Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa
[Turf] Kawasaki Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:44 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                          Finally, peace.

Sun was surprised that the pair hadn't put up more of a struggle, maybe the idea of standing around doing nothing wasn't appealing to them. Or maybe they just hoped that they'd get their hands dirty; ironic, considering where they were headed.

Inhale. Exhale. The quick huff of air ribboned through parted maw. To those hopeful few she was going to hold up her end of the bargain, but not in this rundown dump. Eyes to the pane of glass housing the answer to a question she hadn't asked marked down from seventy-two hours on a timer ticking down each millisecond.

Just what was she suppose to do for three days?

Her exit stifled at the present as her thinning patience wouldn't last nearly as long. Stationary she remained, like a guard dog roaming the perimeter. Misguided faith split right down the middle, half went towards their return within the allotted time, password in hand hopefully by the end of the day. The other on them not returning at all, perhaps arrested for manslaughter or showing up empty handed; on the run. It was then that Sun started second guessing her decision to stay behind; as hot-tempered as she was she idol was still the responsible one.

Such was the lack of judgement after depriving oneself of proper Zzz's for the passed fifty-two hours; maybe longer now. Earthly substances and materials worked very little on her these days in terms of putting her out. All of them temporary fixes, often times they served as motivators for her alertness depending on what side that flip of the coin landed on.

Boredom sprang from machines stratified in curdled dust; ancient recreational boxes from the 1990s all busted with lifeless screens. Warm wheels strode her about the warehouse but just about everything in here was broken. Surely anything playable hadn't been on this floor; at least not anymore. Concupiscent emotion plagued her loins; a virile side-effect of her lethargy, hunger was the other, cocaine the third. It was hard to stifle. Years of constipated freedoms had left her with the overactive libido of a sixteen year old from the repression. Constantly confused and hormonal. It was almost painful.

Sun came to a halt when her eyes met with the darkened screen of an old Virtua Fighter 4 cabinet that leaned off axis against the wall. Its crevices caved with old 2000s grime and its once brilliant shades of blue, red, and yellow were now faded tints of their former glory. It was one of the few machines in there that were still in tact. She gawked listlessly as she was hit with a wave of nostalgia.

The run down machine blinked its sign thrice before coming to life on the fourth. It's screen lit by the face of combating characters pixelated in glorious 128 bits, a flashing INSERT COINS notification hugged the southernmost rim.

Life suddenly filled the warehouse, neon rays lighting up the lair like Christmas lights. Machines hummed to life, the once barren concrete at her feet was now laden with space-patterned carpeting. The vacant area was filled with the cacophony of chatter and laughter; the whirring and dinging and clacking of countless games to create a submerging symphony of occupancy that filled her with warmth. She pivoted around, slits recognized the make and model of each game, including its placement as she'd been thrown back in time.

Umber moons peeled through the layers of scattered silhouettes to perch upon the sight of a younger self. Follicles of black and brunette fell neck length down just shy of her back. Her almost five foot frame clad in the colors of her high school's uniform. At either side were a pair of guys sporting the same colors, one closer to her height and the other towering over both of them. The tall one's hands were half-cupped over his mouth as he spat a masterfully hip-hop beat from his metal-filled mouth, eyes masked by messy black drapes. The shorter one filled the beat with lyrics, arrogantly brushing a hand through his own buzzed blondes when he felt that spat something cool. Once passed to the pale school girl she'd cup her hand around an air hockey paddle and rapped into it like a microphone.

***"남들이 뭔데 내가 눈치 봐야 해
                                                          결과와 대가 다 내가 받는데
                                                          그러니 난 내 맘대로 해
                                                          남 탓 할 시간에 난 내 목을 죄일래
                                                          그러니 걱정하는 척은 그만 됐어
                                                          니네 생각과는 다르게 난 준비돼있어
                                                          내가 안될 거라고 말하던
                                                          ~들에겐 거 참 미안하게 됐어
                                                          찔리겠지 날 손가락질하던
                                                          그 손으로 이제는 내게 전활 거니
                                                          더는 시간낭비
                                                          하지마 너 아니어도내 폰은 이미 과부하
                                                          It’s all good like it post to be! Uhn!"

Their cypher was cut short by the appearance of a fourth. Feminine fingers flicked through the stack a small bills taken from a number of victims who'd lost their money to the Queen of Cabinets. The trio flocked to the fair-skinned girl with their mouths agape, dumbfounded by how much she'd collected in just under an hour.

"(Holy crap, Min-min! How many guys did you hustle today?!)" Sun high-fived.
                                                          "(Pffft. Not a lot, just some rich kids from Gangnam who hadn't heard about me. This ain't even what I make on weekends!)"
                                                          "(Hm? Gangnam? What are they doing over here?)"
                                                          "(Neh? Beats me? They daddies are probably here to by up the real estate or something. But who gives a s**t? Let's go ladies, pizza's on me!)"

The group shared a good laugh as they peeled off into pairs but stayed in a knit square. One girl behind the other, the boys to their lefts. They'd talk amongst themselves as the clamor from the arcade became less abundant before it was overtaken entirely by the beeps and honks of the bustling streets of Bundang; Seongnam's prosperous south side. While the others were lost in conversation, Sun found herself lost in her own curious thoughts; her third-person perspective now a first-person experience. Her eyes were fixated on the in front of her, best friends since grade school and now she couldn't help but notice how much she'd been blossoming. Sleek, sexy, legs for days, the only misfitting part of her image was Jin-woo's lanky arm around her waist.

Repeatedly was her name called, repeatedly was that voice sent to voice mail until its muffled words pushed through and rang true in her ear.
                                                          "Huh?!" She snapped to, crooked smile twisting into pursed lips as her eyes sauntered away from the flowing strands of orchid tresses up to Jung's buzzed head.

"(Dooon't you have practice today, Sun? Not that I'm worried or anything! Just sayin' isn't that more importa--)"
                                                          "(It's cool Jung, don't sweat it. I told Coach I was having period cramps, got a note and everything. It's aaaaall goooood. I'm just trying to vibe today.)" Sun gave her best hipster impression.
                                                          "(Yeah but aren't Nationals coming up? I heard some bigwig scouts for the Olympics are gonna be there.)"
                                                          "(Pssshht! You worried about me? D'aww, that's so cute. Tch! Like I'm worried, I'm like the fastest b***h on the team. I am going to sah-moke Nationals! What's one day?)"

The pleasant life washes adrift a sea of forgotten memories; healthy adolescents snuffed out before the spark of rebellion could even begin. A cushion at her back made of tufted velvet brushed the follicles of her nape as she lay. An woman in an ivory coat whose face was eclipsed by a clipboard sat upright in an office cheer adjacent to her. A question repeated, a questioned heard. "So tell me about your life at home as a teenager. What was it like for you?" A simple question that drew a blank from the idol; an uncomfortable shift in position as she searched her mind for the correct answer. In spite of her expansive vocabulary, only the most elementary of words could properly categorize the raw fear that made her tremble at night.

"Scary... Abusive. If you weren't on top then you weren't worth s**t."

Headspace blanked. Sun could hear her own uneven breaths. The beating of her hastened heart sounded louder than the muffled echoes of shattered glass and knocked over knickknacks. Her pleas, screams, and desperate excuses wouldn't reach her father. Scorned, traumatized, ridiculed. Thunderous strikes across her body left her accented with whelps and tender bruised skin. Her father's hand, while open, was entangled by the leathery hide of a belt; the steel bear buckled at its center reaping across her wet cheek. Its insignia imprinted her in red. And this on par in terms of her father's discipline; her mother was far less merciful.

Divine punishment all because Sun wanted to be free from her responsibilities for a day.

Mascara, concealer, a bandolier of tools all to mask her trauma to preserve the Paak name; to please the narcissistic shadows that bled from the egos of her guardians.

And then warmth. No more muffled words, only the stillness of her heart.

A caring hand pressed to the adolescent Sun's cheek, tender yet firm. That dainty thumb carefully swept away the tears that spilled down her cheek. Limbs shook nervously as her buckled knees found difficulty in keep her upright in Min's bathroom. The keeper kept the door locked for privacy, consoling her friend whilst applying both first aid and makeup to mask Sun's wounds. She nursed her, comforted her. Sun could only return the love and affection with a brush of the cheek into Min's welcoming palm and a sheepish smile that masked her missing incisor through closed lips; all the while staving off the befuddling feelings that made her heart flutter whenever Min was around her.

Insomnia. Depression. Anxiety. They had ways of keeping you humble. A telltale sign that the velvet delinquent was fully crashing from her high? A heavy reality check in the form of vivid hallucinations of her abuse; and this was one of her more cherished ones.

Her palm calmly stroked her cheek without having realized it. It hadn't been wet but she could feel her tear ducts starting to swell; that mild stinging sensation forced her to clench her teeth and choke down her emotions.
                                                          She mused bitterly heartbroken.

For a moment she stared at the blackened monitor of her trigger; seeing the grainy reflection of her tired face underneath the makeup. Sun could feel the bags under her eyes, wanting nothing more than to drop dead so she could finally get some rest. Her broken mental however, would never allow for such a luxury. As per usual Sun was going to have to force a comatose state.

Coke, d**k, heights, whatever gave her a high enough adrenaline rush that she'd pass out once it was all over. Sun was a junkie that desired sleep; she had finally hit that final state where natural instincts were kicking in to preserve the host body. Logic and a lack of shame was all she needed. So, she'd pry herself away from the dusty game cabinet, peering one last time to the only working machine in this dump that still ticked down from just under seventy hours. An uttered swear in Korean and a huff after a quick pat only to realize she'd run out of smokes had been the final straw for her.

Reaching into a hidden pocket within the inner lining of her jacket Sun whipped out the old burner phone that Gashi had given her several months back just in case s**t went down. Since then, Sun had taken a few liberties in the form of adding a few apps to it. One such app was Clamor™, the latest and greatest in terms of social communication. Group chats, private channels and rooms, a handy little .gif search feature; the works. And with a dummy account Sun was able to station the device on a still upright machine that faced the secret gaming apparatus. Using her own phone and video calling herself, the on-edge idol was able to keep tabs on the centralized machine to make sure nothing happened to it while she was gone.

The cold realization donned on her that she couldn't stay here alone lest this place pulled another one of her triggers.

Once set the weary, waning Sun begun her roll from the warehouse in desperate search for something rousing enough that could provide her with the crash she needed.

QUOTES
Noble Negative J3T

Deecee Sama

Jubellation

ya boi raz

T/L NOTES
***Who cares about others? Why do I have to be careful?
I’m the one who gets the results and the compensation
So I’ll do what I want
Instead of blaming others, I’ll tighten my own neck
So stop pretending like you’re worried
It’s different from what you think, I’m ready
Sorry to all the bitches
who said I’d fail
All those who judged me probably feel guilty
Cuz now they’ll start calling me
Don’t waste any more time
Cuz my phone is already blowing up
It’s all good like it post to be! Uhn!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:50 am

KAI KANTERO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| Acc: x || Str: x || Sta: x || Jmp: x|| Air: x sec || AT Wear: 0% ||

Killed In Action. The end was drawing near. The reality of everything was there, but Kai couldn't truly believe it. He didn't understand the meaning behind everything. He didn't understand how it came to this. Actually, he was a little curious about how it came to this point. Sitting in his chair, the faint sounds of arcade music set the scene. His hair hanged low, covered his eyes as he sat there like a man. No, a fool upon a King's throne. He held himself in such a mighty regard to never even be able to hold the crown that he so desperately sought. But, how did this happen? How did he make it to this point? During his final moments he was already thinking over the circumstances of how he was going out. Alone, but in the place where it started. His phone a few feet away with it's screen cracked from when he dropped it while trying to contact Therese. Why did he contact her? Who else would he contact? Who truly would care? Was it just the realization of the actions he had taken in his life? Sure he had cosplayer fans. He had storm riding fans but that all shallow in comparison to an actual "Friend". The first and only act of kindness in his life that he could remember, he wastes it on lying to Therese about his future. There was no other city. There was no trip. There was no cosplay business trip. There was no coming back to visit. There was only the end. The blue phoenix was resting it's wings, wounded and battered. The flames that still remained from the previous battle that took place. The Flames made from his treks, illuminating the Arcade in it's candle light visage. He blood stained his clothes, ruining it's expensive design adding dark hues of red in a spontaneous pattern. It wouldn't be long now. The Blue Phoenix crying out as its suffering starts to come to an end.

Words:
Total:

eijiberry

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:00 pm
User Image

Tabby Kityana
Tuner

==========================================
It had meant to be a simple delivery. A step off the giant ice cream van, and a few happy skips of her feet up along to the location she was to deliver. Oh boy~ How she had stayed up for 3 and a half days, fixing up these babies with tender love and joy. Why, she had even added in a free coating of grease to help prevent a few of the parts from rusting. The customer was going to be one happy camper for sure! "Heyooooo~!!!" Entering into the place, it was rather obvious to see some chaos had happened. Well, luckily she had come prepared. Upon her belt around her waist, there was a familiar object held with a weapon sheathe. Strange to see in Japan, but in times like this it was proper. "Heyooo~!!! Tabby here from the kitty kat repairsies~! Gotcha parts for ya~!"
When she had heard nothing, the young ginger knew something was definitely off. Hmmm... Setting the parcel down, she had switched from the parcel, to unsheathing the weapon on hand. Good old Stabby making a redebute. In her kitty paw treks, she made way deeper into the room. This was way off. Everything but the machines destroyed. The scent of something foul in the air. What the heck was that smell? Judging by the scene itself, there was surely some danger heightening her senses. It was enough for her normally cheery self to drop into a full, serious aura of her own. "Anyone?"

Still nothing.
Oh?

It was there she had seen it. Ahead of her in a sitting position, the smell reeking to high heaven. At first, she had believed them to be merely asleep, approaching more slowly. That was until she caught glimpse of something on the floor, just within her ring of sight. Hm? A cell phone? Tabitha couldn't take her eyes off of Kai's body, while she had knelt down to inspect the phone. There was no way she was going to try and touch it. The crack on the screen was proof enough, that the possibility of it working could be low. What mattered was the person themself. "You be okay? You smell like you no showered for awhile...." When there was no response, anic began to set in. Waitaminute!!!!!
Using the blunt end of her harpoon, she prodded his shoulder, the sight of blood beginning to terrify her. "Oh my goodness!!!!" With a shriek, the young tuner tried to back a step, only to slip over some broken stuff onto her backside. No time to even think about the pain coursing up in her tailbone!!! With shaking hands, she was fetching her phone from her dress pocket, fumbling her thumbs on the dial pad to call the police. "Hello!??? Police!!! Tab-I .... There be a body here!! Don't think they are breathing!!!!! S-someone!!! Send help now!!! A-a-address yes!!! Here.... Kawasaki Warehouse!!! Get here now now!!!!! Please!!!!!!" The woman didn't know him well, but the fact he was dead was enough to have her burst into tears. Not only was this her first time seeing a dead body, but the fact this was a well known cosplayer who she spoke briefly with, there had been no problems with him. Kai Kantero was dead, and she was both lucky and unlucky to have been the one to find him.

Noble Negative J3T
[/quote

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:54 am

KAI KANTERO

No response was going to come. If Kai could have it his way, he wouldn't of had her seen this. Would he had Therese see it? No. he would be able to make it stay a secret but that was impossible. With Tabby finding him, that just meant that the truth was going to be revealed. Maybe he shouldn't of lied? Either way, it didn't matter. Time would pass and the police would soon be there. They wouldn't ask questions of Tabby which was kind of weir. Usually an investigation would be launched but the police that showed up seemed weird. They seemed sketchy. They seemed to be only concerned with getting the body out and cleaning the area. Some seemed nervous. In fact, one major thing that was occurring that seemed weird was they had picked up his cell phone to see if it still worked. They were trying to see if the phone still worked and seemed to be snooping through it. They also were moving around things. They weren't collecting evidence. They were erasing it!!!

The evidence around gave not much to work with but 2 majors clues was for sure. There was damage that looked like a typhoon hit the place. The second was the scratches and claw like marks that was around. Almost like fangs. "You can go ahead and head home. It's been a long night for you. I sorry for your loss, but we can't have you stay here" A male officer stated. He was huge and had a serpent tattoo on is biceps that was easily able to be seen.

Words:
Total:

eijiberry

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:56 am
User Image

Tabby Kityana
Tuner

By the time the police had arrived, Tabitha had been ready to fetal position in the corner with a harpoon at the ready. The tuner could only be relictant to see them, having too much annoying history with the fun suckers. "Took them glory whory fun takers long enough!!!" Did they stop to take a pissypiss up a flagpole!? They must have, from their boring entrance!! Was she being judgmental? Hell yes. Now they were here, they had a bunch of questions hadn't they!? Wanting to ask why she was there, where she came from, why there was a dead pidgeon on her van window!? She would only answer to thw pidgeon one for sure!! How was she to know it would fly into it!? Surely that didn't count as a murder!! Tabby was innocent!!!!..... Eh!?!?
"oh!? No spicy coppy questioning!? She would have been all happier then heck to leave, and pretend nothing happened. The way they acted, and the dismissal to no questions at all.... SUSPICIOUS.

OH, she would let them get at their work, but since when did police have snake tattoos from a storm rider group on her neck!? She knew of the Serpent group around. Only heard of the snale tattoos from words passing around. The fact these ones had the odd tattoo, and wierd dealins with the body and rearrangement... Something was way off with these clowns. She wasn't even sure why she reacted the way she had, but Tabitha wasn't going to let them take her friends body away.
"STOP RIGHT THERE, IN THE NAME OF THE TABBY IMPALEPIRE!!!!"
Like a vicious viking, stalking its prey under the full moon, without a second thought, the ginger woman made the attack. Setting off her treks, she took to the air, with a harpoon at the ready. Instead of throwing it, she used the force of her jump to stab her weapon fierce, aiming for the mans shoulder like it was a target for a firing range.

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:14 pm

KAI KANTERO

This was not part of the plan. Nobody stated that there was someone was going to be there. Of course, they didn't think it was going to be an issue. She was in the ******** fetal position. What could she possibly do? They continued doing what they were doing until a loud screech of pain came from the man who had originally told Tabby she could go on about her life.

"******** HELL!!!! WHAT. WHAT IS THIS!!!!"

"OH s**t. SHE JUST HIT HIM WITH SOME CLAW LIKE DEVICE? SHE JUST TREATED HIM LIKE A WHALE!!!"

"IDIOTS. STOP TALKING. COME HELP..OWW. OWW. OWW. MY SHO..MY..SH...MY...SHOULDER!!! THIS b***h CRAZY! HELP ME!

"NO. WE OUT OF HERE. WE ARE NOT FISHERMAN. HAVE FUN WITH THAT BOSS!!!"
Another yelled as they started to leave. With this, they ran like a stampede. They were a bad gang but they didn't have weapons and this crazy cat lady had harpoons. Who brings harpoons ? why walk around with harpoons?! knives yes. BUT HARPOONS?!?!?!?! WHAT THE HELL. The man tried many times to try to get the harpoon out but it was hooked into his shoulder. He couldn't even move it without excruciating pain.This was not going to be good. Boss was going to be upset!

Words:
Total:

eijiberry

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:27 pm
User Image

Tabby Kityana
Tuner

These gentlemen were surely getting no breaks today!!! Had they known to ask questions, even made up ones, surely no one would have had to face the harpoons, in the art of stabbing. The man she hit was lucky she only had brought the one!! Judging by their face on the impact, it was clear they were not prepared for any back up sort of plans, or having expected this at all. How could they have missed the sight of the weapon in the firat place. That much of it had surprised the woman, but this made things for her that much enjoyed by it. Quite the squirming fishy boyo this had become! Going as far as for asking for back up for "help." HA. She had seen tuna on a chopstock be less struggling then this!!! When the men began hightailing it instead of helping, this only gave her a cheshire.smiling face. "Fishy cop. Stink more of SUSPICION than poodles in ponchos!! Coming in here taking things. Naughty naughty~!!!!

Let him striggle!! Let him squirm! He was bad, and bad needed to be punished. It was a golden rule, and one that was of golden truth! Of course, Tabitha was not about to let her catch go this easily. "Be a good boyo, and tell big sis Tabby why spicy boys here for a body, with no nosey posey questions to ask!! Mighty bad bad!! You could really hurt someone mental brainy like with no questions to make believe!!! Whether he was going to spill the beans or not, she spun the harpoon in her grip anyhow. "Tabby wont tell a soul... Just reveal yoself evil spicy boy!!! Why come here!!! Nothing but be too late for a sexy blood party!!!

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:35 pm

KAI KANTERO

He yelled dropping down to his knees wanting to just curl up into a fetal position. He could feel the tendons and chunks of muscle just being obliterated by the cold steel of her harpoon. What was this good cop bad cop routine? Especially with the fact that she was speaking in weird terms. He could understand it...but damn why would he want to answer that? Have a missing shoulder or be killed by his boss? Which would you choose? He couldn't keep it in anymore. "OKAY OKAY. TAKE OUT THE HARPOON PSYCHO ******** NEEDED TO DISPOSE of THE BODY!! MASTER'S ORDERS. ALL I KNOW. I PROMISE. NO QUESTIONS NEEDED...JUST GET ....JUST GET JOB DONE!" he answered before passing out from the pain. He was big and bugged but seemed a harpoon took him down to size.

Words:
Total:

eijiberry

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:58 am
User Image

Tabby Kityana
Tuner

Haha!!! No answers were given! Did they enjoy Stabby in their shoulder?? They certainly weren't speaking!!! Or they found it so soothing they were sleeping. That head dropping was a sign! Tabitha had felt so victorious she had to shake him out of his sleep. A few shakes had to have slid the man down along the sharp pointed weapon, but there was no responce. "Wakey wakey!! You still no answer Tabby questions!! No dream lands!!! Return Stabby at once!!
Stubborn fool indeed!!! He still said nothing!!! Little had the truth been known though... That the man was out like a light from shock and pain combined. This wasn't until she had shaken the harpoon even more, much to a point there was a lot of head bobbin, had she clued in. "Oh... Oopsies!! Tabby made a booboo!!! You okay ugly man cop!? It's not nice to pass out at the end of someone's Stabby!!! You could really hurt someone's feelings!! With a bit of a dramatic sigh, she had made one yank back, and down went the man onto the floor. Aww.... He left blood on it!!! This of courae had her pouting, simply choosing to use the mans uniform to wipe the blood off. May as well return it!! He could use it!!! That was the intentional thoughts anyway. There was no trying to figure it out with her. That would only leave one with less questions to answer. Her delivery had been made, and the danger was gone. She could actually leave now had she wanted. The next moment of choice would certainly leave heads scratching!

Taking her phone out of her pocket, she had dialed the police. Nu uh!!! They were in troubles!!! Of course it wouldn't take long for them to answer, them believing it to be an emergency. The moment they answered, a mischevious smile crept on her face, eyes wide with an all knowing combustion of rubbing it in ones face. "Hullo!!! Spicy nosy cops?? Tabby literally called about dead body, and you send fake cops?? Very bad!! You be lucky you don't get spankings!!! Also...please send REAL cops when taking care, or else someone else may end up sashimi boyo on a stickie!? Hmmm~?? Oh fufufufu tis nothing. Tabby demands real cops to take care of real body!! Byebyez!!!" Bad coppers!!! Hanging up with a dramatic snap of her phone, there was no way she could leave as if nothing happened. With more tempting mischief, she skipped over to a good hiding spot, squishing her body within the bottom half of a broken arcade machine, harpoon at the ready for possible.next combatents.

[Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff