Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kanto Prison
[Kanto Prison] Personal Cell

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Description: Once you are received, you are given a personal cell and a cell number. Instead of creating a new thread for your cell, just put the cell number in your posting format to symbolize where you are at the moment. People in the same cell would list it as so on the posting format. Everything in the picture is in your cell. The doors are only locked during lock down or if a person chooses to lock their door. Besides that, it's fair game. ATP have the ability to unlock any door instantly by remote control. You will either be in General Population or Solitude confinement.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:59 pm
User Image

x 𝖇 𝖑 𝖔 𝖔 𝖉 𝖞 ♦ 𝖒 𝖆 𝖗 𝖞
                    ---------------------------
                User Image
                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        • ᴄᴇʟʟ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ: ??????

Ladies and gentlemen; step right up, step right up!

A diamond in the penny-laden wishing well, Mary revels in her own arrogance. Chin tilted upwards, displaying her so very self-satisfied smile paint freshly paint muddled, hard to fathom all the intricacies beneath it. Qualities the guard simultaneously loathed and admired, thumbpad brushing the curious curve, residue smearing across dirtied digits before he decided to take the dive. Thrusting it past pearly gates glistening with lifeblood from leaking nostril, he grins, respiration prompting the rise and fall in steadily increasing pace, faster given sensual flirtation.

"You like it rough, don'tcha darlin'? Hnngg~ that's it, cho—"

BANG! Whacks a baton against the door left ajar, causing his otherwise occupied attention to veer over a shoulder.

"Goddamnit Shin, I'm not done yet—"

"Lunch time and I ain't wasting my break listening to ya a** grunting a minute more...."

"Yeah, yeah. I got 'er. Give me three more minutes. I'mma be fast; God her mouth is... Have you—?!"

Echoes of rubber-soled footfalls resound, growing quiet with every step further away.

"Heh. Guess I got ya alllll to myself~"

Brown eyes go to swerve, focusing on the rotten apple suckling fleshen protrusion. That's when she snaps; ivories bite harshly into and through the skin and yanking back hard enough to force the thumb to be pried free from its hand. She, too, falls, descending harshly to the cold cement floor and the bed sundered. The guard roars, spurts of ruddy rivulets fly, forming a fresh Jackson Polluck with every pulsation.

Mary rolls, handcuffed hands cracking bone to nimbly escape alloy, at least for one hand. She uses newfound freedom to jump on the taller man, sweeping him right off his feet. Down, down they go.

"GET OFF ME, YOU CRAZY BI-?! OH GOD! FUUUU—s**t! s**t! WAIT!"

Scantily inches chained pressed against his throat, using all her weight to pin the bobbing Adam's apple in place. He's not without fear, limbs thrash, his only good hand clamping around the thin column poised. It'd bruise within minutes naturally, but adrenalized murder would not be halted by it. If anything, she's the pendulum, creamy hips bearing down until the very last breath escapes and the body goes limp. She quakes, gasping, all too pleased with the outcome that leaves her in welcomed warmth and shudders. Digitus pry open his maw, spitting the lost thumb within, though parting gift offered with wet, sloppy kiss. Dulcet purr sounds from within, she hums a low murmur: "Filthy. Get away from me. Don’t look at meh! Ya been real bad, Mistuh. Real shame but it was fun!"

Focus, Mary... the keys, the key card and controller.

"Yessum... hrmm.. Oh you were real happeh to see me... let's try pocket numbuh two! Jackpot!"

Merrily excitement combusts, giggles serenade as beeps jingle, the jangle thereafter birthed diabolical terror now left to roam the prison. Her hand cants, switching left to right in sing-song skip right out the door. This cellblock featured the worse and on this very day, they each could begin again. Many took the opportunity to run, joining the culminating mass that began to beret the guard, fists soaring, gunfire once, twice, and then everything broke loose.

It was kill or be killed, that's the motto.

She halts at the closed door, staring through the thick plastique glass to spy musculature on the other side with every jump to do such. Instantly features upturn, crimson pouring highlights the red lipstick into a cherry gloss. Colorful and vile, gleeful expression cracking harlequin maguillage, the chirp of the lock clicking instantly silences her. Nubility carefully opening the door, knowing the hinges oft cried, protesting movement.

"Riiiise an' shinneeeehhhh!" Deranged vocal power defiant, lyrically lulling the sleeping giant from gilt-riddled slumber. Doe-eyed perception tot he other, the nefarious snake coiling around her spine and whispering sweetly upon the shell of inner ear: Like us, like us, like us! How dreamy. Jutting index finger pokes, and pokes again. "Wha’s ya name, silly-bird?"

Ya boi raz

ccuppajo

ccuppajo

OG Gaian

Ya boi raz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:17 am

Not even the ticking of a clock was present to aid in divining time’s passage. Solitude assures outer quiet but inner storm; mad menagerie of cut throat thoughts and conniving lies whispered that he believes as absolute fact. Therein lies the foundation of unshakable obsessions; malevolent willpower that proved to be unstoppable.

The unmistakable chirping followed by sharp clicking of locks precede the entrance of a face well known, bearing in tow a shiny new recruit. It only takes a handful of seconds for jaw to drop in youthful wonderment tainted by fear at the sight unveiled. More monster than man, Barry sat against the wall they’d kept him chained to since the last incident. The straight jacket had been typical; though the brand new restrictive ankle jewelry and Hannibal mask took some getting used to.

This should be fun.

”Like I said, ya really gotta watch yourself around this one. Can’t give him an inch or you’ll end up like the last guy in your spot; don’t let the chains fool ya. You can have a lil’ fun with him, but... just be careful.”

Initial shock wears off in time; and once the newbie is dragged from it’s stupor, there are inquiries to be made.

”Why ain’t he moving? It’s like a damn statue in the corner, creepin’ me ******** out. He always like this?”

The old timer shrugs in response, leaning up against a nearby wall and pulling out cellular device.
”Ever since we started lockin’ him up that tight? Yeah. Not a peep; ain’t from lack of tryin’ either. Damn near beat him black and blue tryin’ to get anything outta him.”

Spoken with a shrug, he snorts in amusement as the fresh faced recruit slowly inches towards shackled cataclysm; on guard and at the ready. Emboldened as he finally encroaches upon line in the sand signifying boundaries of personal space. Still, nothing. Hard headed giggling as he waves a hand to and fro before glossed over cerulean marbles before leaning closer to peer directly into them.

”This ain’t the damn mannequin challenge, you better answer me when I address you boy. HEYYY!”

Aggressively prodding at wide barrel chest, the final straw is finally reached. Head snaps up in an instant, bloody red miasmic spray spat directly into the guard’s visage from bloodied inner maw nearly gnawed completely through. Lips stretch in more of a snarl than a smile; placing ruby dyed teeth on full display behind face mask bars as retreating figure reels back, roaring in agony.

”Muh ********’ EYES! Oh, I can’t see! I—he really blinded me!? IT HUUURTS!”

Instantly does laidback seniority leap from lackadaisical demeanor, checking over brother in arms to make sure no serious damage had been inflicted.

”Oh, this is small ‘tatoes compared to what I’ve seen that one do. Didn’t I just tell you to be careful around him!? ********, you don’t need to hit the infirmary do ya? That’s extra paperwork—God damn it; YOU.”

Singular index wavers in damning condemnation as anger and ignorance propel him forward; misplaced sense of superiority guiding his next actions as fist reels back.

”Why can’t you just be a good dog like the rest of—GACK! s**t!”
A strike meant for chiseled jaw ends up meeting the top most part of Barry’s forehead in a sickening crunch that illicits sneering smile; hardened corona intentionally repositioned to serve as a bone crunching lesson on the dangers of hubris. Chaos blooms amidst the two scrambling to regain some form of control on the situation. A fact he finds ironically hilarious, given the large amount of control he had over them even while trapped and bound to the fullest extent their silly laws and boundaries would permit. In a petty and pointless attempt to reassert dominance, billy club is drawn and strikes blank visage twice... though Barry doesn’t even flinch with either impact.

”Ugh, I can’t wait for my front row seat at your hanging. Prayin’ ta’ god that rope don’t snap your thick neck; it’d be a shame if you didn’t kick and struggle.”
Such fond and heartfelt words punctuate the departure of dearest friend and new acquaintance, more than likely what would be his last sort of human contact for days; maybe longer. There wasn’t much to do; his next bathroom break wasn’t scheduled for a while. Eventually slumber comes in the absence of literally anything else, slowly but surely.

’Riiiise an' shinneeeehhhh!’

Always... with the poking...

At this rate, it was going to become a triggering annoyance. Suffocating dreamscape chased away by unscheduled banshee wails that drive psyche up an internal wall. Sapphiric scrutiny snaps open before honing upon bloody red baroness; flitting from keys to energetic mien, and then back again. Silence drawn to a length until observation comes to it’s head. He would kill her; he wanted to, along with everybody in this building... but there was little to be done in current state besides talk. What comes next is surprising; cheery smile connects the dots, dashing away blank slate mien in favor of something more socially acceptable. A convincing poker face, though it was impossible to instill pseudo joy into that soulless stare. No matter how many times he’d practiced the expression in a mirror, that part remained unchanged.

”M’name’s Barry. That’s a nice set of keys ya got there; don’t suppose you’d...” Irides migrate to the chains that bind ankles even as fettered arms signal within their suffocating restriction. There was no way to get out of this situation by himself after all; thankfully fate had sent an angel of death unto his doorstep amidst the brewing anarchy.

”Free me?”

“ccuppajo”

[Roleplay Forum] Kanto Prison

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces