Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa
[Turf] Enoshima Island Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good for a half day walk if you can't spare the time. Your first stop after crossing the bridge is Nakamise Enoshima which is lined with shops and street food. A must try is of course the octopus cracker which is paper thin and ever so fragrant cause it is freshly made. Be prepared then to hike up many many steps up the steep slopes of Enoshima. On the way, visit the love bells and finally the Iwaya sea caves. You can take the speed boat back (to the mainland side of the bridge) to avoid having to climb up the stairs again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:44 am
User ImageUser Image

Getting out of that situation was probably the smartest thing he could ever do. That blondie mama was right, he needed to stay out of there. Probably was going to be so much stress and anxiety in the morning at work. Putting his hands on his knees, he let out a few exhausted breaths before collapsing down. He knew Daisuke was probably following along, but he could of sworn someone else was not too far behind as well. No matter, he would sit down on some brick landscape and sigh. "Okay...tell me more about what you want" he stated still catching his breath.

iiCrimsonR0se

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:58 pm

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨Celia McFarlane ¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: 70
→ Battle Strength: 25
→ Stamina: 50
→ Jump: 25
→ Air Time: 25
→ Reaction: 60
→ Air Reaction: 37.5

→ Air Tracks: Emperor's Glory
    A pair of knee high boots added onto the AT. Though they appear to be heavy and made of gold, they are surprisingly light and tough
    to provide maximum protection without adding necessary weight. Ride on two wheels

TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

---Road Tricks

-----Impact Wind l Rank: C
-------► By this point, the Wing Rider has control of the wind to the extent of affecting it directly at will. Through a very simple, but abrupt, body motion the user can influence the wind to the point of a very brief push. This sudden wind blast from very close quarters has a full body range, covering the user's circumference. The technique allows the user to disrupt close ranged wind efforts and halting incoming projectiles. This works by expelling the wind that is about them outwards, affecting its direction flow and amassing it briefly before the push following a strong and sudden 'flex' of the entire body. This is a C Class trick.

----- Flame! l Rank:E
-------► Being the first hint at the Flame Road's run style, the initial technique is none other than the illusionary achievement of creating false flames. Beginner riders of the Flame Road first learn to transfer the heat energy accumulated in their run to that of updrafts, creating waves of heat to give the impression of literal fire being produced wherever the user laid foot. This not only fools other riders and gives off the impression of literal fire, but increases the effects of most Flame based tricks by acting as a catalyst for which heat based tricks to hold better effects. Eventually, Flame Road riders get to a point there they may produce these drafts and ride upon them, giving an impression of flight or riding on flames they blazed on their own. This is an E Class trick.

----- Afterburner l Rank C
-------► After a certain point, the Flame Rider's reaches a point of more advanced control. Such is shown in the usage of the Afterburner trick. The user will disappear spontaneously, expelling heat in brief bursts. These bursts give the visual impression of fireballs being left in the user's wake, trailing behind them as small masses of illusionary flames. The difficulty of this trick lies in the required speed output and technicality. The trick name takes after that of a principle used in supersonic fighter jets. The user mimics the effects of forcing short, abrupt, speed bursts to produce shock waves and displace heat masses. This trick can only be used every other post. This is a C Class trick.

---Trick Passes
----- Super Stride IV Sonic Boom l Rank: F | Stamina: 1
-------► This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

-----Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800 l Rank: F | Stamina: 1
-------► Using this technique, Storm Riders rapidly propel themselves up a wall using a series of push-offs and spins to keep up momentum. This gives riders the ability to overcome walls thought impossible with a straightforward jump, and may even save them from falling.

----- In Step: Reverse Turn Stance l Rank: F | Stamina: 1
-------► The "In step" is a simple move of simply pointing the toes inwards meeting a 90"-45" degree angle placing their heels at an angle too. This positioning of the feet allows one to consistently keep themselves moving in an forward motion while the other skate causes them to veer to the left or right and perform something for a short or wide turn. This motion is a basic thing that most anyone can do but when reversing the forward motion into a backwards one reveals the full use of the In Step: Reverse Stance. The Stance causes a tight spinning turn about motion that can allow the rider to turn around abruptly to change direction fluidly out of their forward run. By slowing their motion and Turning all at once and one AT pulls back while the other pushes forward into the reversed motion. This way the rider can aim their back or front in any direction in short notice and perform attacks in this turn about fashion that may benefit from the recoiling whiplash of pulling back their forward momentum abruptly to swing their bodies about or continue to spin in place. This motion is more strong than fast and requires the rider to bend their knees slightly or rather low to adjust according to how much recoil their speed incurred. As time passes this turn about motion can fluidly work in to just about any run style the user may conceive as they progress growing more fluid as they grow in ability.

---Custom Tricks

----- Woopsie! [ aka Windshearing ]
-------► A simple movement trick to give a near instant change in direction to the user, whether on the ground or in the air. Through simple interfacing with the air the user will throw out their arms out and send a medium sized burst of wind. The burst of wind, when combined with a small quarter spin will allowing for the rider to make very sharp turns with little to no turning time. Using this trick too much however will cause extreme stress on the leg and abdominal muscles resulting in the inability to move your lower body. [Ain't momentum a b***h?]
– No more than 1 use Per Post

----- Reincarnation
-------► An inertia driven attack that combines the speed of the Air Treks with the high energy momentum developed from a high speed run to drive devastating kick through the opponent, sending them flying off in the opposite direction. The method in which is performed is very similar to the trick, "Giant Swing of Time," and similar to its predecessor works twice as effectively when used in conjunction with "Oh! Time!"

▆ ▆

"Then say not man's imperfect, Heav'n in fault;
Say rather, man's as perfect as he ought:
His knowledge measur'd to his state and place,
His time a moment, and a point his space."

Celia mused aloud as she read from the book held in hand while she walked. It'd been a while since she left college but reading old poetry from her courses was certainly still stimulating in a good way, she often preferred this to simply texting on her phone or uploading pictures to instagram....though she was doing that at the exact same moment as well. The simulated shutter sounds clicked from her phone's speaker as her thumb tapped the button, pausing only for a moment to glance over at the screen and determine whether or not the image was acceptable for her followers to see.
It was.
Another few taps of the screen and a turn of the page, and the image was uploaded to her account with the caption "Enlightenment era poetry and a lovely sea breeze. Good start to a good day!". Unfortunately as much as she liked to believe that she was truly great, Celia was of doing quite literally everything she wanted at once, and didn't seem to have the complete situational awareness to avoid an imprefection in the path she'd been walking and soon felt her momentum pitch her body weight forward nearly sending her sprawling , but certainly sending her items flying from her hand as she cried out, reaching for the nearest object she could grab onto.

"Primo Victoria"...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:10 pm
"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 38
    »「Wear」 13%

Daisuke followed behind he tuner he had to give it to him he was fast. He felt someone behind him but decided to deal with it when the time came. Daisuke arrived and noticed prince seemingly out of breath. He sat down next to him and gave a warm smile."Well my road depends on the zero max zero formula. I need something with durable breaks you can do whayever design you want. I really appretiate this. Oh yea a tune up for acceleration and strength as well. " he sai before turning his attention to a girl who drop her things. He smiled as he picked up her items."Here you guy so did you enjoy the party it did get crazy didnt it." he could not beleive how the event quickly escalted he did wonder if Abe was going to pursue the clues to the fang regalia. Daisuke wanted to pursue his regalia but he had a long way to go before he could even consider it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢Warehouse
「My company is」⇢ Miyu
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Battle Strength: [60]
→ Stamina: [40][50]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 35
→ Air Reaction: 40

iiCrimsonR0se

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Listening, he would look down thinking for a moment as he was in desperate need of caffeine. Unfortunately, the caffeine he needed was nowhere nearby for him. Finally getting the response from Daisuke, he would see the warm smile and look away, his mind thinking of what he would need to get this done. "Air treks that fit for Death Road...Just...give me some time....i can make it.... I will..need to go to my home to get stuff for it. However, I got just the thing in mind." he stated shyly to Daisuke. He would have to wait, but he make it worth the while. He was about to stand up, but would end up coming across some chick that had fell. Well, she had fell right next to him. Looking, he paused as his face turned red and would look away having to stare at Daisuke but it was the better of two evils. "Ummm are you okay!" he asked sincerely but still kept his face away.

iiCrimsonR0se

QueenBAD_KittyKat

konaustin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:30 pm

Noble Negative J3T
[]

iiCrimsonR0se

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Stamina: 100%
Wear: 0%

R.E.A.D[170]

A pair of knee high boots added onto the AT. Though they appear to be heavy and made of gold, they are surprisingly light and tough
    to provide maximum protection without adding necessary weight. Ride on two wheels

---Road Tricks

-------► By this point, the Wing Rider has control of the wind to the extent of affecting it directly at will. Through a very simple, but abrupt, body motion the user can influence the wind to the point of a very brief push. This sudden wind blast from very close quarters has a full body range, covering the user's circumference. The technique allows the user to disrupt close ranged wind efforts and halting incoming projectiles. This works by expelling the wind that is about them outwards, affecting its direction flow and amassing it briefly before the push following a strong and sudden 'flex' of the entire body. This is a C Class trick.

-------► Being the first hint at the Flame Road's run style, the initial technique is none other than the illusionary achievement of creating false flames. Beginner riders of the Flame Road first learn to transfer the heat energy accumulated in their run to that of updrafts, creating waves of heat to give the impression of literal fire being produced wherever the user laid foot. This not only fools other riders and gives off the impression of literal fire, but increases the effects of most Flame based tricks by acting as a catalyst for which heat based tricks to hold better effects. Eventually, Flame Road riders get to a point there they may produce these drafts and ride upon them, giving an impression of flight or riding on flames they blazed on their own. This is an E Class trick.

-------► After a certain point, the Flame Rider's reaches a point of more advanced control. Such is shown in the usage of the Afterburner trick. The user will disappear spontaneously, expelling heat in brief bursts. These bursts give the visual impression of fireballs being left in the user's wake, trailing behind them as small masses of illusionary flames. The difficulty of this trick lies in the required speed output and technicality. The trick name takes after that of a principle used in supersonic fighter jets. The user mimics the effects of forcing short, abrupt, speed bursts to produce shock waves and displace heat masses. This trick can only be used every other post. This is a C Class trick.

---Trick Passes
-------► This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

-------► Using this technique, Storm Riders rapidly propel themselves up a wall using a series of push-offs and spins to keep up momentum. This gives riders the ability to overcome walls thought impossible with a straightforward jump, and may even save them from falling.

-------► The "In step" is a simple move of simply pointing the toes inwards meeting a 90"-45" degree angle placing their heels at an angle too. This positioning of the feet allows one to consistently keep themselves moving in an forward motion while the other skate causes them to veer to the left or right and perform something for a short or wide turn. This motion is a basic thing that most anyone can do but when reversing the forward motion into a backwards one reveals the full use of the In Step: Reverse Stance. The Stance causes a tight spinning turn about motion that can allow the rider to turn around abruptly to change direction fluidly out of their forward run. By slowing their motion and Turning all at once and one AT pulls back while the other pushes forward into the reversed motion. This way the rider can aim their back or front in any direction in short notice and perform attacks in this turn about fashion that may benefit from the recoiling whiplash of pulling back their forward momentum abruptly to swing their bodies about or continue to spin in place. This motion is more strong than fast and requires the rider to bend their knees slightly or rather low to adjust according to how much recoil their speed incurred. As time passes this turn about motion can fluidly work in to just about any run style the user may conceive as they progress growing more fluid as they grow in ability.

---Custom Tricks

-------► A simple movement trick to give a near instant change in direction to the user, whether on the ground or in the air. Through simple interfacing with the air the user will throw out their arms out and send a medium sized burst of wind. The burst of wind, when combined with a small quarter spin will allowing for the rider to make very sharp turns with little to no turning time. Using this trick too much however will cause extreme stress on the leg and abdominal muscles resulting in the inability to move your lower body. [Ain't momentum a b***h?]

----- Reincarnation
-------► An inertia driven attack that combines the speed of the Air Treks with the high energy momentum developed from a high speed run to drive devastating kick through the opponent, sending them flying off in the opposite direction. The method in which is performed is very similar to the trick, "Giant Swing of Time," and similar to its predecessor works twice as effectively when used in conjunction with "Oh! Time!"

▆ ▆

"Owww. . . " Celia groaned as she sat up and rubbed her chest. She hadn't knocked her head thankfully, but her breasts had caught the brunt of the fall. The curses of being her mother's child.
"Ah um...thank you," she said shyly as she took her items back from the boy who retrieved them "My father would have tanned my hide if he knew I lost another phone. . . What's with him?"
The blonde fixed her gaze on the boy she'd fallen next to but was apparently going to great lengths to not look at her.
"Oi, what's your deal looking away when a damsel falls in front of you?" Celia was on her feet in seconds and seemed to almost appear in front of the brown haired lad with a look of annoyance on her face as she adjusted her glasses "What kind of man doesn't stop to give a lady help, let alone deliberately chooses to ignore her?" she put her hands on her hips and puffed her chest out as she fixed her eyes on his face "Well?"

"Primo Victoria"...

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Anna was just hanging with the group that had escaped from the party. She hadn't said much of anything since they left and in all honesty, she would rather go get coffee. As her heels clicked on the pavement, she looked down not really paying attention to where she was going. She wasn't that close the group, but she was present none the less.

ooc: Outfit in spoiler

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:52 am

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 38
    »「Wear」 13%

Daisuke nodded when he told them he had just the thing for him. "No worries take your time."he said in . calm tone. He knew it would be worth the wait and was not going to rush him when he knew it was a very specific request. The tuner seemed a bit shy judging by how he was acting with the girl tha had dropped her things." Your welome names Daisuke Higurashi by the way." he said with a calm smile before seeing her go towards Prince and sighed lightly before placing a hand on her shoulder." Now now go easy on him hes still shaken up from the party. You do know it isnt everyday one sees a temple king come onto the scene. That place is possible swarming with A.T.P right now. " he said as he tried to plaate both of them.Daisuke seen someone off in the distance but was currently focussed on helping out the tuner knowing this kind of thing would probably be killing him given.how close she was.

「I'm currently at」⇢Eroshima Island
「My company is」⇢ Prince Celia and Annabelle
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

R.E.A.D[220]

iiCrimsonR0se

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:40 am
User ImageUser Image

Luckily Daisuke was there to help her. As for Prince, he kept doing what he was doing. Unfortunately, that brought certain atmosphere about him that he wasn't trying to bring or create. He was far too familiar with that phrasing. What's wrong with him? Many things. He really wished he had his mask, but that was left at the party in the midst of everyone bolting away. Was she chastising him? Within seconds, she would appear inf ront of him and scared the s**t out of him. It didn't even take that long of a glance before he ended up falling off the edge and onto his back. He didn't yell out anything in pain, but just laid there, trying process everything that happened. Why he was in tihs mess. He tried to say words, but not even a syllable was able to be released from his lips. He was so drained of Caffeine and this situation was stretching what little battery his introverts had left, he needed to get away. Especially if he was going to be able to do these treks. Being that they were on the island, maybe there would be something that can be done. Rent a room and pick up some parts? There were surely some air trek shops here. Daisuke was trying his best with the situation and he didn't even know that Annabel had followed along too. Oh socializing. This was going to kill him.

iiCrimsonR0se

QueenBAD_KittyKat

konaustin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:43 pm

Noble Negative J3T
[]

iiCrimsonR0se

QueenBAD_KittyKat

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

R.E.A.D[170]

---Road Tricks

---Trick Passes

---Custom Tricks

----- Reincarnation

▆ ▆

"Hey! Get back here!" Celia barked in frustration as she watched the antisocial boy topple backward and take a bit of a fall before landing squarely on his back. With an annoyed growl the blonde hopped from the same ledge, bag in hand, and landed in a roll, can't exactly stick a jump landing in heels after all, before diving and straddling the boy's stomach.
"Don't you try and use gravity as an excuse to get away from me! I demand an answer!"

"Primo Victoria"...

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Anna eventually disappeared into a coffee shop, This had nothing to do with her with what the other three had going on. She was in need of some head clearing and she was in heavy thought debating if she wanted to do something as extreme and dangerous as storm riding. She had been a fan for so long, she felt that it should be easy, right? Plus, she always felt this pull to ride. Ordering her coffee, she didn't know what the others where going to do and it kind of didn't concern her either. She was just enjoying a day of being out and about.

ooc: Outfit in spoiler

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:10 am

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 38
    »「Wear」 13%

Daisuke was starting to get annoyed by his failed attempts at getting her attention off of prince. He needed the A.T.s and would never get if if the other rider woudlnt stop messing with him. Daisuke still retained his smile as he walked over to the tumbling pair and placed a hand on Celias shoulder." He has an important matter to attend to. You see hes working for me so I will need him to complete that task but while I wait lets play a game."he said with a light chuckle before slapping her backside as hard as he could knowing that would probably provoke her."Tag your it!!." . he said before jumping over the ledge and taking off however dashing forward building up speed it was an island so his intention was not on escape just buying time. He also was curious about her road. He was waiting to see how fast she was before using any tricks. Daisuke laughed as he dashed his shadow appearing around him as a way of inviting her to the challlenge.

「I'm currently at」⇢Eroshima Island
「My company is」⇢ Prince Celia and Annabelle
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

R.E.A.D[220]

iiCrimsonR0se

MamaYaroki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Samantha "Sam" Yuuki

Jade Rider Loki
Stamina 40/40
ATs : 100%
R.E.A.D →
→ Battle Strength: [50]
→ Stamina: [40]
→ Jump: [50]
→ Reaction: 35(Tunnel Vision 18 )
→ Air Reaction: 45(Tunnel Vision 23)

User Image

Sighing contently Sam sipped her coffee, the dark cinnamon roast was divine. Though she knew it was a stereotype from cartoons she was a cop eating a donut and drinking coffee happily. "This day really couldn't get any better, no work or Abe to ruin my coffee bre...damn it." Stopping in her tracks the off duty officer noticed a blonde girl straddling a boy. "Can't kids these days find a less public area to have relations." Speaking as if she were a lot older Sam shook her head before popping the last few bites of doughnut into her mouth and running over to the couple. "Ma'am I'm going to have to ask you to remove yourself from the boy. This is not the kind of area those sort of activities, keep it to the bedroom." She called out to them as she walked towards Prince and Celia.

User Image
Thoughts: "Get a room"
Where:
With: A couple of horny kids
OOC:

User Image

Tricks Used:

Konatsu

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[quote" "]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Daisuke was trying but man was he doing a bad job at this. Hopefully the tag would work. He had his eyes closed and was just focusing on trying to not get flustered or frustrated in this. He could not believe this woman just straddled him!!! He wiggled the best he could trying get out of this situation. It was honestly not the best. But, he was saved. Someone was coming to the rescue and then made the issue worse.."WHAT!! what you mean? ..bedroom..ah. no... I...I.. n..w e...nr..tnewnt" Yeah Prince was just about broken now. Just laying his head back, not caring how it bounced against the hard stone of the pavement. He just let out a deep breath. The technique was working but if he had opened his eyes, he might of been in for a bad surprise. "Please hurry" he whispered. How was he able to even be a guitarist like this? Or...work out? Or anything. Prince was just a weirdo.

iiCrimsonR0se

QueenBAD_KittyKat

konaustin

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:08 pm

Yoruichi Shihoin 13

Noble Negative J3T
[]

iiCrimsonR0se

QueenBAD_KittyKat

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

R.E.A.D[170]

---Road Tricks

---Trick Passes

---Custom Tricks

----- Reincarnation

▆ ▆

Celia sat up and narrowed her eyes at the officer that approached her making....crass accusations.
"Puh-lease" she hopped to a standing position "As if I'd consider this. . . specimen" she looked Prince up and down "A worthy partner for me, let alone let you people watch me have sex."
All the same she stepped away from Prince before planting her hand against a nearby wall to steady herself as she removed her heels and put on a pair of flashy gold AT designed to look like armored boots. With her AT securely buckled Celia gave a series of shrill whistles while putting her shoes into her bag while keeping an eye on the sky. From above there was another shrill cry that seemed to bring a smile to the blonde's face.
"I'm off to find that one that wanted to entertain me, you. . . . get better at talking to women because I still demand an explanation" Celia gave Prince one last sidelong look before bursting into action, zig zagging between tourists and sight seers and hopping to rails. Every few moments she would glance upward to keep her eyes on what was apparently a sort of raptor above.
"Tag!" The blonde cheered as she dashed by the boy who'd tagged her earlier, turning on her heel to present him with a cheeky grin before leaping into an arcing backflip at the top of which she twisted her lower body in a kick to right herself back upward as a golden brown raptor swooped down to fly near her as she descended.

"Primo Victoria"...

[Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces