Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Chiba
[Turf] Narita International Airport Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:16 pm
Picture

Narita International Airport, also known as Tokyo Narita Airport, formerly and originally known as New Tokyo International Airport, is an international airport serving the Greater Tokyo Area of Japan. It is located approximately 60 kilometers (37 mi) east of central Tokyo in Chiba Prefecture, straddling the border between the city of Narita and the adjacent town of Shibayama.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:40 pm
User Image

• The smells and sounds of the terminal were....annoying. The constant chatter of English mingled with some European and Middle Eastern languages was unwelcome among his natural tongue, the rabble was...insignificant, but numerous. A disease that refused to purge itself from his wonderful home, too bad. Long legs clad in an expensive suit ate up the distance as he moved from the gate into the busy airport, his golden eyes glancing about to seek either of his sisters that were supposed to be here. Alyn had been gone to Europe, Paris to be exact on an opening of a branch for Pharmacy there as well as to discuss trade business that looked good, suggested by Reina. Smiling and acting sweet for the last month in front of the press and acting as the face for the brand they had developed over the years. Right now he had his resting b***h face while dressed in a stuffy suit with no glasses and nothing that was slightly comforting. If he didn't see a familiar head of hair in the next ten seconds he was half sure he'd be wiping the floor with some poor grunt that had just been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

• kurai_wolf

Ichengo Angelus

Cor Contritum

Raider

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Road: Blood + Wing Rank: C AP: 5
Acc: 110 (60) Batt. Str: 30 Sta: 50 Jmp: 0 A.Time:30

==========MAKINA==========

Ten seconds, only ten seconds was all Makina needed. If Alyn didn't notice her he was going to be surprised. Seeing her "Brother" caused the small five foot three inch woman to smile as she jumped from side to side. Before B-lining it too to Alyn nearly tackling him as she hugged around his mid-section as she cried out happily. "Big brother!" Smiling wide holding him there a bit as the eighteen year old looked up at Alyn while still hugging him. "Hi." Was all she said still not going to let go as she cuddled her family member causing a small bit of a scene but still she was so happy to see her brother. When she was done hugging she'd look up at him again. "Ara? did you get me a souvenir?" She said looking right and left to see if Alyn got her anything still nearly bouncing with excitement.

===========RYUUOU==========

Sta drain: 60/60 Wear: 0%
TU: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

AT Status

Name: Kumo Magatama
Description: "Standerd pink treks that will be customized and upgraded later, but right now they are standerd. "

parts equipped:
-N/A

AT Tech: :
-N/A

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:25 pm
User Image

• Alyn had most likely overlooked the young woman, as she had bowled into him and nearly tackled him to the ground were it not for his superior height and the fact he was almost used to it. A light grunt escaped him as one arm swung around and capture the girl's shoulders as he pulled her tight, a warm smile gracing his features as the exclamation of "big brother" fell from sweet lips. The male relaxed as tension melted away as he looked down at his little sister Makina, or as he liked to call her Maki. A smile broke across his face, "Look at little Maki, all happy." he snorted before patting her head. Then came the question he tended to wait for, he rolled his eyes and dug in his pocket for a small box pulling it out to hand the young lass, "Aye, don't I always bring one back for you?" he questioned raising a brow. When she opened the small box a crafted hair pin with sakura and pearls would become obvious, "All has been well while I was gone I assume?" he questioned straightening his tie when his little sister would most likely let go of him to gander at her present.

• kurai_wolf

Cor Contritum

Raider

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

While stilll hugging Alyn, Maki looked up and pouted blowing up her cheeks as she retorted. "I'm noooot little!." She fidgeted moving back when he pulled out the box, opening it quickly she squeaked bouncing in her Kimono. "Arararara! I loooove it." She smiled removing her old hair clips and replacing it with the new one as she looked at him and replied. "it's been quiet... their are more storm riders now. Sis sis should be coming? OH and security here is ruuuuuuuuude here." She said pouting once more blowing up her cheeks. "They made me leave my treks and sword." She complained as she looked at Alyn smiling at being pet on the head with her new hair clips smiling as she grinned hoping her brother would would compliment how she looked in the hair clips as she rocked back and forth still smiling.

Sta drain: 50/50 Wear: 0%

AT Status

Description: "Standerd pink treks that will be customized and upgraded later, but right now they are standerd. "

parts equipped:
-N/A

-N/A

Cor Contritum

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:43 pm
User Image
Reina Ryuuou

Wing Road :: C-Rank :: Ryuuou Family :: Wise Dragon Snake
Acceleration: 000 :: Battle Strength: 60 :: Stamina: 50 :: Jump: 60
Air Time: 60 Seconds :: Reserve Stamina: 50 :: Durability: 100
Wear Levels: 0%/100% :: Stamina Levels: 50/50 :: Reserve Levels: 50/50

Reina proceeded through security with...many issues. Her reason behind taking so long to be here amounted to her having an issue with the security that just grew bit by bit. Regardless she managed to settle it in a manner that was beneficial for both sides. Slowly she walked up to her two siblings. Cigarette in mouth although unlit, and with two pairs of air treks hanging from her shoulder. "Sorry it took me a while, had to....discuss something with someone." The fairly average height woman said to her siblings. Placing one of the pairs of air treks on Makina's shoulder. "I promised we wouldn't wear them if they let us keep them with us." She said to her younger sister making sure to take her hand at some point. Allowing something to slide into Makina's kimono sleeve; the girl would find it was her sword, and that her older sister had a finger on her lips as if to note to keep it secret. She would then turn to her brother and smile at him. "Welcome Home." She said to him, despite being shorter than him feeling the need to reach up and pat him on the head much like he had done to Makina earlier. "I assume you did not have fun as usual."

Cor Contritum

Kurai_wolf

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:53 pm
User Image

• Alyn would snort at the antics of his little sister when she announced she was not little, "You will always be little to me Maki." he snuffed. When she seemed to like his gift he would let out a sigh as if he was exasperated, "Woe is me, my Maki only loves me for the things I bring her~" he teased as she would go on to put her new hair pin in. The tone sombered quickly as she would announce that nothing of significance had happened and that Reina would be here soon. The resting b***h face came back as he would nod in approval, "Good, no messes to clean up." he murmured quietly his lips barely moving in case others were watching. Alyn waved the comment of the security guards being rude here and snort, "Everything is strict now dear sister." he mused before he'd notice that stare...she wanted something from him.

What did she want?

He stared down at her in return as she grinned up at him. Oh. He'd roll his eyes, "You always look flawless darling, though that hair pin just adds to your natural beauty." he exaggerated before looking flat again before a small quirk of his lips offered an amused smirk. Then the woman of the hour appeared, red haired and looking just as happy as Alyn did, he'd wave to her as she approached and would straighten himself up a bit more. When she alluded about why she had been late he'd merely glance at the treks and offer a very slight nod of the head, nothing he had to worry about. Then came the greeting that would earn his sister a relaxed grin though he'd slouch when he saw that ever encroaching hand. The light ruffle of hair and the obvious remark, "I never enjoy going anywhere." he mumbled looking to Reina, "Riders been running amok lately?" he questioned slyly as he pocketed his hands and began to walk, they have been standing in public a bit too long for his liking, especially with so many onlookers.

• kurai_wolf

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Maki would smiled twirling with her new hair clip when Alyn said she'd always be little she fidgeted before flailing her arms like wings as she blew up her cheeks again in pout. "Arara!! I'm not little!." She said again hopping in place as she as she failing tired to correct her brother again nodding at his other statements while still waiting and hoping for the compliment. When she finally got it it looked like her world light up as she smiled widely before chirping a, "Thank you big brother." With that she giggled again as she moved close getting on her tippy toes first before hoping once more to give Alyn a sisterly peck on the cheek after as she went back to where she was standing before chiming again, "Welcome home."

She tried to think of what to tell Alyn next when she felt her treks on her shoulder. With a squeak she looked behind had saw Reina. Makina was about to hug her however when Reina slipped the sword in Makina's kimono and put her finger to her mouth Makina nodded several times as a promise. Makina never felt whole without her sword or her tanto it became more like a security blanket for her as she looked at Reina then Alyn happy her siblings were here together again as she followed Alyn. When he asked the question of the hour if riders still running amok, Makina got serious. Her bubbly and ditsy nature seemed to flip as it was like she was getting ready for a fight. Her eyes shifted from full of life to those who seemed to be locked on prey as she answered. "There has been word around the net and street that the fang regalia is causing a stir in the community. Like a rock thrown at a hornets nest... Though I'm more interested in training then the "crown" personally." Makina answered before blinking twice and turning back to her normal self. "And hearing lots and lots of stories about Europe." She giggled lightly skipping her steps.

AT Status

parts equipped:
-N/A

-N/A

Cor Contritum

Ichengo Angelus

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:51 pm
User Image
Reina Ryuuou

Reina was glad Makina knew at least not to say anything about the sword, and fairly happy to see her younger brother was still....himself. She would follow suit as Alyn and Maki began to walk. Maki seemed to quickly take the initiative to answer the question Alyn had posed about riders. Reina politely allowed Maki to finish as normal as she would light the cigarette in her mouth. Seemingly not caring too much that she was likely not suppose to be allowed to smoke in the airport. When Reina finished her explanation of what was going on the woman would simply nod in confirmation. "Yeah, a particularly infamous....girl....in our community caused a bit of trouble at a rider's party. Then the party was crashed by someone that dropped a person with a map sliced into his back in the party. I don't know all the details yet, but I'm looking a bit more into it." Reina added on to Maki's explanation, taking a breath with her cigarette before releasing a plume of smoke from her nose into the air. Specifically away from Alyn and Maki, and making sure not to hit any random passerby with it either. She then would nod as she again dropped a bit of extra onto Maki's next statement. "Yes, lets hear some stories about Europe."

Cor Contritum

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:38 pm
User Image

• Alyn would walk with ease not intending to rush...after all they were supposed to be having a happy and joyful reunion, if the loving show from Maki didn't prove it the three walking and talking would have. Gold eyes glanced briefly to Maki when she started to speak up, he'd raise a brow in question as he wondered what fool would let a crown resurface. Then Reina's news came and his normal peeved look turned into a downright glare, "It wouldn't be them again would it?" he sneered with venom clear in his tone before sighing, "I'll leave the information dealing to you Reina, I'll see what I can dig up on my end from the mouthpieces..." he murmured rubbing his brow as he knew this would turn into another thing to do with the large masses. Then Maki chimed in with stories about Europe....so did Reina......damn. Rubbing his hand through his off color'd hair he would think of anything amusing that happened while out in Europe, "Some riders had a battle in the leaning tower of Piza, created a heck of a tornado and a pretty big stir up...." he muttered, "Pigeons were flying everywhere, lotta..." he eye'd Maki for a moment then stayed quiet for a second.

"Heard some Russians talking about a big trade shipment too...speaking of." he pulled from his pocket an unopened pack of his sister's favorite cigs and held them out, "A token of good faith from our dear...partners." he spoke in a low tone, but clearly looked mischievous, "Other then that, it was all press, talking and showmanship garbage. With parties in between." he waved his hand about, "Back to that crown though, any leaks on pursuers of it?" he wondered idly.

• kurai_wolf

Ichengo Angelus

Cor Contritum

Raider

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Acc: 110 (60) Batt. Str: 30 Sta: 50 Jmp: 30 A.Time:30

Makina followed intently listening to Alyn's stories as she smiled. While Reina and Alyn were talking business that makina couldn't follow up on she passed the security guard that told her to leave her sword and treks and sticking her tongue out at him before snapping back into the conversation with her siblings. "ara? I want to help too. I can go around asking riders for info." She said jumping a bit trying to be of assistance too despite not really having the information network her two siblings had. Makina didn't want to be dead weight to the two as her eyes were determined to help. However her sentiment would be thwarted by a low growl of her stomach as they passed the restaurants in the airport. Blushing embarrassed she looked down at the ground and fidgeted. "A true warrior can go days without food... A true warrior can go days without food." She chanted to herself trying to get rid of the embarrassment and the feeling of hunger. Also not wanting to outright admit that it was her stomach that growled despite it being obvious and derailing the conversation.

AT Status

parts equipped:
-N/A

-N/A

Cor Contritum

Ichengo Angelus

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:40 am
User Image
Reina Ryuuou

Reina was mostly nodding to confirm Alyn's suspicions, and to pretty much agree to Alyn's way of helping with this particular situation. Maki chimed in after Alyn's bit of a story, just as he handed her a pack of those unique cigarettes that she got all the time. Noting it was a gift from their partners. "That's good, shows that they are thinking and not stupid enough to get on our bad side." She noted as she placed the unopened cancer sticks in a pocket on the inside of her jacket. Reina would then turn to Maki. "That would be greatly appreciated actually Maki. I don't particularly like mixing how I do business into their community so you asking around is perfect." She noted, then would one more turn to Alyn. Opening her mouth to speak more about the crown, but noticing Maki's hungry rumble of her stomach, followed by a barely audible chanting coming from her. Reina would just smile and then look towards Alyn. "Before that, how about we go sit down for something to eat. We just passed a few okay restaurants for an airport."

Cor Contritum

Kurai_wolf

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:16 pm
User Image

• Alyn would nod at Reina's remark, "I'm sure they will be sending shows of good will every now and then." he murmured as they would continue their easy and relaxed walk. He'd look to Maki as she would chime in on wanting to help, "Aye, that would be perfect Maki, just don't make it too obvious now." he stated with a mild grin at how excited the younger was as well as Reina's own encouragement. He'd then here the sound of Maki's stomach go off and the quiet chant under her breath, he side eye'd Reina as she would look to him both seeming to share a smile. He patted his own stomach, "I could definitely do with something good to eat, pick something for us Maki." he encouraged behind Reina's easily changed topic. Some place secluded would be nice so they could discuss some little business, but it was fine if it was somewhat open, easier to spot listeners too.

• kurai_wolf

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Acc: 110 (60) Batt. Str: 30 Sta: 50 Jmp: 30 A.Time:30

Makina kept repeating the mantra she was chanting for a bit before realizing her siblings mentioned food and that she should choose. Thinking a bit as she rubbed her stomach and moved her kimono to fish her for her phone out of her breasts she'd research a bit. "Ara, if possible I'd like to leave the airport to eat... despite it making me hungry." She explained eyeing her siblings as she waved the sleeve that had the sword in it as her reason for wanting to leave before they took it away from her again. She then went back to her research on the phone. "no... no... no..." She spoke to herself looking through the site pages before blinking. "Ara? fight at McDonald's.... storm rider hits someone with a tray?" She said reading a bit before shaking her head before smiling and holding something up. "how about sushi?" She asked with a bright smile bouncing a bit from side to side, not because of the idea of sushi but due to being able to watch the chef work with making the sushi, if her siblings agreed.

AT Status

parts equipped:
-N/A

-N/A

Cor Contritum

Ichengo Angelus

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:17 am
User Image
Reina Ryuuou

Reina nodded in response to Alyn's last comment he made in regards to the Russians. She was glad they would be, but also wary. Always wary, that was part of her job after all. The woman would look towards Maki as she motioned to the sword in her sleeve mentioning she wanted to get out of the airport to eat. "I am fine with that, I feel pretty naked without my air treks on anyways." She said in response to her younger sister's request to leave the airport to eat. Reina would pull her personal phone from her pocket and look through it for a moment. Quickly pressing the screen's keys as if typing something or other as Makina suddenly mentioned something about someone in McDonalds hitting someone with a tray. Reina thought to herself she might have to look into that, it might be interesting later. Soon after her phone was once more stowed away. "Sushi sounds fine to me, IT's actually been a while since I've had some myself."

Cor Contritum

Kurai_wolf

[Roleplay Forum] Chiba

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas