Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Tokyo
[Neutral] Arcade Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Description: A multi story arcade near Tokyo tower. It has has all the games you'd ever want. Also has a food court.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:08 pm
User Image

• A young lass leaned over a claw machine her focus directly on the cute bunny plushie in an opportune space to snatch away from the prize machine. Biting her lip as she would carefully position the claw over the over sized head of the rabbit and then press the button. The claw lowered and clamped down on the bunny's head and drug it upwards, anticipation rolled over her as she watched it wiggle and start to dislodge then smacked down with it's over sized head leaning over the plastic edge. A sigh rolled over her as she watched it continue to lean, she glanced around briefly and realized most people were immersed in their game. Adjusting her glasses she would use her hip to bump the machine hard, the bunny fell down into the prize area and she would smile as she leaned down and picked it up. Excitement bubbled in her, up until she turned and without paying attention walked forward and immediately smashed into someone, "Ayyya!" she squealed her long legs tangling as she fell over a shorter being and half on top of her with her lower body pinning the other, "Ohmigosh ohmigosh are you okay?" she questioned fumbling quickly as she would squirm off the other and began to investigate the other's state of being, "I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention!" she jumbled out an apology before she realized she was for one, missing her glasses and two, she was missing her new bunny plushie, "Oh dear oh geez, I lost my glasses and and- and that rabbit." she murmured sitting on her haunches as she glanced about frantically, "Wait! Are you ok miss? I'm sorry!" she suddenly turned back reiterating her earlier question and apology.

Cor Contritum

Raider

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:43 pm
User Image
xPH4N745M

It had been a fairly interesting day as of late. The young one had managed to sneak inside of the arcade, snatch a few snacks away from patrons while not looking, and now her sights were set one some of the prizes here. There were so many to choose from! Maybe she could cheat her way to a nice videogame console? No, she already had one and it was probably worth nothing part wise. How about a toy? No, too immature. Maybe one of the bunnies that were always hung on the top rung? Muhahaha! All the world was hers, and all she had to do was to just get her mitts behind a claw machine. She began her way to one in particular. One with a big ol' bunny hanging in the top of the machine. Why, with her mind, there was nothing that could stop her! The kid gloated and would get distracted by her phone going off. Just an alert from her gacha games. Nothing really impor-

BOOM. Everything went to black as something hit her. The back of her head hit the floor and then...silence. Was she dead? Was this heaven? It was pretty dark. She figured it would have been...more roomy. Some words came muffled through her head but couldn't respond much. She opened her eyes and let out a soft groan while rubbing the back of her head. "Ow..." Her sleeved hands rubbed at where her head had been on the floor. Somebody was with her, flailing about as she found a pair of glasses by her hand. The girl pushed up her own and would try to calm the woman down across from her. "H-Hey! Do these belong to you?" She asked, holding them out for her to take. In the meantime, the kid spotted a pink bunny plush on the floor by her. Walking over, she picked that up next and would hold her arms around it before turning back to whomever she had helped.

"I'm okay...Just my head hurts..."

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                                  > R.E.A.D.: 170 (C-Rank) x > Team: N/A x > Road: Ring

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                                                      Current Stats: R.E.A.D.
                                                                                        Accel.: [ 40 ] xx Strength: [ 40 ] xx Stamina: [ 50 ] xx Air Time: N/A [ 40 ]
                                                                                        Reaction: [ 45 ] xx Air Reaction: [ 45 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                                                      > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                                                        Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Cor Contritum
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:34 pm
User Image

• Dark eyes sought the young girl before her as she would hear the minor whimper, she'd feel her heart rate pick up as she felt even more terrified she had horribly injured the other. Hands grasped her chest as she would attempt to not hyperventilate, she'd lost her sense of focus and came back when someone held out a pair of red glasses to her, she would nod dumbly as she would take them from the other and afix them to her face again. Sight cleared instantly as she would look to the other girl and offer a hoarse "thank you" as she would try to once again slow her breathing. The taller girl slowly got to her legs almost like a deer, shaking hard as she would feel very out of place, her eyes glanced down to the pink plush rabbit in the others hands, "Oh, should we go get you something to drink? You should sit down!" she whispered quickly, "Are you hungry? I-I can pay you back for running into you! I'm so sorry." she murmured again looking completely frazzled as she would glance around wondering what she should do to compensate the small child. What if her parent walked up and started yelling at her, images of her foaming at the mouth and then fainting paraded around her mind which in turn made her seize up again. Ayano was not good with dealing in her phobia, she disliked being out, but she had wanted that rabbit- oh, the little girl was holding her rabbit....should she ask for it back? She wasn't really sure...

• Novasse

Cor Contritum

Raider

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:13 pm
User Image
xPH4N745M

Right after getting to her feet again the girl felt lightheaded again. She wobbled some, almost dropping the rabbit in her arms as the other woman asked her some more stuff. "A-Ahha... I'm okay..." Things that all sounded pretty good right about now. At the mention of a drink and food, she would give a nod. "Maybe some fries and soda would be okay. I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going." Her tone was soft and very malleable, the type a child her age would sound like if they had deeply hurt someone close to them. The child would looked down at the rabbit again and smile. It was pretty comfortable and soft. She gave it a gentle squeeze before the thought crossed her mind. What if the glasses wasn't the only the that the woman here had lost? She held up the bunny to her. "Is this yours? I found it on the ground. I just thought it was mine, sorry."

It was soon afterwards that the child and her friend had walked to the cafe area of the arcade, the child busy munching on her food whether it was gotten by the woman or some other means. She took a moment to think for a little bit at what had occurred. She couldn't recall what happened before the woman had fallen on her, except that it was a fairly nasty one. A few more fries entered the child's ravenousvmaw before something obvious clicked in her. She couldn't remember anything about herself. Things so second nature now were shrouded in mystery, and this was when she began to panic. Beginning to panic, she would let out a worried whimper and begin to hold her head with her hands with a pained look.

"I-I...I don't know who I am." She said, fussing about. "No name, no history, nothing. I can only remember you falling on me." The child looked at the woman for a bit before then beginning to take several deep breaths in order to calm herself down. She didn't know where the information had come from but it helped a little at least. It took a few mouthfuls of fries later but she had collected herself long enough to think clearly. The belt of A.T. parts on her was full, jingling all around her waist. So that meant she was some kind of tuner? Maybe it was a shot in the right direction.

"I'm sorry for causing you all this trouble." She said with a frown."Can I help you somehow? I'll try to pay you back."

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Cor Contritum
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:17 pm
User Image

• Ayano watched with concern as the smaller girl wobbled, she would reach and hand out and quickly retract it again as fear of her decision would make the other worse. Eyes moved about as she wondered if someone would come forward to claim the youngster, but nothing of the sort happened. She would listen as the other tried to assure her that she was fine, but she didn't look fine in the slightest, it made the sonia rider worry further before she had went on to accept Ayano's offer on food and drink. Relief managed to push itself into her present state at the fact she could do something for the other, she would begin to look around for the quickest path to the food court only to be stopped when the other offered her back the rabbit, she blinked and smiled softly as she would take the bunny, "Yes, thank you, it's alright, it is a cute bunny isn't it?" she replied seeming to calm as her voice softened. The youngster was clearly well mannered so she must have been a little older then Ayano was expecting.

The walk to the cafe was quick and Ayano had easily bought the younger girl what she asked for as well as a second helping for herself, she would sit with the other at one of the tables and watched with concern as the young girl stuffed her face. Dark eyes widened when she noticed the changes occur and the sudden smack onto the table as the youngster went on to announce she didn't know who she was. Ayano stared open mouthed as she would realize she had just gave the youngster a case of amnesia. She was a horrible person. Absolutely intolerable. Letting the younger work through her problem she wouldn't interfere...mainly because she didn't know what she could say or do to alleviate the other of their current panic other then to apologize. Again. She would then hear the child's question.

"Oh, it's not your fault either!" she squeaked before she realized that the little one probably didn't have any place to stay if she couldn't remember anything, "Um, if you don't mind, I'd like to give you shelter until you know where you live? It would give me peace of mind to know you'll be ok." she murmured shying a bit at the fact she probably seemed very much like a ***** right now, "I-if you don't want too thats ok! I just want to make sure you aren't in danger of anything!" she quickly amended as she stared at the youngster, "Erm, sorry, I'm weird aren't I?" she forced a laugh as she blushed a bright red.

• Novasse

Cor Contritum

Raider

Novasse

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:20 pm
User Image
xPH4N745M

During her little frantic flailing, the child would be patting her coat around as a phone spilled out of her pockets and onto the floor. She picked it up (thankfully not cracked) and searched it for any kind of information that might prove beneficial to her search. Phone Book? Nothing at all. Just a bunch of random numbers. Personal setting? No, just notes and things about ATs. Her last resort, a social media tab, at least got her somewhere. what was her name? A bunch of letters and numbers...PH4N745M? What kind of corny name was that? Her eyes focused on it as she would stare for a minute then two, three. Phantasm! That's what it was trying to say. Not much of a memory job though. "Phantasm..." She murmured to herself. "Phantasm. Phan...Fran..." It was definitely something to start with.

"Um, if you don't mind, I'd like to give you shelter until you know where you live? It would give me peace of mind to know you'll be ok...Erm, sorry, I'm weird aren't I?"

She...Fran picked her head up from her phone as the girl offered her a place to stay for a while, at least until she could remember. It was a sweet offer especially considered she had caused it. The kid smiled a little and would give an appreciative nod. "Not at all! A place to stay would sound nice. Thank you so much. I promise not to be a hassle." Fran finished her snack and disposed of her food in the garbage, brushing her hands on her coat before returning to the woman. She adjusted the belt she was wearing and pushed her glasses up to her eyes.

"Oh, uh...since I don't have a name, c-call me Fran...It's just a social media nickname. Better than nothing."

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Cor Contritum
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:00 pm
User Image

• Ayano was too busy flipping out to take proper notice of the child and her looking through her phone, she would take a deep breath finally as she slowly calmed again. The immediate smile and the response made her smile and breath much easier, "It's no problem! I don't think you'll be a hassle at all." she stated feeling relieved that she could do something to help the amnesia ridden youngster. Watching the other rise as she finished her food, she would do so as well and put her things away, she would walk over to the other and would go on to introduce herself to the best of her ability. She offered her hand out for a greeting, "Ayano Junko, I may not look like it, but I'm a storm rider as well as an upcoming fashion designer...hopefully." she seemed to be more at ease as she smiled gently clearly treating the other more like an adult rather than a child.

• Novasse

Cor Contritum

Raider

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:05 pm
Novasse
User Image
xPH4N745M

At least something was going her way for once. Fran helped the woman settle her things away and get situated before they could leave the arcade. It would be pretty much little things, the largest thing present being both of their air treks. Nothing major. The woman who had stricken her with this horrible case of amnesiac introduced herself to the little fry. Ayano. "It's nice to meet you Ayano." Her little description was something to take interest in. Being a storm rider as well as wanting to be a fashion designer. That wasn't something you usually saw everyday. Or maybe it was and she was just super out of it.

"I'm sure your fashion stuff is cool." She said, extending her arm forward and shaking hands with Ayano. "I'd love to see it sometime."

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Cor Contritum
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:59 pm
User Image

• Ayano would feel relief when the girl greeted her with just as much friendliness, she smiled happily when the other complimented her as well, "I hope so....maybe I can make you clothes some time." she murmured as a soft blush covered her cheeks again, she felt embarrassed about offering something by all means intimate to someone she barely knew, but it made her feel good to think someone already had some belief in her. She suddenly clapped as she remembered, "We do have one more roommate, he's a pretty quiet guy named Uesin, Prince. He's really shy so...I don't think you'll see him immediately?" she murmured before a gentle smile came on her face, "He's a tuner...." she finished before looking around, "But um, since were already here...did you want to play some games before we do anything else?" she offered quietly.

• Novasse

Cor Contritum

Raider

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:20 pm
User Image
xPH4N745M

The idea of getting some custom made clothes certainly was nice. Fran smirked to herself, having a couple of ideas in mind as she gently stroked her chin in thought. Maybe there was a onesie with her name on it, or possibly some kind of super awesome slippers! Regardless, Ayano would mention that she did have a roommate, Prince. He seemed pretty shy by the sound of it. Not like that would be an issue anyway.

"No biggie! I'm, sure we'll get along great! If he's a tuner, we'll be best friends in no time! But about the games..." Fran grinned before starting a flurry of games that she wanted to play. Arcade machines, skeeball, even twoo player games so that Ayano could join if she wanted to. The whole frenzy lasted about an hour or so until the amnesia ridden bean was all tuckered out. "Wew...I'm all gamed out. Thanks for the fun, Ayano! Wanna go somewhere else next?"

OOC NOTES: Sorry! I never got the quote!

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Cor Contritum
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:36 pm
User Image

• Ayano would feel relieved as the youngster would be okay with her roommate, it was nice to have that house with people in it. It was too quiet and lonely when she was by herself, though she doubted her mother would be too happy with the arrangements, but Ayano had just as much right over the home. As the other seemed to be excited about the games she would smile brightly and soon be dragged about by the younger girl, she seemed to be absorbed in the other's enjoyment and played with her ti'll the other finally became sated. Aya would laugh as the other immediately wanted to go on to the next activity, "Yes it was! Hmmmm, we could get something to eat...proper food." she teased the other about the consumption of just fries and soda, "Ramen maybe? Then we can go to the house, I mean...it'll take a minute to get there." she murmured with a light smile.

• Novasse
                                                                ]

Cor Contritum

Raider

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:22 pm
User Image
xPH4N745M

Mmm. Some proper food sounded awesome about now. Plus maybe something would give her that snap of memory that might jog her memory. She readjusted her glasses and smiled brightly at the sensation. "Sounds good!" Sure ramen wasn't exactly a real meal but Fran was just hungry always. "Let's go whenever you're ready, Aya!" The kiddo said happily, rearing to tear down the street with her new friend and hopefully not assailant.

OOC NOTES: Sorry! I never got the quote!

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Cor Contritum
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:59 pm
User Image

• Ayano would smile at how chipper the other reacted, she'd follow the young lass out with ease her AT's reving lightly as she kept up with the other while glancing about, her hands fisted together as her anxiety rolled over her almost immediately, "Hnnn, just can't stay out too late." she murmured glancing up to check the time, it was close to evening, the sun wasn't setting just yet though. Easily picking her way along the streets they would end up coming to a ramen stand and she'd take a seat at the counter, her anxiety started to fade just a bit, though her nerves still run rampant like electrons jumping axis. Taking a deep breath she'd look to Fran, "Order wherever you like, my treat." she stated softly her face a slight red from her stress of just simply skating along the sidewalks with other people around.

• Novasse

Cor Contritum

Raider

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:46 pm
User Image
xPH4N745M

The hum of their air treks sputtered down the sunset roads of the city. Fran would be having a fun time so far, making sure to stay within sight of Ayano while on their way to the ramen stand. She had never been to one of these things before so something new felt right at home for her. Or maybe she did know and this was just another thing she has forgotten about. The girl sat down and was told by her friend to order whatever she liked. The child cast an appreciative smile and ordered just a small bowl of the special of the day. Fran's attention came to Aya's face as she tilted her head. "What's wrong, Aya? Your face is all red. Are you feeling sick? We can go home now if you want to!"

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Cor Contritum
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

[Roleplay Forum] Tokyo

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff