Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[Turf] Crazy Cove Sea Food Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A rather well-made restaurant dedicated almost entirely to seafood. It is a very interesting place to eat, almost like it was mixed with n aquarium with the various tanks of fish, sharks, and other creatures one might not see all that often. The fish served range from common to rare, but some of the best chefs are employed here with seafood dishes from all over the world being prepared & served.

If one doesn't mind the occasional smell that comes with a seafood restaurant its a nice place to sit & eat after a battle. Or, can get down and battle inside. Your choice.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:32 am
User Image
xSayuri Hironaka

It had been a pretty quiet day. Sayuri sat down at her usual table and kicked her legs up. After visiting her sister and saying hello, she had spent the day rushing around, doing odd jobs and the like. Along the way here she had spotted a parts war in progress by a bunch of kids and had her mind focused on that for what felt like an hour. To go back to the days when she was starry-eyed and new, it made her all the more lustful to regain her status. Of course, taking a 3 year break had affected her skills. She tried to do a trick that won her a spot on the Crimson Fangs and faceplanted on the ground in the middle of a busy intersection.

"Work too damn hard." Yuri groaned and would place her order as the waitress came by. Her leg shot out to block her in, one of the perks of being a tall girl. "When you're done with them, bring me out the Fang Special. Chef in the back will know what it is. Don't keep me waiting." Granted it was more aggressive than asking when she had time, but to each their own. The food came shortly, a s**t ton of her favorites. She popped a dragon roll into her mouth and watched out the front of the window as time flew by. Her phone came out while browsing social media for a while and then just scrolling through a toy store's selection of stock. Nothing looked pricey or good enough...

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                                  > R.E.A.D.: 170 (C-Rank) x > Team: N/A x > Road: Lather

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                                                      Current Stats: R.E.A.D.
                                                                                        Accel.: [ 40 ] xx Strength: [ 40 ] xx Stamina: [ 50 ] xx Air Time: N/A [ 40 ]
                                                                                        Reaction: [ 45 ] xx Air Reaction: [ 45 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                                                      > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                                                        Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:36 pm
User Image

"Oh, Gashi. I can't wait til we're married and-- G-Gashi? ********' loudmouth broad. In the midst of all her talking and makin' racket about marriage this and bullshit that, he finally had to chance to get the ******** outta dodge. Moving down the stairs at lightning speed, a hand grabbed the knob and out on the street he went running. Shirt slowly coming over to hide the myriad of tattoo's and jacket slipped right on soon after; bumping into a guy who yelled something that the Korean Mutt couldn't exactly pick up, but it sure as hell was responded to. "Your mother kiss you with that mouth a*****e~?" Jesting as he twirled around a bend, he finally was a free man once again. Damn women were annoying, but they held such precious fruits to them. He couldn't say no to one, but sometimes he wished he could think with less of his d**k and more of his head.

Well, the other head.

WELL, the other head that called the shots.

Low on ends and nowhere to go but up - he decided it was best to stop by a place where he'd run up a pretty good tab. Mostly because he was banging one of the chef's in the back and she served him for free . . At least, until she started asking questions. Then he had to skedaddle as per usual.

Another story for another time.

A, GLING, as the door swung open and in he came, heaving somewhat while throwing a head back. ********, he'd run pretty far. "Yo," as a hand raised to greet the usual's who only gave a gruff response back. Well fine. Be that way then. "Tch, you guys always got sticks up your asses. You should really start learnin' how to be a little more hospitable." Yeah, then one after another they responded. "YA ********' p***k!" - "GO GET A JOB, GASHI!" - "WHERE'S THE FIVE BUCKS FROM THE OTHER DAYS?!" Whateeeever. A free hand waved em' off. Slumping down with shoulders bent inwards, a gruff face, the only thing that brightened his day was the free pair of tits sitting up not too far away.

LICK
                                                            LICK
                                                            Eyebrows pressed back, he didn't even bother to check the face.

"Welllllll now. What in the who in the how in the ********, do we, have, hereeee~" Sliding to her table, hues of red still staring straight to that chest. "Name's Gashi babe, whas' you-" Finally raisin' an eye to her, a frown was suddenly placed. It was that b***h Sayuri. Man. He thought this was fresh meat.

". . Ever heard of showing less cleavage b***h. You almost trapped me." Looking away, he stared to the far side of the room. Running into your ex is never fun.

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:39 pm
Novasse
User Image
xSayuri Hironaka

The entrance of some person who had an overdue tab or something was enough to make Sayuri arch her head over but still by much. Whoever it was could defend their own selves. Too busy munching on food and enjoying her break for the day. Another roll slid down her throat as the people in the back would greet whoever that was with their warmest regards. Wasn't this supposed to be a classy joint? The employees not screaming and yelling. This wasn't some place in the poorer parts of Tokyo. Sayuri was annoyed already and would just continued looking over the catalogue on her phone before noticing a familiar man slide into her booth. One who made her annoyance evolve into exhaustion. The same moppy headed rider who had talked her up all those years ago. The same one who had left her for almost dead when she had a chance to leave this all behind. Her tongue clicked inside of her mouth. Before she had a chance to talk to him, her old self reared its ugly head.

"Ever hear of using your head instead of that d**k of yours? Maybe you'd actually be more pleasant to be around." Of course Gashi and her both remembered how they bickered back and forth. In hindsight, it made the caustic relationship all the more fun. Her legs came back down to the ground as she placed another dragon roll in her waiting mouth. "So what've you and your band of rapists been up to, Gash? Can't say I envy whichever waitress you've sweet talked into bed. Our last "date" ended with me limping into the ER." Her eyes locked onto that moppy haired ******** and sighed. Sayuri readjusted the hat on her head and took it off. Don't stop to his level. He was only going to out arrogance her.

"Listen, I came for food. Got a hard enough time trying to think about how I'm gonna get back into riding. We can sit here and fight over who left who and whose d**k is bigger, or we can settle this the old way."

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Deecee Sama
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:03 pm
User Image

"So what've you and your band of rapists been up to, Gash? Can't say I envy whichever waitress you've sweet talked into bed. Our last "date" ended with me limping into the ER."

Well now, that was just a low blow.

Tapping the table as the waitress came back, he twirled a finger for the usual drink while an eye went to Sayuri. Man. . If she learned how to use that mouth more often, maybe they would've lasted longer. Always gripping about some new bullshit. Shut up. "b***h please. You love me even now." Didn't matter what he did in the past. To be honest, she should've been happy he gave her a** due. New in the world and playing with s**t she didn't understand and there he was to save face for her. To be one of his women was an honor - she just took it for granted. "As for my band, I'm solo now. Ditched those guys when boss died. Taking life by the horns and all that jazz." Talkin' bout rapist. Hmph. Any b***h that laid eyes on him wanted a piece and she knew it. To be so uppity as to say they didn't, didn't mean a word to him.

"Listen, I came for food. Got a hard enough time trying to think about how I'm gonna get back into riding. We can sit here and fight over who left who and whose d**k is bigger, or we can settle this the old way."

Pffft. As the drink came in, he took a swig before tossing a thumb with fanged grin. "You got old huh? Lost all that fire you used to have? That's so unfortunate. That one thing that used to get me goin' was the look in your eyes when I was rammin' you. it always said, 'OH PLEASE GASHI DADDY. IT'S YOURS. I JUST WON'T SAY IT'." Snickering, he leaned back with a pause at her proposal. Riding huh. Maybe. It wasn't like he had much else going. Now that he was free again it was time to figure out what he was going to do next. Good idea was trying to find a new thing to lay up with and mooch off of. Finding women with low self esteem these days was becoming more and more difficult, though. Less meat to leech off of.

"Also, my d**k is bigger. We already know that." Leaning in, he mused to himself more so than her. "Been awhile since we shagged anyway. You're not lookin' half bad and I ain't got nowhere to be yet. Let's have a party~" And who said seconds was a bad thing?

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:52 pm
User Image
xSayuri Hironaka

Sayuri crossed her arms while leaning on the table as he continued to press her buttons. "b***h please. You love me even now." Her eyes glared poison at him yet spoke nothing. Even if they had fought every 5 minutes she definitely was attracted to him. That smug little face and how he could just absolutely destroy her. Love might have been a pretty strong word. She licked her lips free of sauce and would appear most interested in the latest bit of news. "Sarada's dead, huh?" Couldn't say that she was surprised. From the few interactions they had he was pretty much a better Gashi. Still wanted poon like Gashi but he was charming, suave, and had a silver tongue. "Shame. Probably was the only thing keeping his territories together."

Then Gashi had to open that mouth of his and cry out what he would say in the highlight of their night many years ago. She balled her fist. It was taking every once of therapy and anger management courses to not slug him then and there. His act was one that she might not had known then but became all to common since the world of storm riding had come. Prey on the weak ones. Promise shelter and love, then use, abuse, and distance. Sayuri had falle for it once but damned if she was going to do it a second time. "Shut the ******** up!" Yuri snapped at him, slamming her fist on the table. "I sure as hell was dopey enough to fall for that routine. I just crawled outta that hellhole you put me through and here you are wanting to push me in again? You have NO idea what you've done to me." Almost had a slip.

"These...scars you gave me. All that s**t we've done and fought for. You were the only person I trusted in the Fangs and even that's pathetic. Some little ******** from up North who wants to be a big shot. Every day, 'OH I GOT DREAMS, SAE, BABY. I'LL MOVE ON FROM THIS GANG AND BE KING OF THE WORLD WITH YOU BY MY SIDE.'" If he wanted her to get mad, it was working. Sayuri was hyperventilating, throwing the plate on the floor as it crashed into pieces, food scattering everywhere. His final comment made her snap. The offer of shagging. It was then that she leaned forward and slapped him as hard as she could.

"Let's have a party then. I'll get a knife and turn your little p***k into shashimi. We'll have a couple of drinks and have a real fun time."

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Deecee Sama
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:26 pm
User Image

Whoa? Did something sting?

An eye raised as she snapped back. His smile growing wider with each word. Man, she was hot when s**t hit the fan. Was one of the things that kept him ********' with her. One thing went, then the plate hit the floor and then finally -

SLAP!

A head was turned to the side as she exploded. The place was quiet as can be. Gashi made no motion. Said not a single word. Just slowly shifted a head around as he rubbed his cheek. "Hey now, that wasn't very nice." Low was the tone as she kept barking, an eye, slit, raised to few the woman who dared lay a hand on him. But even so, that smile hadn't left. It might've gotten even bigger if that was possible. "Look at you. All flustered. ******** you mad at me for, Sae? Did I hurt your little feeling's by leaving you all alone?" It was sad to see her scars so open. Usually he'd pay heed to not rub her too much of the wrong way, but now she'd put her hands on him. He just couldn't resist the chance~ "I'm so sorry that you were so weak. And looks like ain't much of s**t changed. Still the same spineless b***h lookin' for someone to cling to. Someone to love you~ Someone to take all that pain away."

Now he stared. A dead, plain, stare. The one he did when he was lookin' into the soul. The one he did when he'd first met her.

"This is what we'll do. You wanna settle that problem you got with me, then les' do it the way we Fangs used to. We WAR for it. I win, you'll be my lackey and I'll make sure you won't be some loser anymore. You win, and, well. . " What was a good trade? A finger to his chin, then a snap. "Ha! You win and you can have my life. A good deal huh?" This place was as good as any. They could throw down right here and no one could stop em.

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:40 pm
User Image
xSayuri Hironaka

It hurt. She didn't want it to hurt but it did. His words cut through her as deep as they did. No matter how hard she tried she just couldn't be as solid as rock. Sae bit her tongue and said nothing as he plunged that knife deeper and deeper inside of her. If he wasn't here she would have cried. To grab as the scar on her wrists and arms and just cry until she stopped. But she couldn't. The same stoic look of fury was on her as her chest rose and fell. She wanted to beat him until that smug look on his face would disappear in a display of blood and fists. To be fair she would have complied had it not been for that offer of his. It was a good deal as any other. But losing would come at a cost. Yuri didn't care, she would play along to a point. Honor meant nothing in this world, and Gashi knew full well.

"Deal." Sae said, standing up. "Name the target and finish line and we go from there."

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Deecee Sama
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:14 pm
User Image

Target? Finish line?

She didn't know. His only blankly looked to her, avid confusion in that gaze for a few moments before it came to rest. It made sense. She'd never seen him Parts War before. "This isn't some pansy ******** around, race. I don't do those. We're havin' a good ole' fashion brawl. Right here. Right now. Our grounds are this little restaurant." That devilish grin that usually came when he was up to no good only seemed to get wider.

"Everybody get the ******** out. Unless you wanna be involved too!"

And just like that the place split without so much more of a word. Every bystander and good bodied patron took to the door, while the manager came from the back looking like a mad boar. "The ******** aye you two doin'?! This ain't the place fer' this! All my customers are lea-" Without the chance to say anything a face collided with the mans face, knocking him out all at once as he lay there with a few loose teeth. The rest of the workers knew not to say a word, but watched from the back room. The entire time, his eyes never left her.

"Cube. Last one standing wins. And when you're my b***h again, the first thing I want is a foot rub and a nasty ********' b*****b." She'd wasted plenty of his time with this. It was the least he could offer. Slipping the AT's on, the wheels unlocking, sparks revved up off the floor. Marks left able with a fresh paint job ruined - he charged forward staring off easy. A telegraphed hook leg sweep straight for the midsection, but Gashi never played fair. Everything was a trap. She should've known that by now.

Novasse

Stormrider R.E.A.D.: 230 [ --- ]
  • Acceleration: [50 [---]]
  • Strength: [145 [---]]
  • Stamina: [25 [---]]
  • Jump: [00 [---]]
  • Air Time: [72.1]

Air Treck Information:
  • Air Treck Wear
    • [[000%]]

• Tune Up Status
    • Speed: [00]
    • Strength: [00]
    • Stamina: [00]
    • Jump: [00]

• Air Treck Modifications
    • Mod 1: [Modification Type | Effect 01]

• Mod 2: [Modification Type | Effect 02]

• Mod 3: [Modification Type | Effect 03]

• Mod 4: [Modification Type | Effect 04]

Current Status: "Start."

Trick Record:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:42 pm
Novasse
User Image
xSayuri Hironaka

So he wanted an all out brawl then. They locked eyes as she readied herself for one hell of a fight. Time o see if what the tales from the grunts were true or not. People scurried out of the way or into the back to watch as they each would slide on their treks and give them a rev. "You just had to pick my booth. Couldn't pick the one behind me."

He swept at her midsection and caught her off guard but she figured as much. Her arm fell around at the leg hitting her and took a swipe at his face with her nails while using her hip to control the radius of his sweep and throw him off of his feet, preferably into the bunch of tables by them.

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Deecee Sama
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:00 am
User Image

As always Gashi knew her. Even when it came to her moves in a fight, she was as predictable as always. The motion of her grasping his leg was met openly -- only a slight pivot of the body as her arm reached its full grasp for him to drop, using the arms to keep steady as the other foot met her stomach. Body contorting momentarily as his onslaught begun. Funneling the force in an almost full, contorting, circle to begin. Wheels aligned to the skin as he had begun to tore upon the attempted toss, making it so her clothes began to rip to shreds right upon release. Staying upward, he balanced between two hands to stop the motion, keeping forward as his legs came in a mass flurry of blows and kicks to her person from differentiating angles. A Bloody Roll Soul that'd leave her body torn and clothes tattered, just like he enjoyed.

Novasse

Stormrider R.E.A.D.: 195 [ --- ]
  • Stamina: [23/25 [---]]

Air Treck Information:
  • Air Treck Wear
    • [[002%]]

• Tune Up Status

Current Status: "Start."

Trick Record:
  • Bloody Roll Soul 1800

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:20 am
User Image
xSayuri Hironaka

His blows still stung like hell after all these years. Her claw was brushed off and paid in full by that same trick that left her a mess 3 years ago. The clothing she had on was torn away to rags at the sheer power behind the winds her had. Thankfully she still remembered a trick or two of her own. Sayuri's treks would begin to produce small bubbles as the middle of the wheels would moisturize. Sae picked herself up from her position and then kicked her foot out, aiming for Gashi's "special" place. If the resulting kick didn't connect at least some of the oncoming bubbles would put a burst in his plans.

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Deecee Sama
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:17 am
User Image

This lowborn, evil, conniving, no good b***h.

His kicks were to the letter. Every singular one aimed to hit a place to expose just a little more flesh. Heightened by that natural battle rhythm and holster eye Gashi kept at the ready. Again and again, material came flying off her person as he finally resolved to getting back on his own two feet.

But not before her own retaliation.

Her kick came in stride, but it wouldn't stop him. A few ********' bubbles didn't matter to em' either. As they hit wherever on his person, the resulting slide he'd done caused her leg to hit the abdomen instead of the crotch, but even so, his acrobatic feats of maiming prowess didn't cease. A twirling consistent whirlwind of slashes and low blows, furthering the pain he'd already caused -- and with Sae as the focal point. There was no escape.

"You're mine, b***h." Through the carnage his decree rang.

Novasse

• Stamina: [19/25 [---]]

Air Treck Information:
  • Air Treck Wear
    • [[006%]]

• Tune Up Status

Current Status: "Die."

Trick Record:
  • Bloody Roll Soul 1800
  • Pounce

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:42 am
User Image
xSayuri Hironaka

She was getting thrashed out here. Each hit was ridding her of more and more clothing and weakening her already pretty worn knees. His latest trick had her in the eye of a hurricane of blows and kicks. She tried to defend herself her but each blocked kick had another in its place. Sayuri crumbled to the ground, almost fully nude now. Her exposed skin was cut, bruised, hurting in general. Her arms grasped at the ground and shook as if she was out in a snowstorm. There was a nightmare that this exact scenario was taking place, her eyes showcasing that fear. Sayuri let out a pained wince as she rose to her feet again and would back away as best she could. Everything hurt. Her back away would turn into a ride away, trying desperately to get away from him and at least hide somewhere.

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Deecee Sama
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:28 pm
User Image

And where did she think she was going?

Through the storm of blows and his tyrannical assaults, Gashi could make out her attempts to flee. No. This was a lesson she had to learn. When you went biting at the heels of the strong you get put down like a injured mutt. Finishing his flurry, a hand shot out to grasp the back of her hair, yanking with a pull to swing her fully about, slamming her body onto the floor. Still with a tight grip, slowly he pulled her up to eye level, bloody and all. "You wanted this and then you try to turn coat. ******** that." He saw the defeat in her eyes, but it was one thing to just win. No, he had to have her spirit. First, he'd crush it. Then, he'd rebuild it.

"Admit it. Admit you ********' lost and that you'll be my b***h. You do that and this all can stop." If she wanted more, he'd give more. Til she couldn't walk or til he felt it was enough, but right now he was enjoying himself a little more than he should be. Either way, the ball was in her court but the game was soon to end.

Novasse

• Stamina: [19/25 [---]]

Air Treck Information:
  • Air Treck Wear
    • [[006%]]

• Tune Up Status