Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa
[Turf] Kawasaki Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:44 am
Black Fire Lord
10 AP. Free C Rank Part/Trek/Or Tech

iiCrimsonR0se

Kurai_wolf

eijiberry

QueenBAD_KittyKat
5 AP.

N7-Rain

Daisuke Kaicho

Cor Contritum

Angel-Kami-Sama
5 AP

Crush Crush
3 AP

Ichengo Angelus
8 AP. Free Free C Rank Part/Trek/Or Tech

Noble Negative J3T
7 AP

For Everyone
Free 50 SP for Rping and participating in opening event

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:28 pm
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Linda Thompson ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Human // Rock Road // C rank // Pacifist // //
With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Linda took the numbers from both Therese and Minerva as she would take a minute to type down their names and numbers on her phone. Then Linda felt a strong attack presence coming from the building she quickly looked towards the building as she stood in front of both Minerva and Therese. Almost as if the big sister was protecting her little sister her shadow came up in a defensive stance for a moment; then she felt a strong wind of cold come at her but then suddenly die down. She knew she felt something going on inside the building like it was some sort of an attack but it looked like the building interior had taken most of the damage. Frowning a bit with a serious look on her face this would be the first time Minerva and Therese would see her in such a serious manner compared to how she was acting in the arcade earlier. Linda then turned around as she wiped her forehead as she dropped the frown quickly and her shadow leaving as she said. "Whew well thought it was going to be more serious than that, maybe the AC broke or something ha ha." Linda smiled again as she then heard Minerva mentioning how she would do a tune up, also saying which they wanted to enhance in. Linda thought for a moment as she sat down at a nearby bench while folding her legs as she wanted a small enhancement to two things, acceleration and stamina since she was pretty confident with her strength. Linda pulled out her air treks from her backpack as she handed it to Minerva saying. "I will take on your offer Minerva! I want a small enhancement to the accel and stamina if you don't mind." Linda said as she then hugged Minerva thanking her. "Thanks for the tune up Minerva just let me know how much it is I'll pay accordingly." Linda, being just a rider had no idea how to do tune ups, she was given a quick instruction on how to do repairs but other than that she was just a rider. Then she looked up at Therese as she asked her about the e up and another question she had in mind. "Are you going to get a tune up too then Therese? Also do you live in an apartment here too? For me I live in an apartment through the travel abroad program, they pay for my room and classes, but I have to deal with food myself. My job keeps me well fed though." Linda asked as she waited for Therese's and as she as also watching Minerva work as well.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Kurai_wolf

eijiberry

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Annabel Knew it was time to go when the man showed up. "I don't know about anyone else, but I am gone." As soon as Kai even said party was over, she quickly made her way to the entrance with Prince and the other guy. Whatever happened after that was none of her business..

ooc: Outfit in spoiler

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
*B Class// Human/// Alias:Bubbly Nightingale /// Lather Road

~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Goody! Two new numbers! Unsure why, that small factor made the moment more enjoyable. Therese was oddly enough smiling about this, already dailing both numbers to he cellphone ahead of time. Better now then later, as there were two plus sides to this situation. Aside from two new allies, one of them was a tuner as well. Judging from her change of tone based on such a topic, Minerva knew exactly what she was doing. That being said, the offer was out there, their pregnant companion taking rest on a bench. She joined her on the bench in order to fiddle with her purse strap, but paused, having looking up to an odd change in the air. It was towards the building they had left, Linda suddenly before them stood in a protective stance, her shadow ready to defend. From what though?? It wasnt long before the answer was revealed, all too lucky they must have been just out of the range of whatever was going on. It was a nice save from Linda for sure, her serious side acknowledged with respect. "Nicely done... It gave peace. I would hope that was just a broken A/C... It would have been an interesting twist to this whole night ahahah...."

Now able to untie her ATs from the strap they were placed upon her lap, going into thought about what should be upgraded. The enhancement to her stamina was always a good boost. "I know I wish to see what lies in store for this place now that has happened," she was whispering, referring to the Kawasaki Warehouse as Linda was telling Minerva what she wished for. It was when Linda had finished, leading to questioning her intentions with the oppurtunity, had she spoken then. "Yes for sure. I always love the chance to enhance my acceleration and stamina... If you could even include a tiny bit of strength enhancement that would be so sweet." Looking from one woman to the other she responded to Lindas next question, tapping her chin with her index finger in thought. "I live a few blocks north from here actually. It is an easy living apartment I pay by helping at my oarents shop... Plus a small job at a womens clothing store. It is interesting how a lot of it is handled for you it sounds so stress free almost.?"
outfit:
Dress: party dress

Mood:

R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: 65
→ Battle Strength: 20
→ Stamina: 50 [75]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 22.5 [40]
→ Reaction: 57.5 [70]
→ Air Reaction: 42.5 [67.5]

→ Air Tracks: Mistogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Ring Rank: B AP: 15
Acc: 50 (25t) Batt. Str: 50 (25t) Sta: 100 (50t) Jmp: 20 (10t) A.Time: 60 Rct: 75 (1/3 A.W.) = 50 A.Rct 60 (1/3 A.W.) = 40

Minerva nodded holding out her arms for the two girls treks as she patted her stomach and got out her tools. However when the air grew cold minerva's gaze turned towards the arcade as she fidgeted the tuner could almost feel a presence of something big but shook her head and went back to getting her tools. Listening to both requests intently and nodding before starting to look at the two girls treks. The first was Linda's which taking a look inside quickly made minerva's blue eye twitch, then take a look at Therese which made her green eye twitch. "hmmm.... no no no no no. Not today... nu uh no way no how. That's not going to fly with me." Minerva shook her head finding out they were standard treks which meant they were restricted having something to work on she liked made her personality come out as she looked at the two. "Wait here please." Minerva would slowly and clumsily get up from the bench before waddling off to a nearby apartment which was probably hers.

It would be a few minutes before Minerva came back waddling with a bag full of various parts and other things as as she put down the and blanket on the bench pretty much confirming this was going to be a bit of a project. As minerva sat down the resting the pillow on the small of her back before stretching out and getting her parts ready. She'd first take apart the treks piece by piece as moved certain pieces into a corner. "junk, limiter, junk... junk... another limiter... and more junk." She said beginning to smile at the blank canvas. Minerva would replace the parts first she got rid of almost like she was making new ATs first. First it was Linda's then Therese's before smiling. "there now this is much much better... no more pesky limiters manufacturers make that irk me. I'd say C-ranks now." She said stating that she had upgraded their treks to C rank before she got to the actual tuning.

Starting with Linda's Minerva would remove the wheels and grease the axle a bit before playing with the motor and checking the inner workings a bit.
She'd put in for lining in the shoe to make them more comfortable before changing out some weaker wiring with stronger ones then put them back together and hand them to linda. During the tuning of linda's she'd hum various mario themes, her hands moving a bit mad science like as she worked. Then it was on to Therese's to which the tune she hummed turned to Zelda as she worked. Therese's tuning was much like Linda's however with key differences one being Minerva didn't play are with the motor as much as she did with Linda's the second thing she did different was she took off the frame of the Air treks and added and added a inner layer before putting it back so it was a bit stronger before smiling. "There nice and Tuned up... try them of if you like." She smiled rubbing her stomach before noticing she brought a ton of parts.

Seeing the bag of parts she brought after doing all that work made Minerva smile again as her shadow of the fortress formed. "Well... while I have these here." She thought to herself before staring to hum the dragon quest theme and get to work. She'd first make something akin to a new tuning kits and bags to hold parts in her mind set was that she could make stuff on travel and working on tuning anywhere with it. Then came her own treks to which she got lost in, "that goes there. this goes there. that there.... ooohhhhh so funfunfun."
She giggled creating in line treks as she looked in her bag and found one of her hold video game controllers. Ideas occurred as she chuckled and added the mechanics of the video game controller to her treks while adding two big sorta of stabilization wheels to the side of her treks. Then two those very same wheels she'd custom tune a part to them it was a wire that went inside the wheels though she had to double check what it did several times using either linda's or Therese's treks she'd attach the wire then using a sort of portable controller that attached to her treks she pushed a button and the treks would turn on. "wonderful wonderful simple wonderful." she giggled at her treks getting lost in tuning and parts making even when she was done she was trying to do something that is until the babies kicked and snapped her out of it causing her to look at the girls around her then her stomach before rubbing. "s-sorry.... I get... lost... in tuning and... mechanics..." She fidgeted a little embarrassed.

Sta drain: 100/100 Wear: 0%
TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

AT Status

Name Konami Kodex
Description: "A pair of B rank Treks using three in line wheels, The style are boots going up to the shin however on the sides are two large discus wheels reminiscent of the Wheels of Nezha for extra balance and stability. Inside this discus' are buttons like one would see on a video game controller, the buttons can be disconnected to use in the hands connected by a wire. These treks aren't made for battle as the buttons are actually made to use the tuning parts that are connected to the ATs."
."

parts equipped:
- Controller 1 wheels: Rank - B, "The player one wheels actually connect to the two large discuss wheels connected to the ATs. The wheel looks normal however with a button push the wheels open revealing one large wire like part that can connect to another AT from there the buttons that Minerva's AT's have help further her tune up almost like adding coding to the ATs. When used in a basic or custom tuning the Tune Up is furthered by an extra +5 points however it can't be used to go over Minerva's max tune up abilities. it also can't be used for herself."

-N/A

AT Tech: :
- Mysterious Merchant: Rank C, "An advanced up-gradable tuning toolkit of Minervas design that is located as several bags on her thighs and arms for tools, and a backpack for parts. Using custom tech that Minerva has made the tool kit allows her to be able to create, and tune parts anywhere she goes as long as she has the parts and depending on the creations rank at a catch. The toolkit only has so many parts in it before Minerva has to return home and restock. Upgrading the toolkit adds 3 more uses to it's usage count however it must be upgraded at full AP price for it's new rank. The C rank toolkit only has 5 uses to use before it needs to restock. The usage of it's abilities to craft anywhere are as follows.

C part/trek/tuning - 1 usage
B part/trek/tuning - 2 usage
A part/trek/tuning - 3 usage
S part/trek/tuning - 4 usage
SS part/trek/tuning - 5 usage
legend part/trek/tuning - 8 usage

Quote:

Minerva's full tune and parts making :
----3 C rank free parts (2 C-Rank treks, 1 C-rank tech) = 0 ap
----2 B rank parts (1 B-rank treks, 1 B-rank part) = 6 ap

Tune ups
----4 basic tune up for Rain, = -2 ap of minerva's given to cover cost of 2 of the TU
----4 basic tune up for Eiji, = -2 ap of minerva's given to cover cost of 2 of the TU
----1 custom tune up for minerva = added part to new ats

Total SP gained, and minerva's AP used
75 (5 parts made) + 40 (basic tunes) + 10 (custom tun) = 115 SP

-10 ap used in total (4 for B treks, 2 for B-part, 2 ap given to rain for their tune up, 2 ap given to eiji for their tune up = 10)

Parts given to minerva
Mysterious merchant tech, konami codex treks, controler one wheel parts.

eijiberry
C - Rank Treks made and given, 4 tune ups (+15 acc TU, +5 str, +20 TU sta TU) AP used = 2 to of Eiji's

N7-Rain
C - Rank Treks made and given, 4 tune ups (+20 acc TU, +20 sta TU) AP used = 2 to of Rain's

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:06 am
User Image

With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Linda folded her leg on the bench as she allowed Minerva to go ahead and tune up her air treks she trusted her enough to do so, then she looked over at Therese who sat next to her and was answering her question. Finding out that she didn't live far from here in an apartment, and she helps her parents out at a womens clothing store as she raised an eyebrow to that. "Oh womens clothing store? I may have to come by sometimes so I can see what I can buy from there if I need some new cloths." Then when she mentioned how it was interesting that she can handle a stress free almost but she shook her head saying. "Ah no I mean my apartment room is paid for but its not that great, its more of a studio apartment, only good for a bed, small shower and small kitchen. I rarely really cook at home its tolerable for the most part. But it has good internet so I can game on my laptop and Switch." When Minerva came back and watched her work on the air treks she was very impressed at what she was watching, for her she never understood that tuning world she was only capable of basic repairs. Soon when she got done she looked at her with a smile and replied. "No worries Minerva! Your work is amazing to watch! Plus it looks a little different or feels a little different." Linda said as she picked up her air treks looking at them, placing her hand in her air trek she would hear the wheels go as it did sound different. "Oooo I like this though! Its like an upgrade! I love it Minerva!" Linda said as she would look back up at the scene from the building and looked like it was all starting to calm down, people who were in the building were leaving as the ambulance left and police cars. Linda took off her boots as she then put her air treks on and smiled. "Well it looks like everything is starting to calm down now, maybe its time for us to go as well? Before it s too dark right?" Linda would give Therese a hug and said. "It was a lot of fun meeting you Therese, hope we can hang out sometimes in the future or get some lunch" then she gave Minerva a hug adding. "Thanks for the tune up Minerva, its good to know that there is a tuner I can turn to when I need it, also here take s as well." Linda said as she handed her some money for the tune up she did for her, then standing up she looked at Therese and Minerva as she would wait just in case they wanted to say or do anything so she didn't just leave rudely.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Kurai_wolf

eijiberry

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

How exciting it was to see to see her darling air treks have their fantastic upgrade! When Minerva was inspecting them though, the choice of wording the tuner had used cause a momentary worry. Was she about to change her mind and refuse after all? Was there something wrong with both pairs? Even going as far as having to leave for a few minutes, there was an almost worry their companion was not coming back. It wasn't until she had returned with a bunch of stuff did relief set in. With her setting a blanket down and making a makeshift workbench out of it, now it was a matter of watching her work her magic. How technical her mind was! It was so distracting Therese had been close to missing out on what Linda had been saying to her. "Ah.... Of course! There are some pretty good choices for riding AT's or for working out plus some variety of casual grunge and preppy. I am sure there will be something there you'd like 'd hope."
A shame how from the sound of things, Linda had it much tougher then it had sound at first when she had said it without the further detail. "Hm... At least the internet is the plus side to it for sure. I'll admit my parents had helped me buy mine, but I'm working off the rent on my own instead of relying on them. It is somewhat tolerable... Hard. But rewarding in the end. I can only imagine just how much stress it must be for you though... You are very persevered positive I must say. It is nice~."

Giving Linda a smile, Therese had went back to focusing on Minerva, whose skillwork was as fluent as watching artistry at work. Minerva was the puppeteer, and her fingers were the strings. The parts she would fix and replace were struggles to properly remember, as it showed clear as day her own lack of experience in even trying to tune. Yup. Leave it to the professionals. Minerva had definitely gained a new customer, as the actions before Therese spoke and showed enough Minerva could do a fantastic job. She had confidence in the results, all too excited to put on her Mystogan's, switching out of the heels she had been wearing. As usual they were comfortable, and she began to test them out, wheeling circles around them. How light they were! Their traction was more functional... How she wanted to speed off anc feel the wind through her hair~ For the moment though she managed to skid to a halt in front of both women, clapping her hands together with the same enthusiasm as Linda. " There is no need for apologies you have done a splendid job. The issue I was having with them you solved~. I cannot wait to take them for a better stroll." She twirled in glee, rotating herself on the tip of her left foot in a graceful arc, only to stop once it was noticeable the whole entertainment for the evening had finally come to an end.
Her attention only refocused once more, receiving a hug from Linda. "Likewise Linda. We can always message should you ever get bored. I would love to get lunch sometime with either one of you~. Oh! Before I forget...." As Linda was paying for her tune up, Therese did the same, also giving the woman a hug, following suite. "I enjoyed meeting you as well my dear. I thank you both for making this evening entertaining. I do wish to continue further business as well with you Minerva. I would love to have you do any future work you wish too on my Treks. Please text me when yous have both arrived home safely. I shall do the same."

Mood: Happy
With: Linda, Minerva

Road info:

Road: Lather
Allias: Bubbly Nightingale
Shadow: Nightingale
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 12/15

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: 90 [TUs: 105]
→ Battle Strength: 45 [TUs: 50]
→ Stamina: 50 [75] [TUs: 95]
→ Air Time: 40 [40]
→ Reaction: 83 [100]
→ Air Reaction: 68 [78]

► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. Theres a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

► TUs: 15 ACC | 5 STR | 20 STA | 0 JMP

Kurai_wolf

N7-Rain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Abraham Briarwood

—(•·÷["Cerberus? He's saying we've got ten seconds to pray to the god of our choice. After that...well...he's hungry."]÷·•)—

╔══════════════╗
With everything that had gone down at this little event, Abe was more than fired up to get back at the one that had caused all the trouble and issued the challenge to everyone. His blood was boiling as he seemed to smile. His suit now with a bunch of cuts all over it. He couldn't help but sigh as he had no choice but to rip off the sleeves. Once the injured man had been helped, Abe would silently look around before simply skating off. It was time to get things done.
╚══════════════╝

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Ring Tuner Rank: A AP: 5
Acc: 80 (40mt) Batt. Str: 105 (53mt) Sta: 110 (55mt) Jmp: 40 (20mt)

Listening to the girls talk about where they were living Minerva rubbed her stomach before looking over. "The building... I went too.... Sky Court Tasuka.... is were... I live. Appartment... seven..." she said pointing to the build as she looked back to the two. "It's a little cramped..... but... I need to... save up... for... them." She said patting her stomach at the reason she needed to save up. Before the hugs Minerva would slowly stand back up putting her own treks on as she looked at Linda, "It's not... like an upgrade... it is an upgrade... for both of you. Standard treks.... are... bleh.... too many... limits and not enough.... rewards. So I... gave them... an overhaul... as well as.... tuning." She explained. When Minerva was hugged by Linda the pregnant woman was a little taken back at the surprise, since her obvious condition made hugging a little awkward as she hugged linda back and nodded, then came Therese who followed Linda's example as Minerva hugged and nodded at the two happy she could help them, though with the hugs minerva was a hesitant to guage how hard to huge, mostly as to not to disturb her extra passengers. However the talk of lunch between Linda and Therese caused a reaction in Minerva as her stomach growled and she put her finger to her cheek. "I think... it's time for... me to eat before.... they get too... fidgety."

AT Status

Name Konami Kodex
Description: "A pair of B rank Treks using three in line wheels, The style are boots going up to the shin however on the sides are two large discus wheels reminiscent of the Wheels of Nezha for extra balance and stability. Inside this discus' are buttons like one would see on a video game controller, the buttons can be disconnected to use in the hands connected by a wire. These treks aren't made for battle as the buttons are actually made to use the tuning parts that are connected to the ATs."
."

parts equipped:
- Controller 1 wheels: Rank - B, "The player one wheels actually connect to the two large discuss wheels connected to the ATs. The wheel looks normal however with a button push the wheels open revealing one large wire like part that can connect to another AT from there the buttons that Minerva's AT's have help further her tune up almost like adding coding to the ATs. When used in a basic or custom tuning the Tune Up is furthered by an extra +5 points however it can't be used to go over Minerva's max tune up abilities. it also can't be used for herself."

-N/A

- Mysterious Merchant: Rank C, "An advanced up-gradable tuning toolkit of Minervas design that is located as several bags on her thighs and arms for tools, and a backpack for parts. Using custom tech that Minerva has made the tool kit allows her to be able to create, and tune parts anywhere she goes as long as she has the parts and depending on the creations rank at a catch. The toolkit only has so many parts in it before Minerva has to return home and restock. Upgrading the toolkit adds 3 more uses to it's usage count however it must be upgraded at full AP price for it's new rank. The C rank toolkit only has 5 uses to use before it needs to restock. The usage of it's abilities to craft anywhere are as follows.

eijiberry

N7-Rain

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:24 pm
User Image

With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Linda then smiled to both Minerva and Therese as it was starting to come to a close and nodded. "Well then I'll catch you two later! Message me anytime!" Linda said as she rode off to the street going to her next destination
~exit~

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Kurai_wolf

eijiberry

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Therese finished preparing herself to leave, gathering her heels go into her purse. With a bashful smile to both, she turned to face forward, her air treks flowing into motion as she rode off towards home.

{EXITS}

Mood: Happy
With: Linda, Minerva

Road info:

Road: Lather
Allias: Bubbly Nightingale
Shadow: Nightingale
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 12/15

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: 90 [TUs: 105]
→ Battle Strength: 45 [TUs: 50]
→ Stamina: 50 [75] [TUs: 95]
→ Air Time: 40 [40]
→ Reaction: 83 [100]
→ Air Reaction: 68 [78]

► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. Theres a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

► TUs: 15 ACC | 5 STR | 20 STA | 0 JMP

Kurai_wolf

N7-Rain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:00 am
User Image
Free Maxwell

Just when things had started to get interesting, the party had been called to an abrupt end. That wasn't the worst thing since he wasn't really into this kind of event. Of course, there could always be a change to that depending on the correct circumstances. The main reason he even bothered with this party had to do with storm riding. There wasn't anything else that he cared about more. Free didn't get to see the fang regalia, but if the demonstration today had shown him anything, it was that he wanted to follow the bloody road to the top. At the moment, his skills were lacking, but this was shaping out to be a promising start. Japan appeared to actually be where he needed to be. His eyes glanced down to the picture on his phone of the bloodied map on the guys chest. He didn't entirely know what to think of it, but this was a clue and he'd need it. With that done, he put his phone back into his pocket in time to hear the storm rider say the words, Infinity Atmosphere.

Free had looked in that direction, but he was basically trapped in the crowd. It was probably for the best since he had at least heard the term before and knew it was trouble. As the cool breeze picked up, he wasn't bothered as much by it, thanks to the layers of people around. Multiple minor cuts did appeared on him in various places as he felt the icy cold touch of them. He had been lucky that he didn't feel the need to try and stop the guy from leaving. For him, it at least put a face to what he was going to need to surpass. No matter the case, the storm rider had left and Free made his way to the exit. At first, he'd been reluctant to try and know anyone, but it was clear that hadn't been the best idea. Perhaps now he'd jump at the chance to try things that were out of his comfort zone as a way to make contacts or even just somebody to battle against.

[Exit]

OOC → This took me way longer than I wanted it to. Time to start actually getting back to this rping stuff.

Inventory

Air Tracks: Cataclysm
-A standard pair of AT's, the colour of the boot is predominantly black with all the trim vermilion(red) coloured. The wheels are black with a line of the same vermilion colour on the sides.
- TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

Wallet
- Money, ID, Passport, etc

Smartphone
- READ Enabled, The latest cellphone from a well known multinational corporation.

Black Messenger Bag
- An over the shoulder bag that carries everything he needs when out and about.

???
- ???

User Image
█⋮ Free Maxwell
█⋮ Bloody :: B Rank
█⋮ Descendant of Gravity Child
█⋮ R.E.A.D - 220
█⋮ → Acceleration: [65]
█⋮ → Battle Strength: [71]
█⋮ → Stamina: [54][+50]
█⋮ → Jump: [30]
█⋮ → Air Time: [50.5s]
█⋮ → Reaction: [59.5]
█⋮ → Air Reaction: [42]
█⋮ WEAR - 0%
█⋮ TEAM - N/A
█⋮ TRICKS IN USE -

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:32 pm
Kurai_wolf
User ImageUser Image

Road: Ring Tuner Rank: A AP: 5
Acc: 80 (40mt) Batt. Str: 105 (53mt) Sta: 110 (55mt) Jmp: 40 (20mt)

Minerva would watch the two skate away as she looked down at her stomach before thinking. It was she could go home herself and eat but it was one of the rare occasions she didn't want to go home immediately and was craving something. Turning on her new treks the Konami Kodex she start skating down to make her way to another place. Maybe Tokyo, Tokyo was good and it had games so with that in mind the pregnant tuner would make her way to tokyo for a bit.

[exit]

AT Status

Name Konami Kodex
."

parts equipped:

-N/A

eijiberry

N7-Rain

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:18 am
User ImageUser Image

Coming back where it all started... Checking his phone he'd find something interesting before shoving the device back into his pocket. Walking in Alpha lit up a cigarette as he'd enter the trashed warehouse from a party just a bit ago. Many people still cleaning from the wild party, he'd pull one to the side questioning him before moving on. Making his way to the second floor. crimson hues shifted between arcade game cabinets due to Black Jacks hint until he stopped in front of one. Eyes narrowing it was the only one that wasn't destroyed a old ET game cabinet. Exhaling smoke the death rider abruptly kicked the machine in the screen. Not a crack.. Who ever built this wasn't normal. They wanted this to last no mater what. His foot lowering his stance became neutral once while he'd take another drag on his smoke.

Putting in a few quarters Alpha scrolled to the high score listing. It was all empty like the s**t head had said. Taking a photo of the cabinet with his phone he'd send it off to a somebody with a message reading. 'I'm closer.. Get me all the info on this arcade game.' Putting the device away again he'd guess he'd try it out.

Tricks:

Stamina used: 16

Wear used: 24%

R.E.A.D[260]
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Battle Strength: [180]
→ Stamina: [30]+[50 Stat Boost]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 55
→ Reaction: 55
→ Air Reaction: 50

F-Class Tricks: Cost one Stamina point to perform.
E-Class Tricks: Cost one Stamina point to perform.
D-Class Tricks: Cost two Stamina points to perform.
C-Class Tricks: Cost three Stamina points to perform.
B-Class Tricks: Cost four Stamina points to perform.
A-Class Tricks: Cost five Stamina points to perform.
S-Class Tricks: Cost ten Stamina points to perform.
SS-Class Tricks: Cost fifteen Stamina points to perform
King / Legend Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Cost twenty Stamina points to perform.

F-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 1%
E-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 2%
D-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 3%
C-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 5%
B-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 8%
A-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 10%
S-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 20%
SS-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 35%
King Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 50%

C Rank: each trick uses 5 extra stamina
B Rank: Each trick uses 4 extra stamina
A Rank: Each trick adds extra 3 extra stamina
S: Each trick uses 2 extra stamina
SS: Each trick uses 1 extra stamina
Legend/ King rank: Tricks B rank and up uses 1 extra stamina

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:11 am
User ImageUser Image
Returning to the warehouse he had been before, Abe couldn't help but let out a sigh of annoyance. Not only had he been close to the clue to begin with, but he had to go through some trouble with another rider just to get info out of the man that was dropped off. He grumbled to himself as he made his way over, but couldn't help but arch his brow as he saw a familiar sight. The very person that chucked him out of a hospital was here as well. Abe grumbled once again, but would follow after Alpha silently. Once they had gotten to the second story and to the games, Abe stayed back for a bit, staying silent and watching from afar before rolling up, "Fancy meeting you here." He hummed, though he made sure to keep somewhat of a distance from the boy.

Road: Bloody Rank: B AP: 17
R.E.A.D → [220]+50
→ Acceleration: [60]
→ Battle Strength: [105]
→ Stamina: [45]
→ Jump: [60]
→ Air Time: [82.5]
→ Reaction: [52.5]
→ Air Reaction: [52.5]

Daisuke Kaicho

[Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]