Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Tochigi
[Gym] Sanuma Sunbeach Water Park Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For all my lather road riders, this should be your ideal battle situation right here.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| Acc: 70 || Str: 100 || Sta: 70 || Jmp: 40 || AT: 70 || Rea: 70 || AR: 50 || AT Wear: 0%

• Ayano moved with ease through the empty waterpark, no one was here at night of course and security was fairly lax when it was cold out, no one wanted to be here normally due to some of the ghost stories anyways. She moved into one of the bathrooms with her bag and quickly changed clothing, she wore all black clothes and stuck in red contacts to keep her identity at least mildly safe. Taking on her facade of being someone who just did rather then contemplated set her mind at ease, she did this on and off when she had time and she had been fairly excited about her new ATs. Heels clicked along the pavement as she would draw her hoodie and mask up over her face, leaving the bag behind for now so she could change back later before heading home. Tightening the jacket around herself as she walked to stand near one of the pools and wait for this 'Slash' person, though she had noticed he had been in a cube earlier. Who was foolish enough to fight battle after battle? Though this was just a race...

• Novasse

Noble Negative J3t

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Treks94% Rank ▬ ❝ C Road ▬ ❝ Ring Tricks ▬ ❝ Deconstruction Endurance ▬ ❝ 90
Usien would end up answering the call and heading to the location of the partswar. He wasn't sure if he was the only one racing in this or if others were coming. He refused to look at his phone after the response. While in his Slash gimmick, he still looked like Prince. He wasn't in full suit anymore. His top half was ripped off and used to wrap around his ribs like bandages. His upper half, having his skin exposed to the elements. The alcohol making him a little more sociable and less awkward. In which, this caused for him be able to actually be in public shirtless and not think twice about it. The replay of thatp arts war was going through his head as his a powerful migraine was battling him. He could still think. He just felt intense pain any time he moved his head. Was he concussed? He knew he felt drowsiness and was moving sluggishly. Wincing, he would roll up to June and say nothing. s**t. This hurts..

BATTLE R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Acceleration: [40]
→ Battle Strength: [80]
→ Stamina: [40][+50]
→ Jump: [60]
→ Air Time: 70
→ Reaction: 40 [20]
→ Air Reaction: 50 [25]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| Acc: 70 || Str: 100 || Sta: 70 || Jmp: 40 || AT: 70 || Rea: 70 || AR: 50 || AT Wear: 0%

• June stood looking at her cell phone, a simple sleek black iPhone with a silver rose emblem on the back, she was busy texting away until she heard someone approaching. Red eyes glanced over in surprise to see a very familiar face and it took a lot of will power to not flip out at the sight of the battered man. He looked like he had been put through a miniature war, grimacing her brows drawing down as she wondered how to deal with this without arousing suspicion. She'd tap on her phone and show him a text, "Are you sure you should be racing? You don't look too good." it read before she'd pull the phone back, "Shouldn't you be going to a hospital?" it read after looking at him while holding a stoic face, though inside she was frantic with worry.

• Noble Negative J3t

Cor Contritum

Raider

iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:19 am
User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x[/colorok a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««
            ℳoving fast, while you still praddlin'
    »»»» D e m o l i t i o n x w i p e x i t x a l l x o u t
    ░░░░░░░░░░░ I wont gooooo 'til is over

»「Health」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 100%
    »「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke ended up placing the sticker on the island claiming that has their turf. He checked the page on Twitter and decided to show up this would be an interesting outing. He arrived at the waterpark and raised a brow at Prince. It seemed he took quite a beating and was going to do a dash he had a newfound respect for him. He turned to the other rider and bowed politely.” Alright I am ready to join. So this is a nice venue.”he said before turning to prince with sly grin as the crosses showed in his eyes.” Go all out your pretty bad a**. “ he stated. He did wonder how well his body would hold up with the battle. This would be a good chance to redeem himself after the earlier parts war.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
「I'm currently at」⇢Tochigo
「My company is」⇢ Prince Ayano
「I feel a little/a lot」⇢Cheerful
「My puppeteer says (OOC)

[ size=11]R.E.A.D
[240]
→ Acceleration: [50][T.U.][+20]
→ Battle Strength: [100][T.U.][+10]
→ Stamina: [50][50][T.U][+20]
→ Jump: [40]
→ Air Time: 50
→ Reaction: 75
→ Air Reaction: 70  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
The rider he would be racing against seemed very, edgy. Almost like one of those goth kids back in middle school. For the most part, no parts of the rider was really noticeable. For that, it gave Usien a break since he didn't have to keep his head clear. No true skin. No curves. He was set to race. Why didn't Ritz set him off? He was slightly angered at her so his shyness couldn't bubble up to the forefront. Looking at the phone as she typed and revealed a message, he would look away and hold up a hand. "Just was a previous parts war. I'll be fine" He stated as he then was interrupted by another. Seems more people was in this. Blinking, he didn't have the best acceleration in the world. This was going to be, fun. He remembered Daisuke. His treks said it all. Prince was able to hear that song anywhere. He didn't say anything at first, but his words calling him pretty did cause a knee jerk reaction. Looking away, he would blush not knowing how to handle that compliment. The shyness was coming back now and the slight shuffle he did caused unwanted tension on his upper rib. The pain shooting through his body. "********!! "He would cry out, a little embarrassed at his outburst. Seem his tough act was slowly slipping and Prince that was to be expected was coming out. "Lets...get started... Unless someone else is coming" he stated still looking away. Crap Prince, you gotta get your game face on! Being shy and unable talk to women mainly was bad enough. Stack that to the poor boy being Bi-curious. It seem life was against him. Hopefully a win could turn this around!

BATTLE R.E.A.D → [220]
→ Reaction: 40 [20]
→ Air Reaction: 50 [25]

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

• June tapped away on the cell phone as she looked even more concerned for the male, clearly he wasn't in stable condition....then the brush off came and her fingers stopped tapping. Annoyance flared through her briefly at the amount of lacking when it came to the other's health, her heels clicked lightly as she would tap her foot in agitation though she had turned away from him to greet the newcomer. She waved her hand lightly and watched the two converse with interest briefly before she went to looking at an appropriate slide to ride down. Beginning to type on her phone she'd be caught off guard with the sudden yell which made her juggle her phone fantastically as she had jerked out of fear letting out a small 'eep' in the process. Once her fingers had grasped her phone which she had to take a step or two forward to catch she'd let out a relieved sigh before turning to look at the other two, she grimaced and continued to tap out on her phone before holding it out to Daisuke, "Top of that water slide, we start there and ride down the big slide to the pool below, you hit the pool you lose. Gotta jump it. First one on the otherside of the pool wins." it'd read, she'd indicate the large water slide capable of accomadating large circle rafts, perfectly large enough for the three to ride down on. She'd show the screen to Prince too before eyeing the two of them and then proceeding to rev her treks and bound away. At the staircase she would crouch and suddenly leap up, easily grasping the third story railing and then bunched her legs against the railing before jumping up again. She'd stand at the top and wait for the other two.

[ Use the Topic Picture as reference, its the big one with the 2 turns on the bottom part. ]

• iiCrimsonR0se

Noble Negative J3t

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:39 am
"]User Image pic from Zero-chan...
    »»»» B e e n x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««

»「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke raised a brow at the males reaction amd his blush. He wasnt sure what he sais but shrugged it off. His attention was turned to Ayano when she pulled up the map to their battle. It was interesting rules and would all come down to how they could utilize their skills. "Got it. Seems very interesting. " he said before she hopped onto the railing. Daisuke turned to Price and held up two fingers in the peace sign as he ran up the stairs he enjoyed the benefits of the ball roller design it allowed for more versatility. He arrived at the slide and stood next to Ayano and smiled warmly before blinking his eyes showing crosses."May the best rider win. This will be fun." he said as his grinned widened he was looking forward to thethe race and testing out his new treks.

「My puppeteer says (OOC)

[ size=11]R.E.A.D
[240]

iiCrimsonR0se

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:38 am
User ImageUser Image
Prince looked at the information presented. So, it seems the slide was the starting place? That was fine. He would nod and head that way. Jumping, he would land on the railing on the second floor and would continue climbing up. Each time he landed on the rail, he would wince a little, the shock through his body from just landing was agitating him. This wasn't going to be good. Not at all. He already could feel that the large jump was going to suck. After a few moments he would land next to the two, a wince on his face being hidden the best he could. He would try tie the suit around it as best as he could. While he was scaling the water slide, he was noticing the architecture of it. This was a place he never been too. Ironically enough, water parks wasn't his thing. Well, he didn't know what his thing was. Maybe he should explore more? He had a plan on how he was going to do this. The jump, with enough speed he figured he could make, but he also had to land. Just thinking about it made him fear for it not to happen any time soon. It was now, to wait for race to begin. He would get ready. "Aya forgive me. But I gotta go all out," he whispered to himself. She probably couldn't hear him at home, but he was just whispering an apology because he was going to go all out for this and that was going to most likely cause him to damage himself further.

BATTLE R.E.A.D → [220]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

• June stood atop the slide her heels clicking softly on the metal as she walked forward to the edge. When everyone was there she would nod to them and hold up her fingers to countdown from three, the universal sign of "get ready", when the last finger went down she'd charge forward and begin her slide by drifting on the turn denying any loss of momentum as she would rev her AT's while keeping them sideways. Clearly she wasn't going to be the one left out this time, not on anyone's life.

[ Race proceeds in 4 parts, the first loop, the mid turn and the second loop, then the jump as the last part. Good luck! ]

• iiCrimsonR0se

Noble Negative J3t

Cor Contritum

Raider

iiCrimsonR0se

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:41 pm
iiCrimsonR0se
    »»»» B e e n x[/colorok a x w h i l e x b u t x I ' m x s t i l l x b a t t l i n g ««««

»「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke revved his A.Ts while he waited and took in the slide. He was thinking of when to apply his airsrream technique he wasnt worried about gathering the heat and friction it was the factthat it wouldnt hold it as quickly. He woukd have to use a trick pass. There were other factors as well he decided just to worry about it when the time came. The match started and daisuke sped offalongside aya .

「My puppeteer says (OOC)

[ size=11]R.E.A.D
[240]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
Surprisingly, the other two did not go and do what Prince expected. From his climb up, he noticed how the slide went. They were going down the slide through the first turn but Prince didn't do that. Instead, he would go down the slide and would speed as fast he could to the edge of the slide before launching himself into the air in the location where the slide would begin to curve in more. (Basically he just went forward in straight line and jumped) With the launch, he knew he would and back on the slide because of the layout of the slide, but the main problem here is landing correctly to continue his momentum. His launch was like a dirt bike rider going through dirt bumps. Landing and continuing would be easy, but where he landed and if he could control himself before the next curve came would be the real question. If he came with too much centripetal force into the turn, he could very well ride not only off the slide, but not even land in the pool but on the concrete. Unfortunately, we getting a little head of ourselves. He may have one more danger element. The other 2 riders.

BATTLE R.E.A.D → [220]

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

|| Acc: 70 || Str: 100 || Sta: 70 || Jmp: 40 || AT: 70 || AT Wear: 5%

• The feeling of her legs stretching as she moved her drift continuing as she would slide further down at a fast pace leaving the other boy behind....however she spotted Prince in the air fully intending on taking a short cut. Red eyes narrowed as the feeling of competition roared inside...then came the conflicted of feeling of not wanting to strike the man out of the sky due to his clear injuries, "Do I want to win that bad?" she thought to herself while watching the other fly in the sky. Glancing down she would take a deep breath and then lock down on the other participant, she decided if Prince didn't kill himself doing that jump then he probably earned the win...if he managed that landing, instead she'd focus on the other behind her. Treks revved as she would start to control the vibrations and the sound of the slide beginning to rattle as she would cause it to start shaking violently around her, she however was not bothered by the shaking thick plastic as she would continue her stride down leaving the entire slide quaking beneath her as she deliberately made it harder to land as well as slide down their track.

• →{ Friction Alteration l Rank C }
            -------► By making use of the vibrations produced by their ride the Gaia Rider causes the ground in the area to become super still or moving rapidly. Super Still ground causes the ground to in essence become like ice, while super fast moving ground causes an area more in line with a gravel road. Anyone within a set distance of the user is affected by this trick. Still ground means greater acceleration, but less control, making sharp turns or sudden stops much harder. Moving Ground causing a drop in acceleration capabilities, but an overall greater control, allowing one to go from sudden speed to slowed down. While the trick remains active the user can swap between the two freely.
            - Still Ground; Increases Acceleration by 10 Points for all those in range.
            - Moving Ground; Decreases Acceleration by 10 Points for all those in range.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:20 am

»「Stamina」▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 50
    »「Wear」 0%

Daisuke put on his head phones to help him focus. He noticed Princes risky gambit and he knew full.well if he damaged the area with their team sticker it would be trouble. Daisuke decided to attempt the meanuver prince did when around the first turn the slide shuck.violently amd he fell off however he attempted to use the momentum fro the jump.to summersault although he was s bit short and fell into the pool.

「My puppeteer says (OOC)

[ size=11]R.E.A.D
[240]

iiCrimsonR0se

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
Coming down for his landing, his treks would hit the plastic, the shock and recoil of the force causing a wince of pain before Prince fell and would be more sliding down from all the force. The vibrations helping to cause him to slide, the usual friction that make him stop after couple of feet, he continue propelling down. The momentum would rock him to the edge of the turn, his body almost falling out but his strength pushing against the tubing would push him back onto course. He needed get back to his feet. The vibrations were mad annoying. He knew he probably wouldn't be able to do it, if it kept going. Maybe just slide then last moment crouch into a jump? Just maybe. For now, he was a vibrating sliding spiderman!!!!

BATTLE R.E.A.D → [220]

[Roleplay Forum] Tochigi

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers