Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Tokyo
[Turf] The Peninsula Tokyo Hotel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
She glared back at his inquisitive look, there he was judging her again. She just felt it in the pit of her stomach. Couldn't make a proper deal, couldn't let people out of one. They were always going to judge, and she would always stay angry. His stare was getting unnerving, she tilted her head softly to the right and lowered her brows to clearly signify anger. "Boo!" She retorted, which seemed to jump start him as he snapped back to it, agreeing after whatever disgusting thought he probably had.

"You know, I like it better when you flying."

It caught her off guard, her harsh look vanished, luckily he was leaving. Her right hand gripped onto her sleeve. Clenching tight on the spandex like material. Tighter, and tighter still. Her nails had begun to grace her flesh, as if the fabric had torn, but it was still there. She had paused for longer than she realized before she responded, after the man was all the way gone.

"Yeah ... Me too. ******** a*****e."

The tiniest drop of saturation fell from the visage of the Goddess, and before it could strike the roof she was already gone. To the ground, no? You wouldn't catch her there, if you looked up, even for but a moment. You would see her, a green speck with the Sun at her back. Leaping buildings like they were hurdles on the ground. "Me too."

[ e x i t ]

Stormrider R.E.A.D.: 170 [ 220 ]
  • Acceleration: [20]
  • Strength: [50]
  • Stamina: [29//50]
  • Jump: [50 [ 100 ]]
  • Air Time: [50s [ 75s ]]

Air Treck Information:
  • Air Treck Wear
    • [030%]

• Tune Up Status
    • Speed: [00]
    • Strength: [00]
    • Stamina: [00]
    • Jump: [00]

• Air Treck Modifications
    • Mod 1: [Modification Type | Effect 01]
    • Mod 2: [Modification Type | Effect 02]
    • Mod 3: [Modification Type | Effect 03]
    • Mod 4: [Modification Type | Effect 04]

Current Status:

Trick Record:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:09 pm
User Image
User Image

Jae looked over as Xander walked in and laughed. "What do you expect? You let her pick and she picked what she was best at and we had no chance of winning once you decided to be lazy at the beginning and not commit." She shrugged and left it at that, it was valuable experience after all. She looked over to Xander and motioned for him to come over and sit down. Once he finally did she motioned to her jump suit. "Your fang ruined my clothes and one of my favorite bras." She said with an almost serious look on her face though if he knew her at all he would know she wasn't too serious. She knew he was a lazy guy anyways so she didn't expect him to do that much anyways. "Hope you learned your lesson, even when its true picking fights is not always a good idea."

Tricks:

Stamina: 36/50
50/50 Reserves
Wear: 22%

AP: 1

R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [100]
→ Battle Strength: [20]
→ Stamina: [50]+[50 Stat Boost]
→ Jump: [0]
→ Air Time: 10

Tuner R.E.A.D[170]
→ Acceleration: [40]
→ Battle Strength: [100]
→ Stamina: [30]
Noble Negative J3T

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
MOOD ▬ ❝ Creative LOCATION ▬ ❝ Some Fancy a** hotel COMPANY ▬ ❝ Jae

The sheer fact that Jae used the coping mechanism of laughter was intriguing. Was she? Okay? He wasn’t sure. He would just rub the back of his head and look at her. “It’s what storm riders due. If not prepared for everything. Might as well be prepared for nothing then. It is a learning experience. That I can agree, but I hardly regret anything I said or any of my actions. If anything, I enjoy the rush.” He stated as he would look to Jae. She wasn’t in fighting mood now probably. Why he wanted to fight anyways? That thought kept creeping lately, but what need did he have to mark up his tuner? It was dumb and stupid. He would come over and sit down next to Jae and look at her wondering what she want. He would then notice he had ended up cutting her. He didn’t feel bad and honestly, he would just give her the “really” look in regards to her jumpsuit. She could buy a new one! “I won’t say that. I am stubborn. I don’t like to learn lessons if I can help it,” he started before leaning back. “It’s not always good. Which why I not starting a fight now. I just giving you what you want for night if you ask for it”

R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: 45
→ Battle Strength: 75
→ Stamina: 50
→ Air Time: 32.5s

Tricks

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:58 pm

User Image
      User Image
                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Irradiant eyes veer slightly, her gaze remains unyielding yet ever endless, as if the sheer expanse of her very being was held back by what mortal osseous matter she inhabits. Tools lay organized on the alloy desk, adjacently the pair of Air Treks rendered to elementary aspects; neatly displayed in identical exhibits upon plastique palette. Rent apart, cleaned, and restored to exemplary mechanisms that they originally had been long before time and wear scarred surfaces.

Wavy tresses were gathered into a ponytail, removing any need to tuck a stray strand behind her ear. A painter's mask coyly hides half of her features as a precaution, the fumes from the enamel were strong. Thankfully there's plenty of ventilation as well. Steadily the spray gun shifted to and fro, lightly spraying the sanded pieces. She repeats the process a few times, ensuring that the coating was right; a quart of primer, two quarts of white topcoat, and three of an opalescent clear coat.

Time required patience, the drying process needed an abundant amount completely uninterrupted. So she sets to task on other obligations: email correspondences mandatory for work, an afternoon snack, nearly completing the rough draft of an essay; it'd have to wait. Glancing to the smartphone laying up, she procures it gently, typing the first of many messages to an unknown man.

Message Sent: Hello

Or maybe she should have said 'Hi' to keep it casual? Thoughts drift but a moment.

Message Sent: Sorry to interrupt you, but what time is the reservation at Beige Alain Ducasse for?

Aware of the constant ticking, she eagerly gloves accepting fingers once more. Readied to begin the assemblage of the pristine Air Treks, piece by piece are combined. Of course, a few additions were added like a unique part [Fearless Wheels] that should help the battered woman a bit, at least defensively. Once finished, she calibrates the devices to grant optimal statistical output. [+30 Stamina, +30 Acceleration tuned]

[ Rebuilt Custom C-Rank ATs:
                                                          xxxGained | Custom Tune Up: 60 SP (10 SP per 10 TU) + C-Rank AT Tech: 15 SP
                                                          xxxSpent | 6 AP (1 AP per 10 TU) + 1 AP (C Rank Part) ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          xxxxᴅ ᴀ ᴛ ᴀ
                                                          ccuppajo

R.E.A.D.: 170
                                                                ACC: 75 [---]
                                                                STR: 25 [---]
                                                                STA: 90 [---]
                                                                JMP: 25 [---]
                                                                AIR: 25

TRICKS:

Ya boi raz
                                                            INCOMING MESSAGES !

ccuppajo

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
    • Wall Street 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Tycoon 200
    PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:43 pm
    User Image
    User Image

Jae shrugged at Xanders honestly, he did not have a problem saying whatever he wanted. In a way, she could envy that but only for that fact that she had to keep her words contained. Though she did not find the purpose of insulting people to give her anything. She found it to be simply distasteful and unhelpful. Though to be honest often she found that people who overly insulted people had a lot of insecurities. "Be prepared as much as you want, there was almost no chance of winning that match at all. Maybe a regular straight dash forward but up......unless I got a good hit on her it was her win. Though how can you hit her when she basically may as well be a God in the air." She sighed as he only half agreed about her last part of the fights. She couldn't stop him though. There was nothing to do about it. She would crawl on the couch to Xander straddling him. "Sure I'll tell you what I want, come closer." She put her hands onto his shoulders and brought her lips to his ear and whispered what she wanted. Time for him to make good on their deal.

Tricks:

50/50 Reserves

R.E.A.D[170]

Tuner R.E.A.D[170]
    Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:47 pm
    User ImageUser Image

"They forsaken us long ago. That was just someone better than we were. Nothing be ashamed of." He retorted before he would look to see Jae crawl onto the couch. Being straddled, he would look at her gently for a second, his mind already contemplating that it knew what she wanted. Hearing her whisper it into his ear, he would look at her a little hesitant. Not because he didn't want to, but he wanted make sure this was exactly what she wanted. Her eyes were telling the story and he was in no position to not listen. As the lights faded out onto the action, one thing was clear. He may not looked it, but he was one to follow commands. The night would halt, relishing the interaction between the two. The only spy that was looking upon it's tale of the two. a woman that wanted everything and a man who had no limitations in imagination or reality. The first night of the their new deal was done.

R.E.A.D → [170]

Black Fire Lord

Noble Negative J3T
    Captain

9,775 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
    • Wall Street 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Tycoon 200
    PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:23 am
    User Image
    User Image

Jae and Xander shared a night together and after the steamy details were done and over with, she was in bed with Xander arms wrapped around him, her head resting on his chest. Her body was exhausted and to say the least it had been a more rough time. "That was damn good Xander...I'm too tired to move. I'm going to sleep..." She didn't even have time to finish her sentance before she drifted off to sleep using Xander as a pillow. She would not be waking up early tommorow either. She would end up sleeping a whole twelve hours before her eyes fluttered open. She would look around and when she went to move she groaned in discomfort. "I'm so sore.....no repeating last night any time soon." She said sighing slowly sitting up in the bed looking around to see if Xander was still in the bed or here, or if he had just left. If he had something he had to do though she wouldn't blame him, she had clealy slept a while, her clock made that too obvious.

Tricks:

50/50 Reserves

R.E.A.D[170]

Tuner R.E.A.D[170]
    Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:43 am
    User ImageUser Image

After proving that he wasn't just someone who wrote about it but can actually back up the different things and craziness that was written from his pen onto paper, he would awaken first. While she slept 12 hours, Xander wasn't one to be in bed all day. Ironic, since he was lazy. He did however only woke up 2 hours before Jae and was just sitting at a table writing more and more. He had went down earlier to try get breakfast but it was already over. He figured he would just wait for lunch at that point. Within the 2 hours, he already filled 2 notebooks, the finished writings on the side of him as he didn't even comment on her not wanting a repeat any time soon. That was good news to him as well. Meant he didn't have to do hard work for a while. Definitely, something he would need to write for his story. He needed to find more ideas. Leaning back, he would look up to see Jae was awake but didn't say anything. "Where can I find some more inspiration....probably in dark places" he whispered.

R.E.A.D → [170]

Black Fire Lord

Noble Negative J3T
    Captain

9,775 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:44 pm
    User ImageUser Image

He enjoyed the ephemeral notoriety and a huge boost in followers after his impressive performance at Tokyo Tower. He rode along the air currents, creating friction in the air and generating red smoke as he went. The crimson curtain of smoke enveloped his feet making it appear that he was riding on a red cloud of sorts. He started a live stream as it was the peak hour for his followers. He needed as many eyes as possible as he filmed himself soaring through the air at incredible speeds on his smoke cloud in his costume. He was so focused on his comments that he stopped paying attention to where he was flying. When he looked up from his phone he closed his eyes as he felt his body crashing through a glass window on the top floor of some sort of building. He yelled and braced for impact. "F*ck!" When his body flew through he covered his face and stopped operating his trecks as the room filled with red smoke. He jumped up and waved his arms around frantically and noticed some glass had stabbed into his arms and legs. The glass from the destroyed window was all over the floor. When he inhaled too much smoke he began coughing as the thick cloud of smoking began slowly filtering out of the opening where the window was. "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" The self-proclaimed superhero yelled out and once the smoke cleared he saw a young woman who was completely naked in a bed and a young man sitting at a desk. They looked younger than himself, but he looked deceptively younger than he actually was. The masked man's face turned red when he realized that he crashed through a young couple's hotel room and one of them was naked. Immediately he looked down at his phone and panicked before suddenly cutting off the live stream. "Oh great, now they're laughing at me!" He just could not catch a break on his arduous rise to fame, could he? "Ugh! This is awkward! My name's Antioch, Tokyo's greatest hero!" He struck a heroic pose in his jittery embarrassment.

Enter!

Tricks: Wings

Stamina used: 1

Wear used: 5%?

R.E.A.D[170]
    → Acceleration: [60]
    → Battle Strength: [30]
    → Stamina: [19] +25
    → Jump: [60] +25
    → Air Time: 58
    → Reaction: 40
    → Air Reaction: 53

Noble Negative J3t

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:41 pm
    User Image
    User Image

Jae had gotten out of bed and put on Xander's shirt for clothing. She would come out around the time that Antioch flew through the living room window. See this was a penthouse and so it was basically like a house. Different rooms and massive and expensive. That window he flew threw was gonna come out of his wallet. She wasn't quite mad that he came through the window but instead got pissed when she noticed the camera. Immediately she assumed he was a crazy fan. Thankfully she was wearing a shirt and Xander was large so it was pretty big on her. She immediately went over to the unknown man and slapped him in the face. "What is wrong with you? How do you think this is ok? I get that you are a fan of me but busting into my hotel room and recording me is not ok. I'm going to call security and you'll have to pay for the window. I hope you enjoy the boost in your viewer count, hope it was worth invading my privacy." She went over to the phone dialing security to inform them what happened. While it was dialing she looked over to Xander and spoke. "Can you make sure that guy does not go anywhere, he needs to pay for the window."

Tricks:

Stamina: 50/50
    50/50 Reserves

R.E.A.D[170]

Tuner R.E.A.D[170]
    Noble Negative J3T

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
    • Wall Street 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Tycoon 200

Noble Negative J3T
    Captain

9,775 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:32 pm
    User ImageUser Image

The inspiration would have to wait. Looking, he would find that the scene just got a whole lot interesting. Hearing the breaking of glass and the room filling with red smoke. Xander looked dumbfounded, his first instinct to close the book and make sure Jae was okay. The sound of apologies overcame his ear as he would raise a brow. A guy with a camera was really going through extreme links to bust through a window just to get a glimpse of her? King of crazy to Xander's thought process but he didn't question it anymore. He instead would watch the events unfold. When the slap occurred, he figured that would happen too but was more surprised it wasn't the taser. He would of used it. Guess she had mercy. Walking towards the invader, Xander just looked at him with his hands in his pockets. He didn't grab him or anything, but he was going make sure he didn't go anywhere. "I guess you had to bring excitement to my day huh?" he asked lazily. "What kind of hero is a pervert anyways?"

R.E.A.D → [170]

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:15 pm
    User ImageUser Image

He rubbed the back of his neck and looked at the floor before spontaneously objecting. "I'll pay for the window, but I'm not a pervert! I ride the ring road and was live streaming my ride and flew in here on accident!" Now he would wait for their response, but he began searching for his video. When he found the live stream on his social media he showed them the footage. "I can prove that's what happened. It was just a stupid accident." Antioch offered his phone for Jae to grab and view if she liked.

Tricks:

Stamina used:

Wear used:

R.E.A.D[170]
    → Acceleration: [60]
    → Battle Strength: [30]
    → Stamina: [19] +25
    → Jump: [60] +25
    → Air Time: 58
    → Reaction: 40
    → Air Reaction: 53

Noble Negative J3t

Black Fire Lord

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Noble Negative J3T
    Captain

9,775 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:18 am
                                SCARRE NAITO: RISING ROAD

User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I the last thing you remember. Been a long loney december~" He would sing sweetly as Bianca would continue to drive the limo. A faint swoon came from her lips before shaking her head. She didn't hate her job but sometimes Scarre was a piece of work. However, would she rather drive him than his sister Nala? It depends sometimes. Continuing to hum his tune, he would look out the window as the many buildings passed. It was another event. A model party. That meant he was going to be around many people that he rather not. They weren't all bad but some of them were very questionable. Especially the ones that ended up having breathing problems and sinus problems after a few trips to the bathroom. But nothing compares to the constant questions he was always asked. Lets work together?! Wanna go out? Why you single? Oh my gosh, why you so childish! The last one was obvious. He was himself. An intriguing being that was more about the pursuit than the actual end goal which is why he was a virgin. One question did snap him out of his musical number.

Looking at Bianca as she was driving, he would chuckle for a moment. He was half-dressed for the occasion. Tuxedo pants on and his dress shirt unbuttoned. The laziness of him in full effect as he didn't even want to try to get himself together. Luckily he had a bowtie for the event so he didn't have to go through the full struggle of a tie. Even then the bowtie was a clip-on. Lovely and efficiently easy to put on at a moment's notice. A thought process came over his mind. What if they didn't like the entertainment? He didn't care. It was a troll if anything.It was an entertainment service he had won in a side auction. He never did get to see who was behind the service. He just knew it was rabbit themed.Or something like that. It didn't matter though. Not like this night was magically going to become entertaining.

Finally making it to the place, he was there 10 minutes before the entertainment was supposed to show up. Finally buttoning up his shirt and putting on his coat, he would head inside. The black and light green Jordans mismatching his entire get up. Why? Because he was not going to wear any damn dress shoes. Entering and being engulfed into the partly crowded room, he would make light conversation and sip on some wine that was being offered. "Atleast this is good" he joked taking another swig. He still was trying remember what was the name of the entertainment. "Something tail Beatz...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:19 pm
    User ImageWell here she was, doing something she had not done in quite some time. When was the last time she performed in front of a crowd? Two or so years ago? Had to be as she was still in the United States, a high school concert? Before well... s**t hit the fan. Here she was after having given her performance service as an item at auction. What was even more surprising the person who purchased it. Who would have that that the one who she had been having a game of verbal "cat and mouse" was the one who did it? Guess she caused more of an impression than she thought? Or he had a twisted sense of humor? These thoughts were all under the assumption he realized that the name of the auction service and the name of her tuner card she gave him were the same "Cottontail Beatz". Perhaps she should have picked up on it in the texts telling her when and where he wanted her to perform, though considering that had pretty much flirted in the Chirstmas party, mild text flirting was just a continuation. Or in their case, a natural way to communicate. In her case, she knew clearly who was on the other side of the message and had her fun. It was harmless after all. It was not like she was going around asking him to kiss her and then deny him. No. It was playful banter. Little hidden puns and comments that could be picked up if message was read a certain way. It was amusing. Her father.... really did rub off on her....

One thing did come as a relief, the service was for a model party group sort of deal and not some private one on one thing. Had it been, it would have been a bit awkward. Would she do it? Yes of course. A job was a job. A promise was a promise. However, she would not go past what was established. All she was going to do was give music, be it for a big group or just one sad lonely guy. One could always argue her going alone wasn't safe, and she could drag Apollo with her sure, but she knew she could defend herself if she had too.

Artemis was just on time. Actually 10 minutes early. Though that was all the time she needed to prepare. Getting past the security was surprisingly easy. It seemed she looked quite like a model and was quickly let in. Only one guy asked for confirmation and all she had to do was show the job slip and she was let in. She figured it was her fake rabbit ears that made him curious as no one else was wearing anything like them. Why was she? Habit. And a bit of a brand thing as well. The same security who question her reason there was the same one who took her to the stage, or at least the back door for it. Once told that everything she had asked for was indee there she smiled softly and got to buisness.

Violin tuned? Quick movements tested and ajusted the sound before it was checked.
    Side accompanying audio? Check. Disk was in the computer all she had to do was begin it when she was ready.
    Violin plugged in? Being an electric violin she could do things with it she couldn't with a regular one.

Once she was ready she made her way out onto the stage ignoring any and all looks that came her way, or comments. She had been ready to cause some of a scene. She was quite the piece to look at, especially with how she was dressed. While she was not in an exact gala attire, she came nicely dressed. She didn't want to outshine any sensitive ego models after all.

With a quick nod from the man running the event she took in a deep breath and began to play. She would start with something simple. A tune from an old yet wonderful soundtrack.

Song  

Aquos Dragoa
    Crew

Noble Negative J3T
    Captain

9,775 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:26 pm
    User ImageUser Image

The party had just turned interesting and not because the fools were getting drunk and making fun of themselves. It was because the entertainment was someone familiar. He felt like a fool forgetting such an interesting woman. Especially when it hit him that the names on her tuner card matched the name for the entertainment. He would just down a glass of wine to try and cover himself from the foolishness that was over taking him. He would watch as she started, her looks wasn't the best as far as the outfit she was wearing which really was a shame. She could easily outshine the whole room if she wanted to. He was ignorant of the fact she downgraded herself on purpose. Listening to her strum along to the backdrop, he would have a teasing sensation come over him. But not to tease others, but to more tease the one providing the entertainment. Making sure he was visible if she glanced a certain direction, he would call for another glass of wine and watched as she performed.

"Jealous aren't we?" He asked in response to a couple of models acting shadey. They were feeling inferior. They didn't like the fact that this random woman was outshining them in the room when they had on more experience clothing. They would boo her first song, but Scarre cheered and threw some cash onto the stage. Others followed his lead. "Don't mind them. They just mad they can't do anything half as exciting with their fingers" He commented to a few around him. The security ended up escorting the women who were making a booing disturbance and threw them out. The crowd cheered for the throwing out before staring at Artemis, their eyes pracitcally begging for her to continue.

R.E.A.D → [170]

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Black Fire Lord

[Roleplay Forum] Tokyo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff