Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Ibaraki
[Turf] University of Tsukuba Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The University of Tsukuba (筑波大学 Tsukuba daigaku), located in Tsukuba, Ibaraki, is one of the oldest national universities (established by Japanese Government) and one of the most comprehensive research universities in Japan. The university has 28 college clusters and schools with around 16,500 students (as of 2014).The main Tsukuba campus covers an area of 258 hectares (636 acres), making it the second largest single campus in Japan. The branch campus is in Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, which offers graduate programs for working adults in the capital and manages K-12 schools in Tokyo that are attached to the university.

Owned By

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

*B Class// Human/// Alias:Bubbly Nightingale /// Lather Road

~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

After leaving her companions earlier one, Therese had almost reached her apartment. It wasn't until she decided to backtrack and go practice alone somewhere, away from prying eyes. There was to much judgment on a storm rider and their skills all over the place. The fact she was still teamless after so long, and turfs were everywhere, it made things more challenging. She had the speed but lacked on the finesse and the strength to back it up. Her reliable shadow was impatient, yearning for her to take flight and get going. How sooner she would ease it's antsy behavior. Of all the places she would look, the woman had finally decided on the University of Tsukuba.
For the most part there was no one else around for the time being, the campus grounds fairly lit. The water by the fountains softly flowing, and with the lovely masonwork down around a gallant statue, the building far back painted a lovely picture. It was a perfect place for working off the architecture and practising among the terrain with jumping and freestyle. As long as she was able, she had the whole place to herself.

Approaching closer along the well-carved pathway, she kicked her treks into high gear, forward dashing towards the statue. Her hand grazing upon its pedestal, Therese made a 360 doughnut around it, before taking to the air about 5 feet away from it, making towards the building itself. With a tranquil demeanor, she landed just at the edge by the water, making a trail along it's reddened colored grounds, closing in on middle of the grounds. Her small burst of dashing had become a practice with her spinning, rotating her whole body into a spin. Graceful and simple as it was, she was able to keep the spin progressing, now practicing balance on one foot, while the other leg was ascended up slowly as she spun, putting some flexibility into it.

Mood: tranqui and focused.
With:Alone

Road info:

Road: Lather
Allias: Bubbly Nightingale
Shadow: Nightingale
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 12/15

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: 90 [TUs: 105]
→ Battle Strength: 45 [TUs: 50]
→ Stamina: 50 [75] [TUs: 95]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 40 [40]
→ Reaction: 83 [100]
→ Air Reaction: 68 [78]

→ Air Tracks: Mystogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

► TUs: 15 ACC | 5 STR | 20 STA | 0 JMP

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:02 pm
User Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 150 || Sta: 70 || Jmp: 0 || Air Time: 75 sec || Reaction: 60 || Air Reaction: 35 || AT Wear: 10% ||

• Ritz had a good day yesterday, a bunch of fighting to return home to cook, clean and take care of some homework. It was a new day today and she had classes to take care of, namely her culinary schooling and her interest in mechanic's. Her main focus was becoming a chef for sure, but she liked the idea of being able to become a mechanic were she to tire of the daily grind of cooking. Doing what you loved could make you hate such a thing too. It was mid morning when her class let out and she was assigned the task of writing a paper on the nutrition cycle of the human body for her Nutritions class and the importance of proper nutrients from various foods instead of a singular source. Messenger bag at her side and dressed casually she'd decide she could go out for a bite to eat herself, they hadn't cooked today so she needed some sustenance for sure. The blond would head to the campus's food court and proceed to sit down with a magnificent bowl of ramen.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:01 pm
User Image
~Hunsi~

"Interesting my dear. I haven't seen passion like that trying to learn how to ride in a while. In fact, not since my dear old wife long ago" a voice stated. He was walking towards Therese, but his voice sounded like he was right next to her? What in the ring road voodoo was this? Hands in his pocket, he would flash a smile as he got closer. Now what exactly could he want? "White hair too?" he chuckled, "well least I know your parents have good taste.. My name is Husni. Former tuner. I use to have to keep someone in line from, being stupid way many times. Hard being a pacifist when you are link tuned to a crazy psycho" He added scratching the back of his head before he started to get to the point. "As on the school board, it's my job to keep you from tearing up stuff. We allow air treks, but considering its recruiting season. The school rather you not use them in such plain sight. However, I don't want to impede on you improving your skills" He was getting there. What was he trying to propose? "Question. Ever heard of Inorganic Net?" He asked. If she did then this be simple and easy about what he wanted to offer. If not, then he would explain .

The First step to true harmony is through tranquility
t
OOC:

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

*B Class// Human/// Alias:Bubbly Nightingale /// Lather Road

Having been in her own little world, Therese did not hear the approach of a middle- aged man. She had finished her spin, Slowing down her pace to recompose her balance. It wasn't until she had heard is voice had she noticed, looking around a moment wondering why it sounded so close. It was only had he seen him approach, did she go to a full stop, slowly catching her breath, but made no comment at first. The approach was random, but he was coming across as a calming fellow, no malice intent lingering behind him. This made it a bit easier for Therese to at least give him a chance to speak.
At least he was kind enough to compliment her, before introducing himself as Hunsi. He was even kind enough to go as far as mentioning minor details about himself. The fact he was once a tuner and a pacifist were keen attentive points, his personality showing the truth. "What can I do for you Mr. Hunsi?"

Only when he finally got into his reason for speaking did she wait until he was finished. She had no idea at all how the terms of the university grounds transgressed, bowing her head in apology. Her head only picked back up to hearing something about recruitment. Recruitment for what exactly!? Raising a brow, she crossed her arms wondering just what he was getting at now. What exactly was Inorganic Net?? "Uhm... No I am sorry but I only know basic information as far as it being a videogame. Nothing else more then that."

Ooc: https://pin.it/elx3co3oblbskl

Mood:

Road info:

Road: Lather
Allias: Bubbly Nightingale
Shadow: Nightingale
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 12/15

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: 90 [TUs: 105]
→ Battle Strength: 45 [TUs: 50]
→ Stamina: 50 [75] [TUs: 95]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 40 [40]
→ Reaction: 83 [100]
→ Air Reaction: 68 [78]

→ Air Tracks: Mystogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

► TUs: 15 ACC | 5 STR | 20 STA | 0 JMP

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:07 pm
User Image
[ 80 ACC :: 30 BST :: 30 [ 80 ] STM :: 30 JMP :: 80 REA :: 30 AIT :: 55 AIR ]

Don't ask how he got here. The young man did not even go here, yet he found himself in this food court in a search for.. well.. food. The problem he faced, however, was that he was broke. Even if these places were free for residents or student.. he wasn't either of them. Golden hues darted about as the male tried to discern which form of sustenance he wanted to consume. Hot dogs? Nope. Pizza? Not this time. There was even some kind of stand that sold various sweets off in the corner of the area, but the young man was still on the lookout for something to really catch his eye. "Maaaannn... nothing here looks go-"

!

His words halted their escape from his lips as his eyes paused on someone's bowl of ramen. "Oh ho ho! And where is that being sold?" Looking from the bowl on the table to the areas around, the young male would aim to find the chef of that magnificent beast. Unfortunately, either because she brought that food from home or he just didn't look long enough, there was no culprit. Who made that bowl of ramen for her? He shrugged. There really wasn't much reason to question things when he had legs and a mouth to help him get all the answers he needed. The wheels of his treks began to slide as he pushed forward and towards the blonde. Upon reaching his max speed, he would reach out and.. YOINK! If all went according to plan, he would soon be able to fill his belly with ramen from the heavens.

Cor Contritum

Acuroi

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:33 pm
User Image
~Hunsi~

Husni wouldn't of mind if she was a little on edge. It was weird having someone coming out of nowhere. Especially considering he looked still young for his age. Cocoa butter and lotion will do wonders to the skin, plus the diet he ate. Though, maybe he should of ate some different foods and he would of been taller. He watched a she apologized, but he honestly wasn't trying make her feel bad. Quite the opposite. It just, today was one of those days. He would hear a buzz go off before a tone played. One that told him something was going on in another place. Unfortunately, it wasn't something he would go to anyways. "So videogame? I would say virtual reality program, but I guess video game works too. Takes all your movements, thoughts, and power and translate it into the data. You are literally simulating yourself. Inorganic Net was a program made long ago. it was first introduced as a way for training of riders and ATP alike. Unfortunately, as time went on, people preferred more training and having the element of danger than this old dusty thing. It been returned many times and perfected. Most people have forgotten it's existence. Those who know it exists, come to hone their skills. Sometimes, it's fun to challenge others but ever wondered how you would do against someone of the past? Like an idol that's retired or a former King?" He would explain before putting his hands behind his back. "No need be on edge darling. I just finished another data drive for a former team. I was curious, if you wanted to give it a spin. You could pick from a death road rider, lather road rider, bloody road, and rock road. I feel it'll be, worth the experience. Best part. No wear on treks. No damage to the body and all the experience be real. You also, will be able to look over the battle and the data for future research. ~ So what you say? "

The First step to true harmony is through tranquility
t
OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:28 pm
User Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 150 || Sta: 70 || Jmp: 0 || Air Time: 75 sec || Reaction: 60 || Air Reaction: 35 || AT Wear: 10% ||

• Ritz slurped her noodles happily, chewing on delicious thinly sliced roast beef, egg and sprouts. It was all just a masterpiece in one single bowl, too bad she couldn't make this at home without taking a few days to make the stock alone. Almost done with her bowl, that's when she would hear it, the sound of AT's running slowly at first. No one generally rode them in the food court of the campus. They didn't sound all that great either, though she'd slowly hear them getting closer, then they were suddenly booking it....towards her. Red eyes snapped up in time to watch some idiot grab the bowl filled with bits of leftovers and broth from her hands, though she had lifted up her hand when he grabbed it and literally tipped it towards him fully intending on spilling the rest of the contents all over the idiot. Cheeks still full of food she'd chew and lean on the table and watch the idiot slide away now covered in little bits of noodle, egg, green onion and bean sprouts while she savored the last of her meal.

• Wry Tendencies

Cor Contritum

Raider

Acuroi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:42 am
User Image

Jokes on her. When snatching something like ramen, you have to prepare for things like this. The amount of liquid a full bowl would have would make easy pickings for someone trying to spill it all. The young man, however, was on the opposite team. He wanted the contents of the bowl and thus, was prepared to have it tilt. His arms and hands would be ready to move and stabilize the bowl before it ever got to a point where it would lose what is inside. Regardless of how little there was left, the young male would raise it up while riding away and began to slow his run. All at once, the contents of the bowl would slide down and fill his mouth. "Phew!" He exhaled a sigh a relief as he finished the rest of the ramen. A smile crept upon his face as he relished the thought of what he just ate. He felt so good about the taste about that ramen that he even felt the need to turn himself around and head back towards it's second origin.

"Thanks for the ramen!" His skates would skid to a halt as he returned to the blonde who eagerly offered her own food to him. "Did you make that yourself? I couldn't find a place that sold food like this. You must be a good cook because this..?! This was just the thing I needed for a day like this." The young man rubbed his stomach as if to signify his newly bloated nature. "Got a name sweet cheeks?" Taking the opposite end of her table, he would lean in a way similar to her own, but different enough as to not mock her. "I'm August." He'd place an innocent curve on his lips in order to smile as if he had truly done nothing wrong. In his reality, August hadn't. The girl was nice and he just came by to give her his gratitude.

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:09 pm
User Image

• Ritz blinked with little care since she had finished all her portion anyways, red eyes observed with blatant question at why anyone was okay with eating sloppy seconds. None of her business though. Jaw continuing to work as she finished chewing her food and swallowed slowly throughout her mastication, though by the time the male returned she'd have a flat look on her face while staring at the idiot. He was thanking her. For scraps. Ok. Brows dropped into a glare as he would continue to babble on at her while she took to looking down at her phone and purusing some mechanic work, "Aye, I made that. You barely even had any." she yawned finding his exaggerations to be tiring. When he went on to attempt what...she assumed was him flirting she'd look up once again glaring, "Seriously?" she scoffed debating on leaving.

Ritz's mind rolled back to the fact the boy had literally gotten full off of three cups of broth in a single bowl, it bothered her a lot. She didn't like it when people went hungry...though she didn't like thieves either. Sighing she'd stick her hand in her bag and dig through to pull out something wrapped and slid it over the table to the kid, "Eat something proper rather then stealing scraps you idiot." she muttered leaning back in her chair once again. Wrapped up were two sandwiches that she planned to eat later while out riding. They were wholesome with roast beef, lettuce, tomato and melted pepper-jack cheese with spicy mayo and mustard, the bread was just some a soft roll she had made the day prior and baked in the morning, a filling food. Clicking through her phone she'd yawn again, "Also, a good thief doesn't return to the scene, the ******** you actually want kid?" she grunted under her breath not gracing the fool with her full attentions seeing as he was most likely here to bother her.

• Wry Tendencies

Cor Contritum

Raider

Acuroi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:51 pm
User Image

He'd c**k his head to the side a bit at the first question she'd ask. Seriously what? Making conversation was normal wasn't it? Did this school not allow it's students to converse with one another? Sounded weird, but August did hear about some places not really being too kind on those who did not one hundred percent focus on their academics. "Seriously." He would answer her question with the exact same word, not really understanding it in the first place. If anything, he would chalk it up to her not understanding how someone could really be so enamored by her own cooking. Maybe she was shy when it came to these sort of things? Her face said otherwise, but there were people out there who could hide there emotion really well. Perhaps she was one of them? "I've been riding around for a while just looking for food so that bowl saved me. If you weren't here, I don't know what I would have done." He put on an expression that just painted an entire picture of relief.

His eyes went a tad bit wide as she slid over even more food. He was slightly full, considering he never truly ate much to begin with, but he would never deny food from another person especially when it was free of charge. "For me?!" Even while in slight shock, his hands went forward to grab the sandwich. Once he noticed it was a pack of two, he separated them and offered her back one. "It would be a shame if you didn't get to eat your own masterpiece." The fact that she wasn't paying attention to him never really crossed his mind. His eyes were always locked upon her face and they only ever faltered to see her gift. "I don't want] anything. I was just bored when I got hungry. I ran into you and then.. well.. I started a life of crime that I will probably give up on after this meeting. Doesn't seem like the right fit.. ya know?" He shrugged as if it meant nothing. He may have just stolen a near empty bowl of food from the very person he was speaking to, but he was treating it as if it was just another action to be pushed away. "Really though, a friend of mine gave me these bad boys.." His eyes finally left her frame once more as he kicked up his feet and shift his position to that of a "V" shape. His legs went into the air and the arm that was not resting on the table extended to allow himself to point at his air treks. "Kinda wanted to test them out, but I never really gave it a though on how to do that."

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:06 am
User Image

• Ritz wasn't even phased by the male's response, she wasn't going to give her name to him seeing as he had referred to her as sweet cheeks anyways, why bother? The blond hardly took the other seriously as he would seem to be on the rather...ADHD side with his consistent talking. Cheeks puffed up slightly before she let out a breath of exasperation at his mentions of her bowl saving him since he had been looking for food, "So, you looked for something to snatch...rather then buying something from the combini?" she questioned lightly, "Or ya know, just stealing from the combini and eating while running away." she muttered not at all caring that she was encouraging the act of stealing. It was honestly a normal part of life, what else was one to do when they had no money and needed to live?

Fingers tapped away on her cell as she explored the BBS only glancing up briefly when the male exclaimed with joy and pulled the food towards him, she looked back to her phone, not too mindful of feeding someone else. She glanced back up when he offered her the other one, "It's fine, I got plenty at home anyways." she stated pushing it back to him, "It's better if you aren't stupid and steal again." she stated flatly as he would continue on to talk to her. Raising a blond brow as she briefly glanced to him again when he mentioned that he didn't want anything and this was all a blatant coincidence, as well as he sudden need to steal which she was just not going to bother countering with any snarky retorts. Finally he seemed to do something of interest and indicated his ATs...which...he put on the table.... "Get your feet off the table dude." she sighed before standing up, "If your going to test them out why not against another rider?" she stated, "I'm full and recovered enough, why not have a quick dash or somethin?" she stated pocketing her phone and looking down at the male clearly expecting him to accept her offer.

• Wry Tendencies

Cor Contritum

Raider

Acuroi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:23 am
User Image

"What's a combini?" His excited face instantly switched to one of confusion as his now perplexed expression fixated on the girl once more. August would even unintentionally double blink almost cartoon like as he looked on and awaited an answer. Yet, his face would not stay that way for long as she pushed back the sandwich she offered just a bit earlier. "Oh yea?"] His hand reached out for the second portion of the food before sliding it fully towards himself. Adding it back to the package it had originally came in, he would place both into that bag strapped behind his back. "I'll do what I can about the first part, but I can promise you I won't steal again. I'm turning a new leaf." His body slid a bit to allow his legs to fall back down to the ground.

"My bad, my bad" He would apologize for having his feet on the table before swiping at the points he had them in an attempt to get any dirt of grime off. Of course, with his treks barely gaining any use before coming here, there would be nothing for him to remove. "I didn't mean to, but that's rude either way." He would have gone on a tangent explaining just how his mother did not raise him to be some hooligan, but her next few words took him by surprise. Another rider? Did that mean she knew someone with Air Treks too? Wait.. no.. "I'm full and recovered enough?" Oh boy oh boy. He peered under the table to take a gander at her feet. She definitely was! His head jolted back above and his face lit up even brighter than it had earlier. "Let's do it! A dash! You can pick the track since you fed me. It's only right." His jumped up from his seat and looked around the area. His mind began wondering just what kind of obstacles would be around them while they raced. Would this be it? Would this be the start of his career? Would he make it big in this world all because his friend decided he would give him these old Air Treks he found in his older brother's closet?!

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:36 am
User Image

• The Japanese woman stared at the other for a long time, "You know, the place they sell packaged food? Right there?" she stated indicating a stand with a table out front filled with packaged of various breads, the combini located in all schools as a necessary area to purchase lunch or snacks. He must be a true foreigner and not just look like one, great. She hardly cared about his promise after the fact, since he didn't have to prove anything to her since she honestly couldn't even begin to care what he did after the fact, but going hungry was just not okay in her mind. Ritz only had one philosiphy she followed to the letter and it was to not let someone starve if she was able to do anything about it...but if they were dying that wasn't her problem really.

When he removed his feet from the table and brushed off the invisible debris she would look less fierce, least he knew what he did wrong when he gave her that quick apology, though it seemed his apologetic nature was quickly replaced with excitement upon her prior announcements. She'd sigh and watch him get even more childish as he glanced under the table and came back up with a big stupid grin on his face, she'd stare at him and his sun like happiness, it was hurting her eyes at this point. He quickly agreed to her offer and she turned to stalk away most likely with him in tow, "Just right here in the campus, not that hard to make one." she stated exiting the food court and moving into the large courtyard. Ritz would then look around seeking out a quick landmark they could race too, "First one to touch the hour hand on the clock tower." she stated indicating a tall building across the campus, "You can get there anyway you want. Just make sure you touch the hour hand." she stated looking back to him, "No bets or anything right?" she questioned crossing her arms back over her chest.

[ Basic layout of the campus, you can go on a straight road or take the buildings, what have you. The clock tower is five stories tall so you'll have to jump it somehow. Should take two posts to reach it and you can be as fancy as you like. ]

• Wry Tendencies

Cor Contritum

Raider

Acuroi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:17 am
User Image

Her explanation of what a combini was would be lost on him at this point in time. He was far too excited about his first parts war. A dash is what she called it and, from what he could gather from the information he was given by his friend, it was just a simple race. The hour hand on the clock tower? Easy mode. He.. could.. wait what? "The hour hand?" His own digits would rise as his own hand would create an overhang for his eyes. Not only was it a decent ways away, but the clock tower was no slouch in height! Did he have to ride his air treaks up stairs to get there? No, that would be far too slow and his friend once told him that the people who used these things would always go for the most flashy showing they could. His eyes scanned the horizons looking for a direction her could go that would take him up that high without ending his career. "If I win.." He thought for a moment, really just trying to stall time as he continued to look around for a route that was both flashy and practical. "How about you cook me a full course meal. If your leftover ramen was that good, then I want to be blessed with dinner." It wasn't a sly way to get a date out of the still nameless woman. He was truly just poor and needed a way to guarantee himself food for a night. Even with the sandwiches in his back, he knew that he would get hungry at some point. Plus, this could be any night and not just today's. "I don't have much else to offer or ask for, but I'll give you whatever you want if you manage to pull our the win." August was still new to all this and honestly did not understand how all this work. Hopefully, bets weren't all about currencies and whatnot and she would just take this exchange in favors.

Regardless of her answer though, August would stretch before tapping the tip of his right air treks against the floor just a couple of times. He had found his route and was ready to ride off into the skies. He would make his way next to the blonde and put himself in a position that would place the two at where he thought was an equal distance away from the target. "Ready?" He asked as he looked at the girl one last time. He smiled before turning away and looking towards the clock tower with gusto. He was.. somewhat ready himself, but did not think it was worth waiting any longer than needed. Once she responded in any way, he would begin the countdown. "3.. 2.. 1.."

"Go!" His right foot pushed forward first, allowing him a push that would take him closer to his goal and hopefully away from his savior. It wasn't too long before he had to maneuver away from some obstacles as there were other benches and tables littered around their starting point. One hop up and he would grind his way across the first table, sliding along past it's occupants who, thankfully, were all on the opposite side. As he neared a second, he would have to ride around it as to both avoid crashing into people, but also not putting his feet on the table again. 'That grind doesn't count.. does it?' August had that thought as he neared the exit of the eating area and rode closer to a set of rising stairs. In the middle was a railing that he would hop up to and grind upwards and out. As his treks slide across the metal, he already understood how these parts wars could be so fun! His hair would flow through the wind as his body lifted up off the railing. The air around him gave him a chill not of the cold nature, but of the anxious kind. This was.. fun. This was.. exciting! And it was only two acts of grinding! "'Scuse me, coming through!" His voice sounded off as he would land near a crowd and continue pushing forwards and towards a statue of some kind. 'Great!' Pushing his feet against the ground in order to give himself more speed, he would fly onward, dipping and dodging through people before coming upon the statues surrounding border. Once again, he popped up off the floor to bring himself into a third grind. Yet, this was would be different because it not only rose, but also allowed him more air time due to it's angle. As he rode past two white hair people talking, he would lift off the statue's border and fly through the air once more! Up, up, and away! His form flew up and onto a nearby building that was between his starting point and the clock tower. It was his most memorable achievement so far, but he would turn back his head and wonder just how the blonde was doing as he kept moving on.

Cor Contritum

[Roleplay Forum] Ibaraki

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces