Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Tokyo
[Neutral] Arcade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:29 pm
User Image

• Ayano would tease off the wrapper from a pair of chopsticks while she waited for the youngster to order, she'd flinch when the innocent girl questioned her current state of being. Clearing her throat softly she'd take a moment to answer, "I have agoraphobia...being outside. Its very um, tough on me to be in a wide open space with many people." she stated quietly before she'd order a shoyu ramen with extra egg. She looked at the wrapper she'd shaped into a little folded star, "I'm trying too....get a better handle on it...I love riding so I like to be out, but it's better at night with less people." she'd state with a small smile, "I'm weird in that regard I guess." she finished somberly.

• Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:59 pm
User Image
xPH4N745M

Fram furrowed her brows at the explanation given to her. "Agoraphobia?" She repeated while looking down at her chopsticks that had been placed by her as their bowls of ramen were prepared. From Ayano's description of it, it seemed like a pretty terrifying phobia to have. Open spaces didn't seem all that scary to the kid but Aya probably had her reasons. "Hm. At least you can see the nice city lights out at night." She said, smiling at Aya while leaning back on her stool. Her smaller legs kicks around as her sleeve bound hands would adjust the headphones she had on. "If there's anything I can do to help, lemme know. We can go home if you're not comfortable!"

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                                  > R.E.A.D.: 170 (C-Rank) x > Team: N/A x > Road: Ring

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                                                      Current Stats: R.E.A.D.
                                                                                        Accel.: [ 40 ] xx Strength: [ 40 ] xx Stamina: [ 50 ] xx Air Time: N/A [ 40 ]
                                                                                        Reaction: [ 45 ] xx Air Reaction: [ 45 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                                                      > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                                                        Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Cor Contritum
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:04 pm
User Image

• The ramen would soon be prepped and set before them, she'd look to the youngster as she seemed to contemplate her own crippling social anxiety, she'd look down at her food the steam fogging up her glasses as the sun began to set and a chill would start to crawl through. A warm smile crawled onto her features when the younger lass didn't seem bothered by it and was more genuinely concerned about her, "Yes, the city lights are very beautiful." she whispered before slowly digging into her food. She'd look up when the other girl offered her a favor again, "Um, I hate to ask...but could you make me some ATs?" she murmured holding some of the noodles up, "If-if it's no trouble, I'll pay you of course." she said quickly, her nervousness taking over once again.

• Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:09 pm
User Image
xPH4N745M

The ramen was delivered and Fran couldn't be happier. She broke the chopsticks in two and gobbled up the ramen. Ayano appeared to be doing well despite being in the kind of place that she so feared. Every now and again, Fran cracked a childish smile at her as they ate their meal in peace. Her question about treks a short while later was certainly something to get her nice and interested. A chance to make treks? She did supposed that she could do such a thing, seeing as how she had a belt full of parts. "Totally! At least, I can try. I'm not sure how well I can do since...not remembering some things."

OOC NOTES:

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                                  > R.E.A.D.: 170 (C-Rank) x > Team: N/A x > Road: Ring

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                                                      Current Stats: R.E.A.D.
                                                                                        Accel.: [ 40 ] xx Strength: [ 40 ] xx Stamina: [ 50 ] xx Air Time: N/A [ 40 ]
                                                                                        Reaction: [ 45 ] xx Air Reaction: [ 45 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                                                        Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Cor Contritum
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:13 pm
User Image

• Ayano would slurp her noodles with as much elegance as she could manage, they were soft and tasty with the hint of salt she always liked. Upon her request the young girl mentioned she would try and she'd smile warmly, "Sounds good, maybe Prince will help you with what you can't manage?" she questioned softly, "It never hurts to ask for help." she murmured softly before continuing to eat. Soon enough the food would be finished and the duo would be ready to set out as she paid with her card. Upon return of her black card she'd look to the younger girl, "I think I have some mochi ice cream at home if you wanted dessert." she stated as she stood beginning to lead the way back to her home.

• Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:47 am
Ah the morning after. The party had left his mind as soon as he left. He didn’t care much for anything of that corporation conspiracy and fake regalia. Perhaps he should, considering his “father” would adore such information, but chances are the man already knew, or somehow was in the loop. He wouldn’t be surprised if he were to learn that he was, and eventually if it was important for Akio to know he would be told.

Having nowhere to be anytime early in the morning, Akio sprawled in bed till long after the sun was up. Stretching he showered, ate and dressed. Before leaving the house he slipped some small plastic bags filled with powder into a hidden inside pocket of his jacket. He had a drop to make, money to earn. Of all places the man wanted to meet at an arcade? A little childish but who was he to judge or complain? A business deal was a business deal.

Akio strolled casually through the streets on his air treks until finally coming up to the building. It was nice to see that he could enter while on his Air Treks as long as it did not cause any damage. It only took him a moment to spot the buyer at a old fashion Street Fighter machine. Gliding up to him he engaged in casual conversation which was all just a show. As they talked the exchange was made, the man got his drugs and Akio got his money.

Hands in his pockets Akio lingered around the Arcade pondering what to do with the rest of his day

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Aquos Dragoa
Crew

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Having gotten a good rest last night, he would get up and get dressed. He ate a little breakfast before cleaning up after himself. Seeing as he had nothing to do this early in the morning, he decided a little ride on his ATs wouldn't hurt him at all. Strapping up, he was down the street. A few blocks away was the Arcade. He thought about stopping in there, but decided no one was in there, but trouble makers this early in the morning. He would ride a few more blocks and waited another hour or two before he came back around to the Arcade and went in.

Going in, it still surprised him that they allowed ATs in here as well, It was meant to be a safe place, but sometimes it was the center of gangs and drugs. Going over to his favorite game, he got in the seat. Putting his few little cents in, he would drive a few laps. Crashing into everything because he was horrible at the games, but laughed about it because he loved it as a child. He was much better at the shooting games and pac man than driving. That was the reason he didn't have a driver's license right now. He could never pass the test. After his few laps, he would just chill and play anything that got his attention.

ooc:

Aquos Dragoa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Road: Apollon
AP: 10/10
R.E.A.D → [170]
→ Acceleration: [100]
→ Battle Strength: [30]
→ Stamina: [20] [+50]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 25 secs.
→ Air Reaction: 20 secs. [35 secs.]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:02 pm
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Yujin Kwon ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Roadless // SaberX // B rank // Delivery Service // Theme song //
With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As Yujin rode around the block she was holding a certain part for delivery, she didn't know who the person was as was most deliveries. She was just given the username and a track light, normally it was a color the user could pick from that would show the location of the person she was delivering the part to. The blinker was blinking at the arcade; having her earphones on as she listened to her music to get in the mood she continued to look around. Checking back on her phone she saw that the person should of been somewhere at the entrance of the arcade, on her app she pressed down on one of the buttons that sent them a signal that she had arrived to the location. Normally if the location was hidden away or in an area she didn't know she declined the delivery, but this was the arcade, there were many people around so it was safe for the most part. As she waited near the entrance she looked around the area waiting for the person to either show up or show themselves to her so she could give them the part.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

R.E.A.D [220] [260]
Acc: 125 [TU: +20]
Str: 35
Sta:75 [TU: +20]
Jmp: 35
Air: 52.5

Yoruichi Shihoin 13

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

MamaYaroki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:26 am
User Image
User Image
Napuaonalani Keopuhiwa Jones
Black Swan
R.E.A.D →
→ Acceleration: [40]
→ Strength: [85]
→ Stamina: [35]
→ Jump: [55]
→ Air Time: [70]

User Image

After dealing with the rude kid and the jerk of a CEO, Napua needed to blow off some steam no place better than the arcade. Jumping one last time the large Hawaiian girl came flying towards the front door, unfortunately there was someone standing there already. "Look out brah," she called out twisting her body so she fell into a wall ride landing on the other side of the girl facing her. "You no should just stand in da middle of da sidewalk. Wat if I no could stop imma squash you and you make loa." Feeling she explained herself well enough Napua was about to go inside when she realized she recognized the girl. "Oh you da kine from da party, da one try fo help me no miss my prize mahalo nui loa. You must be waitin for your boyfriend sorry bout da almost running you over, imma go inside now enjoy yer date shoots. Turning back to the door she went inside, thankfully she had been here before and didn't need to get the play card.The place wasn't to busy a few teens and preteens wondering around with friends, but nothing crazy. What she did notice was a guy just kinda drifting from one game to another not really seeming to be enjoying himself. It wasn't like he looked bored or anything just well like the emoji "Meh" from the movie. That can't do, not in the arcade meant to bring joy. Walking to him she smiled, "I need one second for House of da Dead 5 come play wit me it gonna be action." She "asked" grabbing his head and walking over before paying for both sides. "You da red gun," she called to him as the game started.

User Image
Thoughts: "Don't worry I'll play with you."
Clothes:
Business Casual
Where: Arcade
With: Lost Golden Lamb,
OOC:

User Image

QueenBAD_KittyKat

N7-Rain

Quote:

Quote:

[quote" "]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:49 am
User Image
User Image

Makoto was minding his own business. That is what he normally did when he came here because there was trouble at times. Getting done lazily shooting hoops, he would hear her voice. Looking over at her, he was wondering why she wanted to play with him of all people. He was about to open his mouth to question her, but was just pulled along. What in the world! She wasn't giving him a chance to even respond. Getting to the machine, he kind of looked at her. It was hard for him to speak up for himself. So instead of creating confrontation, he would just play with her. He had to be honest, she terrified him a great deal. Being bullied while in school, he knew just do what they say and it saved you a punch, kick, or having to buy a new pair of underwear. Picking up the gun, he would keep his distance, but enjoyed the game. Shooting did ease some of his fear because it lessen the tension between them.

ooc:

Yoruichi Shihoin 13

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

R.E.A.D → [170]

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

MamaYaroki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:13 am
User Image
User Image
Black Swan
R.E.A.D →

User Image

When the game started Napua would hold the gun pointing up looking very serious. "Okay agent Golden Fleece we got fo clean out da infection. Remember one single bite can turn you." She told the boy giving him a code name based solely on his hair. Shooting the zombies Napua would continue military like acting calling herself Black Swan, the boy wasn't bad as the pair went level after level. It wasn't until the last boss that her character finally died. "OH NOOOO! I've been bitten the hunger it's to much need flesh," acting as a zombie she'd "attack" the guy causing his character to also die. However her actions caused her pocket with the card to be scanned allowing both a new life. Jumping back to her side Napua grabbed the gun shooting once more. "Quick thinking with the antivirus Golden Fleece, you saved us and the world." With that the pair finished the game landing a new high score, "chiiiiihooouuuuuuuuu!!!! New high score brah." Throwing an arm over his shoulder Napua kissed the boy's cheek. "Mahalo nui loa braddahbrah I'm Napua what's your name?" She had just spent the last half hour playing a game with him but forgotten to learn his name.

User Image
Thoughts: "Don't worry I'll play with you."
Clothes:
Business Casual
With: Lost Golden Lamb,
OOC:

User Image

QueenBAD_KittyKat

N7-Rain

Quote:

Quote:

[quote" "]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Makoto actually started to lighten up as they played. It was turning out to be loads of fun. He still didn't understand why she just drug him to play, but he was not complaining about it anymore. Once it was all over, he was happier than can be. They kicked a** and got the high score. Turning to high five her, he had an arm on his shoulder and a kiss on his cheek. Blushing, he would remove her arm. She was a little overwhelmingly too much for him. "That was actually fun Napua. I'm Makoto." He wouldn't dare mention that she made him feel uncomfortable. He really wanted to run, but his legs wouldn't move. It was like he was stuck to the floor. "Do you want to play some more?" He asked softly. She was really good at playing. As unsettled as he felt, playing with her was nice.

ooc:

Yoruichi Shihoin 13

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

R.E.A.D → [170]

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

MamaYaroki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:50 am
User Image
User Image
Black Swan
R.E.A.D →

User Image

Napua wasn't surprised when Makoto removed her arm from his shoulders, most people found her a bit much. What did surprise her was the hint of pink on his cheeks, was he blushing? From a peck on the cheek? Nah, that was silly she wasn't the kind of girl that made guys blush. "How bout skeeball den air hockey or one fighting game." She suggested, or rather said in a suggestion then grabbed Makoto by the hand took him to the skeeball lanes. "Highest score wins brah," she said paying for the two lanes allowing ten balls for each of them. "Now dis game it impossible to get 0 points, so get mo den 1000. Do dat an we can go play someting else." Napua said patting Makoto on the back, it was nice to have a partner in crime for these games, even if he was a bit stiff and shy. Napua started strong going for a couple 400 points but after a few failed 500 throws she finished off with 300 point shots. The Hawaiian girl ended up with 2500 points, causing her to smile at Makoto. "Beat that Golden Fleece," looking over at her partner in crime with a grin.

User Image
Thoughts: "I'mma beat ya"
Clothes:
Business Casual
With: Makoto
OOC:

User Image

QueenBAD_KittyKat

N7-Rain

Quote:

Quote:

[quote" "]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:28 am
User Image
User Image

Not quite understanding Hawaiian customs, he didn't know the peck didn't mean anything. It still sent chills through his body even if it was a huge misunderstanding. "Skee ball then air hockey." He chimed in. Going over to the skee ball lanes, he wished she would stop grabbing his hand. Being drug around was becoming annoying a bit. Still he wouldn't be able to speak up. Having her swipe her card, he would try to do his best at it. At the end, it was the funniest thing ever. She had 2500 to his 1036. He was either throwing the balls too hard that they were bouncing back and one almost hit him in the face. When he tried to go softer, he wasn't really hitting any of the high ones. It was a slow and painful experience for him. "Well Black Swan. You have been victories. Another round or on to air hockey?" He questioned. The more he hung around her the more he warmed up to her. She still had him on pins and needles, but she was a load of fun to play with.

ooc:

Yoruichi Shihoin 13

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

R.E.A.D → [170]

QueenBAD_KittyKat
Vice Captain

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

MamaYaroki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:49 pm
User Image
User Image
Black Swan
R.E.A.D →

User Image

Seeing Makoto had only go barely over 1000 points it was clear skee ball was not his game. Napua was trying to get the guy to loosen up but it was hard not knowing what he was good at playing. Making a slight face, kind of like duck lips that are being pushed to the side, she thought about it. She didn't want him to get discouraged by playing another round and in the little he had said air hockey had been the only thing that sounded like he picked. "We go air hockey, but only if you okay making da game interestin. Every three points dat scored the one wit da most get fo ask one truth or dare question." This might be a bit to much for the boy but Napua had every intention of losing. She wouldn't throw the game completely, still appearing to try. The reasoning behind this was to get him out of his shell, she was now curious. This time she wouldn't drag him instead walking next to him, while still paying for their game. As for each three points Napua would be sure to make one for every two Makoto scored. Allowing him five times to ask, being overconfident that she had nothing to worry about from his questions.

User Image
Thoughts: "Let's see what you like know"
Clothes:
Business Casual
With: Makoto
OOC:

User Image

QueenBAD_KittyKat

N7-Rain

Quote:

Quote: