Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Tokyo
[Turf] The Peninsula Tokyo Hotel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:31 pm
User Image

Was the young musician aware of the pettiness unfolding among some in the crowd? Yes she was. Had she expected so many people to be drifting their attention to her? Yes she did (alright, in reality she didn’t but being who she was, it fueled her cockiness). Sadly the commotion got a bit worse as the one who hired her added to it. Throwing money onto the stage as if she were some stripper… or worse… a street performance. Wait was she really putting strippers above that? Yes, yes she was. Secretly rolling her eyes beneath closed lids she finished her song and waited for the situation to settle. She looked confused at it, in reality she was. She did not think that such pettiness would result in someone getting thrown out of a party for self centered, two faced beings? Guess model’s still had some part of a soul?

Hearing Scarre attempt to “console” her, she visually rolled her eyes for all to see. Fists on her hips, her bow and violin still in her hands, she looked down at him. ”I couldn’t care less. There problem not mine.” She commented, not too loud so only those nearest the stage could hear. It seemed that her confident attitude only added to the spark she had lit to some of their hearts as others near Scarred whistled. Wow… this is going to be a very… very easy night…

Making a motion to someone working the stage, she had her violin case slid to her. Opening up she would place it in the front of the stage. Now one might think this was for them to put cash in it, but there was actually a sign on the inside with a note:
Glad you enjoyed the show ~
Tips are preferred through wireless bank transfer. <3
Acount # ……
P.S. Don’t forget to leave a review at ….. ~

She was clearly no fool. People didn’t often walk around with that much cash. Not only that but she didn’t want to exactly jingle on her walk home either. That was just asking for trouble. Besides, cash tips were limited on the amount people had, were as… bank ones meant a whole lot more dough~. With drinks involved, it was likely some of these were going to be very… very… generous.

To help her cause, after opening her violin she gave the crowd a bright smile with an wink as she put the violin to her chin. Nodding to the man backstage, he pressed a key on a laptop beginning to play a mix she had ready. It was time to turn things to a whole new level.

NEW Song

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:55 pm
                              SCARRE NAITO: RISING ROAD

User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stunning how everything was turning out. He didn't think it be offensive that he threw money on the stage. He wasn't treating her like a stripper by any means. However, when she opened her case and he looked at the sign, a chuckle came over him to the point he couldn't help but let out a little laugh that softly pierced through the music. He didn't attract much attention but it would be obvious that it was there. Oh dear, it seems she really had everything figured out. Trying to suck everyone dry and get the big bucks instead of these few dollars that we have on us. I would think she chooses a more down to earth approach. She going for it he would think with another chuckle before getting himself another glass. He was already a little tipsy which meant this could probably turn into a disaster. But the risk of that was minimal since the petty betties were gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:45 am
User Image

There wasn’t much she was paying attention to the further she went into her performance. The stage had been set, her method of payment established, all there was for her to do was to play. The reactions of those in the party didn’t affect her in any way. She took pride in her skills and would also perform her best wither it be alone in her room or a high society crowd, even a hobo would hear her at her best. Seeing as it was a party, she had decided to bring a variety of different types of songs to play, each with backup sound to help, after all sometimes a little extra pre recorded instruments here and there could and would add to the performance. The downside, was it required excellent timing on her part, but that was something she had down. After all, if she didn’t she wouldn’t have brought the selection she had. Her performance shifted from movie soundtracks, to instrumental covers of old songs, to classical (some of which were spiffed with a more metallic or rock feel).

While she had not come dressed in black tie attire, she felt she was dressed up perfectly for her performance. While it may not have been noticeable at first, as she moved across the stage (no, not in some dance performance, just swaying and walking slowly) her clothing resembled that of one often worn by maestros. She was there as a musician, not some fancy model after all, what she was wearing only emphasised it. Besides she wanted to make sure some paparazzi didn’t make the mistake of putting her in the paper. Last thing she needed was her face splattered everywhere. Was this her cockiness showing? Yes, she indeed think she was capable of outshining models at their own party had she dressed up.

Time after time passed and she reached the end of her list. She had enough for a 45 minute performance. She of course had another mix, but, she did need to take breaks. Besides there were other entertainments at the party that needed their time. With a downward motion she played her last note, a quick and sharp sudden end to the song she was playing. Her arm outstretched swiftly once it was hit as she slowly lowered herself into a bow.

It was time for a break…...?

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:22 pm
Noble Negative J3T

User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Irony is something I find abusive in this relationship" he would start. He meant relationship in the platonic way obviously. "It's such a beautiful thing. I was going to call you soon but yet it seems that call was earlier than expected and my my what an interesting flirt you are. But I can't help wondering if it was truly my own ignorance or just a little slip of the hand that lead me to calling you for this entertaining event for the evening? Either way, I am truly pleased by the outcome. I don't think you will have to even perform your other half of your set. " he comments before finishing his glass. "I didn't expect you to tone yourself down, but instead shine like the goddess you are. " He adds. Oh he was on the case, but he also knew she wouldn't take it too hard from him. At least, that was the assumption he was going by.

"I rather my tip be something more interesting. How about a little bit of fun. Enjoy the rest of the party with me?" He offers subtle but smoothly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:20 am
User Image

Irony truly was a factor in this platonic relationship of theirs, perhaps more on his end, after all he had been the one to fail to notice who she was on the other side of the phone. Artemis had been well aware of who her actions and words were being directed towards. She heard him before seeing him, as her back was turned in putting her violin away in the case off to the side of the stage, not on the stage, but down below. She wasn't there for the party after all, and while she wasn't surprised someone was speaking to her, she had hoped that she could have slipped off without much of a fuss. Hearing the familiar voice from the Onesie Model, a mixture between smile and smirk came onto her lips, but she adjusted her facial expressions before turning around. The brunette took on a more curious look as she tilted her head with some more of his words.

"Irony is something I find abusive in this relationship"

Artemis' first intention was to play it off as if she had no recollection of who he was, however as he was quick to continue speaking it made such a "game" difficult to start, so her tactics shifted to just remain the same as they had when they first met. Hearing him talk about his own ignorance or a slip of the hand she scoffed with a slight roll of the eye. Was he that open to admitting he had been too "stupid" to notice it was her? Either way she allowed him to finish speaking before interjecting. Just because she was sassy and verbally rude didn't mean she couldn't have some manners.

"I don't think you will have to even perform your other half...."

Her head tilted slightly, her makeshift bunny ears dropping slightly to the side with her movement. Her eyes while curious, showed suspicious. She was no fool, she knew he was leading up to something, but what could it be?

I didn't expect you to tone yourself down, but instead shine like the goddess you are. "

Artemis gave a quick shrug and comment. "Why dress up for people I don't give a rat's a** about? Not worth the time or effort. My time is precious. Besides..." She eyed him up and down. "You should have stuck to the onesie." In other words, why point her clothing decisions when he looked like a businessman hobo crossbreed? Of course, this was a bit of a joke? Most likely. He had jested her, it was only fair she jested back.

"I rather my tip be something more interesting...."

Aaaaah and there it was, his true intention. Artemis' eyes rolled as her finished the rest, a devilish smirk coming to her lips as it was finally her opportunity to truly speak. Her hands for dramatic effect would move with her speech, starting off clasping at her chest in a gesture of "surprise". "Oh my... really!? I.... I..." Her tone sounded genuinely excited at the offer but her previous smirk was a dead give away that it was not going to go down like she was some silly teenage girl in awe at his offer, however to on lookers who could not see her gaze, they would not know any better.

Her hands dropped from her chest as she got to the punch line. "I never knew there was something worse than no tips. Bravo! I should have know if anyone could make that possible it would be you."

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:30 am
Noble Negative J3T

User Image

"To not downgrade yourself of course. But I can see you probably believe your natural looks are more than enough to get the desired reaction that you so desperately looking for. Besides, as much as the phones are dinging around here. I believe that it probably is a good thing. " He would jest, letting the onesie comment roll off of him. Honestly, if he COULD he would of did something like show up in a onesie. However, hsi driver wouldn't allow it.

When she seemed to respond with a joke in regards to his offer, he would nod at the acknowledgement. Spending rest of the party with him probably was as bad as she was making it out to be. In retrospective,she could talk to the otehr personalities around and see how they dry the seemed to be. Especially when one right next to them was already snorting a white powder up his nose to try livin up the party. Dispicable really. "I have that polar effect. I seem to make things go up or down .Better or worse. It just depends on the circumstance. " He adds with a snicker. He wouldn't pick up another drink. He missed his cigs though. "So, what you plan to do? You could always leave as well. But I be lying if I said I wanted to see you go. Even if it does give me a nice view~" he explained. His flirting was a little sloppy but that was the alcohol slipping in

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:40 pm
User Image

As he spoke Artemis smirked coyly as he mentioned she thought her natural beauty was enough. However she would wait for him to finish everything before she interjected. Her gaze falling to the guy snorting a sad means of finding a good time not far from them. Her head shook slightly to the side. Though, could he really be one to judge? Wasn’t using similar? She could sniff a bit on his breathe. How drunk was he?

”Aw look at you already knowing me so well~.” Was this the right reaction to his first comment on her natural beauty? Should she have admitted it as truth? He after all had put a somewhat negative thing at the end of it, that she was an attention seeker. In all honesty she was, however she had her reasons for it and in this particular case it was just to make some extra money, there was no shame in that? People used their looks all the time, why should she be any different?

Interactions with Scarre were so far always interesting, something that she did not find very often. Most had a tendency to get bored, or annoyed with her behaviour, but he seemed to just fuel her need for somewhat abusive wordplay. Though this time, it was not as aggressive as it was in their first meeting. They was yes some jesting, but she was not as cruel as she was before, at least it had not been her intention with her tip remark. Her smirk widened as she chuckled thinking about how he responded to it. ”You took that wonderfully well, despite not being what I meant,” she stated, her right hand raising quickly booping him in the nose. ”I never send spending time with you was worse than no tip~. Tis being in this party.” Obviously she had worded it in a manner that he could misinterpret it, and that was what made her who she was. She liked to mess around, though she could be direct if she wanted. ”You are the only decent thing about this. And the only reason I accepted such a job… that and that damn auction. Though I could have done a different music service for you.”

Artemis took a step back to look at the party full of models. Half of which seemed to be drunk or otherwise intoxicated. ”Hmmm… walk away slowly? But it's not the same without the reindeer tail~.” Had he looked when they parted was at the christmas event? Perhaps, she hadn’t turned around to confirm but she wouldn’t be surprised if he hand. ”In all honesty I was thinking of stuffing myself with pizza, hot wings or something like that once I was done here… but I should work up an appetite for it don’t you think?” She questioned with a coy grin but before she could answer she had taken him by the hand and was taking him to the dance floor. ”May as well take advantage of the one and only model party I am going to be at?”

The ball was in his court. Would he lead?
Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 1:17 pm
Noble Negative J3T

User Image

"I am glad I am catching on rather quickly. It keeps things interesting while allowing to skip the more boring parts of the chase~" And a chase it was. He didn't mind letting it be known what his idea was. He wanted her. Now how was he going to get her was the true question? Maybe being drunk was his downfall for this. But not like she knew that. Besides, he was sure the chase was far from over but while he enjoyed the chase of going after any woman. This was different. He actually was intrigued for the prize at the end. Maybe it was because she was truly...worthy~

Her words were intoxicating as the liquid he was drinking. The double meaning behind her words. Whether there was one or not? The mystery behind it making it to where he was always on his toes. It was as if the two was in a battle. Each one throwing out a different strategy. Unsure what plan the other was holding. Unfazed by the change of scenery or the changing of the rules. Both adaptive. Did Scarre make an error? The first blow to his defenses? Could he recover? "Is that so? Maybe I misread thee. Or maybe, it was misinterpreted on purpose. I will say this party is rather~ flat. It's not my cup of tea but contracts demand my appearance. I am happy you decided to take this job, but your words truly are like a blackhole. Truly sucking me in with interest. Other musical services? Are you saying you play more than just violin? Or is there an alternative practice that is more personalized?"

Her review of the party wasn't wrong. Drunk models everywhere and people just being more of a mess than entertaining. He couldn't help but crack a smile about the reindeer dig. "I believer whether its a onesie or a dress, you can't hide such a curvature so I am still going to get a good view" he would answer. He still didn't confirm he looked back then but the answer was probably obvious by assumption. Her appetite for wings and pizza sounded delish but what occurred next he didn't expect. To work up an appetite could mean many things but for here, it was dancing. Being lead to the floor, he would be entrapped in a tango of sorts with the entertainment of the night. He wouldn't turn down the chance to lead though.

On the dance floor, he would place an arm around her waist and take lead. It wasn't a slow song, but it was one of them more hard electronic sounding songs that you would hear in one of those...questionable films of the adult variety. Or on an elevator. No judging. No judging. "So, who did you blow off to be here? Or did you truly not have any plans today so a last minute call wasn't a bother?"

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 10:23 am
User Image
It truly was an intoxicating chase. In all honesty, Artemis could not remember ever feeling this way. Something about it kept her trapped, kept her unable to move on and end the chase. Hearing him admit that it was a chase caused something to stir inside her, her soul fluttered? Knowing that it was a mutual chase made it all the better~.

When asked about her music services she gave him a coy smile and a mere two words. ”Private show~”. Of course she meant with her violin, but why not let his imagination fun a bit wild? Of course playing for him privately would be better than at this party, she could cater to his personal musical tastes. Music was quite…. “romantic” after all. Had a way of playing with a person's state of mind.

Hands around her waist, she placed hers on his shoulders and allowed him to begin to guide her. While the song playing was not a musical masterpiece, it did its job for party music in having rhythm, something that was danceable. Body close to his, she let one hand slide from his shoulder to play with his loose tie, letting it twist and slide between her fingers. He wanted to know who she blew off to be here? In other words, he wanted to know how special he was. Wither she found him better than other options. Sure she knew he was probably just joking, but there was still curiosity to know the answer. ”Just Apollo.” She spoke the truth, but who Apollo was to her would be a mystery to him. He was bound to ask a follow up question, so after a seductive pause she would answer the question he was bound to have. ”My twin will live. There are leftovers.” A little new information about her. ”I am too picky to really have anyone special in my life.” Oh ho, more information. Information that was bound to be “real music” to Scarre’s ears. Though that wouldn’t be hard with what they were dancing too.

Scarre would find that she would follow his every lead in their dance, their actual dance, not their flirt one, though perhaps she was following him there too. She was the girl, girls were to be led, and so she would submit to his desires, but that did not mean she could not mix in little things of her own to spice it up. Artemis turned within his arms so her back was facing his torso, her waist swaying to the rhythm, his hands finding themselves on the front of her hips.

”I do hope you didn’t drink too much. I’d rather you remember this in the morning~” She was well aware he had been drinking. She had seen the glass in his hand as she had performed. Though, how good his tolerance was, she could not be sure. ”Though I think you will, you haven’t lost balance just yet. You are also still coherent. Naaaaah. I am just unforgettable~” She jested boosting her own image again claiming no matter what he would never forget her. As she said those words, her hands slide slowly down his arms all the way to his hands as she continued to move, her back to his chest.

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:05 am
Noble Negative J3T

User Image

"A private show~ Then I probably need to make a future investment or two" Scarre was falling into the trap that was Artemis. However, he wasn't a whole fool. He asked his questions specifically to just gauge where he was in her standings. Was Scarre special or just another one of her little toys? He wouldn't mind either but it helped with the situation. Artemis was someone he could get used to being around. Like a fresh of breath air, she added more to his life which was growing quite stale, to say the least. She wasn't a rich snob but she wasn't just an average storm rider either.

Guiding her through the dance, she would start to open up to him and with that, he would flash a grin. "You don't say? A twin? Artemis and Apollo? I wonder does he or she share the same godly aura that you give off? Or are you truly one of a kind? Doesn't matter in the long run. You got my full undivided attention. Maybe I can change some things around" Who was in the lead of their flirtatious dance? Was it truly Artemis or Scarre? Scarre thought he was in controlled but their movements would prove just how quickly things could change. Feeling a shift, Artemis was now back against Scarre's torso. The fun was truly beginning.

The fun was increasing and honestly, depending on the space it wouldn't be hard to figure out just how much Scarre was enjoying this dance. "I may have drunk but you are something I can't forget. Even if I was to pass out. Now whether it's due to the beauty or the personality I am still deciding" He explained as he followed along. His eyes showing the internal lust he had for Artemis. This lust all too obvious for comfort would be interrupted by an explosion near the window. The girls that were kicked out were storm riders and they were pissed. To be humiliated like that by some chick with a violin!! They were going to get their anger out!

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:45 am
User Image

What was it about Scarre that made being around him so enjoyable? It was the way he played the game and the way he knew he was playing. It was no fun playing if the other had no idea how to play the game. Scarre was doing quite well, and she could tell that she was still on even terms with him, she was doing a fine job of keep him on his toes, so to speak. Although he inquired further about certain things, Artemis decided not to delve further into the conversation. She was done with the act of talking, for now she just wanted to focus on what they were doing at the moment, their dance, one that was more than just simple rhythmic movements of their bodies. It was much more than that, it was a physical representation of their little game, at least it was in her mind. There was much one could learn with body movement alone, especially someone like her. Having been born with the inability to speak, body language, the act of touch, it was a language that to her was basically her native tongue. She could pick up the softest of hints, and she knew how to give out her own.

It seemed that their enjoyable moment would come to a sudden end as a sudden explosion burst through the hotel hall. This was not good, not for her. While others reacted by running away, Artemis bit her lower lip in pain, a muffled whimper passing through her lips as her hands reached up to her ears, covering them. That explosion had not been a normal one, which would be clear as everything electronic in the room would shut down. It was an explosive with an emp burst as well. This was bad for poor Artemis as her ability to ear depended on implants within her ears, implants that were currently connected to her fake rabbit ears. They were not for show, they had a function, they recorded everything she heard, and even had the ability to pick up sounds normal humans would not be able too, if she had the setting on of course. It seemed that her current rabbit ear design was flawed. She had failed to protect it properly from emp bursts, and they consequently short circuited, which consequently affected outter part of the inside of her ear. The pain was from the sudden screech this short circuit caused in sound.

Ears ringing she couldn’t hear what was going on. She just stood there for a moment as she held her ears. Her eyes slowly making their way to the source…. who were they? They looked familiar but she couldn’t pinpoint how. Being busy with her music she hadn’t paid too much mind to everyone in the crowd. She did notice one important thing, the air treks on her feet. Riders…. and she didn’t have hers on her. Not that she was much of a storm riding… alright she could be if she wanted too, she just had different ambitions when it came to the storm riding world.

Noble Negative J3T

[Roleplay Forum] Tokyo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces