Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Tohjo Roots (Keiko) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:02 pm
"Oh. Nice of ya to offer," Keiko's adoptive mother said with a smile to the young Channeler. "You know, you kind of remind me of Yuni when she was your age," she said with a smile before waving for the young girl to join her. "You have any experience with cooking?"

Keiko, having heard herself being mentioned, left the living room and stood in the doorway to the kitchen, listening in on her mother and daughter for the time being.

~*~

"So, where you three work at?" Keiko's adoptive father asked.

I sighed, worried how he'd respond to my answer. "We're not really allowed to say," I tried to explain.

"Gov'ment work, then?" he retorted, surprising me somewhat.

I knew what we actually did was pretty much the farthest thing from, but for lack of an acceptable answer, I nodded. I couldn't be sure of how the others would react, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:07 am
Ulla entered the room as Keiko's mother waved for her to join her. "You call Keiko, Yuni. Is that her real name?" She asked a bit curious as she was looking around to see what she could help with. The little girl nodded "Yes I've cooked for myself and my Pokemon for awhile now." She said with a warm smile. The little girl went over to the sink as she started to wash her hands. It felt a bit, odd to be with Keiko's mom. She hasn't even asked why Ulla is with this sort of kind of group, what is her relationship with them, and even what was her name. Then again, neither of Keiko's parents asked for anyone's names as of yet.

With that thought, Ulla thought she should initiate it before any awkward questions were asked. "My name is Ulla Hanabi by the way. Sorry, I didn't introduce myself earlier. The guys I'm with their names are Ter, Sub, and Lykas. All of them are really nice people. They just, give off a weird vibe sometimes." She said innocently to make it sound like they weren't bad people so Keiko's mom wouldn't worry. She then turned off the sink as she dried them off. She then heard some footsteps coming towards them then stopped. Curious, Ulla went to go see who it was as she bumped into Keiko. She shook fixed her hair as she giggled softly. "Sorry Keiko. If you wanted to join us you, you are happy to. I just felt a bit awkward being in the same room with all the adults so I escaped."  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:23 am
Sub jumped a little bit when Ulla mentioned his name, for whatever reason it startled him to be called out in such an environment and without knowing how to react he blurted out the first thing that came to his stupid head. "I'm Sub." He said with the most blank expressionless face possible, like a Sawsbuck caught in the headlights he just did not know how to react to any of this.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:41 am
"Lykas Fenrall." Lykas introduced introduced himself once he was given the opportunity, though he mostly kept quiet and tried to keep his twitching ponytails under control. They always did this when he was feeling strong emotions and the awkwardness here was almost palpable. When Keiko's father asked about their line of work, he flinched for a half-second before Terashi replied. "If you want to call it, that." He responded to the elder male's assumption rather quietly. How does one say "We're vigilantes with an ambiguous collective moral compass" and make it sound good, after all?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:40 am
"Yuniko. It's her middle name," Mother Carrie explained with a smile. "Just a pet name, you see. We usually only used her first name if she got in trouble. Which was rare of her ta' do, but all children get in trouble eventually. Part of th' learnin' process."

"Maybe not the best thing to say to a nervous ten year old," Keiko muttered.

"Darlin', get outta that door frame," Keiko's mother said playfully, but also a bit sternly, as if playing at being mad. "You know you're welcome in here."

"Right, sorry,' Keiko said with a smile, patting Ulla on the shoulder as she made her way in. "Don't worry about it, Ulla. Knowing Papa, they've got a lot to talk about anyway."

"In his defense, your track record with men hasn't been great,"

"I know, Mama, Keiko sighed, trying not to remember her two prior love interests. "This one's a lot better, though."

Mother Carrie declined to respond, causing a bit of a quiet in the kitchen. Before she could remember her offer for Ulla to try cooking, Keiko broke the ice by picking up a picture. "I'm surprised you kept this," Keiko said with a smile.

"We don't throw away pictures, hon. Not of family," her mom explained.

"Ulla, look! This is what I looked like when I was still hu... er, before I became a hybrid, Keiko said, smiling happily.

"That was the day you came back to us after you got mugged in Unova," Keiko's mom explained, causing Keiko's smile to drop a bit. She hadn't told her folks about my coma, only about being attacked by the Cipher grunts, though she didn't say who her attackers were, either.

~*~

'Y'all seem a bit nervous," Father Carrie commented. I glanced at Kaya and Sub, but I didn't explain their reasoning, nor did I apologize for them, for fear of giving a bad impression. I had a bit of tutoring from my own father in regards to how to speak to my elders after something I did that I couldn't remember now.

Fortunately for my fellow Snagems, Keiko's adoptive father turned his focus to me. "I feel like I recognize that outfit from somewhere in Kanto. Can't remember from where, though. You native there?"

"No, I'm Unovan," I responded immediately, before realizing why he was asking. "I got this outfit from Pokemon Tech. Graduated there over half a decade ago. I keep wearing the uniform because.. well, I remember those days fondly, I guess," I explained, realizing how long it's been. Pretty much anybody else would have moved on by now, yet here I was still wearing the uniform. I made a mental note to at least change it up somehow if not go for a complete wardrobe change. At the moment, however, I had bigger problems.

"Huh. Say.. you seem like a smart feller. Can you, uh... explain what happened to her a little bit better?" he asked, seeming a bit nervous himself.

"She was turned into a hybrid," I said calmly. "In other words, half human, half Pokemon. She was turned by a woman who is thankfully rotting in jail at the moment. Why she did this to her, I'd rather not say. It's not something that should be discussed in polite company." Team Snagem's brig was prison enough for THAT woman.

"She explained that part to me, already," he said sternly to avoid touching on the subject, not that I blamed him. "Well, you seem alright enough, though I wouldn't mind knowing what yer plans are for our daughter."

I took out a black box with a promise ring inside and shook it to give a hint to its contents. "I haven't shown her this, yet. Waiting for the opportune moment."

"Good man," Father Carrie replied with the first smile he graced us with thus far. That smile was quick to fade, however. "Women sure are taking their time, ain't they?" he huffed. With that, a loud banging could be heard from the foyer, the sound of knuckles on the wooden door, and a distant yell for said door to be opened. "What in the fresh hell..." Keiko's father grumbled as he stood to look out a blinded window. "Gah, it's those rascals again. I ain't got no protection money to give ya, so git off my property! Ya done broke the bank on me last time!"

I glanced quickly through the opening in the blinds to find three Team Skull grunts outside. I stood, but Father Carrie waved me down. "Don't bother them. Just be quiet for a while and they'll run off."

"Sir, organized crime is our specialty. Allow us," I lied, feeding into the whole 'government work' lie, but I felt it necessary. This could backfire, sure, but I couldn't let Keiko's parents be bullied by a group like Team Skull. I waved for Lykas and Sub to join me outside before heading outside, stopping to quickly send a couple of messages once we left line of sight of Keiko's adoptive father.

"Guess the old man is right. He's got protection of his own now. But he still owes us. You gonna pay for him?" One of the grunts spoke up upon seeing us.

"We have other plans," I retorted, reaching for a Pokeball."

[Battle one grunt with three to four Pokemon each. First and second evolutions only. Skull grunts carry Poison and Dark Pokemon mainly, with the occasional Wimpod and Salandit.]

To Keiko
Stay inside with Ulla. Team Skull showed up asking for protection money. Sub, Kaya, and I are handling the situation. I'd rather keep Ulla out of it if at all possible, so keep her occupied if you can.

To Ulla
Please stay inside with Keiko. Something's come up, but it's nothing major. Keiko tends to worry, though, so if you'd keep her focused on something else, I'd appreciate it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:44 pm
"...Don't worry. Ter is a good guy. Really. I love adventuring with him." She said with a warm smile. She then realized what she said as she blushed a little bit embarrassed. As this was the first time she said something like that around her adopted parents. The little girl then looked at Keiko as she held an old photo of before she was a Hybrid. Ulla has never seen Keiko before she changed as she gasped in amazement. "Wow Keiko you look so pretty!" She said as she became a little giddy. But then that feeling changed as she felt the air thicken a little as her mother explained about her being mugged in Unova. The little girl looked at her adoptive mother as her smile dropped a bit.

She placed her small hand on the Loppuny's cheek as she smiled warmly. "We all have had a rough start huh? Regardless, we are here now." She said as she was referencing how she started her Pokemon journey with her best friend being infected by the Shadow Virus. Ulla then went over to the drawers as she was looking around for a knife. She opened one up as she found a small knife. "I'll cut some apples for everyone." She said as she sat at the kitchen table as she started peeling apples that were in a fruit basket. As she was doing this, Ulla heard a loud banging. Ulla looked back at the area where the guys were as she was about to go check on them. She then got a message on her SNAG as she read it secretly so Keiko's mother would see what she had.

She then observed Keiko get a message as well as she merely chuckled under her breath. So. There was something going on outside. Ulla understood that it was probably best for her to stay indoors as it would be weird to see a little girl fighting along side grown men. Keiko's probably would worry about her as well for a little girl to be involved with that sort of crowd. Her mission right now, keep Keiko worried on something else. Ulla then continued peeling the apples as she now started to cut them into cute little bunnies.

Before Keiko and her mother could go see what was going on, Ulla 'accidentally' cut her finger slightly with the knife she was using. "Ow." She said as she stared at her finger as it started to bleed a little. She showed Keiko as tears were in her eyes as she was trying to act brave about almost cutting her finger. "K-Keiko...I cut myself."  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:08 pm
Lykas followed Ter outside with a shake of his head. "They never learn, do they?" He asked his fellow Snagems. Taking up a stance on the front porch, he popped open a Pokeball and released Mykel.

"What are we doing boss?"

"Kicking the crap out of some teenage punks who thinks they're hot stuff, Mykel. Nothing fancy today." Lykas informed as a grunt approached the building and tossed out a Pokeball containing an Alolan Persian. The cat emerged and stretched out, looking rather smug as they typically do.

"You guyses ain't what's up. We gots these old folks on lockdown." The grunt snapped at Lykas, throwing his hands around like an epileptic Mankey as if it made him somehow more imposing.

"You've what, now?" Lykas asked. "I couldn't understand you through all that stupid." He retorted. "Mykel, show that cat how to behave itself. Use Moonblast." He directed his partner, ignoring whatever response the grunt had.

"What?! You some kinda smartalec?!" The Skull grunt questioned. "I'll show you what's hot stuff. Persian, use Night Slash!" The Classy Cat Pokemon nodded and lunged for Mykel, claws aglow with Dark energy. However, the cannonball-sized orb of lunar energy that Mykel had already prepared launched like a rocket, cutting through the Night Slash and blasting the Persian backward. It got right back up, however.

"Mykel... Let's stop this charade before he gets a big head." Lykas stated as he touched two fingers to the keystone in his obi. The traditional Mega Evolution played out from there are sparks of energy arcs from it to Meet ones from Mykel's Mega Stone, the Gardevoir becoming encased in a crystalline shell before bursting out fully Mega Evolved.

"Yo yo yo! What the what is that?" The Skull grunt exclaimed, unable to stand the sight he'd just witnessed.

"It's a neat little thing called 'Mega Evolution'. " Lykas replied. "And soon enough, I'll be better than you at using Z-Moves, too." He told them as he held up his left hand and showed off the Z-Power Ring on his wrist.

"That ain't no fair, man! You's breaking the rules!" The grunt snapped back.

"Actually, Mega Evolution is a legal move in League-sanctioned battles." Lykas retorted with a smirk. "Mykel, use Magical Leaf." Mega Mykel swung his arms in a wide arc and as it moved through the air, mystical, color-changing leaves appeared in the air around them. With a snap, a rainbow flurry of heat-seeking blades went flying toward Persian. By the time the attack was over, the poor Pokemon looked like someone had stuck a marshmallow on the end of a popsicle stick figure and was left unconscious.

"No way! I told you! That's cheatin', yo!" The Skull grunt snapped as he recalled his fallen feline and sent out his next Pokemon. As Arbok made it's presence known, Lykas shook his head. "Psychic." was all said to Mykel, knowing the Pokemon was capable of ending this Arbok in an instant. The Snake wouldn't be shredded into mental coleslaw, however, but was tied into an uncomfortable but not truly painful knot. Unable to untie itself, Arbok would only attempt a poorly-aimed Poison Sting that missed by a mile.

"Dude, that's twisted! How yo gonna mess my Pokemon up like that?!" The grunt demanded as he recalled his now-useless serpent.

"Be glad we didn't mess you up like that." Lykas retorted, his tentacles twitching, splitting apart and wriggling with anticipation for a moment before they settled back into their usual disguise as his ponytail.

"Yo, that's sick, man! And not in a good way..." The Grunt replied before tossing out another Pokeball and releasing a Nuzleaf. "Leaf Blade, bro! Take that dude, out!" Nuzleaf nodded and the leaf on it's head glowed green for a moment before it expanded into a blade as long as it's body behind it. Running toward Lykas and Mykel, Nuzleaf bounced back and forth, jumping around rather acrobatically before it got close enough to slash at Mykel.

"Hyper Beam!" Lykas ordered, a sinister glare in his eyes this time. This guy just didn't get it that he was overpowered here. It was time to do some serious damage. It was just unfortunate that his Pokemon would be the one to take the hit. ~Teleport it out of the attack's path at the last possible second. I want this guy to ~/~ his pants.~ The hybrid thought to his partner, utilizing their near life-long bond to silently alter just how this was going to play out.

Mykel nodded and charged up his Hyper Beam as Nuzleaf closed the distance. Pixilate turned the collected energy from a bright white to a delicate pink, changing it's type to Fairy so that it would hit the Dark-type even harder. At the last possible moment to do so without killing the Pokemon, Mykel use Teleport to move it to an obscure location nearby half a second before unleashing his attack. The two moves went off so close together that it appear Nuzleaf was completely vaporized by the beam of unknowable power.

The grunt couldn't even react properly to witnessing his Pokemon's complete "destruction" at the hands of the hybrid and his cheater Pokemon. Dropping the Pokeball Nuzleaf had been kept in, the Grunt turned on his heel and ran off, leaving a wet trail on the ground behind him as he ran away. Once the others had dealt with their own members of the gang and the group dispersed, he would walk over and pick up the Pokeball his opponent had dropped.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:39 am
As Sub was made aware of the presence of the Skull grunts he let out a sigh and got up to follow Terashi out. "What are they doing this far from Alola anyway? I didn't know they could afford to travel this far, let alone afford to eat." The man commented but regardless of how bothersome it was to have to deal with Team Skull he got a Safari Ball out any way and prepared himself for the battle to come.

"Yo! We're here for the dough, so why don't you just go, yo!?" A Skull grunt attempted to 'rap' at Sub, extremely poorly.

"I don't know whether you guys should take lyrical lessons or battling lessons, cause you're terrible at both." Sub sighed as he tossed the Safari Ball onto the ground, the device popping open to reveal one tiny little Oddish.

"What a whimpy grass! Time to kick its-" The grunt was caught off by Sub who threw a pebble at the grunt's head, shooting him a glare as if daring him to finish that line, the man holding a much bigger rock in his hand as he waited to see what the grunt would do next. The grunt would say no more and instead tossed out a Pokeball of his own, the device popping open to release an Alolan Raticate.

"Hemlock, you are free to go all out this time. Use Sunny Day." Sub ordered. The little Oddish would let out a cute cheer before digging around in its leaves with a single leaf, pulling out a pair of Black Glasses and sliding the shades down its face until they rested in front of its eyes, its sweet little smile quickly transitioning into a sinister smirk. Hemlock would stand there staring down the rat, smirking all the while as its body gave off a faint warm glow, causing the sun above them to get much brighter, the grunt flinching a bit under the bright sun. "Not used to the sun, huh? Funny." Sub chuckled.

"You're lame! Raticate let's start with a bang! Use Hyper Fang!" The grunt ordered. The rat would obey the order and lunge at the Oddish with its teeth bore at it, ready to bite.

"Hemlock, jump back and use Sleep Powder!" Sub ordered. As the rat came at him the little Oddish would use its newfound speed under the sun thanks to Chlorophyll and would jump backwards out of the way, at the same time unleashing a puff of Sleep Powder which would stay behind where it once stood, the Raticate landing right in the center of the cloud of sleep inducing powder. The rat would stand there for a few seconds yawning before passing right out.

"Heh, too easy. Hemlock, use bring the hurt, use Solar Beam." Sub ordered. Hemlock would let out a chuckle as his leaves began to glow, the appendages rapidly absorbing sunlight. Ordinarily Sub didn't allow him to use this move as it had a tendency to make him a bit wild after the fact, like giving a child caffeine. In this case though he made an exception as he wanted to mock this grunt by having him schooled by an Oddish. The Weed Pokemon would unleash the gathered solar energy seconds later, blasting the Raticate with a powerful beam of energy, knocking it off the ground and easily dispatching it as the rodent fell at the grunt's feet, knocked out.

"That's wack, Jack! That ain't no ordinary weed, Steve!" The grunt again would attempt to rap, poorly, as he recalled his Raticate and tossed out another Pokeball, this one releasing a Golbat. "This bat has more tact! Golbat use Wing Attack!" The grunt commanded as he struck their signature pose.

"Get ready to jump Hemlock and use Hidden Power!" Sub ordered.

The Golbat would swoop down at Hemlock with its glowing wings, the Weed Pokemon charging up several orbs of Dark energy at the tips of its blades of grass as it readied its self. Hemlock would jump as the Golbat closed in but unfortunately was hit in the foot by one of the wings causing it to flip in midair. However Hemlock's attack was already launched during the class and as the Weed Pokemon plummeted back to Earth a barrage of Hidden Power pelted the bat, causing it to shriek in pain. Hemlock would let out a groan as he stumbled back up to his feet, recovering from the super effective move but still had plenty of fight left.

"Golbat is a little faster than the last one, no matter. Hemlock, Teeter Dance." Sub ordered, the little Grass type taking off its glasses for a moment before beginning to bounce from side to side and spin around a few times as it performed a cute, harmless looking dance. Golbat just stared at it from its place in the sky with a confused look.

"What's that gonna do? Golbat, you know what to do! Use Wing Attack!" The grunt commanded, his bat letting out a shriek began dive bombing at the Oddish with its wings glowing...except in its realized confusion thanks to Teeter Dance it misjudged Hemlock's distance and rammed its self straight into the ground, hurting its self in its confusion. "What was that!?" The grunt shouted in disbelief.

"Figures, these guys are rookies. Hemlock, use Return." Sub declared, Hemlock letting out a happy cry, still without its glasses on, and rushed towards the downed bat, smiling all the way as its body gave off a faint white glow. Hemlock would ram into the Golbat, empowered by his joyful love for his trainer. The Return would prove to be surprisingly powerful as it knocked the bat off the ground, sending it landing at the feet of the grunt, knocked out.

"That thing took out Golbat!? Why is it so strong!" The grunt insisted on knowing as he recalled his bat, not even bothering to poorly rap this time. "Agh! This is harshing my vibe! This next one won't cut it!" The Alolan native whined as he begrudgingly tossed out his last Pokeball, releasing a pathetic looking Wimpod. Sub couldn't help but chuckle. "Shut up! Wimpod, don't let me down! Show this fools, use Struggle Bug!" The grunt commanded, his Wimpod letting out a frightened cry before closing its eyes and erratically charged at Hemlock with a full body tackle.

"Brace yourself Hemlock and use Absorb!" Sub ordered.

Thanks to Hemlock's speed he was able to get a lock on Wimpod and prepared its self for the coming impact. As Wimpod rammed into the little Oddish the Weed Pokemon would grunt in pain but at the same time wrap some of its leaves around the pathetic bug and began to drain its energy, Hemlock healing its self in the process. Much to Sub's surprise though Hemlock was draining more energy than he ever had before, Sub realizing that his Pokemon's Absorb had advanced to a Mega Drain.

"Keep struggling! Get free!" The grunt ordered, his little bug flailing around wildly, causing Hemlock more pain but the Weed Pokemon would continue to drain its energy not letting go. Eventually the Wimpod would begin to panic and struggled even more, both Sub and the grunt surprised by the sudden panic which caused Hemlock to let go, the Weed Pokemon unable to keep a hold on the wild creature. Expecting it to attack after freeing its self Hemlock closed its eyes and braced its self, the little Grass type realizing it couldn't survive another hit despite all the energy it drained. However much to Hemlock's surprise no follow up attack came, the little Weed opening its eyes to see the Wimpod fleeing off into the distance, the grunt giving chase.

"Wimpod, wait! Come back!" The grunt cried as he gave chase, Wimpod's Wimp Out getting the best of him. Sub could do little but laugh as he walked over to the exhausted Oddish and picked him up, patting him on the head.

"Good job, Hemlock. You really surprised me." He complimented the Weed Pokemon who let out a happy cry before snuggling in its trainer's arms before passing out and taking a nap. The little guy was tuckered out. He had to admit though, Hemlock was surprisingly strong for an Oddish. Did Toren realize what kind of potential Hemlock had when he caught him? He might never know the answer to that but he was grateful for Toren connecting him with this little guy. With Oddish in hand Sub would turn around and walk off to find Terashi and the rest.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:04 pm
"Oh, no!" Keiko said, kneeling down and inspecting the cut. It didn't seem too deep, but judging by the tears in her eyes, it was something that needed to be taken care of pronto. Ulla liked to put on a brave front, but given her age, she could only keep that up for so long.

"Darlin, there are bandages in the doorway to the pantry," Mother Carrie spoke up, having a bit more of a level head than Keiko at the moment.

"I've got it covered," Keiko said, refusing to leave Ulla's side. She began applying pressure to the wound with her bare hands, since the cut wasn't deep enough to worry about any real blood loss.

"Darlin, that's not gonna be enough," Keiko's mother spoke up, walking up to Keiko and Ulla and making to grab Ulla. Keiko, instinctively, pulled Ulla away. "SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!" Keiko shouted, not realizing what she was doing until she was too late. She looked up to her mother to see the older woman in shock - Mother Carrie had never seen Keiko react to anything like that. "Oh... crap. I can-"

Keiko's mother snapped out of her surprise at that moment and facepalmed. "Bandages first, explanation second," she insisted. Keiko stood up immediately and made for the pantry while Mother Carrie looked down at Ulla. "Nevermind. The blood's already stopped. She'll heal on her own, now."

"Even so," Keiko replied, putting a bandaid on the cut before sighing. "Sorry. I didn't mean to shout. I should have told you before, but... Terashi and I... kinda adopted her. She has a twenty-year-old brother, and he's her legal guardian, but-"

"Yuni, paper don't make family. Love makes family. If you and your man love this little girl like she's your own, then she is. I could care less what a court would say on the matter. And yes, you should have said this before, but no harm done. Do you know what happened to her biological parents?"

"I'll... explain that later. I'd rather not bring that up now," Keiko explained, looking down.

Mother Carrie sighed before a realization struck her. "The brother, does he-"

"Yes, he's okay with us. He actually came to us about it, but only after I had considered doing so for a while. Though I hadn't brought it up with Terashi untill her brother, Leon, by the way, brought it up."

An awkward silence filled the room, which made it easy for Keiko's sensitive ears to pick up the sounds of one of the walls burning. Keiko was faster than her mother at grabbing the fire extinguisher and putting the fire out. "Mama, your really gotta be careful about using an oven so close to a wooden wall like that."

"Darlin'... we hadn't started cooking anything yet," Mother Carrie replied, which brought Keiko to a realization. "Back door!"

"Second door on the right," Keiko's mom answered.

"Okay. Come on, Ulla," Keiko insisted, making her way outside.

"Excuse me!?"
"Do you have Pokemon?"
"Well, no-"
"Well, she does. Come on, Ulla."

Mother Carrie sighed as Keiko led Ulla outside. "That child..." she started to say. She wasn't used to Keiko arguing like this, but in a way, she was proud of her because of that.

"What do you think you're doing?" Keiko shouted at the female Skull Admin and the female grunt following her. The Salaazle in front of both of them explained where the wall fire came from.

"We got told you folks ain't payin'. so now you gots to pay, ya dig?" the Admin huffed, her Salaazle cheering in arsonistic glee.

"Not if I have anything to say about it," Keiko growled, small wisps of Normal-type energy floating from her body as a sign of her growing Frustration.

[Keiko's taking on the Admin, so Ulla can battle the grunt. Same rules apply as in my last post.]

~*~

"Two down, one to go," I remarked as Lykas and Sub took down their opponents. The remaining grunt didn't look like he was about to back down, but I didn't care.

"You punks got a lotta nerve interrupting business. Do you know who-" the Skull grunt started to say.

"Yes and I don't care,' I snapped, grabbing Brunor's ball. "And for a group so focused on Alolan tradition, you're acting a lot like Team Rocket right now."

"That's low," the Skull Grunt growled, letting a Wimpod out of its ball. With a smirk, I put Brunor's ball away and let Yuki out instead.

[TBC]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:49 am
"K-Keiko?!" Ulla shouted as she couldn't believe she shouted that out. The little girl was red as she looked at Keiko and to Mother Carrie. Wondering how this will go down she didn't know exactly how to answer this as Mother Carrie instructed Keiko to grab bandages. When Mother Carrie looked at Ulla, she showed her cut as Keiko bandaged it up.

While the two women were talking, Ulla to a quick sneak look to see if Keiko's father somehow heard that or any of the others. Luckily, they were a little busy at the moment as she sighed of relief. She then heard Keiko mention Leon and her biological parents as she grew a bit sad. "Big brother wanted to give me somewhat of a normal childhood. So he asked Ter and Keiko if they could be my adopted parents...Big brother is still very much involve though. He mainly asked, if the worse case scenario were to happen with him. He's not here to better explain because he had another thing to do. He is my only family member I have left." She said as she wished Leon were here right now. Things would've gone a whole lot smoother seeing how he was better with words.

Soon enough. Ulla started to smell burning, she knew they haven't started cooking yet as she was instructed to follow Keiko. She slid off her chair as she followed Keiko, but stopped at the doorway of the kitchen as she looked at Mother Carrie and smiled. "You might've been thinking I was younger but. I'm actually ten years old. Don't worry. I get that a ton." She said as she then ran after Keiko. Knowing there was no way to stop her from leaving the house now.

When they made it outside Ulla noticed the Salaazle. That's when something struck her imagination. Could this sort of thing been a repeat of their old house? No. No way. They were in a different region. Team Skull mainly stayed in Alola. But, the little girl couldn't but help think that. "...You gotta be joking right boss? I gotta deal with a shrimp?" The female grunt said as she was looking down at Ulla. Ulla noticed Keiko getting Frustrated as she patted her back. "Mama. Calm down. We can take them out with our Pokemon." She told Keiko as Ulla looked at the grunt. She merely smiled. "I hope you are ready to be embarrassed in front of your admin."

The grunt got angry as she threw a Pokeball and out came an Alola Meowth. "Awh. It's so cute. Go Velvet!" Ulla threw a Pokeball in the air as well as her Vulpix popped out and cheered happily. "Now Velvet start with Will o Wisp." Velvet howled as small little balls of fire surrounded her. The fox then ran straight at Meowth. "Fury Swipe!" The Alolan Meowth's claws grew longer as he was about to go all out with scratches but then the small balls of fire started to pelt him. "W-What?!" "Fire Spin!" "Feint Attack!" Velvet blew out a flame that surrounded the two Pokemon as the Meowth struck it's side which was a critical strike. With the Fire Spin going on, both trainers couldn't see their Pokemon. Only their cries. Ulla was a bit nervous, but she had faith in her Pokemon. "Velvet! Take it out with Flamethrower!" Right when she said that, everyone would see the Fire Spin grow larger in size thanks to the Flamethrower adding more flames.
Soon enough, the flames started to diminish as both Pokemon were in view. It looks like the Meoth fainted while Velvet was barely holding herself up. "Dang it...Return!" The Skull member returned her Meowth as Ulla instead ran to her Pokemon and cradled Velvet in her arms. "That was an amazing first battle Velvet. I knew you could do it. Now get some rest okay?" The little fox couldn't help but agree with the little girl as she returned to her Pokeball. "Time to bring you to shame! Gloom Go!" The Skull Grunt threw out another Pokeball as Gloom appeared.
"A Poison type...." Ulla said as she knew using any of her Fairy Pokemon, it wouldn't work. She then remembered Gloom is also a Grass type. "Decidueye! Show time!" Ulla threw out a Pokeball. Decidueye cooed as he faced the Gloom. "Poison Powder!" "Shadow Sneak!" Both of them shouted as the battlefield was soon surrounded by clouds of Poison Powder. Fearfully, Ulla covered her mouth so she wouldn't breath in any poison. "Where is your bird? He run off?" The grunt asked as even the Gloom was looking around for her opponent. While Gloom was unleashing the clouds of Poison Powder, Decidueye went into the ground and got away from the area. He knew he had to act fast. That way Ulla wouldn't get sick. "Decidueye Sky Attack!" "So that's your game? Have him get away so he can charge up a move? I won't let that happen! Giga Drain!" Soon enough, the Gloom started sucking in the Poison Powder back in as Ulla took a gasp of air as she felt it was clear. With the Poison Powder cleared, it finally revield Decidueye as he was actually behind the grunt in a nearby tree as it jumped down from a tree and was diving at Gloom. "Gloom turn!" The grunt order as it was too late as Decidueye landed the Sky Attack. It was super effective as it knocked the Gloom out.
The grunt was utterly shocked as she returned her Gloom as Decidueye went back to his trainer making sure she was alright. "Y-You will pay for this!" She said as she was about to step forward and have a battle herself with the little girl. That's when something in Decidueye sparked as his shadow started to move towards her as the bird stood tall literally right in front of the grunt. Decidueye gave the grunt a death glare as he stepped a few steps back as he took a stance. Almost daring the grunt to try something. "Still want a piece of this shrimp?" Ulla smiled warmly as the grunt knew the game she was playing. And she was falling for it. "Why you little-" The grunt took a step forward as Decidueye shot his quils at her clothing as she was launched back and was stuck on a tree. "H-Hey! Get me down!"  

Cecile Silverstone

Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces