Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [Roleplay Forum] Kanto Prison
[Prison] The Yard X Air and Balloon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A solider never gives up until they couldn't move. This was no different. He would smirk behind his mask. A smile one could even say. Another shock would be released, this time voltage more higher, but not anything substantial to knock her out. It was going to hurt a lot. He didn't care if he was going get climaxed ot the face. He still had fight in him. Even though he lost. "It was. I find some women look cute in collars". .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:31 pm
User Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 150 || Sta: 70 || Jmp: 0 || Air Time: 75 sec || Reaction: 60 || Air Reaction: 35 || AT Wear: 5% ||

• Ritz would feel another shock roll through her, then she got annoyed. Without hesitation after the pain passed she'd smash him with a climax cannon straight to the head and knock him out. Rubbing her burning wrist as she would search through his stuff ti'll she got the key, she'd unlock the handcuff and check the burn there. Sighing she'd unwrap the chain from the bench and proceed to tie the male up with the chain before latching it back on his other wrist, after that she'd strip him of his tech so he couldn't shock her again. She then sat on his stomach and smacked him a couple of times, "You got some weird kinks! Wake up!" she snorted with a smile on her face fully intending on getting some information.

• Noble Negative J3t

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:48 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Out he was. However, it seems even being knocked out, he was not going to be getting any peace or rest at this time. Unknowingly, he would not be left alone. Soon, he would be sat on and smacked a few times. Something about weird kinks! He would eventually wake up, looking and yawning for a bit. "Interesting work out...What you want?"
. .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:06 pm
User Image

|| Acc: 50 || Str: 150 || Sta: 70 || Jmp: 0 || Air Time: 75 sec || Reaction: 60 || Air Reaction: 35 || AT Wear: 5% ||

• Ritz would stare at him when he woke up, "Just wanna know where the temple guy is, I'mma ******** his a** up too." she stated with a hardy smile, "Then if I'm feeling generous I'll untie you big guy." she stated with ease patting his cheek with mocking gentleness.

• Noble Negative J3t

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:33 am

That all she wanted? Though, she wasn't really making it exact with specifics. This may be her downfall. He was listening and was hoping for specifics. If she didn't give specifics she probably was going to, be somewhere she didn't want to be. "Is that really where you wanna go right now?" He questioned. Though, it not like she be able get there without some help. He could just play her for the long con, but he not that much of an a*****e. "I suggest waiting for that smoke"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:45 am
User Image

• Ritz would stare at the man as he seemed to question her decisions, she'd raise a brow and tilt her head at him, "Uh yeah, the temple...I think thats what the white haired freak said. The one who launched a buncha fangs and s**t." she'd state, "What smoke?" yeah she took that one literally as she looked around for some sign of fire somewhere, honestly the blond had no idea there were multiple temples or anything of the sort so clarification fell short, she just wanted to whoop someone's a** that was actually pretty strong. She couldn't help what was in her nature after all.

• Noble Negative J3t

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:38 pm

He chuckled. "I tell you what. You get one free ride to the temple. I suggest you think about things. Get everything straightened out first. Once you do that, then we will be able to go from there" He suggested. If she went now she probably be crippled or die. She was good, but by no means was she ready. Among other things.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:48 pm
User Image

• Ritz pulled one leg up onto the male's chest the other still straight out as she listened to him, "Only one huh." she mumbled looking contemplative. If the white haired jack a** was able to launch a strong attack even she couldn't completely stop...it wouldn't be an easy fight. Red eyes narrowed in thought as she knew this might be the only shot she got at it, with no time limit on top of that. That irritated her in terms of her impatience, but she couldn't say she was absolutely ready to take on someone who could launch area of effect attacks. She huffed, "Alright, it'll have to do for now big guy." she stated pushing off him and easily unhooking the handcuffs for him, "I'm assumin I should just contact you on the BBS or something when I wanna take up that ride right?" she questioned eyeing him down.

• Noble Negative J3t

Cor Contritum

Raider

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:53 pm

He chuckled. "Of course. Just. One condition. I don't care that you run. This stays between you and me. I rather not have bunch of riders gathering at the Otsen trying to get lucky. " He stated blankly before smirking. "You know, don't have to be so cruel. You already won. Seems more you just trying be a dominatrix for the hell of it" He stated before a loud voice came over the intercom. "Bravo show Blondie. However, I would suggest you stop touching the tied up man and be on your way. If you do end up winning the regalia. We will talk soon. For now, if you don't mind. Get the ******** out of my prison~"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:27 pm
User Image

• She raised a blond brow as he would state that this would stay between them, "Of course? Why would I share my prey?" she questioned with a devilish smirk on her face. Ritz would sputter at his mentions of her being a dominatrix and she would smile brightly at that, "What, don't like to be on the other end of that collar big guy?" she asked with mocking sweetness in her tone as she stretched. Red eyes narrowed as she heard someone talking to her....oh yeah, this was a prison. Arms crossed over her chest as the intercom person basically told her to eff off, the amount of how much she wanted to stand there and just tell the b***h to bring it on, but she knew she couldn't take on a bunch of ATP by herself. Maybe when she could launch an AOE someday....yeah this would be the first place she'd come when she could accomplish that. A scowl formed on her face as she raised a bird to the sky and took her time "getting the ******** out", "See ya big guy~ Don't drop that soap." she called behind her back.

• Noble Negative J3t

Cor Contritum

Raider

[Roleplay Forum] Kanto Prison

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out