Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Tokyo
[Neutral] Tokyo Hospital Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Description: A fully equipped hospital with the most advancements in medicine in all the world. Riders can come here without the threat of of being attacked while trying to heal injures. ATP will be alerted immediately if storm riders get chaotic.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:39 pm
Black Jack

Black Jack was taking quickly to the emergency room with time to space. He wasn't going to die, but the recovery of this all was going to take some getting use to. He truly felt like he could do it and all that work. All that traveling. All the tests to get past the obstacles just to get clipped down by someone so strong?! If he was that strong, he could only imagine what the original kings of kyoto were read wise. Was it pure strength or did they have strategy. He could of won, but he didn't wait it out. He noticed that while his tricks were strong, they were limited. He could of out lasted him! No matter. Thinking about his mistakes, he would roll over and grimace in pain. Kai had visited him but he was off to go see some weird family. He didn't mention why. For now, he just rested. "I wish I had some ice cream."
User Image  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Automatic doors sliding opening red treks rolled in. Crimson hues glancing about as a raven haired man approached a front desk. Speaking to the lady for a short while after flashing something to her from his jacket, Alpha made his way to the elevators. Acceding to the to the eight floor doors opened allowing Alpha to continue a certain room. Approaching the death rider heard the wish as he had entered the room. "I can grant your wish if you grant mine." Spoken in a nonchalant tone Alpha smirked as crimson orbs set upon blackjack. The bloody rider may not have known Alpha but Alpha knew of him. He read his file.

Noble Negative J3T

Tricks:

Stamina used: 20

Wear used: 14%

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [30]
→ Battle Strength: [90]
→ Stamina: [30]+[50 Stat Boost]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 55
→ Reaction: 55
→ Air Reaction: 50

F-Class Tricks: Cost one Stamina point to perform.
E-Class Tricks: Cost one Stamina point to perform.
D-Class Tricks: Cost two Stamina points to perform.
C-Class Tricks: Cost three Stamina points to perform.
B-Class Tricks: Cost four Stamina points to perform.
A-Class Tricks: Cost five Stamina points to perform.
S-Class Tricks: Cost ten Stamina points to perform.
SS-Class Tricks: Cost fifteen Stamina points to perform
King / Legend Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Cost twenty Stamina points to perform.

F-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 1%
E-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 2%
D-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 3%
C-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 5%
B-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 8%
A-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 10%
S-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 20%
SS-Class Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by35%
King Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Increase Air Trek Wear by 50%

C Rank: each trick uses 5 extra stamina
B Rank: Each trick uses 4 extra stamina
A Rank: Each trick adds extra 3 extra stamina
S: Each trick uses 2 extra stamina
SS: Each trick uses 1 extra stamina
Legend/ King rank: Tricks B rank and up uses 1 extra stamina

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:05 pm
Black Jack

Hearing the voice, his eyes told it all. An annoyed look took over his face. He already been through enough for today. "I already lost the regalia. My team and is in the hospital. Now I got a crazy person here" He stated as he would groan. After a few moments, he would sit up in the bed and look towards the red haired person. "What do you want? I sure that it probably something worth way more than icecream" A nurse would come in to change the food tray that was on the table. A hot meal was prepared for him but Black Jack didn't even pick it up. "I knew the Knights were going to get hit with a penalty. Always were some loose canons. I heard they did a really mental number on that chick that you fought at the party....Once the punishment came. Kai was already kicking people out but the ones who remained left soon they found out about the punishment. They rather disband and keep their rank than continue under the knights banner. Me. My riding days are long over now"
User Image  

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Before Alpha could answer his question the s**t head went on and on. Crimson hues staring at the crippled man Alpha frowned. "Hey dumb a**. I didn't come here for any of that. Tell me where you got destroyed and where I can find the a*****e who destroyed you." Not one for small talk Alpha interrupted the man just before he was done. His hands entering his coat pockets.

Noble Negative J3T

Tricks:

R.E.A.D[170]

King / Legend Class & Infinity Atmosphere Tricks: Cost twenty Stamina points to perform.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:09 am
Black Jack

"Just like the others... I just trying recover and all can think about is location of that cursive thing. Look. It's hard to explain" he stated as he sighed and laid back down. "I can't honestly remember how I got there. All I know is I started at the arcade and had to put in some password.... I suck at videogames.. But. For some odd reason there is a game in there that high score is reset each day. Literally just have to push start and you can enter the password which you input when you put in your name.... After that, it's all a blur" he explained. If that all he wanted, hopefully he just leave him alone.
User Image

Daisuke Kaicho

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:32 pm
Abraham Briarwood

—(•·÷["Cerberus? He's saying we've got ten seconds to pray to the god of our choice. After that...well...he's hungry."]÷·•)—

╔══════════════╗
"And what password for which game would that be?" Another voice rang out from behind Alpha. It seemed Abe had come to pay a visit to the man that had been dropped out earlier. By the time he had gotten there, however, someone else had beaten him to the punch. Abe smiled to Alpha, though it was more of a smirk. Abe would then step inside before slowly closing the door behind him, "Also. It might be a good idea to not say this where others can hear you."
╚══════════════╝

Noble Negative J3T

Daisuke Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Whats the-" Before he could get the question out a voice spoke up from behind Alpha, asking the question he was about to. Crimson hues turned to the person in question. A smirk greeted with a frown and a glare the door closed behind the man. A few inches taller than Alpha the a*****e may of had 10 pounds on the death rider. Certainly he had the age on Alpha. Glancing down at his treks his eyes returned up. Wasn't he a bit to old to be riding treks? Alpha hadn't recognized him before nor had he seen him on any reports. Just a old man nobody, or so he thought. "Yeah that includes you to a*****e. Me and my friend here is having a conversation. So ******** off would you. I think they giving free eye exams for senior citizens down the hall." His tone sharp matching his gaze Alpha pointed towards the door.

Noble Negative J3T

Angel-Kami-Sama

Tricks:

R.E.A.D[170]

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:28 pm
Black Jack

He would not say nothing as another came in. What was this? He couldn't help but laugh at the fact Alpha burned this man with his jokes. Why was he going to be visited more and more? He felt it in his soul. "Hmmm. I don't remember the game. It kind of just felt like someone pushed me towards it. I played cause I was bored.. There it went.. It was a boring a** game. Probably won't find it in many areas. I do know they tend not to damage it... maybe go back to Kawasaki warehouse, you will find it" He advised. The game was an old ET game found on the 2nd floor of the warehouse. It the only game during the incident that wasn't damaged by the IA. "All I know".
User Image

Daisuke Kaicho

Angel-Kami-Sama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:24 am
User Image
Abraham Briarwood

—(•·÷["Louder than God's Revolver and twice as shiny."]÷·•)—

╔══════════════╗
Abe simply arched his brow at the one that had spoken to him, but shook his head with a sigh, "The weakest always bark the loudest." He hummed to himself, but loud enough for the boy to hear him. His eyes looked to the man in the bed as he explained the game was back at the warehouse that they had been at not too long ago. Such a road of clues almost made it feel like a game itself. Maybe even a book. Either way, Abe tilted his head, "What was the password then?" He asked while glancing at the other man that had most likely come for what he was searching for as well.
╚══════════════╝

Noble Negative J3T

Daisuke Kaicho

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:57 pm
xxx
xoxo

User ImageUser Image
      黑雾,灰色空气,随后是乌鸦xx🚬x㍿ ㍿ ㍿x
      𝕴 𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖊
      𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖍𝖎𝖒
      𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖎 𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖊
      𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

"Oh my ******** God!"

Smack. Jameson enters with the loudest of clacks on her heels. Her finger was bleeding, her nail was cracked and she was dying. Literally dying, this set cost 1500 ryo and heads will ROLL if they weren't able to save it. "I need a doctor." She spoke to the receptionist who decided to present her with a clipboard filled with papers. She would pause.

Stare.

Pause some more.

Flip everything off the desk. "b***h I SAID GET ME A damn DOCTOR THE ******** YOU DOIN?!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:23 am
User ImageUser Image

Try and make a friendly suggestion and looks what happens.. Oh well. Alpha figured it would end up like this anyways, no one ever backs down. He loved it!. Turning his gaze away from the death rider thinking it was done with his little retort, listening to black jack. The raven haired rider glance at the man in the bed and shrugged before smiling fiendishly. A question uttered, the same one Abraham had just asked before. He'd turn his eyes back to Alpha as a right fist was already hurdling for Abraham's face in a hook, sweet chin music. Ready to make contact most people would consider it a sucker punch. Well because it was a sucker punch. "I'm mostly bite old man!" Like a young lion attacking the old pack leader, Alpha lashed out.

Noble Negative J3T

Angel-Kami-Sama

Misujage

Tricks:

Stamina used: 0

R.E.A.D[260]
→ Battle Strength: [180]

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:18 pm
User Image
Abraham Briarwood

—(•·÷["Louder than God's Revolver and twice as shiny."]÷·•)—

╔══════════════╗
Abe was expecting many things from the boy that was there. Lashing out suddenly was not one of them. The punch would indeed connect, making him grunt out as his body spun around fro the impact. With the motion his body was going, however, Abe would respond in kind. His ATs sparked to life as he would suddenly finish the spin and lash a kick out aimed at Alpa's gut. Information be damned. If this boy wanted to fight? Abe was more than happy to oblige and give him what he wanted.
╚══════════════╝

Road: Bloody Rank: C AP: 5
R.E.A.D → [170]+50
→ Acceleration: [50]
→ Battle Strength: [75]
→ Stamina: [35]
→ Jump: [60]
→ Air Time: [67.5]
→ Reaction: [42.5]
→ Air Reaction: [47.5]

Daisuke Kaicho

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:43 pm
Black Jack

After letting them know what was needed to be known, he would doze off for a moment, the meds getting to him. After few moments, he opened up his eyes, expecting still see the two but something was weird. When the hell did this new person get here? He wasn't sure what happened to the other guy but this new guy in his place seemed very animated.. How did he grow so much hair and age like a dog so quick? He double takes, sitting up in his bed. You would think be from them beginning to brawl. Oh no, it was because this man literally changed like a power ranger in front of him! "I need to lay off whatever they gave me" This man had to be the new Edward Cullen.. Wile this was going on, the medical staff was looking after a girl that came in like she was dying. The RN on duty looking at her with a "really" look as she talked about dying from a chipped nail.
User Image
Misujage

Daisuke Kaicho

Angel-Kami-Sama

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:48 am
User ImageUser Image

The impact solid Alpha smirked. Sending the man in a spin his treks came to life, causing Alpha's treks to vitalize in return. So he wasn't gonna go down that easy huh? Stubborn old man. Using the momentum aided with the power of his treks Abe sent a kick to the death riders stomach. A kick that hit squarely in Alpha's gut. The kick landed the bloody rider would notice something off, all of the impact from the kick had been robbed on impact. It was jade redirect. A trick that wasn't flashy but very useful. Alpha's wheels spinning in place. His left spinning backwards while his right spun forwards at even speeds vibrations ate the kinetic energy. Foot pressed against Alpha's torso both hands grasp Abe's ankle before he could pull away. "Keh!" His grip monstrous the death rider yanked Abe with both his own and Ab's strength combined. Treks Sending Alpha into a 180 degree spin the raven haired man attempted to throw the bloody rider at the huge hospital window in black jack's room. The force enough to break the window and send Abe falling eight stories if he had no answer for the fall. Maybe Abe's old age was catching up to him after all.

Noble Negative J3T

Angel-Kami-Sama

Misujage

Tricks:
-→»Jade Redirect l C
-------► Using vibrations as a medium Alpha is able to redirect physical energy around himself and negate it to the ground or out through a physical attack. Attacks that are aided through jade redirect are much stronger due to the energy being redirected. This can only be used on a signal attack at a time. This vibration redirected cant be used in the air.

Stamina used: 8

Wear used: 19%

R.E.A.D[260]
→ Battle Strength: [180]