Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa
[Turf] Shasui Falls

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Shasui Falls is located in the precincts of Saishō-ji, a Buddhist temple, and has been used by yamabushi and Buddhist clergy for takegyo purification ceremonies, where participants stand underneath the fall, allowing the water to strike their head and upper body.

The Shasui Falls drops in three separate plunges with a total height of 90 meters. The upper falls has a height of 69 meters, the middle falls has a height of 16 meters and the lower has a height of 29 meters. The falls are mentioned as the Shasui Falls (蛇水の滝) in the Shin-Sagamikuni Fudoki of 1841, but have been known since at least the late Heian period. During the early Kamakura period, the famed monk Mongaku is said to have spent one hundred days in meditation and austerities at this waterfall, and the temple of Saishō-ji has an image of Fudo Myoo called the "Waterfall Fudō", which it attributes to Mongaku.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:22 pm
User Image
Reina Ryuuou

Wing Road :: C-Rank :: Ryuuou Family :: Wise Dragon Snake
Acceleration: 000 :: Battle Strength: 60 :: Stamina: 50 :: Jump: 60
Air Time: 60 Seconds :: Reserve Stamina: 50 :: Durability: 100
Wear Levels: 0%/100% :: Stamina Levels: 50/50 :: Reserve Levels: 50/50

Moving along through the forest to a particular area she chose for her business meeting so to speak, Reina had a pretty annoyed look on her face. She was disrupted from going to eat with her siblings and that was frankly upsetting to her. However business was business, and this was particularly important business. Somewhere along the way here from the airport she had managed grabbed a bag of some sort which she held at her side. Every so often the bag would move, as if there was some sort of squirming creature inside of it. Her face straightened up to show a very serious expression as she came to their meeting spot. The area was by no means an open area, surrounded by trees on every side. With the amount of people that were here any random passerby would not get the full view of what was going on here. Many of the people around would bow their heads as Reina made her appearance. She would bow back, and then look towards the three people kneeling on the ground tied up, blindfolded so they didn't know where they were. "You can remove the blindfolds." She would say as three of her men behind the tied people would do just that.

They would look up towards the woman, seeing her....knowing her face, figuring they were in a bad position here. Reina made her way forwards and would set her bag down. "You guys didn't tie the ropes tight enough to leave markings correct?" She asked the others around her, with a bit of a rumble they all responded with a quick. 'Correct Ma'am.' She simply nodded to confirm they had done good then. With so many people trying to get out of the ropes even if they were loose was an immediate death sentence anyways. Reina would find herself kneeling down directly in front of the three tied up people. "So...I hear that you guys have information we need involving one of our shipments getting raided. Are you going to talk?" She asked them....but alas was answered with complete silence. As she had expected, and came prepared for. "Well, so you know....I have no issue with just killing you three and letting the raid happen. Or even just pausing all business for a few months until there is no longer an issue since we do won't have the few people that were giving information out alive anymore." She mentioned hoping to prompt someone to speak up. Of course the words that one of them said came not as a surprise to her but simply as words. 'You know you can't do that, it would be suspicious if we all turned up dead.'

Reina paused, looking towards the man who spoke and shook her head. She would stand up, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a pair of gloves as she moved towards the bag she had brought. Sliding the gloves over her hands one could tell they were particularly thick gloves, looked like it would take a lot to pierce through them. It was then that she would lean down and reach to the side pocket of the bag. Pulling out three small syringes each with a liquid inside of them. "You know what these are? Probably not. These are anti-venoms." Before Reina could say anymore the man who spoke before would speak up again. 'Poison? You're going to poison us? That's easily traceable.' A bit of a smile would show on Reina's face as she popped open the bag. "I'm sure you know who I am at least a little bit. Everyone....well everyone here right now....calls me a Ruthless Snake." She said to him. "These people are my most trusted subordinates for a reason." She added before opening the bag and pulling out what looked like....a snake. Brown in color with some areas darker and others lighter. A well known snake in japan, a Mamushi. "You say, poison is traceable....but when it comes directly from the source....then what is there to trace?" She said to them, moving to the man on the left who had yet to speak. Holding the snake by the head so it could simply not bit down...not move it's head in any way. Moving towards his legs, the woman would bring the snake as close to the ankle as possible....then release the snake's head for but a moment. The snake would lash out and snap right into the man's ankle. Releasing it's venom into the man and then prompting Reina to quickly grab it's head again. She would then make her way over to an open area...and release the snake allowing it to go back into the wild. "A lot of animals become agitated and bite, especially when you're out in the forests working...in the shadows. Many of our men have died more from the little things like getting bitten by a snake or stung by a bee. I particularly like snakes....and found a good way to use them....along with other animals." She would move over to the bag about just in time to grab a fairly large caterpillar that was trying to escape from the bag. "This one is particularly dangerous, not as much so as the snake I used but being allergic to it can make it much worse." She said moving to the other man who had yet to talk and slowly placing the centipede...the Mukada around the neck of him and forcing it a bit into an agitated state by poking, proding at it. Causing it to bite the neck of the man then quickly skitter down his back and away. "I know a bit about each of you being that you've worked with me. In fact I was well aware of your status as a police contact." She said, as the man who had just been bitten by the centipede had already begun reacting to it. "Highly allergic."

The man who had been speaking before had been quiet now...even more so than before. It was like he was at a loss of words. He just watched his partners both get forcibly bitten by venomous animals....and was just waiting for what was to come next. The man to his left was virtually on the ground seizing and the other was in a position very similar. They were unable to even do anything. "You can save them you know, just tell us the information." As Reina said this to him she watched for the signs of a man about to break. Biting his lip in anger....the thoughts running through his head for what to do. Then silence. Reina would sigh, she did not particularly like people like this. She had one more thing up her sleeve. Reaching into the bag she would pull our a small mesh cage of sorts. A distinct buzzing could be heard as she lifted the mesh. Then it was soon clear what it was from. A look of horror on the man's face as he saw the dark insectoid, colored black and orange, huge bug....a Suzumebachi...no even worse five of them. Tears would begin to flood from the man's eyes as he became an open book. Details on planned raids, things the police knew, and other potential officers poured from his mouth along with the words. 'Please, anything but those. Anything, Anything.' Reina frowned at him. "Unfortunately, it's too late. I don't particularly like people who won't save their friends but will save themselves in a heartbeat. Throwing your whole organization under the bus...you're the worst kind of person...You deserve exactly what is coming for you." She said she would whistle. The other two being dragged off, the anti-venoms being placed back into the side of the bag. "I am not fond of Suzumebachi myself, I find this to merely be a last resort. When I want to MAKE SURE someone dies." She said to the blubbering man on the ground, pointing directly above them at the hive that was likely unnoticed before. "You know how Suzumebachi works...once agitated they sting...and then more of them come." Two men had stayed behind while the others dispersed. Reina made her way over to the man, shaking the mesh then placing his arm into a enterable flap. The hornets gravitated towards the man and began to sting. As they did the hornets from above began to react, making their way down towards where the stinging was occurring. One of Reina's men would finish untying the man and the other would cut the mesh allowing the hornets free. The mesh would be pulled away as they wouldn't want to leave evidence and the three members would find themselves running as far away from the are as possible. "Make sure the others are dropped off where I told you to drop them off. Them being around each other would be suspicious. If any of the names that man gave stop showing up or get pulled somehow make sure I am made aware." She would say before making her way a separate way from her men. Her job here was done....and now she was pretty tired. Her now empty bag she would need to once more fill at her side.

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 8:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Her grandpa Kam had been dragging her around all day long. First, it started with a spa day. She spent hours with oatmeal baths and face masks. Anything that made her skin glow, it was on the table to be done. After an all expense paid trip to the spa, there was a manicure and pedicure done to her hands and feet. Once they had done that, she was taken to the hair and make up artist. Her curls were neater and her face was done all pretty. She didn’t look like boo boo the fool afterwards. Then, they went dress and shoe shopping. She had no say so in what he picked out. It didn’t matter because she loved the dress and shoes anyway. Aurora didn’t understand what was going on. Why was she being pampered all of a sudden? Was this his way off taking his mind off everything that had happened? The poor girl didn’t want to say anything to him. He just looked too happy. She knew and felt his pain. Her mom and dad were gone. Her grandpa Zane was gone. They were living in uncertain times. The only person she had making her happy in this life was Hunter. After everything that had happened, they started talking again. Then the talking turned into them dating again. They both had agreed they broke up for no reason in college. Now he was a professor with a masters teaching zoology and she was just living her best life. All the money she had, there was no need to work a day in her life if she didn’t want to. Once she was all dressed up, he smiled at her.

“Grandpa Kam...What are you not telling me? You’ve dragged me around all day long. Now I look like a barbie doll. What’s up?” Aurora asked him.

“Baby”, he started kissing her forehead, “You need not worry about me. Plus stop asking so many questions. You are going to find out in a moment.” Kamyu told her with a huge smile on his face.

Aurora stopped asking questions and went with it. Soon a limo pulled up. The driver got out and opened the door for her. “Miss Torres. I believe this is your ride.” Aurora looked between the driver and her grandpa. “Go on. I’ll be right here when you get back.” Kamyu told his granddaughter. That smile had never left his face the whole day. Something was up and she just didn’t know what it was yet. Getting into the back of the limo, the door was closed behind her and she took a seat. There was champagne and a single red rose awaiting her. Smiling, she poured herself a glass and picked up the rose smelling it. Maybe it was best she just enjoyed whatever was happening. The girl didn’t even know where she was being taken. It could be to her death and she couldn’t care. This was the happiest day she’s had in a long time since everyone was buried. Hunsi left with the twins right after and went to India. Her brother stays in the house alone as far as she knows. Her Aunt Neva had gone off the deep end and started doing dominatrix work. Eva is happily married and pops up here and there. Prince is dating a cougar. Her grandpa Kam spends all his time just looking after his grand babies and Jailynn.

Soon, she arrived at her destination. The door was open and she was blindfolded. Not fighting it, she would realize she was being led somewhere. The rushing water could be heard as she walked, the birds chirping, and her heels clicking on the pavement. Holding the single rose in her hand, she was prepared for just about anything. The pavement turned into the sound of walking on wood. That meant they were standing on a bridge. The water rushing was louder than before. No one had still said a word to her and whoever was leading her had finally let go. With her heart pounding out of her chest, she tried to be as calm as she could. Deep down, she was panicking. “At least I will be with my mom and dad.” She thought to herself if this was that, but something told her it wasn’t. Her grandpa wouldn’t just send her off to her death. Not after saving her from that ambush in her apartment. Taking a few deep breaths in and out, she just tried to stop all negative thoughts. If she wanted to be honest, she wanted to rip off this damn blindfold. Still, something said be patient. Listening to that voice, she would be patient.

OOC: Aurora's Dress

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 11:01 am
Hunter had everything planned out for this. It took some digging and some manipulation in order get it handled. They had been through a lot. He felt like a failure for not being there for her when her family was getting taken out. Luckily Kam was able to protect her and keep her chill. He also was thankful for Prince doing behind the scenes work keeping Aurora off that blasted companies trail. They ended up getting back together but he felt internally it wasn't enough. He wanted to be able to ask Xavier permission before he went about this but....plans had to change.

He would have his hair tied back and would be wearing a suit. Ironically, it was one that was in Xavier's closet since he wasn't one to have suits on deck. Tchalla was there as well being a good little panther. He wanted to break out n** at Aurora's ankles but he was forced to be good. Probably was the little panther suit that was made just for him. Yes, a panther was being the wing man for the situation. When Hunter went to take off the blindfold, Tchalla cut loose and would rub against Aurora with affection.

A kiss would be placed on Aurora's lips as Hunter's eyes would be the first thing she see before he got on bended knee. A ring was held out with a custom made box that was royal blue. The diamond was huge and it had saphire accented gems to accompany it. It honestly probably could blind someone if needed to. "Will you marr...MARRY ME?" Hunter was nervous and he went over all this time thinking of some grand speech that he could see just to have it be broken by Aurora's beauty. It probably wasn't how he imagined it but nothing was ever conventional with them.  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 6:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
Aurora would feel Tchalla and reach down and pet him before the blindfold was taken off. That let her know Hunter was nearby. "Hey my sweetie baby." She would coo happily at the panther.

Felling the kiss upon her lips, she would smile big. Before making contact with his eyes, as he got down on one knee. Covering her mouth, she couldn't believe what he was doing. After everything she had been through, this was too surreal. Her grandpa Kam knew and she was happy he made her look beautiful. Hearing a camera snap in the distance, someone was capturing this moment. That made it even more special. Tears would start to roll down her face, but she nodded yes. Then the words came out of her mouth. "Yes. Yes. A thousands yes. I will marry you." She had to reach into her purse and get a napkin to clean her face. Didn't want to look like a clown with smeared make up when her picture was taken.

The excitement was killing her waiting for him to place the ring on her finger. "Look mommy, daddy, grandpa Zane, and Uncle ZJ I am getting married." She said in a happy voice, but there was some sadness mixed in there as well. This was not what she imaged when she wanted to get married. Everyone would be there. She'd be the little princess finally marrying her prince. This was going to be a day worth remembering.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:07 pm
It took a lot within Hunter to get to this point. He never stopped loving her even when she was with Annabelle and to be honest he felt that it was longer over due. While smiling because she said yes, he was also in his mind doing a happy dance. Before he got to this point he didn't just talk to Kam but he also talked to Tchalla as well. For some odd reason, being around Tchalla long enough starts to make it where you understand the panther and his words as if hew as a human. He even helped pick out the ring, biting at Hunter whenever the ring choice was not good enough for Aurora.

Placing the ring on her finger, T'challa smiled happily and purred while licking Aurora's ankles while she was getting attention from Hunter. Hunter had kissed her again and was holding her tightly, his dreads sheltering them a little from the illuminating light coming from nature. "I'm sorry it took so long" he whispered to her sweetly while holding her tightly. This day was going to be a good day, even if the ones she hoped to be there wasn't there.

While Zane and the others couldn't be there didn't mean that their presence wasn't known. The old riders Zane use to ride with when he was king would be present. A whole group of gaia road riders that bowed to Aurora and presented her a wedding gift. Next would be Members old and new from BVD all sporting the jacket and emblem would be present as well. It seemed people from the past were doing their best to fill in the voids for Auora. Even in the distance, two twins would run up to Aurora happy as they could be for her while Husni just stood in the background taking everything in.  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
Aurora was trying to hold it together the best she could. It was a lot to take in especially seeing her twin sisters and all the support. Even her auntie Neva was there. Even thought the people she wanted to be there most wasn't there was others standing in the gap for sure. Seeing Husni, she would walk over to him with the girls holding her hands. "Dad, will you walk me down the isle please?" She asked him with tears. He was the only father she had left. This wedding was going to be one to remember. She knew her grandpa Zane, mom, dad, and uncle were going to be there in spirit. "You all are invited to the wedding. Just give me the next 6 months. I will have a date and it planned out. Mark your calendars. It's about to be a Daisetsu wedding." She shouted. Going back to her fiancee, she kissed him again. "You are going to make an amazing husband and father one day." she whispered to him.

[Roleplay Forum] Kanagawa

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff