Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply Story Thread: Riders of the Storm Welcoming Party
[Tobu Zoo] Exibits Areas and Aquarium

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A zoo filled with many attractions. Approximately 120 species, a total of 1200 animals, including a rare species of white tigers live in the zoo. You can have exciting experiences, such as feeding the animals and interacting with the small animals. From scary rides to heartwarming family attractions, there are more than 30 kinds of attractions for every visitor to enjoy all day. There is a leisure pool complex, including a pool with waves, a pool with flowing water, a pool with sliders, and a pool for kids. Child or adult, everyone has fun here!

Pre-Opening Information: At this time there are sections marked by tape to show the lane path for anyone that want to do storm riding battles. Dashes take place around the whole Zoo, Cubes are in Cages locked in with Tigers or Lions (user choice) While everything else up to the discretion of the crowd. Monitors have been installed to show the different types of battles that are going on along with announcements and events. I  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 1:29 pm
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

-TIME SKIP-

The air was different. The pounding of bass and the vibrant lights turned this zoo into an outdoor night club. For an event of this magnitude, it was obvious some people had to been paid off. The area was crawling with riders. The zoo was split off into sections with each section having its own little niche. The storm riders were battling over at the lions den. The fear of being eaten making the battles more exciting. Over near the penguins were the sodas and ice cream bar. Even a chocolate fountain that was modified to where it was more cleanly and not using recycled chocolate. Where the show occurs with the dolphins and whales was turned into a viewing station. A big screen where can watch multiple battles while enjoying many different snacks and foods. It was perfect!

Apollo was already there. Looking like the caveman his persona truly shows sometimes. He was shirtless, wearing black Jeans, his necklace was refracting the light that was coming from everywhere. His treks were on his feet as he was excited. He hoped a challenge occurred! . Around his waist drapped a jacket that he was given. On the back was the BVD symbol that was upside down thanks to the draping. The symbol being that of a grim reaper. He wasn't sure though if this was appropriate when hanging out with another person. This wasn't a date. Or was it? No. He asked her to hang out and come to the party. To Apollo, he just wanted someone to do crazy s**t with him. Beat up people. Jump shark tanks. Anything. He would await on the hyper one at the middle of the zoo. His eyes was focused on the matches taking place. Weren't too many. The part wasn't heated up yet.

::Acc.::65 ::Str.::75 ::Sta.::50 ::Jump::0 ::Air.::32.5
C Rank

With:Natsumi
b]Action:Eating

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 6:56 pm
User Image

=================
Natsumi Yukihara

=================
"Expect the unexpected~!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Outfit
Jacket

Day off from work had succeeded. Thank goodness no one had tried to arrange another shift change. There had been two of them, with both hitting too close to home. "No way am I going to miss thisssss."
Fortunately, lady luck had smiled upon the young pink haired female. Now the day had finally arrived, and Natsumi was completely pumped. After waking up and doing her usual morning routine, the young woman had made way to the location of the meet up, her green eyes sparkling upon what all there was to see. "ooooh~! Apollo had really kept a good wording on this~!" For indeed, she could feel the night club vibe hitting her inner rave girl, making her already wanting to head for that scene. Whoever had set this event up certainly deserved all their work to be celebrated properly. Of course, the night club feel of the event was not the reason of her arrival. She was there to meet up with her new buddy, who she hoped she was there on the right time. Secretly she was worried she was too early, having planned on arriving punctual. A good timing too as result. The only thing to do now was to find them, which was going to be quite the game of hide and seek. the only hope behind all of this was her outfit, hoping she wasn't overdressed. It was a hangout, and at first, she had worried her outfit would have her stick out like a sore thumb. Based on all the other women she had seen about, she could relax on that notion, only her air treks being the only thing that would certainly be the eye attracter. Not that she wasn't dressed like the beauty she was. It was an outfit for comfort. A mix between punk and casual. All that mattered to her in the first place, was the fact she was able to enjoy herself, while being able to be a good partner for any tag team matched about.
Speaking of which.....

"Better get looking~!"
With a small, excited bounce in her step, the young woman made way further in. The more she ;looked, the more she could take in. "They had really went all out... Everything split off into different sections. Neat~!" Skipping with ease around other storm riders, there was a lot more to take in the more she was looking about. "Eee~! the penguins!!!" On passing, the penguins were in her sight, excitement growing exponentially. "Ice cream bar!?" Oh boy~ Was that a chocolate fountain!? The mere sight of it alone had her practically drooling, almost charging in for the sugary goodness of the heavens. Her willpower had her push on, going by the dolphin and whales section, which almost had her stop to go look as well. At first, she had given in. That was until she had seen Apollo on one of the viewing screens, watching the battles within the middle of the zoo. Aha! "Found him~!"
Memorizing the area he was around, Natsumi had made way to him. When she had finally found him, he was still watching the battles, much to the point she could see the lions dens, and the few matches happening around it. hmmm... No one's challenged to many others? The very thought had her pondering, before she would approach the shirtless companion she had been searching for. "Hiya~! I hope I am not too early or too late~! You haven't been waiting for too long have you? This all looks fantastic~." Bowing her head in apology just in case, she had decided to sit beside him, looking over to the matches happening currently. "I see someone hasn't had the guts to challenge you yet?" Her smile was fully genuine, setting her phone away into the small waist pouch she had brought for her small items of importance. That was then had she seen his jacket, stroking the material with her thumb. "Ooh~! Feels comfy~!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INFO:

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 1:41 pm
User Image

The craziness had arrived and being paired with a monster of the fang road, this was bound to get interesting. The male would look over to his pink haired friend, giving her glance over or two before going back to the battles. He was just craving to get himself in on the action. He knew it was going to happen soon. Only a matter of time. "I haven't been waiting too long. I do hope you are prepared for the night. I really hoping someone has the guts to challenge you. I am intrigued honestly about your style. I have thinking about it constantly. What kind of fighting style and rider you could be. Flashy? Precision? Chaotic without thoughts. Possibilities are endless but tonight I hope to put those thoughts to rest. I just fear the person who on opposite end. " He meant what he said. He never seen her skate, but he knew she was strong and the people he been seeing so far wasn't anything special. The matches were only interesting due to the similarity in levels. There wasn't no curb stomping. There wasn't no upsets either.

Giving her a better look, he found himself glancing more than he usually would anyone else. Maybe he was interested in the style of clothing. The punkish aesthetic was way different than what he was use to with Artemis. She was more...what was the word? Nerdy and elegant?? It wasn't a major edge to her clothing. Her attitude was a different statement. Either way, his mind wasn't on his sister or about danger or about his criminal record. Tonight was about battling, chaos, and Natsumi. "I..." he would begin before some random dudes in a group of threw would bump past Apollo and go to Natsumi. It was obvious what they wanted. Apollo however was slow.

Hot damn, girl you looking fine today! I also see you are a storm rider. Why don't we go cause a storm of our own? I'll be gentle. I promise

Now to Apollo, he was clueless. He didn't know the idea of flirting and flirtation. So he just stood there watching it happen out of sheer idiocy about romance. His words sounded more like he was challenging Natsumi to a parts war. That wasn't the case though!

C Rank

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 9:16 pm
User Image

=================
Natsumi Yukihara

=================

Outfit
Jacket

It was entirely clear by first priority, Apollo was beyond chilled. A good starting notion to any hangout. While watching the fighting, it was easy to see he was biding his time, keeping his demeanor relaxed from what Natsumi was able to tell. His own current persona was like the calm before the storm, himself the nestled typhoon ready to be released on the first chance he could get. Natsumi had to admit to herself on one thing. It was a shame she couldn't have arrived while he was already mid-fight, after wanting to catch a glimpse of his fighting before she was fully there. Such a thing was alright, considering the type of event that was happening. Though she was unable to watch him fight quite yet, such a wish could happen at any given time. For now, she was counting the good tidings of being able to meet up, before anything could be let loose. For now, Apollo was a wild card to her, and Natsumi was looking forward to seeing just the kind of chaos she was going to be walking into. It was also apparent to her, based on the response he had given her, that he had that same insatiable wonderment on her own skills. Having such mutual intrigue her way just as much had brought the responsibility of making sure those conditions could be met. "Aha~! I'll make sure not to disappoint~! After you taking the time to invite me, it just means I have to make sure I go all out for sure! I am looking forward to just seeing what is all going to be in store~! Just keep watch then. I'll be sure to watch your back as well. you've had my own curiosity peaked since our last conversation~! I am glad to have the chance to see it all laid out on the table today ahahah~!"

Having been about to speak, Natsumi was prepared to listen. That was before a sudden shift of their atmosphere was invaded by a group of males, who clearly had no care that they were talking at all. Bumping past her companion was a negative strike in her books. Already the group was doomed to rejection, which she could only react in her own special way. First things first of course, she had to have a trap laid out in order to break the chaos into an explosive. It all started with a signature smile, her eyes narrowing partially to hide her annoyance. "Of course the first thing that had to happen was over-confident prickheads thinking I'm an easy hook up~! Do they not know the mistake they had cost themselves~!?"
Such a pick up line they had to choose. Their insight on her as a storm rider should have been obvious to the multiple amounts of people there for the same reason as she. Such a remark had her almost bursting into full laughter, just finding this all amusing. "While your offer sounds very intriguing, I prefer myself as more of a typhoon with too many edges~. You claim to be gentle, but you are forgetting one important factor~!" Bringing her hands together in a clapping motion, the pink haired woman had finally revealed a challenging smirk, her one pointy incisor finally showcasing itself among her pearly whites. "You seem to forget where you must be! Heheehee~! This is a place of conquering! Do you think you may be able to conquer me~?"
As if waiting for an answer, Natsumi had moved her hands away from one another, bringing them down to her hips. Planting each finger firm into the fabric of her clothes, finally she had broken into a laughter, bringing her hips in a sassy movement, from right to left. By that moment she had rose a hand, making a "Come at me" gesture. "You wish to conquer my body, you must show me if you can defeat me first~! I will warn you now though~.... If you're wishing I will be an easy girl to take advantage of, body and soul.... You~. Are~. Dead~. WRONG~!" what do you say~? Care to see if you can conquer me on the battle ground before bed? Or shall I destroy your chances here and now~?" Casting one look over towards Apollo, Natsumi winked at him in mischief, fired up on destroying a target already!

INFO:

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 10:59 am
User Image

Apollo was still lost. Everything was not making sense to him until he heard storm riding. Storm riding?! Was...this a challenge? It made him perk up more. If he had known it was something else than he would of been more aggressive and starting a fight. Maybe it was good he was ignorant. There was many innuendoes that was being thrown at each other and missing the mark in Apollo's head. The tone from Natsumi was confusing him greatly. Her words made him think was she actually a wing road rider. He did understand a few things like conquering but he was thinking like conquering a village or defeating someone with power in storm riding.

The male who was hitting on Natsumi enjoyed the playful nature she was bringing. The stereotypical smirk plagued his lips. This was how she wanted it to go down huh? He loved it! "Oh, I know that I will be able to conquer. In fact, I like a woman with some spice to her. Weird that you was hanging out with someone so mild when you have so much spunk to you." He commented before hearing her chuckle. His stare was on the hip motion before looking back up to see her challenging motion. The come at me motion fired him up. In fact, he was feeling lucky. "I will dominate you in this battle and then, I will show you true domination in the bedroom. Tour le Zoo! A lap around the whole zoo going through the exhibits. We start here and finish here. I'm so confident I will put my storm riding career on the line. If you win, I quit storm riding forever. If I win, that devilish body is mines? And I am going to ravish it all night long "

The gauntlet was set. Though, it was to be expected that such creeps would be about this life. Would make some type of challenge like this. However, would Natsumi truly risk her body like that? If she lost would she really give herself to some creep? Apollo only caught up when he heard the last part. The ravishing part was something he heard said by his parents. So for that, he was connecting it now that sex was on the line in this parts war. Natsumi was a big girl, if she accepted the challenge the risks was all hers. He wouldn't dare deny someone their thrill considering he knew the thrill all to well. Not of sex but the risk that 's associated with a challenge. Yet, he felt strangely upset. Was it because he wasn't challenged yet? Or was it the stipulations? He didn't know for sure. It just felt weird. Like he had a strange sensation punch the creep. But, he didn't because he knew what was about to happen. He had faith in Natsumi. He knew that she was going to tear him into pieces. Getting some food, he had to have a snack for this!

C Rank

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:04 pm
User Image

=================
Natsumi Yukihara

=================

Outfit
Jacket

Poor Apollo. How Natsumi could wish to be misunderstanding the whole thing for herself. It was honestly annoying her just how much the man before her was in so much arrogant confidence. The way he was staring at her as if she was about to lose already. The way of his intensity to her body, all ready to strip her and treat her like she was a nobody. The whole conversation in itself had her disgusted. Revolting to see and hear. To be able to hide it all behind a smirk was practically a masterful technique. One that had a shocking twist from such a short-tempered woman such as herself. Her motions were meant to lure an attempt on making openings of distraction to the opponent... But she had no wishes on touching the man at all. She wanted to crush his head into the ground so bad, he'd forget to know how to storm ride at all. How high pitched could the man scream in agony under her hand? It was the very thought of that notion had she been able to keep her smile for so long. "Creep!"

A creep indeed. The moment the guy had began pointing out Apollo negatively into it, there was no hiding the full, honest blow of seriousness from her eyes. "Hmph." So full of conquer, spite, and confidence to win. Typical, overbearing behavior. Natsumi could only be glad that not all male storm riders were like this. Had they all been with such crude behavior, she would have tried to play alpha wolf a long time ago. Cases like this made it hard not to pull such moves. Though defeating an idiot such as one in front of her would suffice all of the anticipation, and set it into motion. Hence the reason, as to why she was playing about. In all truth, the opponent was just a showboat in her eyes. To have a comment on her companion was just insulting, more so in them thinking she'd actually give her body to them. Not in a million years! "Such odds you are choosing~! You do know I am a woman who makes sure people follow their words right? Probably not, if you're making a bet such as this! You lose, I will definitely make sure, that you follow your end of your own bargain! That would be most enjoyable to see though,. should you resist to fulfill your end. So be sure to behaaaaave~! Try to avoid getting your storm riding spirit crushed."
With a grimace, Natsumi could deal with the idea of the match. She could only hope her opponent hadn't been traveling around the zoo before she had arrived herself. This could perhaps have some challenge to it, but she refused to falter herself out. Once one was in too deep, escaping to the high road was cowardly. She hated the fact her body was even being put into the bet at all, but all complaints aside, it was an actual fight. If only Apollo could have a fight too. There was some nervousness hinting at the depths of her to have another check her fighting out. Spreaking of which. ....

Aiming her attention to him as before, she could see the look on his face. How obvious it was that he was clueing in now, and with a silent look of her own, she was hoping to reassure him that everything was going to be okay. She had no intentions on losing at all. Not by a long shot. Natsumi could only hope however, that her companion did not believe she was easy. Such a thing would tug at the heart strings had he thought that. Strange, as she normally had no care on what others believed of her. It perhaps was due to first impression. It could have been just her own waunderung mind acting up. Whatever the reason was, she was hoping to give him a good match to watch. "Let's get us started. Just because I am a woman though, don't go thinking I will allow you to win easily."

INFO:

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:37 pm
User Image

Apollo was onlooking, waiting for the battle to begin. It was clicking somewhat in his head that battle was going to occur but the stakes of the battle was still not there. Even with the friends of the idiot standing next to him going on with their perversions. It was many things that they said that would make a normal person's skin crawl but not Apollo. Due to his ignorance of the whole scene it was just bouncing off of him like he was superman repelling bullets. Oh this is going to be good. Once the boss win she is going to be all ours. We going to love having that delicate smooth skin in our clutches. I can already imagine it. Her pink hair waving through the air. Hearing that cute voice~ It's going to be amazing. I say we should do the deed here. Right in front of everyone. Show off the goods that we won It went worse but they would look and no reaction. Apollo was too focused. This made them annoyed. How fun was it to make fun of someone if they do not get offended.

"You do know my friend is going to win this right? She going to totally destroy your friend. "Apollo commented as he smiled. The shirtless hooligan would yell out to Natsumi. "KICK HIS a**!" He yelled out. The goons looked at him with a weird look but one menacing face from Apollo reminded them why he was in Juvie and stayed locked up. With the food in hand he had got from the snacks, he watched as the race would begin. Stuffing his face.

The male arrogant enough to put his career on the line would look at Natsumi and then look over at the ones who would start the race. Her words were fuel for him. Such a lovely spirit. It's satisfying. I hope as much as you buck with that mouth your body can do the same. Then again, I have someone that will be quite filling for it. Do not worry about me dear. You are not going to win. It would be easier to save the embarrassment and just get on your knees now. However, considering the fool you hang around with I doubt that you have the brightest brains out here. Does not negate the beauty you bring he stated before the countdown began. 3.....2.......1.....RACE!! The crowd would roar. Booming with loudness, the arrogant male would begin to take off. It was 1 lap around the zoo. They would first head to the raccoons. The challenge about this portion was the raccoons were......chaotic. They sometimes get out of their areas so the riders will have to watch out for little furry friends.

C Rank

eijiberry

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:36 pm
User Image

=================
Natsumi Yukihara

=================

Outfit
Jacket

Such events as the one before the pink haired maverick brought reminders that some people could still only think with parts hey didn't need to. The more Natsumi was taking note on the look in ones eyes on what they want to do already, and the impatience behind it all, she could confide in herself that they were surely about to mess up one way or the other. It was all a matter on the timing, and just the right moments to pick. Which could only be certain towards one regard behind everything. That was the size of the zoo itself, along with the obstacles they could potentially face. Such thoughts only fuelled her excitement, rather than back her interests away from this ordeal at all. It was safe to say she had plans on showing him the Natsumi nut cracker at the end of all of this. The mischief was all too real all together. Natsumi could only hope the buddies of her opponent weren't about to harass her companion who would be watching. Nothing was worse then anyone trying to destroy the air of scenarios by being complete rude jerks. It was why she had prepared herself proper, tightening the ribbon in her hair, and ensuring her treks were on just right, before getting to that start up.

At the starting line itself there was no attention shifted towards her opponent. Let them keep thinking dirty. Such distractions would only prove what sort of downfall would occur when she was prepared to let the excitement of a fight truly flow her way. There was that small notion of her turning her head to Apollo however, giving that thumbs up of confidence to his own amount of yelling. "I certainly plan on kicking his keester~!" Making a wink and a giggle, she returned her attention to the race itself, though hr opponent had said quite the audacious amount of words that had her simply laughing. "Maybe save your ideas for bedroom before your drool ruins your wheels~?" The final snicker to that had ensure she was wishing to kick his a** to the curb, bursting forward the moment they had resonated the start of the race.

With a bursting push, Natsumi had chosen for the beginning part to rely on manoeuvrability, and building up sweat with the in-between bursts of revving left and right. Off to a start she had believed to be decent, she was nearing the raccoons area, seeing the furry creatures out and about already. " So precious!" Dangerous it was as well. Making a whistle towards one heading in her direction, she had long jumped over the creature, digging the front of her treks to the ground to catch her balance. With it's steel defensive guard piece such a thing was feasible, only now leading to dancing about around ore as they continued through.

INFO:

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:33 pm
User Image

Oh, she was teasing. While Apollo was glued ready for the action, the rider that was opposing Natsumi was enjoying the talk. He felt it was like some weird Tsundere relationship going on. When in reality, she just found him a creep and was not about to let him touch her body! If she could help it. The race began and going through the raccoons was a nightmare. So much trash!! He even saw one trying to steal a whole bucket of popcorn. Needing to try keep a lead or gain a lead, he would smash through the bucket, knocking it out the way of the raccoon and startling it. Luckily, the raccoon was safe besides that but it showed he had no regard for the animal life that was around. Seeing this the other raccoons got out the way of the mad man and allowed him to continue. Was this an exhibit. No. Just wild life finding a way! The first true exhibit would be coming up. It was the aquatic life which had a mixture of passage ways both lit and unlit. Tunnels and fake caverns and more. It was easy to get turned around in the area. The fish would radiate under the dim lights but this was no ordinary zoo. Strange things were occuring this night.

Once making it to the aquatic area, the octupus were out to play. Their tentacles were abnormally large and were hanging completely out of the tanks in prime position to interfere with the riders. 9 large tentacles of octopi in total. It looked almost impossible to dodge. If grabbed, the octopus would squeeze and squeeze and squeeze, trying to squeeze the life out of whatever was in its grasp before finally releasing and throwing against the floor. This meant if the rider was to get grabbed...they were in for a long ride. (Must roll Higher than 18 to not get grabbed. If roll 18 or lower the octopus grabs you. Roll is out of 20) . For the challenger, he would unfortunately get grabbed and began cursing. “DAMN IT. LET ME GO YOU PIECE OF SUSHI!!! I NEED GET ME A PIECE OF SOME PINK HAIRED a**!!”

C Rank

eijiberry

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:43 pm
User Image

=================
Natsumi Yukihara

=================

Outfit
Jacket

Hehehe! Some people didn't know how to appreciate the little things! The raccoons were simply minding their own business! Why use them for racing props? There was no one in the area, to her knowledge, who could save anyone should one by actually hurt. More so the animals she truly cared for in that factor. If anything, Natsumi's opponent could use some time in one of those trash cans the raccoons were looting from! All the weird pickup lines made it hard to take them seriously.. clearly they were here to pick up chicks the dirty way. By dominating and winning. It was quite silly really for them to really think that was the greatest idea to follow upon. that case could be said when they tried with a bunch of their friends around, instead of trying all on their own, and being genuine about it. Natsumi got a kick out of these things! it made winning a race that much more enjoyable! On a plus note, they at least didn't start with the bears or the Lions out of their cages. Despite the temptation of her opponent getting bitten by a lion, she would have preferred to avoid them as well. There's nothing worse than an animal in panic or anger. Little did her opponent know, there was also nothing worse than an angry pinkette. What he had done to the bucket, in order to take the lead, had certainly done the trick. She hadn't expected them to kick it in the first place, but when she had, she had stumbled while trying to avoid one of the frightened raccoons. "kyahh!!!!" what a dirty cheat! The moment she would catch up to him, she was going to have her revenge for sure!

In a fluster, Natsumi puffed her cheeks and annoyance and swallowed down her nerves. This was to be expected, and now, she had to get that moment back. Kicking the motors of her air trecks into high gear, she proceeded at a full speed. Making her way down to the aquarium section, things were beautiful at first. Almost frazzled by the sights of the fish, she had almost stopped to view through the glass. Only the sounds of a screaming guy, talking about a**, had snapped her to her senses. Just what was going on!? With a bit of amusement to the yell, Natsumi, to utter surprise, had Fair witnessed a most unusual squeezing moment. Not just one, but nine octopi? What sort of zoo held nine of these monstrosities??? not wanting to take her chances by such dangerous goes of aquatic behavior, she braced herself, before dancing her own way through. The octopi made it clear that she was not to pass. With tentacle after tentacle reaching out for her, she had to rely on reflexes and agility to get past. "Time to get blasting~! Her skates guided her at full speed, as she returned each tentacle, with a text of her sweat being thrown their way. Such little doses of it, but the doses were dangerous enough. Activating the special abilities of pheromone road, her sugary sweet doses of sweat had become the explosives of a lifetime. The tiny explosives were enough to keep the tentacles at Bay... At least most of them. "Perverted creatures!! Just like that guy!" The ones that had avoided the tiny explosions,, had either been dodged, circled around, or were met with a good punch. They were no match for the ever-optimistic girl, who is crazy enough to bet something so important, but knowing full well she would not go down without swinging. Only when she had made it past the octopi tanks, she proceeded with a cheery laugh. "Hope this is entertaining enough!!!" Directed to Apollo, natsume simply waved at the nearest camera, flashing the biggest smile ever. She continued on, wondering what was next to come!

INFO:

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:39 pm
User Image

The raccoons were done and it was the next leg of the race. It was about sending a message. Finishing and showing domination in the streets. To let some strange punks win? Oh no no no. It was going to be sweet when not only victory is taken but when he get to have Natsumi all to himself. The octupi of the area had a different idea. Who knew they could be so huge. The octupi pretty much had him taken out of the race. Seeing this and seeing how their boss would have to fight his way from the aquatic life just to have a chance, the comrades would come and try help him out the best they could. While occupied with him, Natsumi would flash a smile at Apollo asking if he was entertained. Of course he was. Why wouldn't he be entertained? Especially seeing how the explosions handled the octupi from grabbing at her. “She's amazing “ Apollo mused before noticing the absence of the cheater and his friends. Where did they go? Did he miss something? He would look onto the camera and see the answer. The exit out of the aquarium would be blocked by a large stone. They trapped her inside!

Watching, he would immediately move to come to her rescue but was being blocked off by some gang members. Apollo could get through, but it was going to take some time if he forced his way. After many struggles, the challenger would be free of the tentacles and would take his shirt off, water dripping from it as he was dunked a few times in the water. Why was there openings anyhow? He looked unamused. He looked unhappy. He looked like he wanted to get even. “Fine, I just going to do this the hard way” he commented. She didn't want his charm. So be it, he was going to get him a piece the best way he knew how. Even if that meant he was going to have to go to the extreme. Was this even a race anymore? He looked like he was more like a predator waiting to attack. Did he forget she had explosions? His wheels would activate before he speed forward, clones being left in his wake. He was going for a kick to the stomach of the pink haired woman. This wasn't a race anymore. This was a fight!

C Rank

eijiberry

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:00 pm
User Image

=================
Natsumi Yukihara

=================

Outfit
Jacket

The beaming amount of confidence was an infectious trait of consistency to behold. Avoiding all those octopi on the pathway had been the fun part. The darting, the weaving, the excitement. All of it was a completely worthwhile thrill, that had her pushing on forward to try and get to that finish line much quicker, while she had the chance to do so~! A captive in tentacles that large was a truly interesting, but terrifying sight! Who knew octopi could this massive in size at all? Someone must be giving them extra food, or they were excellent at taking care of animals!!
All of this aside though, Natsumi was heading way out the place... or so she had thought. Expecting an exit that had lead towards light, and the next segment of the race, she was actually hit with the exit nonexistent... More so... Blocked? Was this part of the race? "Hey now~! What's the deal with this!?" No way was a random stone blocking the building exit a part of the course!!! If she couldn't push this thing, no matter how much she tried, she could potentially try to blast it open. There was no telling how she could get out another way, or if anyone knew the exit was blocked at all! Who could have done such a thing??

That answer had come into being on a rather obvious scale, based on the context of words having been said. This guy? He was so desperate to win he'd cheat? Frankly, she should have been surprised, but all the more, this was ticking her off regardless. Natsumi knew how good she could be, and how fit she was, but surely it wasn't so fantastic one had to try and cheat to get it. Technically, this should have been nullified on this deal. Then again... She was all too dumb at the time to be coming up with any conditions! Just great.... "If you have to win the hard way... This just means you suck~! Most unimpressive!" Scowling with disapproval, she readied herself for her opponent. They began their move of attack, pursuing forward towards with clones following in their wake. Natsumi wasn't deterred in the slightest, making her own pursuit forward. Readying for the closing in of his kick, she had instead make use of her wing road, taking herself to the air with a hard push of her right leg as a fulcrum to raise her high in order to jump. Instead of his foot connecting to her stomach, she was high above his head by a foot, only staying high enough to avoid the kick. Instead of commenting, or fare warning, she had shifted down towards the back of the line of his released clones, beginning to secrete her sweat from her pores. "Take this you a**." Making a mid height, horizontal kick, she had flung her sweet smelling fumes of sweat forward, attempting to hit the clones first before she could get to him. There was no telling what they could do, but if her pheromonal sweat could inflict some sort of annoyance, even as far as to make the floor slippery should the sweat go through the clones... Then she was doing something at least to prevent one troubling aspect. This fight wasn't something she was going to take light in the slightest!

INFO:

Noble Negative J3T

Story Thread: Riders of the Storm Welcoming Party

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas