Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Ibaraki
[Turf] University of Tsukuba Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:30 am
User Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 150 || Sta: 70 || Jmp: 0 || Air Time: 75 sec || Reaction: 60 || Air Reaction: 35 || AT Wear: 10% ||

• Ritz nodded in affirmation as he reiterated what he needed to touch, it was the simplest way to pick a target to touch and it made for a good distance of a dash for the both of them to do. She'd lean down and click the lock off so that her AT's could run as he would think of what he wanted. The blond looked curious when she stood back up straight, "Full course." she murmured thoughtfully and mildly bemused, "Kay, I can deal with that." she stated with ease before he went on to say she could have whatever he could offer, she waved her hand, "I don't think you'd have anything I'd want. Specially if your sniping bowls of broth." she joke lightly, but she really didn't want for anything, she'd be fine with just a dash to get her warmed up for the evening later on, she tended to fight more often at night anyways. Stretching her legs out in lunges she'd limber up and wait for him to begin his countdown, she didn't use a special position of any sort, instead she would map out her own course to get up to the tower.

The countdown begun and then....they were both off. Wind blasted her face as the other pulled off to the side away from her, leaving her on the smooth surface of the sidewalk which she used as most students and teachers were on the cobblestone marked path that lead to the various buildings. She'd move around the pond that the sidewalk concrete surrounded and easily dodged the few people taking the generally unused path to get to her first portion of what she wanted to use. The rider jumped and landed with one leg in front, not grinding on the rail but using it similar to a tight rope to keep her acceleration and launched off it when she got close to the stair way that linked the first and second floors, it was an open one so it made it easy to jump onto the wall there and proceed to jump off that too to get on to the second story roof. She didn't lose much momentum in her quick jumps do to the strength of her legs and the straightforward direction she was going rather then any roundabout way. She used the edges of the roof to avoid any gravel or cracks that the roof might have, as well as to have a completely smooth ride, she didn't really care much about the race so she was happily enjoying the feeling of wind pulling at her body, though she kept her hands in her jacket pockets and simply focused on her next actions.

• Wry Tendencies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

*B Class// Human/// Alias:Bubbly Nightingale /// Lather Road

~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

Therese would usher tards the marble exterior that was bordered near the grounds water fountain. As he went into explanation Therese would sit herself down to listen better, a chance to better be attentive. Strange as his arrival and introduction had been, The least she could have done was hear him out much better. The temptation to get snarky for a moment had been getting to impossible at first. Virtual reality and videogames were pretty much close to the same criteria aside from different functions! At least there was free informative data to process, considering their location.
Something meant for simple reasons having turned into a larger scale of a storm riders life. It's to be expected something as such would be a thing. Many a storm rider out there always would seek out a new challenge whenever life would get boring. It was the need to practise exceeding ones abilities and overcoming new heights in some way, shape, or form. To hear there was a VR on it ... Pfft. Not surprising in the least. The only interesting concept was opportunity to take on once champions of roads. Hm... She would not play any excited emotion about it, hiding under a poker face, keeping fully composed.
"My.... How "exciting." I wonder though Mr. Hunsi, would these opponents truly have skills that will match to their living standards? Or will they perhaps become glitches?"

Therese crossed her arms. There she was being told about controlling hostility, only flashing an unamused look of ice blue. It wasn't until the offer finally arrived, only chuckling under her breath. So he wanted a guinea pig for the fun of this in order to train? The temptation was high, as there had been no potentially sounding manage physically. Choosing between four opponents though...
"May I even go against all four one at a time?" Like only one would have been interesting to test against. This was a rare opportunity... Why not try it!?

Mood: tranqui and focused.
With:Alone

Road info:

Road: Lather
Allias: Bubbly Nightingale
Shadow: Nightingale
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 12/15

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: 90 [TUs: 105]
→ Battle Strength: 45 [TUs: 50]
→ Stamina: 50 [75] [TUs: 95]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 40 [40]
→ Reaction: 83 [100]
→ Air Reaction: 68 [78]

→ Air Tracks: Mystogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

► TUs: 15 ACC | 5 STR | 20 STA | 0 JMP

Noble Negative J3T

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Acuroi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:36 pm
User Image
[ 80 ACC :: 30 BST :: 30 [ 80 ] STM :: 30 JMP :: 80 REA :: 30 AIT :: 55 AIR ]

Nice! She was doing just fine! If this blonde was anything to go by, then this world of air trek riders was certainly a wonder! His thoughts would go on to thinking about the different amount of people he could come across. He did not know much, but he could already tell that he and the blonde were different types of runners. Taking his gaze away from where she was, he would focus on his own path. He wasn't too far from his destination, but he was still a ways down from where he needed to be. Yet, he could see the dots lining the places he needed to go in order to complete this mission. Taking his run forward along to the edge of his current building, he would hop up and take a ride up and along the side of an adjacent structure before landing upon a new structure. "Still a ways to go huh?" The clock tower was getting close quick and he still needed about three or so floors to scale. With that in mind, he knew he had to be reckless in order to make his way upwards. This realization could not have come any time sooner, as before him there was a building too tall to completely jump on top of.

His treks took him forward anyway, taking him towards an exit that had a slope upwards in order to cover up the stairs to the roof he was on. A small hop took him onto that exit and he would use it as a ramp to lift himself into the air once more. Soaring through the skies was all fine and dandy, but this flight would take him directly towards the side of another building. Bracing himself, August would place his arms in front of his face and do his best to curl his legs upwards. All anyone within a few feet would hear is the loud crash and destruction of glass as the young man broke through a window. The wheels of his treks would hit the ground quick, allowing him to keep his speed and continue through what seemed like a hallway of sorts. The best part was that it was a straight shot towards another window. The worst part was that students were littering the place. Strafing left and right at the most opportune times, he would fly on by them with relative ease before having to wall ride once more to scale a set of huge steps someone decided to lay in the middle of the place. Easy way to go up, but quite annoying since he did not see it in the sea of people at first. Yet, there was no time to be angry at any hidden obstacles. August neared the end of the hallway and this was really the make or break of the race. One hop this time and he would crisscross his arms and legs as yet another crash of glass would sound off. The somewhat unlit hallway would be replaced by almost a near blinding sunlight as August took to the skies.

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:54 pm
User Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 150 || Sta: 70 || Jmp: 0 || Air Time: 75 sec || Reaction: 60 || Air Reaction: 35 || AT Wear: 10% ||

• Legs stretched as she would use a lunge position to keep her speed, though she'd take short note of an upcoming lip and gap between the buildings. She sighed and sought the pole on the corner of the roof that jutted out as a lightning rod when the storms came and grasped it pushing forward hard as she would use her strength to make a tight turn and slingshot herself off the lip of the roof catching air with ease. The feeling of wind tangling her hair and blasting her face was exhilirating until she landed with ease on the next building. Not losing an ounce of momentum as she would push forward keeping her straight shot towards the clocktower, only a few more buildings lay between her and the tower. It wouldn't be hard on her as she would continue her baseline of running along the smooth concrete slabs that jutted out on the buildings.

When she got to the next building which rose up in a straight slab she'd aim for the balconies lining the side of the building, easily jumping off to the side and catching the railing with her hands in a quick crouch. From there she would launch herself up at an angle to catch the lip of the roof and swung herself up with the momentum. Hands scraped lightly due to the rough touch of the building, but otherwise she was still continuing on the lip at her own pace, fully intending on finishing the race even if she didn't manage to win. Just one more building lay between her and the clock tower, then came the hard part of making it up there without any issues. For this purpose she began to gather air into her treks as she rode, fully intending on using a measly trick good for boosting herself up.

• Wry Tendencies

Cor Contritum

Raider

Acuroi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:01 pm
User Image

"Well this is fun.." It actually was, but the situation he found himself in wasn't. The air was pushing his face hard as he continued to fly upward towards the top of the clock tower. And then.. all at once the air stopped it's pressure. As if in a cartoon, August found himself in a standstill really high into the air. From this altitude, he could the whole school. It was.. serine.

And then he started falling. He knew this was going to happen, but it still took him by surprise. The gorgeous picture he had before him became a blur as his descent took him into a plummet towards his original destination. His arms outstretched in order to reach for the ledge he wanted; the hour hand. His eyes even closed for a moment as he silently prayed he would make it. Even if he did not win this race, he just wanted to make sure he stayed alive. It seemed like it took hours. Everything around him went quiet as the air around him returned it's rapid pressure against his face. He took a deep breath and.. his fingers wrapped around the hour hand just as he reopened his eyes and let out the air he trapped within himself.

He did it.

Cor Contritum

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:09 pm
User Image

• Ritz moved with ease along her ledge pushing forward as she would jump onto the last building which was just two stories lower then the clock tower, the closest she could get to it at best. Eyes moved along the edge to watch for the other rider who was just as intent on winning as her, she wasn't much for keeping a look out as she would continue forward and crouch low before jumping up at the last moment managing to clear one story with the move, then from there she'd use the trick she had prepped earlier. She kicked out with both legs at an angle releasing a quick burst of solid air that allowed her to jump once more, an easy trick to do that would put her high enough. Ritz would reach out and stretched her fingers just as she watched the other male falling down to grasp towards the hour hand, then she felt the metal of it. They both touched it...well more like the other grabbed it and was now hanging off of it while she plummeted back towards the ground. Unlike the other she used Solid Step once again to break her fall by pushing away from the building to land on the three story building below and skidded on it's roof.

• Wry Tendencies

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:47 pm
User Image
~Hunsi~

"That's a good question. We are in a technological revolution. As far as glitches to the system? Anything is possible but it's unlikely. It's been used hundreds of times and yet, not a glitch. As for the opponents. Their skills, thought process, and strategies will be 100% accurate. It's almost like their brain is downloaded to the disk. Talking with them, will be just like interacting with that person during that period of time in their life." he informed. To be quite honest , his interactions weren't always the greatest. The more ironic part of this all was the icy cold blue hues that was before him. Someone he knew had some similar but they were more ocean blue until they turned into stormy greys. "If that's what you wish. It wasn't really something I considered. I was going to put one in there, but to summon the whole team be an interesting interaction no? You can do whatever you want. How you want. Just, remember they are going to interact like they are actual people so.... try not piss anyone off."

The First step to true harmony is through tranquility
t
OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:24 pm
User Image

He didn't do it. From his hanging position on the hour hang, he could see his opponent riding away from the clock tower. That could only mean two things. Either she decided that all this wasn't worth it and wanted to just go home or she had already marked the hour hand with her fingers print. Guessing the latter, August would frown a bit before realizing that he couldn't hold his grip for much longer. Looking down, he figured the best way down was the same way he came up. His fingers unlatched the hour hand and his body twisted to allow himself a position to ride downwards along the clock tower's wall. As he came back down to the half pip structure, he would twist his wheels in order to skid to a halt. Once more, his eyes would peer over to the blonde whom he had been racing. A push of his treks would allow him to push forward, traverse the surrounding structures, and eventually make it to her side again.

"Well that was fun. Sucks that I won't get to have an amazing dinner, but that's what I get for losing." He clearly was not defeated in heart, despite being defeated in the parts war. Losing really only taught you how to win the next time. "I know you said you didn't want anything from me, but I'll just say I owe you a favor. No matter how big or small, you just gotta name it and I will do my best to give you what you want." His eyes looked away from her for a moment as he peered into the horizons. "I may not be a big shot now, but eventually I will stand at the top of this world I just entered." August's gaze would continue to stick to the skylines in the distance for another moment before returning back to the blonde. "It will be then that you will be glad you met one August Heart." The young male chuckled before drifting off into nothing but a smile. He really did not know what else to say in the moments after his loss. Despite appearances, he actually hated the fact that he did not come out on top. He'd have to work harder.

Cor Contritum

Acuroi

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:35 pm
User Image

• Ritz stood waiting for the other to come down, having touched the hour hand before him she had by all means won the race, though she was still questioning how in essence. Possibly the lack of experience on his part and her immense...time on treks, though in the end it barely amounted to much due to his innate ability in comparison to her straight forward experience. Red eyes gleamed as she would glance to him and his slight disappointment at not getting that meal, "Maybe next time kid." she snorted though she was still mildly flattered by his want for her cooking. Glimpsing her phone as he would go on to...yes this was another tangent and a mildly heartfelt one, she'd raise a brow at his mention of favors, she has collected a couple of those as of late hasn't she? Nodding lightly as a devious smile pulled the corners of her lips up at his confident speech, "Even if that favor mean's embarrassing yourself in front of all your fans right?" she mused with a wicked tone to her almost venomous words. Looking back to the horizon as well she'd reach out and pat the others shoulder, "It was a close one, you have some real talent for races. Don't get too big of a head on ya and we really may be looking at the next coming king of the skies." she murmured encouragingly before fingers retreated back to the confines of her jacket, "Now if you'll excuse me 'your highness' I have things to do, people to beat up. If you ever need a tune...well I'm sure you'll find me at some point." she offered before easily taking a step off the building. Legs absorbed the impact of the ground with ease and she'd head out to peruse the town for another playmate. Too bad, she still failed to give August her name.

• Wry Tendencies

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

*B Class// Human/// Alias:Bubbly Nightingale /// Lather Road

So far what was said to Therese had been good selling points to make her budge towards the idea. All that had been to cinch to the idea had been the assurance there was no possible mental harm to herself. Good. Last thing she wanted was to try the game and end up like a vegetable for brains. The mere description of the game players itself, it wasn't easy to be able to tell he wasn't one for speech giving the most brilliant like perhaps others before him. Twas still convincing nonetheless. Therese finally cracked a mile to that. The chance to combat but without to many to see her win or lose. She liked her privacy and disclosure. Too many knowing her name.... . Would one day be like paparazzi to her mentally cold flames.
As if she would truly challenge the whole legendary team, walking in blind. An interesting interaction, but she was no fool. Trying to take on all at once was a suicidal motion to even try and accomplish.

"Ah... If you were to put the whole team in, one at a time sort of fighting would be most suited I will admit.. The fact they will interact like a normal person, I cannot make promises there. I tend to anger those,even at times when I am not trying in the first place. I do not know if it is my origins to naturally anger, or if my luck is poor. I only hope this game you speak of will be less cynical and result well. I accept the offer try the game though.. You have my interests for a yes~"

Mood: tranqui and focused.
With:Alone

Road info:

Road: Lather
Allias: Bubbly Nightingale
Shadow: Nightingale
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 12/15

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: 90 [TUs: 105]
→ Battle Strength: 45 [TUs: 50]
→ Stamina: 50 [75] [TUs: 95]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 40 [40]
→ Reaction: 83 [100]
→ Air Reaction: 68 [78]

→ Air Tracks: Mystogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

► TUs: 15 ACC | 5 STR | 20 STA | 0 JMP

Noble Negative J3T

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Acuroi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:28 pm
User Image

"Of course!" August would put his hand into a thumbs up at her question. "Anyone who wants to be famous has to be prepared for any kind of scrutiny. They won't make it otherwise." He smiled, figuring that it was the right thing to do in a situation where his unwanted advice may or may not be true. For now, it wasn't the type of words a "King of the Skies" would hand out. "I'll be sure to find you again, but probably for food rather than.." He did not even get to finish his sentence before she dropped off the building and disappeared behind it's walls. August never got her name, but he did learn two things about her. She was a tuner and she could cook. Those two things had to be in high demand, so she should be easy enough to find later on in life. With that thought, he would follow her lead and leave the area in search of something else to make him a better rider.

[/Exit]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Anna was riding through campus on her way to her lunch from her classroom. She loved being able to relate to her students so she rode on her trecks in between classes. It was a high school and college combined. There was plenty of students that rode. Riding past Hunsi, she waved. He was the brother-in-law of her mentor. They knew each other well. She continued on her way.

ooc: outfit in spoiler

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                    Kai road quickly from the craziness that was going on with his home. It was annoying and honestly was giving him a headache. He wasn't sure why he would go to the university, but it was the only place he figured would be smart to place to go without having to worry too much about attention. Would they really think a cosplayer would hang around here? Kantero would make it to the campus and would head towards the cafeteria. Looking through his wallet, he had his ID and debit card already in hand. The true question was, what he wanted to eat?

R.E.A.D → [170]
                                                                    → Acceleration: 75(+50) [125]
                                                                    → Battle Strength: 45
                                                                    → Stamina:23/50
                                                                    → Jump: 0
                                                                    → Air Time: 22.5
                                                                    → Reaction: 87.5
                                                                    → Air Reaction: 25

→ Air Treks: Reezy X Kazz Ed. 1
                                                                    Wear:
                                                                    ► Standard Air treks from the Kazzo Kollection release of the Reazy one's. Comes equipped with straps instead of tied strings and has black wheels and a black and red pattern all over.

QueenBAD_KittyKat
T

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:03 pm
User Image
~Hunsi~

“Well, I hope you don’t anger them too much. I understand sometimes there are situations that cannot be helped. Like, well.” He would pause for a moment thinking about the one time he actually wasn’t a pacifist and almost beaten the s**t out of some tuner. Thinking about it almost made him cringe, the whole ordeal was unlike him, but at the same time he wished he had a more aggressive nature in terms of when people were stepping on him in the past. Maybe that would of lead to more conflict and less peace with his work in the lab. He didn’t know. Knocking back to reality, he would look upon the icy blue eyed lady once more and would turn to start walking. “Follow me dear, not much further”

That was a lie!

Heading to the university’s computer lab area, he would go to the teacher’s computer and type in a code. [Entering Code:49323 ID:534329 Password:*******] After a few moments, the doors would lock, and a secret passage to the left of the Teacher’s computer would open. Going through it, it would stay open for both Therese and him to get through before closing and the computer lab converting back to normal. There were a few students in the computer lab of course, but they were Husni’s students. People who knew of the secrets he held and didn’t say a word. To follow that major, and be in his class was almost like being in a secret society. Upon walking, it be a few minutes before coming to a lab. In the lab, there was another person. They were feminine in nature, had on a weird looking cybernetic mask (like Daft Punk was their idol), and was working some weird controls that had buttons, and some mixers almost as if it’s like a DJ station. They were sitting in a chair that was designed in the shape of a metallic cross and attachments were hooked everywhere from the mixer to the chambers around the building. The feminine figure would look towards Therese with interest, but said nothing. A panel on her mixer showing the live feed from the bloody curse. Seems two fools really did go to the temple.

“This is my help. We all just call her Cyber Cake. “ Obviously not her real name but she never gave it out. Going over to a low table that could double as a bed, he would bring down the helmet and the sensors. “AL righty miss. Just lay here and put on the helmet and everything else will take over on it’s own.” Husni explained as he flipped through his files and found the usb that said BVD on it. Handing it to Ms. Cake, she would plug it into the system. The information loading in, she looked at Husni and just gave thumbs up or thumbs down. Husni gave the thumbs down. Cyber Cake folded her arms and pouted, her helmet lightning up and showing a “V.V” on her helmet to demonstrate she was disappointed by this. Hand’s on the panel, she just needed Therese to get in. Once in, she be independent in Inorganic Net.

The First step to true harmony is through tranquility
OOC:

''eijiberry"

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
[Roleplay Forum] Ibaraki

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff