Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa
[Turf] Enoshima Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:57 am
"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 38
    »「Wear」 13%

Daisuke sighed lightly as he didint see her at first. He wove im between the crowds and continued dashing until rhen she shot past him.This was goimg to be a fun challenge. "your pretty good. " he stated as he jumped on the adjoining rail next to her. There was also a bird in his view and he wondered where it came from but decided to make things mote interesting. He stored up the heat from his run and utilized the air stream and charhed even further.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢Warehouse
「My company is」⇢ Miyu
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Battle Strength: [60]
→ Stamina: [40][50]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 35
→ Air Reaction: 40

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:17 pm

iiCrimsonR0se

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨Celia McFarlane ¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

Stamina: 100%
Wear: 0%

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: 70
→ Battle Strength: 25
→ Stamina: 50
→ Jump: 25
→ Air Time: 25
→ Reaction: 60
→ Air Reaction: 37.5

→ Air Tracks: Emperor's Glory
    A pair of knee high boots added onto the AT. Though they appear to be heavy and made of gold, they are surprisingly light and tough
    to provide maximum protection without adding necessary weight. Ride on two wheels

TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

---Road Tricks

-----Impact Wind l Rank: C
-------► By this point, the Wing Rider has control of the wind to the extent of affecting it directly at will. Through a very simple, but abrupt, body motion the user can influence the wind to the point of a very brief push. This sudden wind blast from very close quarters has a full body range, covering the user's circumference. The technique allows the user to disrupt close ranged wind efforts and halting incoming projectiles. This works by expelling the wind that is about them outwards, affecting its direction flow and amassing it briefly before the push following a strong and sudden 'flex' of the entire body. This is a C Class trick.

----- Flame! l Rank:E
-------► Being the first hint at the Flame Road's run style, the initial technique is none other than the illusionary achievement of creating false flames. Beginner riders of the Flame Road first learn to transfer the heat energy accumulated in their run to that of updrafts, creating waves of heat to give the impression of literal fire being produced wherever the user laid foot. This not only fools other riders and gives off the impression of literal fire, but increases the effects of most Flame based tricks by acting as a catalyst for which heat based tricks to hold better effects. Eventually, Flame Road riders get to a point there they may produce these drafts and ride upon them, giving an impression of flight or riding on flames they blazed on their own. This is an E Class trick.

----- Afterburner l Rank C
-------► After a certain point, the Flame Rider's reaches a point of more advanced control. Such is shown in the usage of the Afterburner trick. The user will disappear spontaneously, expelling heat in brief bursts. These bursts give the visual impression of fireballs being left in the user's wake, trailing behind them as small masses of illusionary flames. The difficulty of this trick lies in the required speed output and technicality. The trick name takes after that of a principle used in supersonic fighter jets. The user mimics the effects of forcing short, abrupt, speed bursts to produce shock waves and displace heat masses. This trick can only be used every other post. This is a C Class trick.

---Trick Passes
----- Super Stride IV Sonic Boom l Rank: F | Stamina: 1
-------► This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

-----Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800 l Rank: F | Stamina: 1
-------► Using this technique, Storm Riders rapidly propel themselves up a wall using a series of push-offs and spins to keep up momentum. This gives riders the ability to overcome walls thought impossible with a straightforward jump, and may even save them from falling.

----- In Step: Reverse Turn Stance l Rank: F | Stamina: 1
-------► The "In step" is a simple move of simply pointing the toes inwards meeting a 90"-45" degree angle placing their heels at an angle too. This positioning of the feet allows one to consistently keep themselves moving in an forward motion while the other skate causes them to veer to the left or right and perform something for a short or wide turn. This motion is a basic thing that most anyone can do but when reversing the forward motion into a backwards one reveals the full use of the In Step: Reverse Stance. The Stance causes a tight spinning turn about motion that can allow the rider to turn around abruptly to change direction fluidly out of their forward run. By slowing their motion and Turning all at once and one AT pulls back while the other pushes forward into the reversed motion. This way the rider can aim their back or front in any direction in short notice and perform attacks in this turn about fashion that may benefit from the recoiling whiplash of pulling back their forward momentum abruptly to swing their bodies about or continue to spin in place. This motion is more strong than fast and requires the rider to bend their knees slightly or rather low to adjust according to how much recoil their speed incurred. As time passes this turn about motion can fluidly work in to just about any run style the user may conceive as they progress growing more fluid as they grow in ability.

---Custom Tricks

----- Woopsie! [ aka Windshearing ]
-------► A simple movement trick to give a near instant change in direction to the user, whether on the ground or in the air. Through simple interfacing with the air the user will throw out their arms out and send a medium sized burst of wind. The burst of wind, when combined with a small quarter spin will allowing for the rider to make very sharp turns with little to no turning time. Using this trick too much however will cause extreme stress on the leg and abdominal muscles resulting in the inability to move your lower body. [Ain't momentum a b***h?]
– No more than 1 use Per Post

----- Reincarnation
-------► An inertia driven attack that combines the speed of the Air Treks with the high energy momentum developed from a high speed run to drive devastating kick through the opponent, sending them flying off in the opposite direction. The method in which is performed is very similar to the trick, "Giant Swing of Time," and similar to its predecessor works twice as effectively when used in conjunction with "Oh! Time!"

▆ ▆

Seeing the boy dash ahead again Celia dropped her body low and darted between the crowd of tourists before leaping above their heads and shifting her body weight with another twist of her lower body to send her landing on the adjacent rail to the one the boy rode on, though rather than grind she continued riding on it as if it were any road. Once she caught up to her opponent Celia hopped and twisted in midair, landing about face so she could fix him with another smirk as she rode backward, the air trailing her AT seeming to shimmer like a pavement under a hot summer sun.

"Primo Victoria"...

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:23 am
User ImageUser Image

The time soon came. Daisuke was able to get the woman to leave and get off of him. He wasn't sure what and how he was doing, but he was going to take this opportunity to leave and work on the treks. He didn't even bother to look and wait on more words from the cop. Which could put him on her s**t list or not. If it did....well. He didn't break a law right! Heading to the air trek shop, he would get some parts and tuning kit before going to another shop which was for coffee. Ordering a blended treat with 10 pumps of expresso in it, he would go to sit at a table and sip, letting the expresso do its job while he worked on the treks. Now, what all did the boy want? Treks for a death road rider? They were the ones that were creating the shells, but wouldn't ball rollers be better for that then two wheel treks? Plus, could use it to shoot a shell sideways or something. That was when it hit him!! He knew exactly what he was going to do. He would begin to work, unknowingly, his work could perfectly be viewed by a certain someone who was around. A certain teacher.

Buying a new tuning kit, he was going have to price Daisuke a little more but he was going to have to charge a little more. Looking at the parts, he would get to work. The first thing he was going to do, was figure out a design. Daisuke seemed like the regular everyday person. Maybe being able to go from treks to shoes instantly be worth it on his end just like how Prince could. With that, he would model the shoe designed after some. At same time, he didn't seem like someone who was of the basketball scene. He had an idea in mind and went with it. After the base was done, he would start to put in the engine and the wheels. Ball rollers were under appreciated.. With the ball rollers, it be easier for the wheels be heated up because less surface and material heat up. Spreading the work load. The best example is like melting velveta cheese. Applying heat to the whole block will melt it but takes it a longer time to melt than it would if the velveta cheese block was cut into pieces. Less surface area, easier heating. The down side, if want to call one that, is that doesn't retain heat at same rate as a 2 wheel trek. Still, this is negligible in a battle where heat is constantly being applied to the wheels so the freedom of the ball rollers just made sense to Prince. Finishing with the wheels and everything, now it was time to tune the treks.

He would tune the treks the best he could. He was going to put 20 in both accel and stamina and then put 10 in Battle Strength. Should be good for the boy. Then he have 30 he can do once he figure out what he wants to do. Or come back later. The work didn't take long to get the treks tuned. Once tuned, he had them on the table and would lay back in his chair, tired. He had a concert tonight too, but he was happy to be building stuff. "There" he whispered before waiting. He hoped that woman wasn't still with Daisuke once he was finished.

iiCrimsonR0se

QueenBAD_KittyKat

konaustin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:31 am
User Image
User Image

Having been sitting in the coffee shop for about 30-45 minutes by herself, she didn't hope any of the foolishness followed her into the shop. She walked away because number one, no one was bothering to talk to her and number two, they were not being civil at all. She knew it was a bad idea to try and still live out her college years by going to parties.

Looking up, she saw one of the people from the party, he looked like he ordered some heavy caffeine and have At parts with him. He had come to work. She was afraid the rest of the group was going to enter and if so, she was going to stay in her spot. Once she saw he was alone for a moment, she went over and spoke to him. "Hey there....I know it may sound strange, but can you make me a pair? I never rode, but as I was saying at the party, I've always been a fan. I guess time to give it a try." She said honestly to him. "By the way. I'm Annabel, but you can call me Anna." She introduced herself.

ooc: Outfit in spoiler

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Prince would be in his own little world but soon was approached by the same woman from the party. Luckily, he was caffeinated and was somewhat still in his tuner high to point he was able to at least make some coherent form of conversation with the blonde haired woman. “OHH, Uhh…. .Sure. You just want any pair of treks?” he questioned before thinking for a moment. He was going to build his own that was connected to his spiderman suit so this is perfect just give her his old ones. He ruled against it. Instead, he figured he was going to do the right thing and make some new ones. “It’ll be 3 AP to make” he stated as he would get to work. The treks weren’t hard to make. He figured she just wanted some standard ones that were C rank at least. Once he got them created, he would add some artwork of roses and vines to the treks with the addition of a sunflower. He didn’t know the girl too well but she seemed like she was a sunflower that had many thorns around her. The roses were just an added touch on the front top of the foot. The treks were a boot design so she would have to strap them up her ankles in order to wear them. Once finished, he would look over towards Annabel and wait a few seconds before calling for her. “Excuse me…..”

QueenBAD_KittyKat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:20 am
iiCrimsonR0se
"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 38
    »「Wear」 13%

Daisuke smiled lightly as he grinded on the rail. The girl was face he had to give it to her. When he looked over she seemed to have caught up to him. Daisuke was very impressed at her speed and rode parralel to her. Hewas nearing the starting point and knew he lost but still had fun. Daisuke did notice another teams sticker and stopped letting her go on ahead as he placed his teams sticker on the turf. He continued forward as he sent a quick podt before catching up to her and smiled." This has been a good game but I got to gear up for this turf battle.You should stick aroun Sam might want you for our team." he said before going into the cofee shop motioning for her to follow. He saw prince and the treks and loved the design. It would be perfect for after school. " I love these i won even have to change. Here is your payment. These will so help me with the turf takeover."he said as he grabbed them and gave him a light hug before switching them out. Daisuke gave a wave to the girl that was sitting next to them. " Woah nice design those treks suit you" he stated before taking a seat he was curious if somene would respond.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢Warehouse
「My company is」⇢ Miyu
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Battle Strength: [60]
→ Stamina: [40][50]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 35
→ Air Reaction: 40

iiCrimsonR0se

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Anna waited patiently for her trecks to be made, she didn't care what he did, she was new to storm riding so any design or model would work as long as she could get used to riding on them. Sipping her coffee that was almost empty now, she waved at the other guy as he entered the shop.

Once Prince had finished with her trecks, she heard an excuse me. Getting up from he spot she went over. "Are those mine?" She said looking at then in awe. They were just so pretty. Giving him the money, she would take off her heels, and put on the trecks, giving them ago around the block quickly, she came back and smiled. "They ride nice as well. Thank you every much." Giving them both a wave, she would leave to go to her apartment.

ooc: AP deduction in spoiler. Prince got paid.

15/15 ----> 12/15 AP
Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Prince would nod and didn't even have to go that far as his other customer showed up and would get his treks. The caffeine was more than gone. Prince would freeze at the fact that this man just hugged him and he already was done with all this for the day. "Okay.... so..thanks.... I'm....gonna go now..." he stated before he tip toed away before taking off on his treks. His energy was gone and his willingness to be a sociable introvert was gone. Business was business but for another day!

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:33 pm

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨Celia McFarlane ¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝

Stamina: 100%
Wear: 0%

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: 70
→ Battle Strength: 25
→ Stamina: 50
→ Jump: 25
→ Air Time: 25
→ Reaction: 60
→ Air Reaction: 37.5

→ Air Tracks: Emperor's Glory
    A pair of knee high boots added onto the AT. Though they appear to be heavy and made of gold, they are surprisingly light and tough
    to provide maximum protection without adding necessary weight. Ride on two wheels

TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

---Road Tricks

-----Impact Wind l Rank: C
-------► By this point, the Wing Rider has control of the wind to the extent of affecting it directly at will. Through a very simple, but abrupt, body motion the user can influence the wind to the point of a very brief push. This sudden wind blast from very close quarters has a full body range, covering the user's circumference. The technique allows the user to disrupt close ranged wind efforts and halting incoming projectiles. This works by expelling the wind that is about them outwards, affecting its direction flow and amassing it briefly before the push following a strong and sudden 'flex' of the entire body. This is a C Class trick.

----- Flame! l Rank:E
-------► Being the first hint at the Flame Road's run style, the initial technique is none other than the illusionary achievement of creating false flames. Beginner riders of the Flame Road first learn to transfer the heat energy accumulated in their run to that of updrafts, creating waves of heat to give the impression of literal fire being produced wherever the user laid foot. This not only fools other riders and gives off the impression of literal fire, but increases the effects of most Flame based tricks by acting as a catalyst for which heat based tricks to hold better effects. Eventually, Flame Road riders get to a point there they may produce these drafts and ride upon them, giving an impression of flight or riding on flames they blazed on their own. This is an E Class trick.

----- Afterburner l Rank C
-------► After a certain point, the Flame Rider's reaches a point of more advanced control. Such is shown in the usage of the Afterburner trick. The user will disappear spontaneously, expelling heat in brief bursts. These bursts give the visual impression of fireballs being left in the user's wake, trailing behind them as small masses of illusionary flames. The difficulty of this trick lies in the required speed output and technicality. The trick name takes after that of a principle used in supersonic fighter jets. The user mimics the effects of forcing short, abrupt, speed bursts to produce shock waves and displace heat masses. This trick can only be used every other post. This is a C Class trick.

---Trick Passes
----- Super Stride IV Sonic Boom l Rank: F | Stamina: 1
-------► This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

-----Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800 l Rank: F | Stamina: 1
-------► Using this technique, Storm Riders rapidly propel themselves up a wall using a series of push-offs and spins to keep up momentum. This gives riders the ability to overcome walls thought impossible with a straightforward jump, and may even save them from falling.

----- In Step: Reverse Turn Stance l Rank: F | Stamina: 1
-------► The "In step" is a simple move of simply pointing the toes inwards meeting a 90"-45" degree angle placing their heels at an angle too. This positioning of the feet allows one to consistently keep themselves moving in an forward motion while the other skate causes them to veer to the left or right and perform something for a short or wide turn. This motion is a basic thing that most anyone can do but when reversing the forward motion into a backwards one reveals the full use of the In Step: Reverse Stance. The Stance causes a tight spinning turn about motion that can allow the rider to turn around abruptly to change direction fluidly out of their forward run. By slowing their motion and Turning all at once and one AT pulls back while the other pushes forward into the reversed motion. This way the rider can aim their back or front in any direction in short notice and perform attacks in this turn about fashion that may benefit from the recoiling whiplash of pulling back their forward momentum abruptly to swing their bodies about or continue to spin in place. This motion is more strong than fast and requires the rider to bend their knees slightly or rather low to adjust according to how much recoil their speed incurred. As time passes this turn about motion can fluidly work in to just about any run style the user may conceive as they progress growing more fluid as they grow in ability.

---Custom Tricks

----- Woopsie! [ aka Windshearing ]
-------► A simple movement trick to give a near instant change in direction to the user, whether on the ground or in the air. Through simple interfacing with the air the user will throw out their arms out and send a medium sized burst of wind. The burst of wind, when combined with a small quarter spin will allowing for the rider to make very sharp turns with little to no turning time. Using this trick too much however will cause extreme stress on the leg and abdominal muscles resulting in the inability to move your lower body. [Ain't momentum a b***h?]
– No more than 1 use Per Post

----- Reincarnation
-------► An inertia driven attack that combines the speed of the Air Treks with the high energy momentum developed from a high speed run to drive devastating kick through the opponent, sending them flying off in the opposite direction. The method in which is performed is very similar to the trick, "Giant Swing of Time," and similar to its predecessor works twice as effectively when used in conjunction with "Oh! Time!"

▆ ▆

Celia continued to ride around the island, leaping over tourists and grinding on rails, kicking her legs to turn her jumps into flips only to land in a switch pivot. At her side the eagle flew in and out of view just as nimble as it kept pace and at times flew ahead only to slow back into position as if it were playing. Once her circuit was complete Celia made hr way back to where she'd seen the boy she was racing and, with a series of pivots and pirouettes, skidded to a halt mere feet away from him with a cheeky grin on her face as she held her arm out for the eagle to land on.
"Boudica says she wished you'd stayed to play more. Not many people willing to race alongside a raptor these days" she winked before skating backward "Come find me in Tokyo one of these days, I've got work to do in the city. Ciao!"
With a giggle the blonde backflipped over the rail behind her and rode away back to the mainland*

"Primo Victoria"...

[Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces