Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[Turf] Crazy Cove Sea Food Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:50 pm
User Image
xSayuri Hironaka

Her retreat was cut short as his hand pulled on her long hair back to his eye level. Sayuri groaned as some warm blood flowed down her forehead from the damage she had taken. Her teeth were grit in pain yet she was still conscious. Her hand tried desperately to squirm away from Gashi's grasp on her but it was pretty useless. Once again she was thrown to the ground and bounced off with an audible thud. It took her a lengthy amount of time to get up again. Her arms were qauking like tremors and she finally just felt her body give up.

"Ya-You win..." Sae took a large inhale and then slowly began to push herself off of the ground. She had to lean on the wall to hold herself up right while clawing at the concrete. Here she was, back in this nightmare because of the same man. Although this was a pretty interesting way to start her day, Sae just moved her foot to kick her hat back up to her head. "Just make me stronger." she huffed. "I'll play along. Just make me like I was before. Don't care what it costs."

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                                  > R.E.A.D.: 170 (C-Rank) x > Team: N/A x > Road: Lather

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                                                      Current Stats: R.E.A.D.
                                                                                        Accel.: [ 40 ] xx Strength: [ 40 ] xx Stamina: [ 50 ] xx Air Time: N/A [ 40 ]
                                                                                        Reaction: [ 45 ] xx Air Reaction: [ 45 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                                                      > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                                                        Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Deecee Sama
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:04 pm
User Image

That was all he needed to hear.

Watching her stand back to full height, all bloodied and bruised, Gashi let out a huff of respite. Back to how things were, aye? "I don't want things to be like before. I ain't got no boss tellin' me what to do or how to live my life. This time, I do what I want, how I want." Without giving her a chance to say otherwise, he hoisted the girl up off the floor into his arms and headed for the door. Chivalrous right? Probably not. If it was one thing he hated, it was the constant rip and tear he felt when dealing with his own emotional ties. While his time with Sae was anything but tame, it was passionate. He did feel something and that was something more than he'd felt in his time with so many other women. She was a tool, yes, but she was his tool to be used at his leisure and if dulled she'd be useless.

"Let's get you patched up. I ain't hearin' a no either." Didn't even stop to look back at the damages. He moved on.

Novasse

Stormrider R.E.A.D.: 195 [ --- ]
  • Acceleration: [50 [---]]
  • Strength: [145 [---]]
  • Stamina: [19/25 [---]]
  • Jump: [00 [---]]
  • Air Time: [72.1]

Air Treck Information:
  • Air Treck Wear
    • [[006%]]

• Tune Up Status
    • Speed: [00]