived over the shore they found the Magikarp, still coherent, flopping around in the grass and gasping for air. It was pretty beat up but much to both of their surprise it actually survived that hit without getting knocked out, or killed out right. This was one sturdy Magikarp.

"Huh, what do you know. I'm actually impressed." Sub said as he jumped down and stared at the landed fish, even Valdemar snorted with a kind of 'recognition' of the fish's prowess. "You know what? I'm going to take this thing with me. It's the one thing around here not afraid of you and actually survived a hit that would have taken out things much bigger than it." Sub said as he knelt down, fishing a Dusk Ball out of his bag and tapping the button on the Magikarp's forehead. Instantly the the fish was sucked inside where there was absolutely no resistance to the capture, the ball clicking once to signify it was successfully caught. "I'll show this one off to Ryan or Lykas later. Come on, Valdemar, let's find the others." With that said Sub mounted his dragon again and headed off to rejoin his fellow Snagems.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:25 am
Despite the battles that the others were facing, Laura had no Pokemon that opposed to her traversing the waves. Likewise, Sparrow didn't have any contenders. So while the other Snagems had fights on their hands, Keiko and I traveled relatively unscathed. But that wasn't meant to last.

Once we made it to the tract of land connected to the cave entrance that housed Tohjo Falls, Keiko and I disembarked and recalled Laura and Sparrow. We then waited for the others to reach us. While we waited, I noticed Keiko shivering a bit. My academy outfit didn't provide as much warmth as her fur, and I wasn't feeling cold, so I decided to investigate. "Everything okay?"

"Just nervous," Keiko admitted. "I haven't seen them in almost a year and a half. I didn't give them a way to keep in touch with me when I left. I can't even remember if I told them I wasn't coming back home, and to top it all off, I was human last time they saw me."

"You're still human," I insisted, though I kept a calm, reassuring tone as I said that. "Just with a little extra."

Keiko giggled at that, though she still had an air of nervousness to her. I guessed at that point that I couldn't say anything further to help her calm down, but before I could act further, a voice I didn't recognize spoke up.

"You kids looking for the Carrie folks?" A stocky man clad in hiking gear asked us. I couldn't help wonder what made him think that, but Keiko confirmed his curiosity before I could speak up. "Why do you ask?"

"'Cause they ain't here no more. Fire Pokemon went through their house a couple of weeks ago. They said somethin' about going to Alola to retire, but I wouldn't be surprised if they set up business there."

"They're in Alola," I reiterated to confirm that to Keiko, as I could feel her fear escalating. "Do you know where in Alola they are?"

"Ah... I don't know that region very well. They'd probably go to the island with the most amount of people, especially if they wound up delivering out there," the hiker said uncomfortably, which made it fairly clear that he was guessing.

"That's something to go on at least," I sighed, not knowing how to proceed from there.

"Thank you for telling us ahead of time," Keiko said gratefully. I didn't have to guess how torn up she'd be if she saw her childhood home in tatters with no idea whether her adoptive parents were even alive or not. I was a bit surprised to see her make her way to the clearing where her childhood home used to be. "It's not that I don't doubt what you said, but I have to see it for myself."

"Suit yourself," the hiker shrugged before making his way east. I turned to Keiko at that point. "Do you want to be alone for this?" I asked, not sure how to approach the question other than being direct.

"If it was just the two of us, I'd ask for that. But I don't want to keep everybody else waiting on me, so I won't stop whoever else wants to see it." she explained, bracing herself for what she was about to see. Then, surprisingly, she looked up at me and smirked coyly. "Not like I could stop you from feeling my emotions anyway."

"I could distract myself to give you your privacy if you asked," I smirked. She hugged me in response to that before heading south.

I didn't stop anybody that followed her, but while she and whoever else walked off, I stayed where I was, focusing on what I'd read about Alola. "The biggest island in terms of population... probably Akali. Two different cities on that island. That still leaves us an entire island to look through, though."

While I debated how to proceed, Keiko wandered south through what little woodland stood between Route 26 and the clearing her childhood home stood. Sure enough, when she got there, little remained of the wooden construction she spent her childhood in. Most of it was gone, and what remained was burnt near to a crisp. She fell to her knees as she saw this, and though she knew her adoptive parents survived the wreckage, she could only wonder whether they were injured by whatever caused this.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:49 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

When they finally hit land, Ulla and Decidueye got off of Wailord as she recalled her whale friend. She put the Pokeball in her bag as she looked over to Ter and Keiko. She noticed the nervousness in Keiko as they discussed among themselves. She then noticed an unfamiliar man walk up to them as he told them that the people living here, their house was burned down but they retired and moved to Alola. "Alola?" She said as she watched Keiko walked further to see her old home. The little girl hesitated at first but then followed a bit a distance away from Keiko.

When they finally made it to the old house, Ulla stood far back from Keiko. Hoping she didn't really recognize she was actually there. The little girl was surprised to see the burnt home. She clenched her fist tightly, as she can only imagine what Keiko was going through. If she were to loose her house, the only place that held anything of her parents. She would break down as well. Ulla quickly turned back as she looked a bit more serious this time. She pulled out two Pokeballs as she recalled her Decidueye and threw the other one as Lucario popped out. Lucario shook his head as if he just woke up from a nap as he noticed Ulla's aura was wavering with determination. Something he's seen before when she tore down the whole house to find information about her parents when they were little. "Lucario we are on a search. We are going back to Alola, we are going to help Keiko find her parents." She said as she kept walking forward as Lucario could only smile.

When the little girl rejoined with the others, she remembered Ter talking about where they could be. "I think you mean Akala Island." She said as she stood next to Ter as she folded her arms. "Akala Island is yes. Very populated island. Would be the perfect place for them. Seeing how they were delivery people, probably....KoniKoni city. It's a merchants place. If they were sticking to their business, merchants would know of them." She said as she was looking at her SNAG as she was going to head to KoniKoni City first. "Papa I'll head out first, Lucario and I will get as much intel as we can before you get there. I'll do what I can to help out." She said as Claydol teleported both her and Lucario to KoniKoni City.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:47 pm
Lykas followed along until they reached the area near where Keiko's family came from and, when it was revealed the old couple had moved to Alola, he smirked to himself. "Why did I know this wasn't going to be a simple walk in the woods today?" He asked of no one in particular. "It's never that easy for Snagem is why." He was sure he waited until Keiko was out of earshot and kept his voice low as he spoke, however. He was at least sensitive enough to his friend's concerns that he didn't want to distress her further with his "insightful" commentary.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:14 pm
Sub didn't speak much as they went along, instead he chose to hang back and just listen. When there was mention of Alola and it looked like Ulla was going to go on ahead he sighed. "I swear, I should start flying commercial when traveling to Alola or Kalos. What with how much we've been hitting up these regions in recent years I would make a killing flyer miles." Sub cracked his joke aloud. "Wouldn't be right to let the little one go off on her own though, Leon would have a Miltank. Any who, tootles!" With that said he dashed forward in time to catch a ride on Claydol as well, joining Ulla in KoniKoni City. "Hello! Miss me?" He said with a grin as he appeared alongside Ulla.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:38 pm
"Go on ahead with them if you want," I told Lykas. "I'm gonna wait until Keiko is ready. But if you wanna hang around with me and wait, that's fine, too." I offered to Lykas.

Meanwhile, Ulla and Sub would find themselves in Konikoni City's Pokemon Center. Considering all the merchant stalls in the city's main street, it shouldn't be hard to find information about a couple that work the delivery business.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:30 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was a bit surprised to see Sub with them as she gave him a small smile. "C'mon Sub, nobody could ever miss you." She said referring to his presence. With him being the leader of Snagem and being a very strong trainer as well, nobody could ever miss him. She giggled a bit but then went a bit quiet. "Sub, what's it like having parents?" She asked as she looked around while Lucario walked along side her. "Growing up my grandparents were there but not that often. Anytime I see parents with their children, I always wondered what my parents were like. How they acted." She said as she kept asking merchant after merchant about Keiko's parents. Speaking about an older couple who moved to Alola after their home was burned down by Pokemon. Explaining that they could possibly have a delivery service still.

While they were on the main street of Konikoni. Some of the merchants have heard of Keiko's parents while some have not. "Hmm...Oh! You must be speaking about the Carrie folk!" One merchant said who was selling kid things. The stuff he sold came from little trinktets likes necklaces, figures, seashells. To a bit of the bigger things like Plushies. "Yes, those might be the people. Do they live around here?" She asked as Lucario was focusing to see if for some reason, Keiko's parents were here in town. "Yeah, they actually are at the end of the island. You trying to get them to deliver something?" "I'm actually. Just dropping something to them. Kind of important to them. Thank you sir." She said as she rejoined with Sub. "I have a lead, we can inform the others as we head over there." She said as she started heading out to the end of the island. While doing so, Ulla sent a message to Keiko and Ter about the information they just found out.

Meanwhile, back in the base. Leon was laying around under a shaded tree with Shiro and Litten playing around. It looks like they were gathering some fallen leaves and placing it on Leon as he was being burried in them. Soon enough, he started feeling an itch on his nose as he let out a big sneeze. The sneeze was so loud it startled both Shiro and Litten as they ran off to hide. He looked around a bit surprised as he was asleep while they were playing around. "...I better not be getting sick. That would be a pain. Or someone talking about me...Probably Ter or Sub...." He said as he laid back down ignoring why out of no where the sudden sneeze.

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:03 pm
Cecile Silverstone
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was a bit surprised to see Sub with them as she gave him a small smile. "C'mon Sub, nobody could ever miss you." She said referring to his presence. With him being the leader of Snagem and being a very strong trainer as well, nobody could ever miss him. She giggled a bit but then went a bit quiet. "Sub, what's it like having parents?" She asked as she looked around while Lucario walked along side her. "Growing up my grandparents were there but not that often. Anytime I see parents with their children, I always wondered what my parents were like. How they acted." She said as she kept asking merchant after merchant about Keiko's parents. Speaking about an older couple who moved to Alola after their home was burned down by Pokemon. Explaining that they could possibly have a delivery service still.

While they were on the main street of Konikoni. Some of the merchants have heard of Keiko's parents while some have not. "Hmm...Oh! You must be speaking about the Carrie folk!" One merchant said who was selling kid things. The stuff he sold came from little trinktets likes necklaces, figures, seashells. To a bit of the bigger things like Plushies. "Yes, those might be the people. Do they live around here?" She asked as Lucario was focusing to see if for some reason, Keiko's parents were here in town. "Yeah, they actually are at the end of the island. You trying to get them to deliver something?" "I'm actually. Just dropping something to them. Kind of important to them. Thank you sir." She said as she rejoined with Sub. "I have a lead, we can inform the others as we head over there." She said as she started heading out to the end of the island. While doing so, Ulla sent a message to Keiko and Ter about the information they just found out.

"What's it like having parents? You're asking the wrong person that question. All I know about my parents is they dumped me off at a monastery to be raised by monks, at least that's what I was told by said monks. I don't know a lick about them and the only father figure I had treated me like I was the spawn of Darkrai himself, but of course in the name of all that is good and holy and blah blah blah." Sub said, rolling his eyes. When Ulla ran off Sub just stood there and waited, fuming a little to himself now that he was thinking about that old man back at the Tin Tower. It was amazing that he was still alive, one supposes bitterness really is a good preservative.

"Oh? Already? Sweet. Well then lead the way, little miss." Sub said to Ulla as she returned, flashing her a cheery smile.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff