Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa
[Turf] Kawasaki Warehouse Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Kawasaki Warehouse is a gaming center complete with a recreation of the famous Kowloon Walled City. As you enter through the sliding door, you find yourself in a red chamber which looks and feels like something out of a movie. As you proceed through the hissing door you’re immediately immersed in a dark and dingy alleyway constructed with the look and feel of the original Kowloon Walled City – grimy, devoid of sunlight and complete with the sounds of a sprawling ghetto. The Kowloon Walled City setting is set on the first and second floor and the 2nd level facade opens out into the modern video game arcade which sprawls out over three levels. The 2nd & 3rd floor gaming arcade is open from 09:00 ~ 24:00, and the 4th floor darts and billiards hall is open 24 hours. Entry is free however restricted to those 18 years of age and over. Kawasaki Warehouse is located just a five minute walk from JR Kawasaki Station and is well worth a visit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:18 pm
User Image

Miyu Yotsubaxxxxxx.
                                                                                Midnight Queen

Miyu had been at the party for a little bit. Right now she was in her AT personality which was competitive and could be cold but generally got along with people. She had been talking with some people vaguely about AT. What happened at this parts war and upcoming teams and the like. She had a drink in her hand and excused herself to go to the food table. She was enjoying herself, least with this personality she was. Her real one would never do something like this. There's no reason a fake can't do what the real thing would. And it's possible for a fake to be more real than the real thing. That was the first lesson she ever learned, one she took to heart. The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing. That thought went through her mind as she looked around wondering if someone would catch her eye. She was eager to race around on her AT's or something. A cube match wouldn't be so bad either. She just wanted to do something. She wondered if she should challenge someone, no she would wait. It would be more fun to find people who were serious about it. "Well let's wait and see shall we." She mentioned to herself before scanning the room again.

Tricks:

Stamina: 50/50
                                                                                50/50 Reserves
                                                                                Wear: 0%

AP: 3

R.E.A.D[170]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [120]
                                                                                → Battle Strength: [0]
                                                                                → Stamina: [50]+[50 Stat Boost]
                                                                                → Jump: [0]
                                                                                → Air Time: 0
                                                                                → Reaction: 85
                                                                                → Air Reaction: 25

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:30 am
User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 40
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke was at the party enjoying the many drinks and food that was there. He didn’t see his teammates anywhere but figured they would show up soon. The make was interested in seeing the fang regalia up close. He was curious if someone was going to challenge him for it. The young storm rider himself was not going to do such since he knew all to well he was nowhere near the level of a regalia holder there was also the fact that his road was the death road and there would be nothing he could do with it . Daisuke was feeling a bit restless he was itching for a battle but no one was really standing out to him. He was also going to search for a tuner after the party to get another pair of treks. He went over to the food table and saw a woman and smiled warmly as he took his seat. He used his phone to check out her read stats and was quite impressed. Daisuke decided to play it cool before challenging her he wanted to know if she belonged to the team hosting the party. Hey this party sure does have a nice turn out doesn’t it so are you part of the team hosting the party?” he asked he was wondering what road she had as well He then realized he forgot to introduce himself. “ Sorry names Daisuke Higurashi otherwise known as the Midnight Reaper for the bloody Jade alliance “ he said in an upbeat tone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢Warehouse
「My company is」⇢ Miyu
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Battle Strength: [60]
→ Stamina: [40][50]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 35
→ Air Reaction: 40

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:32 am
User Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 70 || Sta: 50 || Jmp: 0 || Air: 35 sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

Annoyance flitted over the young face of a female standing before an old Dig Dug arcade game, her eyes slit as she would listen to the riff raff about her starting to become more and more aggravating as time passed. The crowd had grown exponentially in the last while, murmurs of excitement about a birthday and some hot shot showing up. She sucked her teeth at the idea of a party being held in the building at this time of night, it irked her. The blond turned her head when a male walked up and placed a hand on her shoulder, the sudden touch made her tense as her hand gripped hard on the joy stick and the other smashed into the buttons she had been using, "You've got six seconds to remove that hand before I break it." she hissed her red eyes turning to stare at a drunkard, "Oh, sorz lady, thought you were mah frend." he murmured clearly drunk already as he took his hand away and patted her lightly. She let out a puff of air and let the anger go quickly as she realized the other was a dwolt who was exceptionally inebriated, then came the hand that gripped her a** firmly, "But I dun min' if you dun." he slurred. The blond didn't move for a second before she immediately rounded on the idiot one leg swinging up in the tight space as a high kick and hit the male's temple with her heel. A K.O. The man sprawled to the ground as her foot hung in mid air, hood slipping off to reveal long blond hair as she puffed her face an agitated red. Bringing her foot down she would step away from the newly formed circle pointing fingers at her, "Idiots. All idiots. Always idiots." she gritted out as she made her way to a different arcade game, the classic Pac-Man, she'd be quick to lose herself in the arcade game, but not many had lost interest of sight of her after that little display.

Words:
Total:

Cor Contritum

Raider

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:48 pm
User Image

Miyu Yotsubaxxxxxx.
                                                                                Midnight Queen

Miyu turned to the guy who addressed her, though she had noticed him sitting before he talked to her. She couldn't be sure but it seemed like he might be checking out her R.E.A.D. which made him most likely a challenger scoping her out. Well generally that is what she could assume but he could also just be chilling on his phone. She answered his question with a smile of her own. "There certainly are a lot of people, probably lured by the bait they threw out. And no I'm not part of any team actually." She walked over to the guy offering him her drink. Some alcohol she had been drinking. Some people might have seen this as gross however for someone from her family it was to ensure trust. There was no way she could poison something she herself had just drunk. That was lost on many though so she didn't expect him to honestly take it. "Well that's quite funny, I'm the Midnight Queen or The Queen of Night depending on who you ask. For now, you can call me Angie, a pleasure to meet you." She offered her hand to Daisuke with another smile.

Tricks:

50/50 Reserves

AP: 5

R.E.A.D[170]
                                                                                iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:15 pm
"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 40
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke smiled politely as he took the drink and sipped it before handing it back to her. He drank from time to time but it was hard to buy.it himself since he was simply a high school student sometimes hed ask his older friends to get some for him. He then heard her speak about taking the bait and gave a light chuckle."True then again I do wonder if the other kings would show. I believe they probably would incase someone tries something stupid like stealing the dang regalia. Although that road is pretty brutal. Although you can make use of any road to achieve the desired effect."he stated feeling a sense of joy wash over him at the memories of the storm riders he tattooed with his air cannon. The male was a bit surprised to hear her nickname was similar to his it was quite a coincidence. He took her hand and shock it."Pleasure to meet you Angie. So what's your favorite type of battle or opponent I imagine you are pretty well versed to be here. I love cube battles especially when it's a hot guy I love searing through my opponents with my road." he said with a smile on his offering up his information inexhancge for hers.

「My company is」⇢ Miyu
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

R.E.A.D[170]

iiCrimsonR0se

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Ring Rank: C AP: 5
Acc: 50 (25t) Batt. Str: 30 (15t) Sta: 70 (35t) Jmp: 20 (10t) A.Time: 25 Rct: 60/2 = 30 A.Rct 45

Minerva waddled outside the Kawasaki Warehouse, a hand patting the top of her stomach as her other hand confirmed the post on her smart phone about the party. Yawning a bit as she read about the party once more, normally the pregnant girl wouldn't leave her "den" for parties but this time it was at a arcade, and about ATs enough to lure the sloth out of her home. Waddling inside she'd see a fair amount of storm riders, two of which were talking another was playing Pacman, with that she'd also have the obvious stares at her stomach as she yawned and stretched a bit before making her way. Almost stepping on the drunkard laid out on the floor she shook her head. "Shouldn't sleep there... dummy." only noticing him at the last second, and not paying attention to the crowd around him really, as she moved towards the pacman machine for a second to see the score the woman was getting as she made her way to the game she wanted to play first. Minerva got to "House of The Dead" with a smile smile as she picked up the light gun patting her stomach with her free had for a second. "Game.... on." With that she started her play aiming for the highscore well high scores, after a small bit at the start she'd get the second lightgun for player two and start dual wielding slowing starting to awaken more as she played.

Sta drain: 70/70 Wear: 0%
TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

AT Status

Description: "A pair of treks Minerva got at the store, both a purple color however minerva did change the wheels so that one is instead of both wheels being one color the front wheel is blue and the back wheel is green like her eye color. other then a few mario patches such as a 1-up mushroom and star on the base of it there really isn't much special about her ATs currently."

parts equipped:
-N/A

AT weaponry: :
-N/A

Cor Contritum
I just quoted so you know someone noticed the scene despite not talking directly sorry.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:07 pm
User Image

Miyu Yotsubaxxxxxx.
                                                                                Midnight Queen

Miyu giggled at other kings showing up. "I doubt they'd waste their time coming to this event. Whoever holds the Regalia could probably stomp everyone in here, especially with so many drunks." She shrugged about the road being brutal, all of AT was brutal. Hell one could argue the Sonia road was worse, it may not show blood but you were messing up internal organs and so forth. Besides she was used to killing people some blood didn't really scare her to be honest. She raised an eyebrow at what he said. Other then the fact he was probing for information he seemed quite open about his sexuality. "I'd say I like balloon the most by far. As for opponents I don't have any favorites on that. Searing huh, you in the death road I take it." Only one she knew of that ever used the words seared. Unless Flame Road was using real flames now, that would be impossible.

Tricks:

50/50 Reserves

R.E.A.D[170]
                                                                                iiCrimsonR0se

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Arriving fashionable late crimson hues glanced about. Drunken teens mostly, the raven hair man could spot some real talent mixed in. Even if it was some kids 16th birthday party. It was hosted by some real trouble makers; Alpha's kinda crowd actually. Surmising the special guest hadn't shown up from the atmosphere, Alpha moved to get a drink. The raven haired male pushing past other's to get the table that severed drinks. Alpha suddenly shoulder checked a young male about 5'9 in height, his hair a purplish tent. Not at all intentional but because of the crowded scene it happened. Crimson orbs staring down at the young man he'd glance to the girl he was talking to. With no words given for an apology Alpha went on to order his drink. "You got any drinks that's not for toddlers? Just give me a whisky straight no ice."

Black Fire Lord

iiCrimsonR0se

Tricks:

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Battle Strength: [90]
→ Stamina: [30]+[50 Stat Boost]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 55
→ Reaction: 55
→ Air Reaction: 50

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                    "What you mean, he isn't here yet!!! His plane was suppose to have him here 30 minutes ago!" He yelled through the phone. The rider was clearly frustrated. He looked like Jin kisaragi from Blazblue because he was famous for cosplaying. Selling pictures of his cosplay on Patreon for money. He just lived the life style of being him which was shown in his dressing attire. Of course, he didn't have on the full militaristic type of outfit on, but the more of urban style outfit. Black jeans with a blue t shirt. Shades that were resting on the top of his head perfectly still in place. His eyes looked naturally cold and uncaring. He didn't realize he was next to people that possibly could be overhearing his conversation. He was resting next to a person who was playing pacman. Some chick he never really seen before. He would look around, seeing if someone he knew was around. He stopped when he saw the pregnant woman duel wielding an arcade game. Not the most craziest sight he seen tonight believe it or not.

"Pffft...... He always answers his phone. That b*****d probably got the Regalia and ran off on the plug twice....... ******** it. We will do the entertainment. Worry about the sweet 16. As for him, he has an hour to show up. If not, we shutting this down early, " He stated before hanging up, he would look over to see there were some people here that was obviously ATP. They didn't even try hide it. Dressed way too professional to even be a rider. No matter, they would want to worry about it. It was cool they wanted a front row look of the thing. Considering this be the first one seen in many years. To be in the presence, one would believe they should be charging cash. Getting up, he would walk towards a group of riders that seemed to be congregating. Not caring to go around, he went through them and ended up bumping into some rider that was asking for something non-virgin in the drinking department. Whiskey, he heard. "Why don't you ask the actual bartender. We don't have such ugly ladies running our drinks here," he stated simply without even stopping or turning around. At first, he didn't even try to break his stride. He had things to do, and a teammate to try and find. The male was 6'1 in height and it didn't seem like he had on any treks as he was wearing some Jordan's but any tuner would tell that there were some ball rollers in the soles. Far as his Read. Let's just say, for now no one should try it. Looking back at the group, he took a glance before shaking his head. "Damn peasants" he noted out loud before

Black Fire Lord

Daisuke Kaicho

iiCrimsonR0se

Kurai_wolf

Cor Contritum

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:59 pm
User Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 70 || Sta: 50 || Jmp: 0 || Air: 35 sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

Ritz moved the yellow dot eating smaller white dots about with precision, her score climbed as the levels were crawled through with clear expertise. Red eyes didn't waver even as some young gun was yelling on the phone, her left lid twitched down in irritation as her focus deviated to the mentions of someone not coming to a sweet 16 and finally something about entertainment. The "wah wah wah" sound drew her focus as she had cornered herself, closing her eyes as she took a deep breath and letting the air out slowly. She had two lives left, though she would botch them as she understood why so many people had gathered, where people with ATs gathered with an extensive knowledge meant that cops would too. Not to mention those that drank under the age, she had her fill of drinking back at a very old and happily forgotten party that involved the Flame Regalia so long ago. Flicking her name into the highscores which she only hit sixth place due to her botching she would turn and lean against the machine. One kick over the other as she would glance at those present, phone whipped out as she took pictures and started to catalogue the riders, she grimaced as she also took notice of the 'suits'. Peach lips pursed before pearly whites met her inner lip which was released as she would decide to just go catalogue right now, the billards area should have been less crowded. Walking up the from the last floor and heading into the room she would be separated from the large mass of people allowing her to sit in a seat in the corner. Unzipping her jacket she'd wrap it around her waist and expose a scarred arm, it was a long jagged scar with pin points that marred her skin all the way to her collarbone and dipped down across her chest then stopped. It was an old wound from saving someone else, at the time it had been worth it, now she wondered if the pale color would ever go away. Getting herself cozy she'd open her cell phone up again and begin to tap away on it happily immersed in her own world.

Words:
Total:

Noble Negative J3T

Kurai_wolf
I appreciate it <3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:06 pm
"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 40
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke was starting to like this girl she was quite connected although he didn't know if he was very cautious with getting too attached due to the fact that she didnt have a team quite yet and would potentially have to face her. "Hmm I guess that is true. Balloon is fun and yup that's my road that is." Before he could finish he was bumped by another Male and ended up spilling the woman's drink. Although anyone else would be angry he smiled even wider he motioned for the girl to follow." hey you spilled the girls drink so you should buy us one. On second thought why dont we have us a cube match me you and her. I an curious about her road but I am really ready to brand my road on your hot body. he said before hearing the other Male speak he was going to challenge him as well but for some reason he got a bad feeling so he decided against it choosing to ignore his comment.

「My company is」⇢ Miyu
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

R.E.A.D[170]

iiCrimsonR0se

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:37 pm
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Linda Thompson ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Human // Rock Road // C rank // Pacifist // //
With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Walking towards the warehouse she looked up to see how massive the building was not only that it seemed like there was someone guarding the entrance. "Whoa... what a big place." Linda then walked towards the door as the man stopped her asking for a pass, as it was for VIP only. Rummaging through her pockets she would respond. "One moment I know I have it here somewhere..." Then she took out the pass in her coat pocket and handed it to him with a smile, the guard took it as he scanned it over once and let her in. With another grin she pushed up her glasses, then put her head phones back on as she listened to a song by Ninja Sex Party and walked in. Walking in she noticed that the inside didn't exactly looked like what she had seen when she first came in, feeling a little disappointed she decided to go up the stairs to the second floor. There she was immediately surprised to see all the gaming arcades around, and by the looks of it, it was all free to play too. With a smile on her face she walked over to a gun game arcade and started up the game shooting at the screen. She looked over to the side and saw other riders around the area but she didn't really care for what they were saying or doing she was more interested in playing the game then doing anything else.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Ring Rank: C AP: 5
Acc: 50 (25t) Batt. Str: 30 (15t) Sta: 70 (35t) Jmp: 20 (10t) A.Time: 25 Rct: 60/2 = 30 A.Rct 45

Minerva kept playing house of the dead smiling more and more at each zombie she killed with the guns. She was in her own little world aiming for the top two spots at the leader board as her blue and green eyes focused on the task. Her reactions were lacking at times however using both guns she made up for the timing as she continued down the path of the game. However after a bit the children in her stomach was kick causing her to break out of her concentration as she attempted to keep focus it was eventually broken causing her to give up on of the guns to rub her stomach for a bit to calm the babies inside as she looked around a bit for a second seeing someone with cold eyes dressed as jin kisaragi, she rolled her eyes a bit to get back to the game grabbing the second gun once more taking it off screen towards the man and clicking the trigger to reload as she continued the game. Reaching the end one of her guns got the high score she wanted while the other gun due to her having to put it down ranked seventh causing her to sigh a bit looking at her stomach, while she put in her initials. "just had to kick... there right?"
She murmured to herself noticing the pacman machine was open she thought about it for a moment however her feet were getting tired so she'd need to sit for a bit. She though about the racing games to sit but then shook her head as her generous "size" would push against the steering wheel and wouldn't be much fun to get back up after losing so she slowly made her way to a seat to sit and took out her phone. Wanting to save herself the embarrassment of people helping her out of a driving game as well. Normally she'd be playing a game on her phone but this time she was using it to take a look at storm rider's ATs as she yawned and rubbed her stomach. The tuner was just getting an idea of the storm riders as it gave her ideas of what she wanted to make and tune in the future. Her other hand rubbing her stomach as she hummed a bit of the zelda theme, her eyes wandering a bit at the people around. Seeing another girl go to the shooting games like she was just at peaked a bit of minerva curiosity but right now she needed to sit down, she wondered if the girl would go to house of the dead next.

Sta drain: 70/70 Wear: 0%
TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

AT Status

Description: "A pair of treks Minerva got at the store, both a purple color however minerva did change the wheels so that one is instead of both wheels being one color the front wheel is blue and the back wheel is green like her eye color. other then a few mario patches such as a 1-up mushroom and star on the base of it there really isn't much special about her ATs currently."

parts equipped:
-N/A

AT weaponry: :
-N/A

N7-Rain
challenge to house of the dead, do you accept? jk but its open if you wanted linda to play that.

Cor Contritum
welcome ^^

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:14 pm
User Image

Miyu Yotsubaxxxxxx.
                                                                                Midnight Queen

Miyu watched as Alpha shoved into Daisuke and he ended up spilling the drink. The man didn't bother apologizing which didn't particularly bother her to any extent nor did the calling her some waitress. This personality didn't quite care about insults, now if he had say checked her it'd be a different story. Her AT personality disliked being touched unwillingly under any circumstances. When the host happened to walk by them all pissy and call her ugly she shrugged. "Ugly, pretty, makes no difference really. Everyone here respects one thing and it has nothing to do with looks." As he walked off clearly angry and muttering about them being peasants she could only laugh. "Well clearly some hosts have better manners than others, he was definitely a notch up from the other riders around here. Don't have to look at his R.E.A.D to know that. At least some people don't."

Miyu giggled when Daisuke tried to start a match. "I don't particularly care about the drink or what you said but I'm bored. I'd rather just have a cube match and pass the time a bit. Certainly not going to challenge the other one, no reason to get my a** kicked by someone clearly better." She chose to let the gay comments out of it, wasn't really any of her business. She already knew one road, she'd just have to let those two fight it out for a bit. A three-way cube was about letting two do most of the work and taking out the one left standing.

Tricks:

50/50 Reserves

R.E.A.D[170]
                                                                                iiCrimsonR0se

[Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff