Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 販║ 𝓢𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴs
Rainbow Rainforest | Salamanders Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 11:17 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Honestly, Sandayu was surprised by the resolve that his little sister presented almost right away. Her choice of words led him to believe that she'd managed quite a decent education despite her past situation. Just in case, Sandayu felt it was necessary to reiterate his position once more, "Keep in mind that not even innocents are safe from my vengeance." He started to turn back toward the path and said, "If you are still okay with that then come. I'll teach you." Sandayu would lead the way once more through the jungle.

×TITLE: N/a】○【RANK: S+ Rank】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +6】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【CHAKRA: 2445 || 2445】○【STAMINA: 2445 || 2445】○【EMS L/R: 94% || 84%】○【NANABI: 5000 || 5000

Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Technique(s) Active:
• Greater Will Materialization - Truth Seeking Orbs [ S Rank ]
_☆ S-rank cost Paid for each orb (-15 chakra cost each)
_☆ Truth Seeking Orbs have disintegrate damage & each count as an active S-rank technique
_☆ 3 Truth Seeking Orbs Active
• Kamui [ Authority of the Gods ] [ S Rank ]
_☆ Right Eye used
_☆ 1/5 uses
_☆ 1/2 uses per battle
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

SheLlamaOverlord
Osaka Kaicho

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 1:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Sandayu trekked through the jungle, Moriko follow closely behind him. He speaks of violence and vengeance quite often, she thought. She was more than curious to know what had happened to make him this way, but that would likely have to wait until he began to trust her more. She hoped so much that she could share a close bond with her brother, but she was doubtful. However, she was extremely grateful that Sandayu said he would teach her. She wondered if he shared the yōton element with her, or if his powers were of a different element entirely. She noticed his Rinnegan when the meteors began to fall, so she wondered if she too had the Sharingan within her.

"I'm looking forward to learning from you. Our other brother, Masato. The one you spoke of disappointing you. Will you ever see him again?" Moriko hoped Sandayu wouldn't take offense to her asking about their other brother.

Regalina Kaicho

SheLlamaOverlord

Married Noob

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 11:05 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Moriko's question rested upon Sandayu's thoughts for several moments as they reach a very small clearing surrounded by an oddly perfect circling treeline with a large stone altar in the center. Resolutely, he answered his little sister, "I have no doubt that we will cross paths again. Our destinies clash, like day and night." He stopped several paces away from the steps of the altar and asked, "So... you know father probably better than Masato and I, but do you know our mother?" Sandayu folded his arms across his chest as he verified that all the ritual preparations were present. If his clones were right about their investigations regarding Evergreen, all he would need now is to use some of his power to call her attention here. If she heeded that call then she would reveal herself to them. Of course, the goddess could just as easily ignore her son's beckoning. He'd hold off on taking that next step so he could at least somewhat mentally prepare Moriko for another sudden reunion. Honestly, he was curious if the power in her was on par with that of his and Masato or if it were just traces left with Tohru which could have been passed on to another human woman. Either way, Moriko at least had a little divinity in her. Sanda had no problem confirming that much.

×TITLE: N/a】○【RANK: S+ Rank】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +6】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【CHAKRA: 2445 || 2445】○【STAMINA: 2445 || 2445】○【EMS L/R: 94% || 84%】○【NANABI: 5000 || 5000

Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Technique(s) Active:
_☆ Truth Seeking Orbs have disintegrate damage & each count as an active S-rank technique
_☆ Right Eye used
_☆ 1/5 uses
_☆ 1/2 uses per battle
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

SheLlamaOverlord
Osaka Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 6:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Moriko and Rai stood near Sandayu at the altar and Moriko studied the altar with immense concentration. She knew for a fact that she had never been here, but it felt...familiar to her somehow. A sense of déjà vu washed over her and she began to feel fearful, but she wasn't quite sure why.

Moriko placed her hand on the altar, feeling its smooth stone surface against her soft skin. She turned once more to Sandayu. "No.. father would never tell me about her. I asked countless times, but I could never get any answers from him." In a sense, Moriko had accepted the fact that she would never know what it was like to know her mother. She grieved her mother throughout her childhood. After all, there is nothing like the bond between a mother and daughter, and Moriko struggled seeing other little girls out with their mothers. But she had convinced herself that she didn't need a mother, that she was stronger than that. She was worried that any information Sandayu gave her would do more harm to her than good, but Moriko was still curious. "Tell me about her."

Regalina Kaicho

SheLlamaOverlord

Married Noob

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Sandayu scoffed quietly, unsurprised by Tohru's silence about her. He looked upon the alter and replied, "To be honest, I don't know much more than what she said and did when Masato and I met her." Sanda dug into his only memory of the woman and sighed, almost feeling embarrassed to quote her as such, "Our mother is Evergreen. I'm not sure how familiar you are with religious practices, but- simply put, she is a goddess. To be accurate, she is the queen of the cosmos and the mother of maternity itself." He emphasized the queen of the cosmos and mother of maternity parts since those were titles learned from the source. Bringing things full circle, Sandayu also clarified another important tidbit about them as siblings, "That defines us, her divine progeny, as demigods. Considering the power I wield so effortlessly- compared to the common rabble, it's safe to trust in that fact." He paused before taking a few steps toward Moriko to get a closer look, "However... I sense an unusual dilution in you. Your powers are... different, somewhat. I'm sure you still have plenty potential to stand above the rest of most others." He took a step back again then walked around to the other side of the alter. Moriko would be given time to process all of this information. Sanda had a feeling it would take her a moment. He came to terms with his own divinity rather easily when he considered his abilities, but Moriko's abilities seemed almost completely undeveloped.

Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Technique(s) Active:
_☆ Right Eye used
_☆ 1/5 uses
_☆ 1/2 uses per battle
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

SheLlamaOverlord
Osaka Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 1:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Moriko was taken aback. She froze, with an expression that was half disbelief and half awe. She had studied religion briefly in her younger days, and she did remember a few things about Evergreen, but she never took a big interest in it. In fact, she wasn't even sure she believed in any sort of religion until today. A goddess? What? Is this guy serious? If she thought Sandayu was the prankster type, she would've thought he was kidding. But she could tell he was very serious, and it showed within the words that he spoke.

"Normally I would tell you that you've lost your mind. But the powers you exhibited back at the lake tell me that there is validity behind your words. It will take some time for me to process all of this information, but I'll put that aside for now. So we are demigods. But you say I'm not like you? That my powers are different? I'm not even sure what amount of power I possess. I've never really trained before now. So, where is this 'Evergreen'? Goddess or not, I have a few questions for her."

Regalina Kaicho

SheLlamaOverlord

Married Noob

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami walked aimlessly through the exotic sage lands with Obei in tow. Suddenly, she happened upon a rainforest and curiously walked through. And then, in a moment of strange serendipity, she saw Sandayu and some other bimbo. An angry expression then marked the enchantress's face as he approached them. "So this is how I find out that you've been cheating on me?!" She stared daggers into both of them as she felt the brunt of her Sakkakugan-induced mood swing. Petite young women with unsettling red eyes were just Sandayu's type she supposed. A whirl of thoughts passed through Kagami's mind. She guessed that this was a spoil of war and that he probably picked this girl up from the displaced masses of a destroyed Uzushiogakure. She could hardly blame the man if that were the case, but she knew that she was giving it to him good damn it! "Explain yourselves!" Kagami yelled in frustration before settling her scornful gaze on Sandayu.

Enter.

×TITLE: Kogarashi Leader】○【RANK: S+】○【CHAKRA: 2,845 || 3,225】○【STAMINA: 2,165 || 2,165】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]
Techniques Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes
Smoke and Mirrors | Kagami can cast any and all genjutsu through eye contact with her created mirrors.
Mirror Flower, Water Moon | Kagami gains access to nature's mirror, the water element.
Built to Last | You double the number of posts your mirrors stay active. Additionally, once per battle, you can use Terikaesu (Reflect) without paying its cost.
Area of Denial | Kagami doubles her range of control for her mirrors and gains an additional 75 chakra.
Otherwordly Imagery | Genjutsu performed by Kagami cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. [ Genjutsu can still be broken, however. ]

Sakkakugan Attribues
Life Sense | Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.
Potent Illusions | Genjutsu performed while Sakkuguan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai.
Sixth Sense as the First | With a stationary body, Kagami can detach her vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
The Gift of Life | Kagami may trade her life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed.

Sanbi Attributes
Chakra Cloak Version 1: Basic Effects
• Slight fortitude boost.
• The host will begin to draw in ambient water towards itself slowly from the environment, drawing in a C ranked amount per post. This water will fall from the sky, rise from the ground, whatever so long as it is coming towards the host. It pools and rests around its feet and stays within an area of 10 feet.
• Host can breathe underwater.

Chakra Cloak Version 1: Advanced Effects 2/10
Advanced Effects:
• The Sanbi can take one of the user's activations to cast any illusion or enchantment genjutsu that the host knows using demon chakra. Doing so adds on another primary sense at the host's discretion, and increases the targets that it can affect by one where applicable. The cost is increased by half of the original technique cost on the demon's reserve.
• Mild fortitude boost.
• Suiton jutsu used by the host overwhelm ninjutsu of the same rank. They also lose their elemental weaknesses.

Novasse

Regalina Kaicho

SheLlamaOverlord

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 9:20 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Sandayu actually got a little bit of a chuckle out of his sister's initial response to his news. As he said, he had a fountain of doubts about the news at first too. However, it was impossible to deny what he could do and what others could not. Life and death were whimsical tools in his pocket. He could also laugh in the face of the Laws of Physics as a pass time. Honestly, those were just two major feats standing above many other smaller powers he had in his arsenal. Inflecting on the matter only deepened his trust in his strength born from the passion of his goals. He would take a moment to clarify about their differing strengths, "Different, yes, but not without a substantial amount of potential, sister." Sandayu returned his attention to the altar and nodded in agreement, "Yes... I have things to say to her as well." His Byakugan would detect his wife's arrival to this jungle, and her gradual approach. Honestly, he wasn't concern about it and did nothing to prepare. Instead, he focused on finishing the prepared summoning rites by manifesting a physical form for Evergreen to inhabit.

Kagami arrived a moment before he would finish this act with his Creation of All Things power only for her to shout obscene suspicions at Moriko and himself. He refrained from sighing heavily, a gesture that would only deepen this crude misunderstanding. For once, he'd do as ordered by the woman and explained very simply, "I've no such desire for my own sister, Kagami my dear wife. That would be... disturbing." He shook his head in contempt for the thought as he turned to face his wife's mistaken scorn head on. Moriko could introduce herself at her own discretion. Sanda had no doubt that after Masato's betrayal that Kagami would have her share of concerns and doubts for another of his family being introduced at such a time. Regardless, he wouldn't offer any consolation. "Not that I am hiding anything from you, but I am here only to summon a deity. I have my own personal loose ends to tie up before we seek my side of our agreement." Sanda smiled slightly and offered warning, "Since you are here, I hope you do not mind meeting our mother. It's rather long overdue- everything considered." Kagami wouldn't have much time to consider if she was prepared for such a thing or not. If she recalled, he claimed a goddess to be his maternal bond and now he would prove it beyond any reasonable doubt.

Sandayu turned back to the altar once more and he formed a long string of hand seals to better focus his latent power. The full might of his combined dojutsu would be incorporated into drawing the goddess' attention here to this location of abundant natural energies. The stone altar began to glow a brilliant light green as that energy flowed up from it into the manifested body laid atop it. As this process continued, strongly pinging the All Mother for her attention, Sandayu reviewed all that he wished to accomplish from this second reunion. He could only hope it was not too late to redeem himself for his foolishness of months ago. He wouldn't apologize on Masato's behalf, but this would be the most humble he had allowed himself to be since before the Iga sent him on his mission to retrieve his siblings and recollect the scrolls of the Rinnegan's power.

Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Technique(s) Active:
_☆ Right Eye used
_☆ 1/5 uses
_☆ 1/2 uses per battle
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

SheLlamaOverlord
Osaka Kaicho
Ephemeral Ozymandias
Mattysandwich

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 1:26 pm
When Sandayu's light show ended, a swirling of leaves manifested around Kagami's feet. "Kagami; Mother of Rebellion." A voice echoed around her in a manner which made it impossible to determine whether the voice was heard in or out of her own head. The leaves fell and a similar experience occurred around the feet of Moriko. "Moriko; Daughter of Tears." The voice echoed. Once the leaves fell a third swirl occurred around Sandayu. "Sandayu; Traitor of Nature." The sound reverberated throughout the area, and the sky went red as nature chakra in the area became oppressive. Kagami's strength and will would allow her to be aware of the presence, but not cringe. The same would occur with Sandayu. Moriko, unfortunately, may suffer from feeling an overwhelming pressure on her shoulders. Despite this, however, she would not be oppressed until she broke. It was then, however, that a beam of white light parted the red sky. Down from the beam descended a divine presence. It wasn't the same appearance as the one Sandayu would remember. Then again, that version was killed by him and his brother. When she landed on the rock which was used to conjure her, the sky would revert to normal, and the oppressive force would lift.

"Sandayu. I assume you have summoned both your wife and sister to complete the task that you and your brother failed to do alone?" The Mother voiced with absolute malice. She looked down upon him with all of the holy wrath which was contained in her celestial body. "Note that the only reason you have not been converted into a Sero Tree is because you have brought with you the liberator of Uzushiogakure, and my only child of love. Therefore, any inquiries you have shall be mediated by these two." She said, referring of course to Kagami and Moriko through nicknames. She would not look away from her son, however, in case the ungrateful mewling decided to take another attempt at her life. Her only salvation came from the devout prayer of her most prized disciple. She was not going to allow her guard to be so lowered again.

SheLlamaOverlord

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Moriko stood before her mother, the goddess. Her heartbeat raced as her senses absorbed what was happening around her. The stress of the meteor shower, meeting her brother, then sister-in-law and now finding out her mother was an actual goddess was overwhelming to her. She felt her blood pressure begin to rise. The sight of Evergreen's arrival would have caused a reaction to pretty much anyone, but for Moriko, it did something else. A seed of hatred began to grow within her heart as Evergreen spoke of her being a child of love. Her mind flashed back to the countless hours Moriko spent digging through her father's things, trying to find a small spec of information about her mother. The trauma that she had endured leading up to this moment all manifested at once. Moriko began to feel a rush of power within her, and her eyes began to burn with a great amount of pain. It was as if someone was digging into her cornea with a hot knife. Moriko dropped to her knees from the pain, covered her eyes and groaned in discomfort. A minute later, it was all over. She uncovered her eyes to reveal the One-Tomoe Sharingan.

Moriko redirected her attention again to Evergreen. "How can you speak of love when you know nothing about the meaning of the word?", she said with a bite behind her words that would even strike fear in a rattlesnake.

(Learned One-Tomoe Sharingan)

Regalina Kaicho
Mattysandwich
Ephemeral Ozymandias

SheLlamaOverlord

Married Noob

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 4:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami's carmine eyes widened in shock when he assured her that he was related to her. Of course he had to tell her in his usual round about Sandayu way to try to make her look foolish for a natural assumption. "Why does every black-haired Tom, d**k, or Harriet have to be related to him? Now I have to meet my mother-in-law." The enchantress already had her doubts about all this godly mother business. "Yeah, yeah." Kagami practically sighed out her response as she came down from her mood swing hike and kissed her husband on the neck. When the big ritual light works show was playing out she stepped away from Sandayu. Too much affection display in front of his mother was just classless and Kagami Hari was the epitome of dignity at this point. She saw leaves blow around her feet and a voice ring in her ears. She was startled by the change in climate but felt no pressure otherwise. It was clear, however, that she was in a divine presence. Her ears perked up when she heard the Mother of Rebellion title. The arrogant woman smiled knowingly when she heard this and was simply delighted by the passive-aggressive mother and her praise of Kagami's liberation. She felt immensely vindicated when her action to liberate Uzushiogakure was validated by a divine being. "Breaking their chains was my pleasure, Mother of All." Her prideful tone was accompanied by an arrogant glance at Sandayu. He was constantly undermining her good intentions in favor of blind destruction and vengeance when in reality Kagami had a grand and heroic plan. So far, Kagami was loving this woman, goddess or not. "Do I get a prize for advancing your will on the mortal realm?" Her question to her mother-in-law of all was posed in a highly charming tone. She was not expecting a prize, but if she was mother nature then there was surely much to give. Despite not being expectant, she was not above trying to advance her own power or gain at such an advantageous moment as this. Sandayu's sister asked a question that was rather defiant, hopefully, this would not sour the Mother's mood so much as to interfere with her pleasure at Kagami's actions. "I like this sister, she has some spice." She briefly glanced at the ebony haired woman briefly to get a better look before returning an undivided focus to Evergreen. Kagami was also not above leveraging her displeasure against her husband for her own gain. Her gain was his gain really.

×TITLE: Kogarashi Leader】○【RANK: S+】○【CHAKRA: 2,845 || 3,225】○【STAMINA: 2,165 || 2,165】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]
Techniques Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes
Smoke and Mirrors | Kagami can cast any and all genjutsu through eye contact with her created mirrors.
Mirror Flower, Water Moon | Kagami gains access to nature's mirror, the water element.
Built to Last | You double the number of posts your mirrors stay active. Additionally, once per battle, you can use Terikaesu (Reflect) without paying its cost.
Area of Denial | Kagami doubles her range of control for her mirrors and gains an additional 75 chakra.
Otherwordly Imagery | Genjutsu performed by Kagami cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. [ Genjutsu can still be broken, however. ]

Sakkakugan Attribues
Life Sense | Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.
Potent Illusions | Genjutsu performed while Sakkuguan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai.
Sixth Sense as the First | With a stationary body, Kagami can detach her vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
The Gift of Life | Kagami may trade her life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed.

Sanbi Attributes
• The host will begin to draw in ambient water towards itself slowly from the environment, drawing in a C ranked amount per post. This water will fall from the sky, rise from the ground, whatever so long as it is coming towards the host. It pools and rests around its feet and stays within an area of 10 feet.

Advanced Effects:
• The Sanbi can take one of the user's activations to cast any illusion or enchantment genjutsu that the host knows using demon chakra. Doing so adds on another primary sense at the host's discretion, and increases the targets that it can affect by one where applicable. The cost is increased by half of the original technique cost on the demon's reserve.
• Mild fortitude boost.
• Suiton jutsu used by the host overwhelm ninjutsu of the same rank. They also lose their elemental weaknesses.

Novasse

Regalina Kaicho

SheLlamaOverlord

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:39 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Sandayu had no doubt that Evergreen would be wary- spiteful even, but the level of her pettiness struck a deep chord with him when she determined that he would have to speak through the other tag-alongs. The childishness of the goddess truly bothered him in ways no other had managed- even the pitiful Sun God that believed he could match his own strength. He took in a deep breath after Moriko dished out her own sassiness and his wife trying to better earn the goddess' favor. 'Reality truly is quite a disappointment at times.' Then he slowly exhaled, letting his expectations of this meeting leave him for whatever this was instead. Sandayu set his gaze upon Evergreen and commented, "Clearly I inherited your scornful nature, mother." Their likeness in ability to hold a grudge was plenty apparent at this point, "I summoned you here to make amends; however, I will not stand here and suffer your childish ire. I admit my shortsightedness when you approached my older brother and I before, and I regret it." It did not matter to Sandayu if someone was mortal or not. He would not concede to such behavior regardless of who it was. If Evergreen wouldn't even hear his apology then this reunion was completely meaningless to him and he would promptly leave to deal with other matters.

Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Technique(s) Active:
_☆ Right Eye used
_☆ 1/5 uses
_☆ 1/2 uses per battle
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

SheLlamaOverlord
Osaka Kaicho
Ephemeral Ozymandias
Mattysandwich

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 5:51 pm
Evergreen's eyes shifted first to Moriko as she expressed her discontent to The Mother's claims of loving her. Truly she was the most important child she had, for the thought of turning her into a tree never even crossed her mind once. "When you mature, you will understand." She said in a voice so low that it was almost under her breath, but audible enough for Moriko to make out. "However, as you are but a child, I will not stand in the way of your malice." She continued. Evergreen's gaze moved to Kagami, who was just as delightful in person as she was to observe. "I would have thought the reward of me not punishing you for that demon within you would have sufficed." She said in a gaudy way to make Kagami realize that, at any given moment, she had all of the cards. "However, I am a generous woman. And you have been a remarkable leader." She said with her arms folded. "Therefore, I shall reward you with something that you desire most; knowledge. Your eyes, the one you stole, they are only at a glimmer of their true potential. Seek out their final form, and you will become something that makes a god bleed." She remarked truthfully. Kagami was an entity which could easily kill a god if she so desired. The Mother felt that it was important to note this should she need to dethrone that destruction God she made Belamos with.

Finally, there was Sandayu. Of course the vain child would assume that he could speak on his own. His talk of making amends made her laugh mockingly. "You claim to bury the hatchet, yet you command still the demon which allowed you to put that ax in my back in the first place?" She said as her voice echoed throughout the woods. She would not forgive her son when he clearly desired power over his family. "You lie with each breath. Forgiveness will only come when you allow Nature once more into your soul, and purge yourself of the filth you have buried within you." She demanded as she clashed the end of her staff against the ground. Sandayu now had a choice. He could either prove his integrity and give up the demon for nature chakra beyond his understanding. Or, he could prove once more that he is nothing but a liar, and The Mother would make sure that he did not leave a second time.

SheLlamaOverlord

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Moriko's eyes filled with rage as she listened to The Mother speak. Moriko had never been the type to use violence to solve her problems, but her mother struck a chord in her that would awaken an almost alternate personality, one that was much, much darker than the former. "Maturity will not help me understand why you deserted me. Maturity will not help fix what you broke. And maturity sure as hell will not erase the immense amount of hatred that I feel for you." Moriko held back tears that were the result of both sadness and malice. Rai entered a fighting stance and stepped in front of her, ready to protect her if and when it was needed. Moriko spoke once more directly to Evergreen. "This is not a family. We are not family. Sandayu wouldn't care if I dropped dead right now. You apparently only appear when summoned. And I haven't even met Masato but I'm sure he'll feel the same way towards me as Sandayu does. Don't you feel disgusted with yourself?" Moriko's anger began to consume her, and all rational thought went out the window.

Regalina Kaicho
Mattysandwich
Ephemeral Ozymandias

SheLlamaOverlord

Married Noob

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami's devious smile only grew when the goddess informed her that there were more possibilities for her acquired dojutsu. She mused on the possibility that there was a secret evolution for the eye. "Thank you, Mother of All. You know I like to keep up on my reading but some knowledge can be forgotten by the texts." This was a fascinating development indeed. "My next goal is to bring illusions into reality. I've read that the mangekyo sharingan has illusory skills at that level. If the Sakkakugan could evolve in the same way... At this point the power-hungry scholar was just thinking out loud. She heard some of what Moriko was saying, but everyone else in the family seemed rather on board with the dysfunction despite what they may say. In Kagami's view, every family makes the collective decision on whether they will be constructive or petty and the actors within play their roles. It was clear that the Mother of All did not approve of her bijuu so it was a topic that Kagami would avoid altogether. She could feel Isobu's discomfort in the Mother's presence, not that he was bold enough to speak on it until later and only if Kagami inquired. Evergreen then proceeded to demand that Sandayu lose his demon which made her uncomfortable. While Kagami was lost in the man's eyes, that only accounted for half of her desire. That demon made him even more of a catch! "My liberation of this world is but half completed and harnessing the power of the bijuu has allowed us to fight legions with ease as individuals. Would it be acceptable for him to aid me in freeing Arashigakure before he pays the price for defiance?" Her face was now more serious than before but her tone was charmingly diplomatic. However, Kagami knew that Evergreen was fickle based on this interaction alone so the manipulative enchantress would cover her bases. "My apologies for speaking out of turn. You know that I'm a protective wife and mother...of my revolution, that is." She offered this false reassurance to Evergreen. In reality, what Kagami cared about what Sandayu's combat viability for the last step in the world's liberation. Kagami wanted to keep her favor in any case, but Kagami was betting that Evergreen knew that it was in the interest of the natural order for anarchy to reign.

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]
Techniques Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes

Sakkakugan Attribues

Sanbi Attributes

Advanced Effects:
• Mild fortitude boost.

Regalina Kaicho

SheLlamaOverlord

Mattysandwich

◄ 販║ 𝓢𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out