Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[Neutral Territory] Great Mercy Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:33 pm
                        User Image

User Image
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      • In a burning mist of confusion, angst, and subtle fowl words, an angered Gashi entered the fray.

Without dismay, she'd declined his offer. To say he wasn't surprised as a given. Whatever was her reason was her own and to that, he'd give a slight shrug. If she only wanted to do Sae's then fine by him. Meant she'd be more of an asset than anything else. "Guess she's got a crush on you." Slight utterance between a filled maw, eyes lulling shut before grasping the sweet tea left for him. Down the hatch to wet the pallet as Lucky's eyes bore into him, speaking on things she didn't understand.

Sae's response to it was something he'd expect given how he was when he was younger. Outrageous. Wild. A monster looking to do whatever he could to get by. Even stand over a million dead bodies and bones; a crown made from his own lax debauchery with a smile painted over those brazen features.

That was the old Gashi, but this new one? He'd learned a few tricks. Gotten better at hunting. Even the weakest doe could be a threat when backed into a corner. Lucky might not have looked the part, but he wasn't going to backlash over something as simple as judgement. Not yet, anyway.

"Tell that to Sarada." Poised with a smirk, he'd lay his box down on Sae's bed while beginning to pull his shirt up. On him were a multitude of different Tattoo's. Each different, but with their own meaning. "I lost a WAR to my old boss. Bet was, any time I sinned, I added a new tat to me. So I could mark myself for all the bullshit I've done. Repeat sins don't count though, but everything else. . Heh. ." It was almost spoken in sadness -- all that ink. This huge myriad pattern of lines and artistry. All of it by his own design. "Sae's got the same thing. She ain't sinned much as me, but it's on her arm. Sarada made everyone do it."

It probably didn't dawn on Lucky why he explained this, but after, his face grew more intense. Eyes stared, slit, angered. "You want me to break my bond? My word? The old man's law was sound. You uphold a promise and that's exactly what that WAR was to us. I'd be worst than scum if I turned my back on what I said."

Now? Now he found her annoying.

He'd pause, stare between the two, then shake his head. Here he thought she was different, but he was wrong. Just another person trying to tell him how to live. <******** that.

"I'm out. See ya' when I see ya', Lucky." He wasn't here to hear anything else. His mood was sour and the only way to improve it was to hit something.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Deecee Sama

Stormrider R.E.A.D.: 195 [ --- ]
                        • Acceleration: [50 [---]]
                        • Strength: [145 [---]]
                        • Stamina: [19/25 [---]]
                        • Jump: [00 [---]]
                        • Air Time: [72.1]

Air Treck Information:
                        • Air Treck Wear
                          • [[006%]]

• Tune Up Status
                          • Speed: [00]
                          • Strength: [00]
                          • Stamina: [00]
                          • Jump: [00]

• Air Treck Modifications
                          • Mod 1: [Modification Type | Effect 01]

• Mod 2: [Modification Type | Effect 02]

• Mod 3: [Modification Type | Effect 03]

• Mod 4: [Modification Type | Effect 04]

Current Status: "Die."

Trick Record:

Novasse

ccuppajo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:24 pm
User Image
                                                      T E P P E I

With the departure fo the duo prepared to do combat, Teppei could only shake his head and turn his attention more fully to the old man. Sage wisdom issued forth from dry, scarred lips and Teppei took the words to heart, thinking it over for a moment. It was a fair statement... leaving things for too long would leave Teppei with a little drive and a lot of comfort. He had a goal, one simple thing to achieve later on. but it was all the small steps leading up to it that he had no real idea about. He needed to work out a game plan for his goal before he could go running off, and besides that, his goal wasn't something he wanted should bandied about. It wasn't the most moral or even righteous of goals.

Scratching the back of his head on a wry smile and letting out a gusty sigh, the young man nodded, showing he was taking in what Daigo had to say and wasn't just brushing his words off as most might do during polite small talk and conversation.

Of course, the old man went on to explain his life and Teppei could only chuckle in amusement at his description of it all. Easy? How terribly ********' dull...

Pushing himself away from the wall, Teppei turned, crutches left leaning against the wall as he rotated to stand before and look up at the taller, aged man.

"We'll get you learned real quick, Mr. Crabs. Downhill even. Can't leave you to squander the best years of your life. That'd be a ********' waste! You can hang out with me an' Symon. He's prolly better at all this than I am right now since I'm rusty and all, but with a bit of time, we'll have you ridin' down the side o' Mount Fuji! You up for it, Old Man?" A pose was struck and a cocksure grin was delivered at the tail end of his little monologue. Teppei stood on wobbly legs, awaiting a response and hoping the Old Man would agree, if only because Daigo needed it.

STATS
STR: 60 | ACC: 80 | STM: 60 | JMP: 20 | AIR: 40
WEAR%: 0

TRICK TRACKER

Desshu

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Desshu

Unbeatable Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:50 pm
User Image

⇚  K A N I K A W A Ð A I G O ⇛

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Riding down the side of Mount Fuji?

That sounded awfully reckless. That, and he had always viewed himself steadily hiking up the ancient mountain rather than speeding down it. It occurred to him only a few moments later that it was perhaps a hyperbole.

He fell silent for a few moments, instead staring into the general direction of where the other two boys had been, as if he could still see them. Only when Teppei's brief speech came to an end did his gaze shift over towards the proud – if not a bit wobbly – young man stood. Part of him wondered what people would think if he was caught spending his time with a collection of young boys that were perhaps a third of his age.

He pondered the possibilities then shrugged mentally. Likely nothing that they weren't thinking already.

”I suppose I could use a few pointers here and there,” he admitted as he rose to his feet, the wheels of his treks carrying just a few inches forward. ”And perhaps by the end of all of this I'll even learn how to land a jump.”

He laughed. It was a brief little chuckle, one that he immediately muffled with a gloved hand. First he would be landing jumps, and then what? Doing spins? Preposterous.

R.E.A.D170 [220]
→ Acceleration: 30
→ Battle Strength: 70 +50 ADP
→ Stamina: 50
→ Jump: 20
→ Air Time: 70
→ Reaction: 40
→ Air Reaction: 35

→ Air Treks: Mistah X's
    TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

→ Wear: 0%

→ Tricks Used
    N/A

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:24 am
User Image
                                                      T E P P E I

With a small chuckle, Teppei nodded at the old man's final words. "That's the spirit! We'll get you hoppin' at least higher than your knees in no time!" On shaking legs the young boy moved back towards the wall and slouched against it with a sigh, taking note of the eyes which had followed the battling duo in their flight of the scene.

Watching the older man for a long silent moment while he let his legs recover Teppei let out a small, breathy chuckle. "If you really wanna see some riders in action you should give chase. Go see what they can do. Get an idea of what you're signin' up for with us. I'm not gonna be much good for company, what with this mummy costume they've got me in." WIth a smile and a nod in the direction of the door to the downstairs Teppei Continued.

"I'm just gonna head back to my room and get a little rest so I can get out of here and get back on my feet sooner. You're welcome to keep me company if you want, but I don't think a sleeping person is very entertaining." As he continued to speak, Teppei lodged the crutches back up under his arms and settled them into an as comfortable position as he could. Turning towards the door but looking back at Daigo, he stood, waiting for the older man's response, raised brows and a curious gaze on his face.

STATS
STR: 60 | ACC: 80 | STM: 60 | JMP: 20 | AIR: 40
WEAR%: 0

TRICK TRACKER

Desshu

Amythara

Seeker

5,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:06 pm
User Image
xSayuri Hironaka

Well that went about as well as expected. Gashi left in a huff after cursing at Lucky and went to do whatever he did when somebody had gone and ruined his fun. The way he looked at her before almost made it seem like she was going to defend him. Like "Hey, yeah! He's got a point! After getting my a** kicked I'll fight for my right to be owned." Sae rolled her eyes and visibly relaxed when he left the room as she looked over at the other girl. She seemed soft, malleable. Base don her reaction to Gashi's outburst she felt forry for the poor thing. At least until her suggestion came to meet her ears. Like she was going to go after that man.

"I appreciate the idea and concern, but I'm good." Sayuri's voice was different now. It was relaxed, more mature and smooth. Less "street". It took all of her effort to not snap at the woman. She couldn't have known and likely didn't. "Gashi's a lot of things but forgiving isn't one of them. Trust me. You're messing with a man you don't even know. He and I were a thing a long time ago and will stay that way." Sae sat back down on the edge of the bed and continued to regail Lucky with their past experiences. How they were once a pair and got some action going, how they were gang members and hurt, stole, maimed and worse during their times, how Gashi beat her comatose when Sae wanted to speak with their boss about leaving. Even her biggest secret, one that she was going to ensure Gashi never found out about. "What's said in this room stays in this room." she told Lucky, her eyes narrowing as her fists balled to the point of turning white. "I'll kill you. I'll kill everyone to make sure Chizuru doesn't find out."

On that note she leaned back and crossed her arms. "So now you know what we were, what we are. Gashi and I aren't friends. We had our times but those are in the past. He's a whirlwind of bad times. One that your life is infinitely better staying away from." After fussing about her history for a bit Sayuri paused for a minute to catch her breath and calm down. "Look, this world isn't pretty. You're a weaponmaker for stuff like this. You look so...soft." Words were pretty hard to describe her without getting all emotional. "If Gashi's a bad time, I'm not much better and we've talked for 4 minutes. It's taking a good amount of self discipline to not pin you against the wall and force my tongue down your throat like the old days. You can tune my ATs if you want, I'll pay, but you should get out while you still have the chance. Once you start down this hellhole, you're going to be hardpressed for anybody who you can trust."

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                                  > R.E.A.D.: 170 (C-Rank) x > Team: N/A x > Road: Lather

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                                                      Current Stats: R.E.A.D.
                                                                                        Accel.: [ 40 ] xx Strength: [ 40 ] xx Stamina: [ 50 ] xx Air Time: N/A [ 40 ]
                                                                                        Reaction: [ 45 ] xx Air Reaction: [ 45 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                                                      > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                                                        Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Deecee Sama
                                                                                  ccuppajo
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:15 pm
User Image

⇚  K A N I K A W A Ð A I G O ⇛

Teppei was right about one thing. Well, two things really.

The first was that a sleeping person was indeed not very entertaining. Not even to a retired old man that looked forward to the Sunday morning paper as his main source of comedy. That, and the nurses would probably report him for looking like a suspicious individual in a young man's room, and he couldn't have that.

The second thing that Teppei had hit on the head was that Daigo needed to see more riders in action, and if the young man was keen on starting his own team, he would need to see what he was working with as well. It was only appropriate for a manager to see what his team was capable of, and Daigo had always been fond of observing the workforce with his own two eyes rather than listening to someone else's report. Thus, there was only one appropriate course of action here.

”I suppose we ought to go and catch up to those gentlemen then. Now you'll need to forgive me for being so direct here, Teppei, but you are in no fit to travel on your own two legs, and I the next bus doesn't path through here for another twenty minutes.” Daigo didn't own a car. He was a supporter of public transit through and through. His brother was a bus driver in Hokkaido. However, he wasn't thinking about his brother as he rested a hand on Teppei's back while his other arm pushed into the back of the youth's knees, lifting him up as if he were a newlywed bride. ”We'll go faster if I do the running.”

Was it still called running if he was using skates? Probably not. 'Skating' wouldn't be a word if it were.

Once Teppei was securely in his grip, the old man clicked his heels together and with that, they were off!

Daigo wasn't a particularly skilled or acrobatic, but at this point, an old man on wheels was swifter in action than a cripple in a cast.

[/exit with Teppei in tow]

R.E.A.D170 [220]
→ Acceleration: 30
→ Battle Strength: 70 +50 ADP
→ Stamina: 50
→ Jump: 20
→ Air Time: 70
→ Reaction: 40
→ Air Reaction: 35

→ Air Treks: Mistah X's
    TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

→ Wear: 0%

→ Tricks Used
    N/A

Desshu

Unbeatable Fatcat

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:48 am
User ImageUser Image
The soft ballad played in a tension filled dissonance. No sign of relief in sight as the melody passed through sections after sections of diminished scales, chords, and extender 7th chords. The more one would think it go into a happy melody in a major key!, It always diminished. Just like every time he gets so close, he gets torn down. His wings, if one could even call them that, were they really fading? Did it only take 2 times for him to seriously think about giving up? He was not one for that, but he was always a tuner. Why was he trying to battle? He liked the thrill, but what was he doing it for? Was he doing it for himself? Or was he doing it to prove a point? Maybe, he needed to do things his own way? Yeah right? What was he going to do? Be spiderman? A deep sigh released from his lips as another day crescendo approached. His song was now a soft double Piano. Weak eyes glanced upon the hospital quietly before entering in.

Making is way inside, he would check himself in as he picked up the clipboard and started feeling it out. He wouldn't answer the questions of the nurse. Se seemed concerned, but what annoyed him was she asked about his parents. Did he look young? He was 19? Da ********. Finishing up the paperwork and giving it back to her. He would then go and sit waiting to be treated and looked up on, the upper body was becoming more and more uncomfortable. Looking down, his hair would hang low shielding his face. Hiding his true emotions of disappointment. He had clutched his fists, tightly balled as silent tears streamed down form his face before making two droplets by his feet.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

• This...this was tiring....and boring. The sounds of the people moving about willy nilly and the cries of the pained were starting to give her a headache...and she wasn't even allowed the luxury of rubbing her head! Strapped down to a table and being treated like a science experiment by the mean old doctors...put into that obnoxiously loud machine that whirred and made knocking sounds. M...mer.....ri that thing, they were doing head scans on her like something was wrong. Rude....she was just doing her job of being a superhero, nothing more!

They must all be villains then!

They wouldn't keep her locked down here forever! Tension built into her arms and legs and with a swift tug she'd rip the belts that had her down with loud snaps, squeals of surprise echoed in the hall as she would pull the ones restraining her head and waist off before suddenly rolling off the bed the hospital gown around her body fluttered lightly as she would suddenly crouch on the floor and immediately do a runners start and blasted through the hallway. Cries of fear rang out here and there as the bronzed woman moved with quick speed her long legs moving with ease, she'd turn a sharp corner by bringing herself up in a leap and shoving off of a cart to make her quick turn and keep her momentum. The stairway was soon breached as the young lass jumped down the flights with massive leaps and bounds before pelting out into various halls and lobbies. Unfortunately for two women she'd literally bound into them knocking another dark skinned girl over in her haste, she'd hover over the other and offer a bright smile, "Sorry pretty civilian! I didn't mean ta smack ya down, I'm running from the evil scientists!" she squeaked easily jumping back off the woman and hauling her up in the process before bowing to the other blue haired woman, "Sorry bout that other pretty civi! Gotta go before they catch me!" she cheered before easily turning and literally taking off at a breakneck pace to head out.

She still wore that hospital gown....too bad they managed to get security up as three men blocked the entrance. Skidding to a halt on her bare feet she'd glare at them and glance around briefly, "Hey hey! You can't stop me! I'm Usamimi the hero!" she chided before bounding forward at the men and leaping up to deliver a kick with both her feet planting into the guy's chest. She'd rebound off him to send him tumbling back and sumersault in the air to land in a stagger step before launching herself at the other and kneeing him in the face bringing him down as she would curl slightly and launch forward. The last man...too big, she'd have to dodge him. Eyeing her options she'd suddenly jump onto the chairs where some poor soul had mistakenly blocked her path took, within moments he would be leap frogged by the basically naked lass his back pressed down as she launched herself over him and curled up to the side to spring off a wall and skid to a landing in front of the doors, "Buwahahahaha! Always in front, never behind! Usa is god, you are all flies!" she announced proudly with her hands on her hips, then quickly turning and running the hell outta there, "Ugh, the crazy got out again." the last security guard mumbled, "Better get the tranqs..." another grunted with a sigh.

• Novasse

Noble Negative J3t

ccuppajo

Cor Contritum

Raider

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:25 pm
User Image
xSayuri Hironaka

At the very least her secret was safe. That was all that mattered to Sayuri. Every other word out of the woman's mouth could be curses and bad omens and she wouldn't care. The description of her duties, however, peaked Sae's interest. A tuner not interested in making weaponry or tech? That was news to her. "Implants and synthetics, huh?" She pursed her lips and thought back on it. Assuming she was going to get another nasty scar from Gashi, Sayuri was content with just leaving it as is. Always handy to keep an implant maker in mind however, though the uses seemed limited to her. Then came the discomfort from her comment. Lucky was clearly not one for that sort of good time and it didn't take a second look to understand that.

"I won't. Promise." The mental was still there, though. "Going through what I've been through...It mellows you out. I couldn't imagine doing that anymore." Her more primal instincts, however small they had shrunk, disagreed. Maybe it was Gashi who planted them inside of her. Her looks, that gentle demeanor. It stoked something inside of her. Maybe the same thing Gashi saw in her all those years ago. She hadn't had the heart to tell him that she was a little curious. Mostly on the count of the whole "friends with benefits" type relationship they had but that thrill was still burning bright in her. "Justice? I'd be hard pressed to find somebody to arrest Gashi. No matter how much you throw at him he keeps getting up."

A number on loose-leaf was given to her. Sae eyeballed it. It was networking, after all. "Thank you..." she shifted around out of discomfort. "Just call me or text me when you're done. I'll buy you lunch or something as payment. Better than nothing, right?" She chuckled.

Depsite her best attempts to get Lucky's words from her head, it failed. "I want to change things... Stormriders...their innovative technology could undoubtedly change the world. If, if it is used for the improvement of civilization. Not weaponized." That was the punchline to a pretty bad joke. Stomriders were brutes, thieves, kids without a purpose. Yet it rotated around in her mind. Sae couldn't get it out of her head. "I believe there's good in people; including you."

"Bold of you to think somebody like me is a good person." She thought to herself amidst the sea of doubt. The only person who she could say with certainty was Chizuru, and...well...

BAM! Sae was knocked onto the ground and looked up to see another absolute dark skin beauty. She was bowed to while getting up (not a bad sight) and ran away as fast as she had arrived. "Nice legs on her." Sae commented before looking to Lucky again. "So then. What's our hero up to then?"

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Deecee Sama
                                                                                  ccuppajo
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
The despair of his own actions wouldn't fully be permissible as an unexpected occurrence brew in the hospital. The next thing he knew, his body would feel an extreme amount of pain. The nerves cried in agony as he was used as a vault. He had not noticed the security or even the actions. His own sorrow drowned out reality until now. What was going on?! Leaning back, his hand clenching his upper left side in pain, he would open his eyes to see that a almost naked woman was running from security and beating them up. She had to been a psychiatric patient. Blinking, he would clench his teeth, this action the final straw. No matter how much he was pissed and how much he had his pride hurt, he wasn't going make it long under these circumstances. Taking out his phone, his fingers would glide against the keys. The contacts going down and hovered over his family. However, his mother would not need be brought into this or his father. He left home. He needed do this on his own, that meant his own supporting cast as well. Flicking, he would type out a message to Aya. He didn't explain much. He just gave her the basic rundown before he looked up at the ceiling. Modern medicine and treatment, he was going to be fine. Considering the type of society they lived in. He probably could get this healed within a few days, but that meant resting for that time. Why was he so bitter? Was this truly riding? Could this ever make him happy?

Text to Ayano

Ayano
Hey, I'm at the hospital. Great Mercy... Broken rib. Should be home soon but, if you could send someone pick me up. I would appreciate it.

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:44 pm
User Image
xSayuri Hironaka

"Probably. I wouldn't doubt his rap sheet's the size of his ego." Sae answered. It was a good question, one that she hadn't even had an answer to herself. Lucky apologized for her intrusion though Sae didn't really mind any. She had every right to be curious about somebody who had wanted her topless if things went down a much worse road. The blue haired rider wasn't much for her talk about breaking whatever cycle. It seemed like one of her strange quirks but maybe there was some truth to it. She gave the woman a look before moving on.

After she was knocked down, Sayuri would groan and look up in time to see the woman hurry away. Lucky was quite worried about her but Sae could brush this off. "I'm fine. One of the perks about getting beaten a lot. Stuff like this doesn't phase you." Now on both feet again, Sae offered her...companion a smile to offset those worries of hers. Can't be getting that cute face all upset. Even if it was pretty adorable. "Anyway, yeah. You've got full reign over my ATs. I trust them in your hands. But who's Saraswati? Some tuner god or something?"

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Deecee Sama
                                                                                  ccuppajo
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:57 pm
User Image
                                                                      ✖________Fran

With a gentle slide of the doors, the two had arrived at the hospital in record time. Despite floundering for a couple of minutes, Fran was fully awake and ready to go following her departure from the manor. Of course, she had gained a good amount of disdain when going out in her current attire, being forced to go back inside and change into something more able to withstand the night chill. It took a good five minutes but Fran came back with some clothing she found in the way, way back of her closet. "So is Prince okay, Aya?" She asked, the warm air of the hospital a welcome reprieve from how cold it had been since they had taken that nice night run on the way over here. For some reason riding felt like second nature to her. Odd thing that.

"Hopefully his treks aren't busted. I can fix 'em if he wants. Maybe bring him something if he can't come back home tonight." Fran gave a smile before waiting to see where Ayano would go. She was the Tails to her Sonic. Would Aya get that reference? And she didn't exactly rely on the amnesiac kiddo for anything. Maybe that analogy needed some work...

Road: Ring
R.E.A.D.: 225 [ACCL: 50 Ⅰ STR: 75 Ⅰ STA: 60 Ⅰ JMP: 40 Ⅰ Air: 50 Ⅰ React: 55 Ⅰ A.React: 50 Ⅰ]
A.T. Condition: 0% Wear

Location: Great Mercy Hospital _________________________________
Accompanying: Ayano ______________
Talking With: Ayano _________________________________________
Team: N/A ____________________________________________________
Out of Character: x _______________

Cor Contritum

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Novasse