Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Ibaraki
[Turf] University of Tsukuba Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Anna finally got to the café. Pulling out her school ID and money, she got in line to pay for her meal and get her professor discount. Going through the line and paying, she got two ham and cheese sandwiches made her way, she fixed herself a salad, and she got some broccoli and cheddar soup. Sitting it one by one on the table she picked out, she got herself some cherry coke. Having a seat, she dug into her light, but filling meal.

ooc: outfit in spoiler

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                    Kai would end up purchasing some Sushi and some fried rice. He didn't want any noodles and america food he could get anywhere. He ended up getting the rolls fried and would take his tray and look around Thinking, he would end up walking down the rows trying find a good seat. Unfortunately, none were truly easy to sit at. He disliked people to an extent and rather be near someone he could tolerate. He would squint to see what he saw as a teacher. The teacher however turned out be someone he knew. He only seen her in passing, but he couldn't forget the look. Walking to the table, he would sit down and would probably start some s**t. Just a little bit. "I guess smart for you not to participate...Teachers don't need to be showing their wild side for world to see" He joked. It was a teasing dig, but hopefully one that wouldn't be so hurt.

R.E.A.D → [170]
                                                                    → Acceleration: 75(+50) [125]
                                                                    → Battle Strength: 45
                                                                    → Stamina:23/50
                                                                    → Jump: 0
                                                                    → Air Time: 22.5
                                                                    → Reaction: 87.5
                                                                    → Air Reaction: 25

→ Air Treks: Reezy X Kazz Ed. 1
                                                                    Wear:
                                                                    ► Standard Air treks from the Kazzo Kollection release of the Reazy one's. Comes equipped with straps instead of tied strings and has black wheels and a black and red pattern all over.

QueenBAD_KittyKat
T

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:34 pm
User Image
User Image

At first, she didn't know who he was. He was just some random person looking for a place to seat to eat lunch. She was still confused even after her said something about her participating in something. The only thing she remember participating in was the valentine's day auction, but that was nothing to be ashamed of. She had a good time with her date, but he wasn't her date. How did she know him and how did he know her? It took her a long time before it finally clicked. It was the p***k from the party that she was invited to. He was trying to get the women in the party to participate in a wet t-shirt contest. Annabel looked at him with disgust. "You don't even know me. Let alone sitting here talking to me like we are old friends. Subjecting a women is not a joke. You are a pig. Now if you would be so kind, leave so I am ate my lunch and get back to my students."

ooc: outfit in spoiler

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                    Kai at first was a little confused at the dig. She was at a party, for storm riders, with people who were wild adventurous and free. Was she putting on a facade? Or was she truly so ignorant that the wet t shirt idea was disgusting to her. Way more worse things. Sadly, this was one of those times his humility and stubbornness was going to have to get in the way. "That I cannot due. I rather dislike most people in general... All tables are taken as well, so there isn't one that I can sit to myself. " He would respond while separating his chop sticks. "If rather just me not talk I can do so, but me leaving unfortunately for my sanity. It's not being done" he offered before looking at his meal. He would say a short prayer before starting to dig in. It didn't go as plan, so it was either she leave or just deal with him.

R.E.A.D → [170]
                                                                    → Acceleration: 75(+50) [125]
                                                                    → Battle Strength: 45
                                                                    → Stamina:23/50
                                                                    → Jump: 0
                                                                    → Air Time: 22.5
                                                                    → Reaction: 87.5
                                                                    → Air Reaction: 25

→ Air Treks: Reezy X Kazz Ed. 1
                                                                    Wear:
                                                                    ► Standard Air treks from the Kazzo Kollection release of the Reazy one's. Comes equipped with straps instead of tied strings and has black wheels and a black and red pattern all over.

QueenBAD_KittyKat
T

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

*B Class// Human/// Alias:Bubbly Nightingale /// Lather Road

~*~*~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

There was hesitation on that sentence. Therese could tell in a heartbeat. Obviously this man must have had his own moments of sorts, or a story that had caused that slight hesitation. That much had been easy to see. Interesting and tempting to ask, but Therese kept her questions to herself. "I shall do my best then to keep that in mind. I'll be sure to treat this as is I had never entered into the game... If that is how you are referring to." Best to oblige an be a god girl. She was doing a rare occasion, and prying or arguing would possibly result to nothing. Locking the wheels of her air trks she was ready to get going.The most she could do was follow obediently just as her guide had begun to make his move. Where he would take her was an utter surprise. She held hopeful that the place wasn't to far as he had said it would be.

...How she resisted slapping him for lying to her.

Keeping a silent demeanor she had followed behind towards the computer lab area, seeing nothing of the ordinary. It wasn't until she had watched him type something into the computer he had went upon had she seen the result. The secret door that opened to the left almost made her jump. Just where the hell was this thing located!? Well... Hopefully this was not going to end up a regretful situation.... Therese would walk in through behind him, mildly surprised to see a few people on that side of the door. All of them, perhaps a little older then her, their minds one with the computer screens before them. Therese couldn't help but wonder just how authorized this whole secret computer base was. Better yet... Just how much was going on. She of course kept her two sense to herself, remaining only to silent wonderment, keeping in good steps behind Hunsi passing them. Down a few minutes of silence they had went, before Therese couldn't hold the questioning back much longer. "I hope we are almost there Mr. Hunsui. I am unsure how much farther I am able to walk with these locked." Referring to her air treks, she would try to block out the odd raising of nerves from the anticipated timing.
It was only when they reached their final spit did therese finally relax a little, seeing a... Woman? In a strange mask she had never seen before. What was more surreal was the emoticon on the mask. The more she would observe the woman the more she would see. For starters, the oddly designed chair ith many attachments that lead to unknown and possibly questionable locations. The work area set before the woman had it's own fascinating oddity Therese couldn't exactly put into words. The panel showing at her work area had showed a few people on it, but she was unsure what exactly the feed was about. The location nor the idea of it was of little of interest to her as it was, being more focused on the female as the introduction had been made. |Nice to meet you."

Therese would bow her head respectfully before proceeding to the table, laying upon it with a quiet demeanor. This whole situation had been weirder by the second, almost causing a bit of doubt. The secrecy, the random encounter, even the odd woman who seemed to be working the strings to the vr system. A lot of it was too far fetched but it was too late to back out and turn around. She was no quitter in the first place. Closing her eyes, it fel as if she was falling into a slumber, the works of the two acquaintances woking everything into action. Only when she opened her eyes once again did she see she was in the game,, looking down at herself with curiosity before looking around. The scene before nice and crisp. Movement was no trouble, and breathing seemed on the average scale. How strange...

Mood: Interested trying the game
With:Hunsui

Road info:

Road: Lather
Allias: Bubbly Nightingale
Shadow: Nightingale
Race: Human
TOTAL AP: 12/15

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: 90 [TUs: 105]
→ Battle Strength: 45 [TUs: 50]
→ Stamina: 50 [75] [TUs: 95]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 40 [40]
→ Reaction: 83 [100]
→ Air Reaction: 68 [78]

→ Air Tracks: Mystogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

► TUs: 15 ACC | 5 STR | 20 STA | 0 JMP

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Ring Tuner Rank: A AP: 23
Acc: 90 (45mt) Batt. Str: 140 (70mt) Sta: 140 (70mt) Jmp: 60 (30mt)

Minerva would make her way to the gates of the university her hands on her phone double checking the mysterious twitter fingers message with what she could assume is the kings. One message in particular caught her eyes about a student with a cross, and the kicking of machines. Now kicking an arcade machine was absolutely blasphemous in minerva's eyes and she'd dismantle someones treks if she could if they tried it in front of her which lead her to this clue about a student. Minerva wanted to investigate the clue a bit more hopefully netting a big fish as she moved to the bench near the gate to remove her treks and rub her stomach. If there was no clues here she'd move on to another school as she looked at her treks and got back up slowly clipping her treks to her waist before waddling in. "I probably.... should get... a visitor's... pass." She thought to herself making her way to the main offices to get a visitor pass while constantly looking at the message. After a bit minerva would get her pass and waddle about the campus with a clear goal in her lazy eyes of trying to get some information on someone with a cross. Unknown to minerva that her eyes would flash ascendent crosses for a brief second as she reaffirmed herself not knowing who she'd run into as she looked around. Though more often then not she'd stop at the mechanics class or anything to do with making stuff once or twice due to her personality and curiosity almost forgetting why she came there in the first place.

Sta drain: 100/100 Wear: 0% Mystrious merchant uses: 8/8 left

TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

AT Status

Name Konami Kodex
Description: "A pair of B rank Treks using three in line wheels, The style are boots going up to the shin however on the sides are two large discus wheels reminiscent of the Wheels of Nezha for extra balance and stability. Inside this discus' are buttons like one would see on a video game controller, the buttons can be disconnected to use in the hands connected by a wire. These treks aren't made for battle as the buttons are actually made to use the tuning parts that are connected to the ATs."
."

parts equipped:
- Controller 1 wheels: Rank - B, "The player one wheels actually connect to the two large discuss wheels connected to the ATs. The wheel looks normal however with a button push the wheels open revealing one large wire like part that can connect to another AT from there the buttons that Minerva's AT's have help further her tune up almost like adding coding to the ATs. When used in a basic or custom tuning the Tune Up is furthered by an extra +5 points however it can't be used to go over Minerva's max tune up abilities. it also can't be used for herself."

-N/A

AT Tech: :
- Mysterious Merchant: Rank C, "An advanced up-gradable tuning toolkit of Minervas design that is located as several bags on her thighs and arms for tools, and a backpack for parts. Using custom tech that Minerva has made the tool kit allows her to be able to create, and tune parts anywhere she goes as long as she has the parts and depending on the creations rank at a catch. The toolkit only has so many parts in it before Minerva has to return home and restock. Upgrading the toolkit adds 3 more uses to it's usage count however it must be upgraded at full AP price for it's new rank. The C rank toolkit only has 5 uses to use before it needs to restock. The usage of it's abilities to craft anywhere are as follows.

C part/trek/tuning - 1 usage
B part/trek/tuning - 2 usage
A part/trek/tuning - 3 usage
S part/trek/tuning - 4 usage
SS part/trek/tuning - 5 usage
legend part/trek/tuning - 8 usage

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:00 pm
User Image
User Image

The machine would do it's work. Connecting her to the Inorganic Net, Husni would begin running tests and taking analysis of her heart rate and such before making it run on automatic. Looking over to the screen, he would watch with his assistant the situation. The location she was sent, was an interesting one. They were located in Brooklyn Newyork, an old construction sight that been shut down. Let the battle, Begin!

"You all actually did quite good work with the tagging. Proud of you!..cause I sure wasn't going to do it" a voice stated. It appeared to be a tall figure. 7'1 in nature. His body was placed sitting on one of the support beams, his treks black with Red wheels, on the front there was skulls that looked like they were swallowing lava. His demeanor was lazy and slothful. His black skinny jeans with chains connected to the pocket clashed with his shirtless upper body displaying his caramel skin and some kind of onset morpher that was on his wrist. "Wish I could use this place for an episode, but Hasbro wouldn't allow it. Or maybe it Saban fault. No matter, power rangers are still loved..." again it appeared he was talking to someone but who was there? Maybe the thing was bugging? Maybe they were loaded probably and just was hiding their faces. Suddenly, that all would change.

"Hmmm? The hell is here? You trying to tag taken territory?" He questioned looking towards Therese as he squinted his eyes. "Hmmm? Who is this? Don't tell me it's another b*****d child of my dad. Man is walking around here with a mini army." He didn't believe it. He just knew it was always a possibility. While making a slight jab of the situation, ZJ wasn't one to do much investigating. Shooting a shell towards Therese, it wasn't going to hurt her. It was shot as a warning, landing a few feet before her, the impact crashing down about 5 feet from where she was standing. "Well, either way Disciples...looks like we got company" he added in a beautiful melodic voice. Therese came to the wrong neighborhood. Maybe, Husni should of explained things more.

]

Air Trek Wear: 0%
R.E.A.D → [350]
→ Acceleration: [100] [130]
→ Strength: [150] [175]
→ Stamina: [100] [125]
→ Jump: [0]

Trick History: (by posts)

Kurai_wolf

eijiberry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:28 pm
User Image

Road: Ring Road
Allias: Composer of Creation
Shadow: Mother of dark young, Shub-Niggurath

Mercelinda "Mercy" Cross

R.E.A.D.... Acc: [??] || Str: [??] || Sta: [??] || JMP: [??] || ATW: [0%]
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝Make a merciful cross joke and I will tase you....❞

╔══════════════════════╗

Sitting on a pile of steel beams with hands outstretched and humming music that came from the 7'1" man's treks was a woman who seemed to be keeping time before getting up. It was when he fire a shell that the woman twitched and looked up. "ZJ! what did you do to your treks?!" The woman came into the light her eyes blue and her hair shifting into a pinkish color. Tapping her finger on her crossed arms as she fidgeted. "The tune of the shell was off. Now I have to fix it." She said pouting before moving to Zj's side hanging over and seeing Therese before looking at her and quietly listening. "I don't think she's one of your siblings her song... is too mellow soothing. It's missing a key forte that your family has. In it's own form it's kind of nice to listen too... can't wait to hear what it'll become soon. Though i don't think your the one to talk Zj about having a mini-army." Mercy giggled. "Anyway give the girl a chance to talk... and me time to fix your treks." She said glaring at the man wanting to find out where the part that made the noise went wrong as she fidgeted with her tools. Looking back a bit towards were the exit was as if worried about something before checking her phone and calming down. "I really regret not making some baby moniters that hook to my phone... hope the sitter is okay."

╚══════════════════════╝
❝Time to see what theme song your ATs and ride will sing for me.❞
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

User Image

{OOC: }

Noble Negative J3T

eijiberry

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Neva had just come back from a pageant into the hell called BVD. Sitting down, she would eat some fired chicken that was in the fridge. Of course Mercy was fussing at ZJ about the his trecks which never surprised her in the slightest. "Thanks. I do my best. Also almost done with the new emblem." She called out to ZJ. "Hey Mercy. Did you ever finish the color wheel idea we were working on? I forgot because I have been busy with classes and pageants." The bubbly lather road rider just fit in where she could get in on this team of all women with their captain and only male at the center of all the craziness.

OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

[quote="]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

It seemed the fight was about to begin? maybe? The scene laying out before her being some sort of a construction sight, which was interesting, considering the location of aspects was unknown. Having no idea the actual location, Therese could only imagine it to be somewhere west from Japan. Before she could ponder on the thought the party was finally arriving. Upon the support beams she would spot them, able to tell they were a lot taller then she was. They were rambling on about something that was being considered complete and utter gibberish. Seemed like they couldn't actually see her at first. Maybe the game was glitching? Time to abort? The moment they had seen her though, aborting was slipped from her mind. Straight away she bent her knees a little, bringing her right leg away from her left, as if preparing herself. His questioning as to who she was had set her off though.

"Ba***rd child!? Please, if I wanted to look like you I would- ACK!" Before she could get into to many words, a warning shot had been fired right off the hop. the burst of wind in the form of a shell impacting the ground, Therese had to use a small burst to moonwalk away from it, believing the point of it was to actually hit her. What a jerk! Therese would grit her teeth up at him, ready to tell him off entirely. To the call of other people had she seen a blue haired female, and a brunette with pink highlights. Judging from the brunette she was the tuner for sure, and recalling what Hunsui had said, she had to have been the one possessed with ring road. The skulls on the male was perhaps signifying wing or death road.... The blue haired woman a wild card so far.
The brunette beat her to the chase, scolding him on what was perhaps the condition of his treks. She couldn't honestly hear the whole entire convo from where she was. From what she could hear she was being inspected by them,, the misunderstanding being cleared. As if she was related to him in any way! The nerve! Given chance to actually speak, he lost that privilege and she remained silent. The other girl... Why on earth was there a fridge!? Why was she eating fried chicken for that matter at a construction site.... Very odd.... "As she kindly had said am I able to actually introduce myself? Or shall I continue to be considered some random person's offspring?"

Road info:

R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: 90 [TUs: 105]
→ Battle Strength: 45 [TUs: 50]
→ Stamina: 50 [75] [TUs: 95]
→ Jump: 35 [60]
→ Air Time: 40 [40]
→ Reaction: 83 [100]
→ Air Reaction: 68 [78]

→ Air Tracks: Mystogan
► A pair of white and light grey lace designed tri wheeled AT's that possess an elegant appearance. There's a small apple decal on the heel of the right Air trek.

► TUs: 15 ACC | 5 STR | 20 STA | 0 JMP

Noble Negative J3T

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:14 am
User Image
User Image

"What do you mean what did I do to my treks? I did absolutely nothing to them.!" ZJ pleaded almost looking annoyed. His treks was in fine condition. He ad no idea what this woman was talking about. Rubbing the back of his head, he would look away from from the fluff ball. :"You don't. It's more than enough.." he protested before tapping is foot. Well, that was a cool entrance ruined. Looking over to Neva eating, he would blink wondering how the ******** she got a fridge all way up there? Who was working the crane's! No matter, he wasn't going to ask any questions. It was only when Mercy commented about Therese, that Zj would look at the white haired woman. "I figured it was the assets that was lacking..Mom stacked. Sister. Stacked.. She..lacking for family levels but nice pair" He commented before smirking. "My mini army isn't my fault. You the one who slept with me. Anyways, if she not family I won't feel......" he was interrupted by her glare. What? Puffing out a sigh, he would stretch. "they are fine. Stop worrying." he stated before his treks were off. handing them to Mercy, he walked over to the other side of the beam and sat next to Neva while she ate. What was Therese doing here? He waited for her response.

]

R.E.A.D → [350]

Kurai_wolf

eijiberry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

This bantering between the two above was, quote unquote, "Cute", but standing there, taking jokes about who was the son or daughter of who... That was a complete time waster and almost made this virtual reality seem a little too real for comfort. Even distraction and little banter was going pretty realistic then it honestly should. There was no spek of an idea there had been attempts on a special entrance at all. From what she was able to see, it was a bit of an average attempt to look impressive. It was merely when he had insulted her body had she literally glared. How dare he compare a stranger to others on first meeting with accusations and open commented crudeness on her hips. As if she wasn't there! It went from bantering friendliness, straight to the line of patience she could no longer tolerate on a civil scale. If he were any closer she would have slapped him till his head spun backwards!
"Lucky for you I am not related to such crudeness...."

Having muttered this under her breath, Therese was literally tapping the tip of her Air treks off the ground, rolling her eyes at this whole scene of him removing his treks. "Oh? Are we finally done insulting people like the plague, or are you going to continue this buffoonery? I'll have you know I am much better than you can ever believe in the looks department, but that is your own stupidity for failing to impress on a man to a woman sort of level. I don't mind showing you how "stacked" I am with a fantastic kick to the manhood. Be lucky you are up there.
Oh yes, let him get comfortable beside his companion. Take all the time ever needed. Therese scrunched her nose, only all too ready to get to the point as to why she was there.
"Now then.... Pleased to meet you. I am Therese Nightingheart and I am here to challenge you."

Road info:

eijiberry

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:02 pm
User Image

Road: Ring Road
Allias: Composer of Creation
Shadow: Mother of dark young, Shub-Niggurath

Mercelinda "Mercy" Cross

R.E.A.D.... Acc: [??] || Str: [??] || Sta: [??] || JMP: [??] || ATW: [0%]
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝Make a merciful cross joke and I will tase you....❞

╔══════════════════════╗

Mercy would shake her head at Zj's description of the girl while looking back to neva. "They are done, toss me your treks and I'll install it Nevnev. though after every few battles you'll need to replace the capsules that change the colors." She explained the part as she dismantled and looked at the part for Zj before therese spoke up causing Mercy to laugh a bit. "I like her.... her anthem has change now too. I'd love to make her something after this." Mercy giggled before her gaze turned to Zj with a twitch as she showed him a slightly broken axle of one of his wheels. "I told you that you kicked that on guy to hard... you caved the axle a bit. kinda feel bad for that guy now" She said fixing it and giving Zj back his treks. "Alright lets see how the songs play out. that said Zj a reminder don't use your regalia right away. I want to hear your song and hers and if you use the regalia it's hard to listen and learn." She stated before getting the wheels and parts out for Neva.

╚══════════════════════╝
❝Time to see what theme song your ATs and ride will sing for me.❞
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

User Image

{OOC: }

Noble Negative J3T

eijiberry

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Soon the fridge would fade away. "Ah man. I was eating." Neva pouted. It was just a glitch in the inorganic net. Neva handed her trecks over to Mercy to install the color pallet. "Well sweetie. If a fight is what you are looking for, you are in the right place. Just pick your disciple." Once Mercy installed her pallet, she would be battle ready. "Plus yes, being part of the Daisetsu family is....interesting." Neva said. She had been introduced to them, but she was just the artist/lather road rider. She was the sweetheart and normally the quietest of the group. Most of the time, she didn't even hang around base. She normally went home to her Marthe.

OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

[quote="]  

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Too hard? The ******** she meant by too hard?! Looking at Mercy and looking at his treks, he would shake his head. "That wasn't too hard. He grabbed your a** and tried to kidnap Neva. That guy should of gotten it way worse!!!" ZJ stated with a pout before receiving his treks back. ZJ didn't forget the words Therese stated before this. The giggle that came from Mercy causing him to have an annoyed look on his face. Of course, anything that spited him would be to Mercy's liking. Her insults were meh. ZJ wasn't the one to really care. He been called everything under the book .Far as Therese looks. She was cute, but he been surrounded by better. It wasn't those words that caused a spark. It was her final sentence. She came to challenge them? Alone? Mercy wanted him be nice so she could do her musical thing, but ZJ was pumped for this. "So, she wants a fight? ******** the right to choose. We going to get this started!" ZJ stated as he would jump into the air, the 7'1 frame landing a good 10 feet away from the challenger. "You win. Mercy make something nice for you. Lose, well. Don't lose! " he stated as his treks came to life. "The parts war will be simple. We gonna play a simple game. Balloon" he stated. "Balloon is set into the sky. Grab it. You win. Or incapacitate your opponent. 30 minute time limit. If make it all 30 minutes then you win as well. You won't make it that long though" He stated before he grabbed the crush can and would send it into the air. The balloon inflated and took to the air, flying high into the sky. "Let the battle begin squirt! Hope you can back up such fierce words. I don't pull punches!"

]

R.E.A.D → [350]

Kurai_wolf

eijiberry

[Roleplay Forum] Ibaraki

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]